Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,405 members, 7,958,172 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 10:16 AM

The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated (117229 Views)

Irish Woman Devastated After Nigerian Husband Dumped Her Destroys Shop (Video) / Man Whose Wife Ran Away After 2 Weeks Wants Repayment (pic) / American Woman's Father Accepts Her Nigerian Husband Finally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (41) (Go Down)

Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by Nobody: 1:54am On Feb 09, 2015
Please stop commenting
The thread is closed
Have mercy on the family
Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by Nobody: 1:56am On Feb 09, 2015
http://mugshots.mobi/texas/brazoria-county/12399873

Based on Texas records obtained by MobileMugs, Obudulu was jailed on Tuesday, November 8th, 2011. She has allegedly been charged with a single offense: contempt of court or so.

she met the guy at Mount Sinai School of Medicine. That's where their love story unfolded grin

2 Likes

Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by coogar: 1:57am On Feb 09, 2015
nwando:
Please stop commenting
The thread is closed
Have mercy on the family

because she's a woman, we should stop commenting? grin

wait till people see this tomorrow. you would be begging the woman to commit suicide. there's no need to protect this she-devil. grin

3 Likes

Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by Nobody: 1:58am On Feb 09, 2015
And she actually attended University of Nigeria, Enugu. Not Uniben.
Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by Nobody: 2:00am On Feb 09, 2015
Sophyrocks:

I know thats what he's afraid of. Pre nups are there for a purpose. I guess he doesnt value his sanity. Something has got to give to remain sane. I hope he wont butcher her like some over there have done. The way men like him give precedence of money over their sanity is laughable. This video wont solve anything. it would only cause more pain for him. more disgrace. what he should be thinking about is finding a solution a way forward. You cnt keep ridiculing yourself.
I really do hope he doesn't do that. He might have set himself on that course, Heaven knows.

1 Like

Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by cococandy(f): 2:00am On Feb 09, 2015
And i'm wondering if the wife hadn't confessed and said she wants out of the marriage, whether he would have continued.
He probably would have. After all he took it for 25yrs. Now he's just scorned because she did all that to him and still had the guts to dump him.

He should have left this marriage earlier on.
But they will call me divorce advocate now grin

What did he gain after persevering in such a marriage for so long since it didn't end up working out?
nwando:

The man should have never left NY or NJ area
That move was the wrong move to make
How can a man leave a 6 figure income job with Morgan Stanley to follow this undeserving woman to texas
He should have never even moved to the USA sef
After allowing her family pressure him into quitting a high end job with NNPC,he makes a second foolish move
Stepping his foot down and remaining in Nigeria with the ability to visit the USA whenever he liked would have suited him better
He lost his manhood by that first move

2 Likes

Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by Nobody: 2:01am On Feb 09, 2015
baby124:

She's richer and has a more demanding job. If he played his cards right, he would have had the kids and she would be the one paying heavily. He's quite a slow guy and too emotional, that it takes over his sense of reasoning
You don finish the guy. Well, doesn't it say somewhere he had more money in Nigeria as a staff of NNPC?
Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by Nobody: 2:02am On Feb 09, 2015
ileobatojo:
Please crown this guy the king of the "keep your home brigade". The guy mumu no be small. Even the head and neck crew women cannot be as ridiculous as this guy. The wife and her family had been a disaster from the beginning. Yet he kept being the dutiful "home keeper." What exactly did he expect?

-Wife and family disrespect you terribly within one month of marriage, yet you quit your good job in Nigeria because your wife would make more money in the US? And you were willing to put your life in the hands of such a woman and her family?
-she would hit you, but you won't call the police, instead you let her utilize the law to her own full advantage instead of building up a good case against her?
-you were lucky enough to find something doing, yet after enduring her evil ways in New York, you agree to give up your career to move with her to another state Essentially putting the power in her hands, despite knowing the type of wife you married?

This guy takes mumuness to another level. So he's just waking up after 25 years? Why did he give up now? He should have continued keeping his home till eternity.

But wait o, I thought they always throw the men out on the street according to NL and the woman gets to keep all the possessions? How come he gets to stay in their house and she's the one that moved to an apartment? grin

Lemme go watch the second video.

Chai! what was he thinking when he was making these wrong moves? sad sad
Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by cococandy(f): 2:02am On Feb 09, 2015
coogar:

because she's a woman, we should stop commenting? grin

wait till people see this tomorrow. you would be begging the woman to commit suicide. there's no need to protect this she-devil. grin
tomorrow the insanity begins angry
Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by Nobody: 2:02am On Feb 09, 2015
goofyone:
And she actually attended University of Nigeria, Enugu. Not Uniben.

I am actually shocked her mugshot in 2011 will have her as 47 years old then
She graduated med school in 1988 or thereabout
I wOuld have guessed she was 47 or 48 now
Anyway
This is so sad
A professional in a mugshot
Chai

1 Like

Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by cococandy(f): 2:03am On Feb 09, 2015
His case is that of a typical naija wife. grin
ileobatojo:
Please crown this guy the king of the "keep your home brigade". The guy mumu no be small. Even the head and neck crew women cannot be as ridiculous as this guy. The wife and her family had been a disaster from the beginning. Yet he kept being the dutiful "home keeper." What exactly did he expect?

-Wife and family disrespect you terribly within one month of marriage, yet you quit your good job in Nigeria because your wife would make more money in the US? And you were willing to put your life in the hands of such a woman and her family?
-she would hit you, but you won't call the police, instead you let her utilize the law to her own full advantage instead of building up a good case against her?
-you were lucky enough to find something doing, yet after enduring her evil ways in New York, you agree to give up your career to move with her to another state Essentially putting the power in her hands, despite knowing the type of wife you married?

This guy takes mumuness to another level. So he's just waking up after 25 years? Why did he give up now? He should have continued keeping his home till eternity.

But wait o, I thought they always throw the men out on the street according to NL and the woman gets to keep all the possessions? How come he gets to stay in their house and she's the one that moved to an apartment? grin

Lemme go watch the second video.

Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by Nobody: 2:05am On Feb 09, 2015
nwando:

I am actually shocked her mugshot in 2011 will have her as 47 years old.
She graduated med school in 1988 or thereabout
I wOuld have guessed she was 47 or 48 now

It says 47 years old as at March 2013. Now, i think she's 48. Her verifications online show that. Mehn, she old small sha.

1 Like

Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by coogar: 2:06am On Feb 09, 2015
baby124:

She's richer and has a more demanding job. If he played his cards right, he would have had the kids and she would be the one paying heavily. He's quite a slow guy and too emotional, that it takes over his sense of reasoning

the kids?
he was convicted with a violent crime. no family court would let such a man keep any kids. he would be seen as a threat to kids or the wife.

1 Like

Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by Nobody: 2:06am On Feb 09, 2015
cococandy:
And i'm wondering if the wife hadn't confessed and said she wants out of the marriage, whether he would have continued.
He probably would have. After all he took it for 25yrs. Now he's just scorned because she did all that to him and still had the guts to dump him.

He should have left this marriage earlier on.
But they will call me divorce advocate now grin

What did he gain after persevering in such a marriage for so long since it didn't end up working out?

Imagine? So hes just bitter that she's done with the marriage?

Chai this man o!! He even said that after she told him repeatedly that she cheated, he didn't believe her initially. Even when he knew she was spending 22 hrs a day out of the house. shocked This must be true love.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by Nobody: 2:06am On Feb 09, 2015
goofyone:

It says 47 years old as at March 2013. Now, i think she's 48. Her verifications online show that. Mehn, she old small sha.

The ikwokirikwo with ovie was when again?
Why are you not googling the lover boy?
See partiality
Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by coogar: 2:09am On Feb 09, 2015
nwando:

See partiality

wetin concern ovie?
who made vows at the altar? ovie or rosemary? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by Nobody: 2:09am On Feb 09, 2015
nwando:

See partiality
They were in med school many years. Wasn't that in 2002, "12 years ago", she said.

1 Like

Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by Nobody: 2:09am On Feb 09, 2015
[size=28pt]RoyalRoy please lock and delete the thread[/size]
Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by Nobody: 2:10am On Feb 09, 2015
ileobatojo:

Imagine? So hes just bitter that she's done with the marriage?

Chai this man o!! He even said that after she told him repeatedly that she cheated, he didn't believe her initially. Even when he knew she was spending 22 hrs a day out of the house. shocked This must be true love.

Eyaaaaaah. Smh.

Long suffering true love.

1 Like

Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by Nobody: 2:10am On Feb 09, 2015
coogar:

wetin concern ovie?
True story grin
cococandy:
His case is that of a typical naija wife. grin

I'm telling you!

I'm sure this is the way the other mumu ones that ended up killing their wives behaved. Later they will snap and use their might to kill. No brains, all brawn. If this man had been building his case when he realized he was in a bum marriage,he would have had the upper hand in the divorce. Instead I'm sure he beat her out of frustration giving her the upper hand legally and undid himself finally.

3 Likes

coogar:

wetin concern ovie?

Didn't he know she was married before seducing her

1 Like

Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by Nobody: 2:12am On Feb 09, 2015
These Delta state boys are very smooth.see how he made a happily married woman forget her vows
A pastor's wife
A woman who wanted to be a missionary doctor
The things that God will judge in this world eh

2 Likes

Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by Nobody: 2:12am On Feb 09, 2015
"With a smile, a smirk on her face" sad
"Spent his residency and passed his board exams on top of my wife, with her consent" tongue

1 Like

Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by coogar: 2:17am On Feb 09, 2015
nwando:

Didn't he know she was married before seducing her

and the woman that was married allowed herself to be sedüced and fücked like a stray dog?

i am surprised you haven't suggested ovie drugged & räped her grin cheesy surely, this woman couldn't have consented to sleep with ovie. she was threatened to do it.

8 Likes

Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by baby124: 2:31am On Feb 09, 2015
goofyone:

So she married at 22 or 23. No wonderous she is shitting hop hand down. I honestly don't advocate anyone to marry before 25. But that is just me. As I know what my thoughts were before 25. I was easily bored mischievous and adventurous .

5 Likes

Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by baby124: 2:41am On Feb 09, 2015
coogar:

the kids?
he was convicted with a violent crime. no family court would let such a man keep any kids. he would be seen as a threat to kids or the wife.
So because he has failed at life means he should fail his kids too because he can't have access to them. This is just two big silly agbaya's disgracing themselves and their future up and down. This man holding tight and long suffering probably because he has a Dr. for a wife. Taking any shit while using a past affair as leverage. The woman is tired from abou 18yrs ago and has tried to leave the marriage in many different ways. It's not his kids fault that he refused to get a clue. And it's not his kids fault that he married a user and a pretender. It is not also their fault that their mother is an adulterer and more concerned with having orgasms. For the sake of their kids they should have left their trash off the internet

4 Likes

Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by Nobody: 2:42am On Feb 09, 2015
baby124:

So she married at 22 or 23. No wonderous she is shitting hop hand down. I honestly don't advocate anyone to marry before 25. But that is just me. As I know what my thoughts were before 25. I was easily bored mischievous and adventurous .
I don't think that matters. Just idiosyncratic. If they were in Nigeria, i don't think she'd have developed such lofty wings. America afforded her the glorious opportunity.
Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by cococandy(f): 2:45am On Feb 09, 2015
Evidently age is not maturity.
baby124:

So because he has failed at life means he should fail his kids too because he can't have access to them. This is just two big silly agbaya's disgracing themselves and their future up and down. This man holding tight and long suffering probably because he has a Dr. for a wife. Taking any shit while using a past affair as leverage. The woman is tired from abou 18yrs ago and has tried to leave the marriage in many different ways. It's not his kids fault that he refused to get a clue. And it's not his kids fault that he married a user and a pretender. It is not also their fault that their mother is an adulterer and more concerned with having orgasms. For the sake of their kids they should have left their trash off the internet
Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by baby124: 2:45am On Feb 09, 2015
goofyone:

I don't think that matters. Just idiosyncratic. If they were in Nigeria, i don't think she'd have developed such lofty wings. America afforded her the glorious opportunity.
It does matter o. Though I agree that people mature differently. But from personal experience, seriously. A 22yr old is probably a bit young for marriage in our type of age. Too many distractions and opportunities to mess up if one is not mentally ready for such a commitment. And it does not matter the location. The madam cheater from yesterday who died in the line of passion was probably also married off very young. I can bet on it. She had 4 kids by 35. Lolz. She also found a younger man to oil her engines. Men should marry women in their age group Abeg. So that as you are malfunctioning, so is she. So we avoid emotional stories that we see everyday on NL.

5 Likes

Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by Nobody: 2:50am On Feb 09, 2015
baby124:

It does matter o. Though I agree that people mature differently. But from personal experience, seriously. A 22yr old is probably a bit young for marriage in our type of age. Too many distractions and opportunities to mess up if one is not mentally ready for such a commitment. And it does not matter the location. The madam cheater from yesterday who died in the line of passion was probably also married off very young. I can bet on it. She had 4 kids by 35. Lolz
Clearly not for a 22yr old who thinks already like a 27-28 year old.
But i agree slightly with you. A 22 year old who hasn't seen it all maybe be tempted, even in old age, to derail a bit and experience what she has never tasted.

2 Likes

Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by Nobody: 2:52am On Feb 09, 2015
But the guy is such a d.ic.k, I have to say. If his story is true, then he took too much. 25 freaking years of marriage and now this!!!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (41)

Wife Quarrels With Husband, Dumps Six-month-old Baby On Waste / Moyo Thomas Changes Her Name To Mo David (Photos) / Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.