Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,180 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated (115810 Views)

Irish Woman Devastated After Nigerian Husband Dumped Her Destroys Shop (Video) / Man Whose Wife Ran Away After 2 Weeks Wants Repayment (pic) / American Woman's Father Accepts Her Nigerian Husband Finally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (41) (Go Down)

Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by Nobody: 1:25am On Feb 09, 2015
cococandy:
she NEVER loved him. Not even from the beginning.

Probably one of those greedy ladies brought over from village whose ears stand once they hear 'obodo oyibo'. i hope thats not how he got this woman as a wife sha.

1 Like

Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by coogar: 1:25am On Feb 09, 2015
nwando:

But he was chasing her with hammer after she came home from who knows where grin

that's her version of the story jor....
if he's guilty, why would he appeal it? he got community service, not a custodial sentence. this was a cooked-up story by the wife.
Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by Nobody: 1:27am On Feb 09, 2015
baby124:

Hard work awaits you. The woman found a younger lover that could give it to her strongly. You know it takes more than 5mins to please a woman. Be warned Coogar. The younger the woman, the harder the work. Be warned. Hahahha. If you are not dishing out orgasm's Hmm, one small boy will take over. grin

grin grin

No wonder they know nofin about women and are constantly whining!! Na so cheating in women dey start o. cheesy
Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by Nobody: 1:27am On Feb 09, 2015
Sophyrocks:

Probably one of those greedy ladies brought over from village whose ears stand once they hear 'obodo oyibo'. i hope thats not how he got this woman as a wife sha.

Watch the video please!!!
Nobody brought anybody anywhere,they came to America together
A girl who attended med school in Nigeria is not your typical village girl btw

7 Likes

Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by cococandy(f): 1:28am On Feb 09, 2015
Seen almost all the video.

Lol at his sexist comments and generalizations.
He should have stuck to blaming his wife for her behavior instead of using it to address his issues with women in general

And the smear campaign against aro people was totally unnecessary. There are bad people everywhere.

His wife's family are not nice folks at all embarassed. Sorry he had to go through all that.
But i don't see what the video solves for him.

3 Likes

Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by Nobody: 1:30am On Feb 09, 2015
nwando:

Nobody brought anybody anywhere,they came to America together
A girl who attended med school in Nigeria is not your typical village girl btw

I see. cant view the video for now.

1 Like

Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by Nobody: 1:30am On Feb 09, 2015
Modified
Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by coogar: 1:30am On Feb 09, 2015
nwando:

she said she wanted out of the marriage & that was why she had sex with ovie. grin

women!
women!!
women!!!

babyosisi, deny it that i haven't been vindicated with this incident. grin

was she the beret-wearing type in school?

2 Likes

Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by cococandy(f): 1:31am On Feb 09, 2015
Like you read my mind .
baby124:
After watching the second video. This man has issues. She confessed to him and maybe he expected her to show more remorse. I don't know to what extent he expected the remorse. But the woman seemed sorry. And she said she also wanted to get out of the marriage. Honestly he should not have done this. Hard as it is he was cheated on and he should have moved on. The woman did not want to be married to him again. Maybe it is his born again background that kept him there, but obviously he could not truly forgive the infidelity. because the wife kept mentioning how long ago this happened. Obviously she had told him about it a long time ago, but he could never get over it. I don't know how anyone with the mind to cheat will use their own mouth to confess. Haa, most people can forgive such. Leave such conversations for God Abeg. What a pity. They are obviously on their way to divorce, I hope he takes it in good faith and move on with his life. Maybe move back to New York and start again with someone not from Arochukwu
Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by cococandy(f): 1:33am On Feb 09, 2015
How did this one case vindicate you?

If some women come forth with their own videos too, nairaland will be hot today cheesy

coogar:

she said she wanted out of the marriage & that was why she had sex with ovie. grin

women!
women!!
women!!!

4 Likes

Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by Nobody: 1:33am On Feb 09, 2015
cococandy:
Seen almost all the video.

Lol at his sexist comments and generalizations.
He should have stuck to blaming his wife for her behavior instead of using it to address his issues with women in general

And the smear campaign against aro people was totally unnecessary. There are bad people everywhere.

His wife's family are not nice folks at all embarassed. Sorry he had to go through all that.
But i don't see what the video solves for him.

Exactly. what is the purpose of the video? why cnt he just divorce her and move on?

1 Like

Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by Ewuro4: 1:33am On Feb 09, 2015
coogar:

it's news to me.
technically, only 25% of the women get orgašms via vagïnal sex. so the women getting it normally are very very few.

this naija women theory baffles me. cheesy

Lol .. As long as you hit the gspot and stay longer then , she's is safe cheesy cheesy

coogar:
what a sad story.....
the woman got an assault charge slapped on him. he got kicked out of his house as usual. if he loses his appeal, he will have a criminal record on his file.
cheiiiiiii - lessons painfully learnt, mr obuludu.
I didn't read the subpoena but ouch that's terrible and could make the man commit murder. A well to do ma reduced to nothing! Lesson learned.

1 Like

Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by Nobody: 1:34am On Feb 09, 2015
coogar:

women!
women!!
women!!!

Honestly I feel for the man but I suspect his sumtin must not have been performing optimally
Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by Nobody: 1:36am On Feb 09, 2015
Let's say, I'm a patient and I just run a search on my assigned doc, and this is what I get? This is not good.... sad

4 Likes

Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by coogar: 1:38am On Feb 09, 2015
Ewuro4:

Lol .. As long as you hit the gspot and stay longer then , she's is safe cheesy cheesy

there's no g-spöt, it's a myth.
if a woman has the gift, she has the gift. if she doesn't have the gift then there's nothing vagínal sëx can do to get her there. grin

I didn't read the subpoena but ouch that's terrible and could make the man commit murder. A well to do ma reduced to nothing! Lesson learned.

i read it

he got convicted - a community order for few years. an aggravated assault charge. this means he's out of the house and may never see his kids again. this was exactly what we were saying on the other thread about husbands shooting their wives........

nwando:

Honestly I feel for the man but I suspect his sumtin must not have been performing optimally

why didn't she buy a dïldo? grin

3 Likes

Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by Nobody: 1:39am On Feb 09, 2015
Coogar Biko modify that your quote of me
Clean it off please my dear
I don't want to mention her name
I can't do a fellow lioness like that

1 Like

Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by baby124: 1:39am On Feb 09, 2015
goofyone:
Let's say, I'm a patient and I just run a search on my assigned doc, and this is what I get? This is not good.... sad
That's the whole purpose of this video. And he will be sued. He probably trying to get back because he has been taken to court on assault. I don't think he can get a job in the US after such a case. I guess nothing to lose again, so he is also going after her career. Two fools that destroyed themselves all for what? On top of a marriage that was clearly not working

4 Likes

Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by Nobody: 1:40am On Feb 09, 2015
Sophyrocks:

Exactly. what is the purpose of the video? why cnt he just divorce her and move on?
Divorce will cost him a lot. I don't think he was ready for that.
Prenup, prenup, prenup....you keep telling these guys!! undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by Nobody: 1:41am On Feb 09, 2015
Please crown this guy the king of the "keep your home brigade". The guy mumu no be small. Even the head and neck crew women cannot be as ridiculous as this guy. The wife and her family had been a disaster from the beginning. Yet he kept being the dutiful "home keeper." What exactly did he expect?

-Wife and family disrespect you terribly within one month of marriage, yet you quit your good job in Nigeria because your wife would make more money in the US? And you were willing to put your life in the hands of such a woman and her family?
-she would hit you, but you won't call the police, instead you let her utilize the law to her own full advantage instead of building up a good case against her?
-you were lucky enough to find something doing, yet after enduring her evil ways in New York, you agree to give up your career to move with her to another state Essentially putting the power in her hands, despite knowing the type of wife you married?

This guy takes mumuness to another level. So he's just waking up after 25 years? Why did he give up now? He should have continued keeping his home till eternity.

But wait o, I thought they always throw the men out on the street according to NL and the woman gets to keep all the possessions? How come he gets to stay in their house and she's the one that moved to an apartment? grin

Lemme go watch the second video.

20 Likes

Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by Nobody: 1:44am On Feb 09, 2015
I'm doing my own research and I think they all attended Uniben. All of them, except maybe not the husband
Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by baby124: 1:45am On Feb 09, 2015
goofyone:

She's richer and has a more demanding job. If he played his cards right, he would have had the kids and she would be the one paying heavily. He's quite a slow guy and too emotional, that it takes over his sense of reasoning

3 Likes

Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by Nobody: 1:45am On Feb 09, 2015
ileobatojo:
Please crown this guy the king of the "keep your home brigade". The guy mumu no be small. Even the head and neck crew women cannot be as ridiculous as this guy. The wife and her family had been a disaster from the beginning. Yet he kept being the dutiful "home keeper." What exactly did he expect?

-Wife and family disrespect you terribly within one month of marriage, yet you quit your good job in Nigeria because your wife would make more money in the US? And you were willing to put your life in the hands of such a woman and her family?
-she would hit you, but you won't call the police, instead you let her utilize the law to her own full advantage instead of building up a good case against her?
-you were lucky enough to find something doing, yet after enduring her evil ways in New York, you agree to give up your career to move with her to another state Essentially putting the power in her hands, despite knowing the type of wife you married?

This guy takes mumuness to another level. So he's just waking up after 25 years? Why did he give up now? He should have continued keeping his home till eternity.

But wait o, I thought they always throw the men out on the street according to NL and the woman gets to keep all the possessions? How come he gets to stay in their house and she's the one that moved to an apartment? grin

Lemme go watch the second video.

Maybe he kept the kids if proven that she is a wakabout,the courts may see her as unfit and endangering the kids
If they have minor kids she may actually be the one paying child support

1 Like

Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by Nobody: 1:46am On Feb 09, 2015
goofyone:
I'm doing my own research and I think they all attended Uniben. All of them, except maybe not the husband

I can bet money on that
She is a lioness

1 Like

Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by Nobody: 1:47am On Feb 09, 2015
baby124:

That's the whole purpose of this video. And he will be sued. He probably trying to get back because he has been taken to court on assault. I don't think he can get a job in the US after such a case. I guess nothing to lose again, so he is also going after her career. Two fools that destroyed themselves all for what? On top of a marriage that was clearly not working
There's not much suing can do to save her a.s...s. It's out on the internet already and can only spiral from there.
And to think about it, a good lawyer can win over any jury regarding this YouTube case.
Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by baby124: 1:48am On Feb 09, 2015
nwando:

Maybe he kept the kids if proven that she is a wakabout,the courts may see her as unfit and endangering the kids
If they have minor kids she may actually be the one paying child support
His kids are at least 22. He said she got pregnant one week into their marriage and they have been married for 25yrs. First child should be 24 and second probably 22. This is damaging to his kids and their future. Especially because they are Nigerian's. Even foreigner's will frown at such a public display of trash and drama in a family. The damage he has done with this video is so much. And his kids will pay ultimately

1 Like

Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by Nobody: 1:49am On Feb 09, 2015
baby124:

She's richer and has a more demanding job. If he played his cards right, he would have had the kids and she would be the one paying heavily. He's quite a slow guy and too emotional, that it takes over his sense of reasoning

The man should have never left NY or NJ area
That move was the wrong move to make
How can a man leave a 6 figure income job with Morgan Stanley to follow this undeserving woman to texas
He should have never even moved to the USA sef
After allowing her family pressure him into quitting a high end job with NNPC,he makes a second foolish move
Stepping his foot down and remaining in Nigeria with the ability to visit the USA whenever he liked would have suited him better
He lost his manhood by that first move

5 Likes

Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by Nobody: 1:52am On Feb 09, 2015
Let me beg royal Roy to wipe off the thread
This is too damaging to this family and her career
I didn't realize I knew her at first
I regret starting the thread
Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by Stillfire: 1:52am On Feb 09, 2015
Aww, I pity the guy. Nobody deserves this. I'm not even offended by his generalized statements. People say all sorts when angry.
Anyway I hope the red pant and bra, pray and fast crew see how it feels when you've been cheated on.

4 Likes

Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by Nobody: 1:52am On Feb 09, 2015
goofyone:

I know thats what he's afraid of. Pre nups are there for a purpose. I guess he doesnt value his sanity. Something has got to give to remain sane. I hope he wont butcher her like some over there have done. The way men like him give precedence of money over their sanity is laughable. This video wont solve anything. it would only cause more pain for him. more disgrace. what he should be thinking about is finding a solution a way forward. You cnt keep ridiculing yourself.

1 Like

Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by baby124: 1:53am On Feb 09, 2015
nwando:

How can a man leave a 6 figure income job with Morgan Stanley to follow this undeserving woman to texas
After allowing her family pressure him into quitting a high end job with NNPC,he makes a second foolish move
Stepping his foot down and remaining in Nigeria with the ability to visit the USA whenever he liked would have suited him better
Well families make sacrifices everyday. But the only move I don't support was from NY to Texas. That was a foolish move. Considering that she was already showing him. Reducing his earning power was not something he should have even been remotely considering at that point. Sad story all around. If she also knew she didn't want to be married to him, why make him leave his job and move with you? So sad o.

1 Like

Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by onila(f): 1:53am On Feb 09, 2015
the dumb man made an Hour video talking rubbish undecided

get over it son, its just a dick

1 Like

Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by coogar: 1:53am On Feb 09, 2015
nwando:

as at the time he moved from NY/NJ, he didn't know she was sleeping around. he's a pastor. is he meant to give up on his wife? jeeez - he persevered hoping things might get better. it's not his fault the wife acted like an animal.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (41)

Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) / 17-Year-Old Girl Weds 18-Year-Old Boy In Abia (Photos) / Moyo Thomas Changes Her Name To Mo David (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.