Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,383 members, 7,819,393 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

Obasanjo Spits Fire, Attacks Jonathan On Election Postponement - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Spits Fire, Attacks Jonathan On Election Postponement (8857 Views)

Patience And Goodluck Jonathan On A Date In New Jersey / Olusegun Obasanjo Spits Fire Over Pro-biafran Agitators / Goodluck Jonathan On A Shopping Spree Abroad...photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo Spits Fire, Attacks Jonathan On Election Postponement by Ilekeh(f): 4:45am On Feb 09, 2015
kodded:
fake account
Fake news
Fake change
Fake party

angry

The acct may be fake, but the contents make sense.
Re: Obasanjo Spits Fire, Attacks Jonathan On Election Postponement by Applaner: 5:52am On Feb 09, 2015
someone shld tell Obj to stop taking over dose of weeds.

well, y shld I blame him?
someone DAT went to school after been de president of a country.

this is de same thing buhari want to do.
birds of de same feather .

old id iots
Re: Obasanjo Spits Fire, Attacks Jonathan On Election Postponement by dunkem21(m): 5:52am On Feb 09, 2015
kodded:
fake account
Fake news
Fake change
Fake party

angry

You are a ''kodded" guy, I swear.
The speed wey you dey take burst propaganda eh ..

With you on the crew, I can take a nap.

Go, Kodded, Go!

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Spits Fire, Attacks Jonathan On Election Postponement by dunkem21(m): 5:54am On Feb 09, 2015
Ilekeh:

The acct may be fake, but the contents make sense.

So, why will the APC clone somebody's account

Do you guys even know what you are talking about.

A party of certificate forgers, liars, thieves, cloners and perjurers.

Shame!
Re: Obasanjo Spits Fire, Attacks Jonathan On Election Postponement by M4gunners: 6:17am On Feb 09, 2015
KenJak:
This is sincerely a very sensible talk but it can only be sensible to the sensible one.

GMB for life!!!
Long Live GMB
GMB our president.
I'm sorry to say, if that is Obj talking, his contributions recently is irrelevant.
Re: Obasanjo Spits Fire, Attacks Jonathan On Election Postponement by Nobody: 7:17am On Feb 09, 2015
Ibiyomee:
The @SegunObasanjo twitter handle has
again released some important tweets
regarding the current desperation of the
ruling PDP party to force a postponement
of the February 14th presidential
elections.
Short URL:
http://www.osundefender.org/?p=213546

if i hear
Re: Obasanjo Spits Fire, Attacks Jonathan On Election Postponement by focus7: 7:24am On Feb 09, 2015
kodded:
fake account
Fake news
Fake change
Fake party

angry
. Let's agree with your dumb brain that the twit account was fake, but at least provide answer to the questions raised by the poser.
Re: Obasanjo Spits Fire, Attacks Jonathan On Election Postponement by Ucheosefoh(m): 7:29am On Feb 09, 2015
kodded:
fake account
Fake news
Fake change
Fake party

angry
All fake
Re: Obasanjo Spits Fire, Attacks Jonathan On Election Postponement by tare22(m): 8:02am On Feb 09, 2015
They only reason OBJ, the PDP decampees likes of Amaechi, Atiku etc are against GEJ, is cos GEJ did not allow dem to deep there hands into the cookie jar...and in Naija politics once u are trying to become a hero, major politicians will go against u... Instantly... If its possible, they would hav sent GEJ to school to do 2nd phD so dat he won't return.
Re: Obasanjo Spits Fire, Attacks Jonathan On Election Postponement by Okikiade(m): 8:12am On Feb 09, 2015
coldsummer:
[size=18pt]There's one thing we all can't take away from GEJ:

#CLUELESSNESS

Take that away from him and he will be left with nothing.

GEJ continue to humor us.
[/size]
You're indeed "a graduating student of cluelessness!" Still calling 'GEJ' a clueless president shows how you got ur B. sc in Cluelessity Education! He outwitted many APC's elite by postponing election to their defiance! #NaOnlyForNaija
Re: Obasanjo Spits Fire, Attacks Jonathan On Election Postponement by davidmascot(m): 8:15am On Feb 09, 2015
camelus:

Obj sabi use twitter handle?Loll
Ask your Dad.
Re: Obasanjo Spits Fire, Attacks Jonathan On Election Postponement by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:21am On Feb 09, 2015
justme002:
Whether it's fake or real,d elections have been postponed,stop crying ova what u can't change!!
Who says the new dates are sacrosanct?
Re: Obasanjo Spits Fire, Attacks Jonathan On Election Postponement by Dewze(m): 8:43am On Feb 09, 2015
KenJak:

Either fake news or authentic, the writer make sense ....

See your hypocrisy?

Una See person wey dey find change, see person wey don tire for corruption.
Re: Obasanjo Spits Fire, Attacks Jonathan On Election Postponement by stanza(m): 8:52am On Feb 09, 2015
Re: Obasanjo Spits Fire, Attacks Jonathan On Election Postponement by Pheals(f): 8:56am On Feb 09, 2015
olisa4:
dude... After typing kindly ask someone to cross-check for you.... U need change? Na jona make u no fit type wetin person go understand?
if i need :u dnt ? Stay still lyk dam
Re: Obasanjo Spits Fire, Attacks Jonathan On Election Postponement by ngoziiwenofu1: 8:58am On Feb 09, 2015
NIGERIANS: WHO IS CORRUPT?

AND YET, JONATHAN'S GOVERNMENT IS CORRUPT -
THEY WANT CHANGE
1. Obasanjo’s government spent $16bn for power, and
only achieved to change the name of NEPA to PHCN, yet
some people and Obasanjo says Jonathan’s Government
id corrupt.
2. Obasanjo’s government, Olusegun Obasanjo and Atiku
Abubakar were involved in a $180m Hallibuton bribery
scam that made world news, Yet Obasanjo says
Jonathan’s Government is corrupt.
3. Obasanjo’s government, Obasanjo and Atiku spent
about N1tn with Siemens for the production of National ID
Card, with a N34bn bribery scam. I am yet to get mine,
Yet Obasanjo says Jonathan is corrupt.
4. Bola Ahmed Tinubu used Babatunde Fashola to build 1
kilometer of road for N1.2bn, while Akpabio builds same
for N120m. Yet Tinubu and Fashola says Jonathan is
corrupt.
5. Bola Tinubu and Fashola spent $460 million (N55
billion at 2009 exchange rate of N118/$1) of tax payer’s
money in the name of Lekki-Epe Concession Company
(LCC) to build a toll gate, and yet taxed Lagosians even
after claiming to buy back the concession, for using the
road with no records, Yet Tinubu, Fashola and Obasanjo
says Jonathan is corrupt.
6. Buhari delegated all powers to Afri-Project Consortium
(APC), a consulting firm owned by his Wife’s brother,
which allowed his Inlaw’s firm to Initiate all projects for
the PTF, Approve all projects for the PTF and Execute all
projects for the PTF. APC was able to make away with
N25,758,532,444 (Twenty-five billion, seven hundred and
fifty-eight million, five hundred and thirty-two thousand,
four hundred and fourty-four Naira). Buhari says he did
not know.. Yet Buhari, Tinubu claims Jonathan is corrupt.
7. Rotimi Ameachi spent N50bn to build a 2kilometer
monorail that is yet to be completed. And Ameachi,
Tinubu, Buhari says Jonathan is corrupt.
8. 56,000 ghost workers were discovered and terminated,
So former President called President Jonathan to leave
the 56,000 ghost workers to remain in status quo, When
President Jonathan ignored, Obasanjo claimed that
Jonathan is corrupt.
Nigeria was rated the 2nd must corrupt Nation in the
world as at 1999 – 2007 when Obasanjo was president,
then rated 3rd from 2007 till 2011. In 2014, Nigeria is
rated 37th in the world, with a four months review that will
place Nigeria at 46th. Yet Obasanjo says Jonathan is
corrupt.
SHOW ME ONE STOREY BUILDING THAT BELONGS TO
JONATHAN IN NIGERIA

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Spits Fire, Attacks Jonathan On Election Postponement by TheGeneral1(m): 9:01am On Feb 09, 2015
March 1= M
March 2= U
March 3= H
March 4= A
March 5= M
March 6= M
March 7= A
March 8= D
March 9= U
March10= B
March11= U
March12= H
March13= A
March15= R
March16= I
March 17= Y
March 18= E
March 19= M
March 20= I
March 21= O
March 22= S
March 23= I
March 24= N
March 25= B
March 26= A
March 27= J
March 28= O
Change is coming
Re: Obasanjo Spits Fire, Attacks Jonathan On Election Postponement by olu77(m): 9:32am On Feb 09, 2015
bewla:
GEJ last campaign was held in Bayelsa
GMB last campaign will hold in Abuja
I can assume that both chose their May 29 final
destination.
# March4Buhari to March 28 the day to make
history happen!

Wow! What a destiny! grin
Re: Obasanjo Spits Fire, Attacks Jonathan On Election Postponement by olisa4(m): 2:54pm On Feb 09, 2015
Pheals:
if i need :u dnt ? Stay still lyk dam
keep waiting for the government to come and put food on your table
Re: Obasanjo Spits Fire, Attacks Jonathan On Election Postponement by Pheals(f): 3:20pm On Feb 09, 2015
olisa4:
keep waiting for the government to come and put food on your table
is that how dey feed u from gener. To generat'on
Re: Obasanjo Spits Fire, Attacks Jonathan On Election Postponement by olisa4(m): 6:48pm On Feb 09, 2015
Pheals:
is that how dey feed u from gener. To generat'on
go and hussle and stop blaming the government for everything
Re: Obasanjo Spits Fire, Attacks Jonathan On Election Postponement by Nobody: 7:11pm On Feb 09, 2015
bashydemy:
GEJ,NSA and the PDP are taking us for ride since 2011, So many atrocity under GEJ Government and nobody have been so far arrested and prosecuted. So many names have been mentioned linking with Boko Haram and they are still walking the street... trillions of Dollars are missing and the President said no money missed that the America will know if the money is missing because it's their money. Stella Oduah scander, $20b missing, Immigration scams scander under GEJ watch and still he couldn't do anything. Sometimes when i remember some of GEJ statement i just ask myself is this a PHD holder? How will a president said

1 Stealing is not Corruption

2 How much did Jin Nwobodo stole money not enough to buy Peugeot and was jailed.

3 Boko haram are our siblings and we cannot attack them.

Now they have come with another use ideal of blackmailing Jega through the National Security Adviser that they will not provide security of election cos of insurgent in the North East but they can provide securities for Mr Clueless during his campaign.. Now they need 6 weeks to do what they cannot do in over 3yrs... Well Nigerians will be patiently waiting and see how you guys wanna go about it..

Well my advice for GEJ is for him to just gentle and accept defeat after the election cos no matter what GMB is the man the masses want.. He should remember Gbagbo of Ivory Coast, He should remember Charles Taylor of Liberia... And he should also remember those pushing Charles Taylor and Gbagbo back then are not serving jail term with them.. If he shoud allow those greedy Politicians to push around he will be the only so suffer and serve the jail term when all this backfire.. He should also remember Samuel Doe.... Asari,FFK,Okupe,Abati,Muazu etc will not be there..

Word for the wise.

If I must be honest with you, am not really sure of what you wrote but the only thing am sure of that I know is certain is the fact that I MUST VOTE FOR JONATHAN (PDP).
Re: Obasanjo Spits Fire, Attacks Jonathan On Election Postponement by Nobody: 7:18pm On Feb 09, 2015
nationwide1:
Obasanjo should allow us hear word. He was more power hungry and drunk than Jonathan. He sought 3rd term because he didn't want to relinquish power. He destroyed lives and properties worth billions of Naira in Zaki-Biam and Odi without compunction till date. He was worse than Jonathan as far as power drunkenness is concerned.

guy that's a fake twitter account! Hush.

GEJ all the way

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Spits Fire, Attacks Jonathan On Election Postponement by bashydemy(m): 9:50pm On Feb 09, 2015
danielchioboy:

If I must be honest with you, am not really sure of what you wrote but the only thing am sure of that I know is certain is the fact that I MUST VOTE FOR JONATHAN (PDP).
Who care about you? Your likes are also giving Laurent Gbagbo hope in Ivory Coast but later he ended up in Prison, same will happen to GEJ
Re: Obasanjo Spits Fire, Attacks Jonathan On Election Postponement by Pheals(f): 5:21am On Feb 10, 2015
olisa4:
go and hussle and stop blaming the government for everything
i dnt nid2hustle like u<work is not money ,and money is nt work<xo close it up
Re: Obasanjo Spits Fire, Attacks Jonathan On Election Postponement by olisa4(m): 7:33am On Feb 10, 2015
Pheals:
i dnt nid2hustle like u<work is not money ,and money is nt work<xo close it up
sit down and keep blaming Jonathan for your misfortunes
Re: Obasanjo Spits Fire, Attacks Jonathan On Election Postponement by Pheals(f): 8:40am On Feb 10, 2015
Are u having misfortunes? Sori o
olisa4:
sit down and keep blaming Jonathan for your misfortunes
Re: Obasanjo Spits Fire, Attacks Jonathan On Election Postponement by Emphany: 9:10am On Feb 10, 2015
Pheals:
let assume the twitter a/c is fake! But u yr self dnt u did change<u wonh die wit heat this season witout lite? Is that the transformation gej promise us by selling phcn< WE NEED CHANGE IF YOU DNT NEED YOU CAN STAY IN ONE PLACE WE WANT TO NOTE FORWARD IT UP TO YOU IF YOU WANNA STAY IN ONE PLACE WITHOUT CHANGE LIKE A DAM WATER
Re: Obasanjo Spits Fire, Attacks Jonathan On Election Postponement by isrecole: 9:21am On Feb 10, 2015
Why would Nigerians take Obaaanjo serious? Obasanjo is the cause. Obasanjo has forgotten that it is his legacy if any, that is being gradually eroded. Whether Jonathan does well or not,it is Obasanjo. Unfortunately for Obasanjo,Yorubas still prefer Jonathan to Obasanjo. Yoruba loves Jonathan more than Obasanjo because Jonathan has done more for the Yorubas than Obasanjo. So,i were Obasanjo i will just keep quiet!!!!!
Re: Obasanjo Spits Fire, Attacks Jonathan On Election Postponement by lovsex: 9:39am On Feb 10, 2015
In this life of ours, there are only two people namely 'GOOD PEOPLE and BAD PEOPLE. Nothing like political parties, Christian or Muslim, White or Black. you can either be bad or good. I therefore pray for anyone who has the interest of generality of Nigerians in his or her mind to win this Nigeria's highest political appointment irrespective of cultural or religion affiliation.
Re: Obasanjo Spits Fire, Attacks Jonathan On Election Postponement by olisa4(m): 12:31pm On Feb 10, 2015
Pheals:
Are u having misfortunes? Sori o
Lazy goat

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

[photos] Meet Sultan Of Brunei's Wealth, The World’s Most Lavish Spender / Nigeria Is Safe For World Leaders To Come - Lai Mohammed / Oladipo Akande: Atedo Erred, Jonathan Is The Best Candidate For 2023 Presidency

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.