Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,844 members, 7,862,770 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 05:42 AM

How Much Is The Pay Of A PDP Or APC E-rat - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Much Is The Pay Of A PDP Or APC E-rat (731 Views)

Confession Of A APC Trained E-rat(propagandist) / Fani-Kayode Warns Lai Mohammed: 'Stop Insulting PDP Or I Will Spank You' / Aregbesola Commences Salary Payment, Cuts Pay Of Political Office Holders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Is The Pay Of A PDP Or APC E-rat by Nobody: 1:18am On Feb 09, 2015
What do you you guys get paid im interested,I know majority of e-rats on nairaland are for the PDP goverment

1 Like

Re: How Much Is The Pay Of A PDP Or APC E-rat by kestolove95(m): 1:42am On Feb 09, 2015
shi-shi..kobo...nothing o

1 Like

Re: How Much Is The Pay Of A PDP Or APC E-rat by Nobody: 1:46am On Feb 09, 2015
I don't really think they pay most persons here even though some may be working for pay. The bottom line is that, most persons are here just to depend what they believe in. It's just the passion to project their candidates.

God bless President GEJ. Politics should not be a do or die game. That we don't support one candidate should not make us enemy.
Re: How Much Is The Pay Of A PDP Or APC E-rat by Nobody: 1:53am On Feb 09, 2015
myhoodlink:
I don't really think they pay most persons here even though some may be working for pay. The bottom line is that, most persons are here just to depend what they believe in. It's just the passion to project their candidates.

God bless President GEJ. Politics should not be a do or die game. That we don't support one candidate should not make us enemy.
They are very few,but I know there are some paid ones. I just want to know what their pay package

1 Like

Re: How Much Is The Pay Of A PDP Or APC E-rat by Nobody: 2:01am On Feb 09, 2015
vandutchboy:

They are very few,but I know there are some paid ones. I just want to know what their pay package
grin grin grin grin grin it's like you to want your share too o

Re: How Much Is The Pay Of A PDP Or APC E-rat by Nobody: 2:04am On Feb 09, 2015
myhoodlink:

grin grin grin grin grin it's like you to want your share too o

I know your one of them,what is your pay package and benefits
Re: How Much Is The Pay Of A PDP Or APC E-rat by Nobody: 2:11am On Feb 09, 2015
vandutchboy:

I know your one of them,what is your pay package and benefits

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

My pay package is that I sell 1GB MTN for N1200 and also convert MTN airtime to cash with 20% processing fee. I also design simple to edit dynamic website, domain name and hosting it too for just 30k.

(1) (Reply)

OBJ Vs GEJ (head-to-head) / Jega, Failed Proffessor Of Political Science / Pix: GEJ Ready To Buy Voters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.