Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,602 members, 7,816,497 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:03 PM

Confession Of A APC Trained E-rat(propagandist) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Confession Of A APC Trained E-rat(propagandist) (1270 Views)

Turkey Disowns Ipob Turk Propagandist... Supports Nigeria's Territorial Integrit / Is Lai Mohammed ( A Propagandist ) Best Fit As Minister Of Information ? / Senator Godswill Akpabio Insults Lai Mohammed, Calls Him A Propagandist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Confession Of A APC Trained E-rat(propagandist) by camelus: 5:41am On Mar 05, 2016
Agha Egwu is s one of the top apc trained propagadist (serial liar). But he has decided to say the truth at any given time. Hear him as he confesses the truth about apc unrepentant liars:
All of you in PDP always amuse me when you engage in these debates with trained APC e-rats. Your incredulity at the lies fascinate me. You think it's a terrible thing and express shock.
Now I was in the APC, and probably still in the APC, as I have not formally withdrawn. The reason being I can't even make the effort to withdraw. Can't be bothered with political parties anymore. All thieves and liars. None have Nigeria real interest at heart.
But Jonathan and his gang were different. They were not true PDP. They were great achievers. But that is not the subject here.
You guys should understand that during the campaigns APC propagandists were trained. I attended and wish I had stayed the course but once I discovered the deep tribalism and sectarianism in APC, I had to get out. PDP was bad but they were nationalist. APC is much badder than PDP then they are Northern hegemonists and Yoruba supremacists.
They hired an American company who trained them in propaganda and subliminal mass mind control. They focused on only two things - the negative demonisation of Jonathan and the meaningless CHANGE that allowed anybody to think Change was whatever they thought. They refused to define it because the Yoruba concept was social progress but Northern Muslims thought it meant the advancement of their religion. Both sides never understood they fought for different concepts under the banner of CHANGE.
Everything was done to prove that Jonathan was worthless including getting America to stop selling us arms and buying our oil. Various scenarios of proving Jonathan clueless were devised despite the knowledge of Jonathan achievement. In fact the more Jonathan achieved the more they attacked. They used the word corruption to demonise Jonathan even though Jonathan was the least corrupt leader EVER.
Now they know the truth. They have to clearly analyse the truth in order to devise a lie that will destroy the truth.
Propaganda in APC is a serious and well understood art. The Goebell's Nazi prescription - tell a lie, tell it big, tell it repeatedly and the people will believe it. They drive the corruption mantra; they quote billions but don't really challenge the truth in court. They are more interested in the lie and going to court will expire the truth. That is why no one has been convicted. It is a deliberate policy.
Now they don't care whether intellectuals in the social media believe them. They only care that the masses believe them and you who discover the truth have no access to tell the masses the truth. The masses cannot deal with the truth. They deal with simple messages that stick and that's what they will believe. Complex debunking of lies with proof is irrelevant.
You should be in APC media strategy sessions and chat rooms to understand the relish with which they manufacture lies and how they practice arguments to dismantle the statements of the opposition. That is now their default operational mode. Anything goes wrong they manufacture a lie. It worked well to win election so they are still using it.
Obama and Axelrod used this system of immediate response effectively for Obama to win. However, they tried to speak the truth because in America outright propaganda of lies are banned.
In APC Nigeria, we do it the Nigeria way of decadence. Here there are no rules and no holds barred so they went all the way. They sank into extreme lies.
Mark Olusegun and all his ilk like Soni Akoji all probably know the truth but their job is to destroy the truth and promote the propaganda. They knew about Jonathan universities, trains, airports etc but their job was to destroy.
Arguing with Mark and APC goons is a waste of time. They are rehearsed to repeat lies repeatedly and meander round the truth. Just dismiss them as liars and focus on your truth. They already know they are liars. They are trained to tell and repeat big lies till you believe it.
Source :
Facebook Page.

8 Likes

Re: Confession Of A APC Trained E-rat(propagandist) by agabaI23(m): 6:05am On Mar 05, 2016
We already know this but it would have been better if you had evidence of the sessions....

1 Like

Re: Confession Of A APC Trained E-rat(propagandist) by Nobody: 6:32am On Mar 05, 2016
Mscheew. Only weak minds're swayed by lies. Most likely a fake story but if true, their ways worked - no wonder they congregate on nairaland verbally sparring each other.
Jonathan was no different from his PDP cohorts so that part of the story is heavily concocted. Infact, why am I killing myself over a made up story?

2 Likes

Re: Confession Of A APC Trained E-rat(propagandist) by djtaymex(m): 6:55am On Mar 05, 2016
pls does anybody know if federal government has started paying retiree monthly salary for the month of febuary 2016.pls .my dad is a retiree nd usually get monthly salary alerts but has not seen alerts for february.pls i need information pls help me out.God bless u as you help me out.

4 Likes

Re: Confession Of A APC Trained E-rat(propagandist) by chubhiee: 7:06am On Mar 05, 2016
demdem Gbawe ngeneukwenu egift comes to mind. Nairalanders should take note.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Confession Of A APC Trained E-rat(propagandist) by sammyj: 7:16am On Mar 05, 2016
The caption should show the confession of a wailing wailers! !! grin

3 Likes

Re: Confession Of A APC Trained E-rat(propagandist) by phemy36(m): 7:18am On Mar 05, 2016
I hate Apc with passion because of their lies. And the have a pathetic follower

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Confession Of A APC Trained E-rat(propagandist) by BekeeBuAgbara: 7:25am On Mar 05, 2016
I'm not surprised, till today they still lie that Jonathan spent six years in office.

1 Like

Re: Confession Of A APC Trained E-rat(propagandist) by Nobody: 7:38am On Mar 05, 2016
Lol. This is the real definition of propaganda by a wailer! Mr e-rat, you try small sha.

1 Like

Re: Confession Of A APC Trained E-rat(propagandist) by Ovamboland(m): 7:39am On Mar 05, 2016
Very laughable attempts, i will attempt to list the lies that APC has been using to rule:

1. They lied that government money was shared to PDP politicians

2. APC lied that the money shared by Dasuki is illegal, it was actually appropriated for that purpose by the Senate grin

3. APC lied that Olu Falae collected 100 million and even made the old man to accept he collected

4 They collaborated with Ladoja to lie FG released 100 million to him to support Jonathan

5. APC planted huge mansions, hospitals that the Serviue Chiefs, Badeh, Amosu, Adigun and co , and made them lie that they stole the money under Jonathan. Truth is the money was stolen under Buhari grin

6. Lagos -Ibadan highway is now 10 lane highway end to end, with drainage, setback, and full lighting but APC lied and repeated it many times we now see only two lanes in rickety condition with a few sections expanded to 3 lanes, mostly uncompleted and abandoned. The lie is too much.

7. All tye refineries were actually working under PDP and we stopped importing fuel but APC lied and made us see broken down refineries.

8. Jonathan never tried to separate stealing from corruption, APC lies made us hear 'stealing is not corruption'

9. Jonathan never said FRSC told him that Nigerians die more on good roads than on bad roads. Another APC lie

10. All contracts for oil lifting were impeccable and transparent under PDP, APC lied there were irregularities

11. We had 24 hour plus of power supply under PDP, but APC lies made us hallucinate we were in darkness.

12. APC lied that our power generation capacity under PDP was less than 6000MW, i don't know why PDP kept quiet when they already achieved 100,000 MW grin

13. Our universities made it to the first 10 best in world under PDP but APC lied that non made the first 1000

14. All Federal highways were completed by the PDP administration about 250,000 Km in all, they were modest in claiming only 25,000 Km but APC lied that it was a lie. We travel on wonderful roads round the country but APC lies made us believe they were porthole ridden.

You can care to add more lies.

4 Likes

Re: Confession Of A APC Trained E-rat(propagandist) by chiefobdk(m): 7:39am On Mar 05, 2016
actually op we the ipob youths know.
apc is the worst tin Eva happened to Nigeria..

they lied dat every Igbo is ipob youth.

we no get choice but believe dem.
Re: Confession Of A APC Trained E-rat(propagandist) by 912(m): 7:46am On Mar 05, 2016
I just looked at your previous thread you created and the comments you have made on this forum. Oga you are a confirmed PDP supporter. So your topic should have been "A Wailing Wailers Trying To Pose As An APC Supporter" Anyway it's a failed attempt because it just show the level of desperation in the camp of the wailers

2 Likes

Re: Confession Of A APC Trained E-rat(propagandist) by Ovamboland(m): 7:51am On Mar 05, 2016
BekeeBuAgbara:
I'm not surprised, till today they still lie that Jonathan spent six years in office.

Jonathan was declared acting president on February 9 2010. He held executive powers since that date till May 29th 2015.
That makes total of about 5 years and 4 months. If you count the years on your finger he was in power you will count 6 years,

But because of these it is easy to estimate 6 years while the actual is over 5 years. Mathematically you can approximate to 5 years, it's a matter of how you choose to see it. It would be a lie if anyone says he only spent 4 years or 7 years or more as executive president

1 Like

Re: Confession Of A APC Trained E-rat(propagandist) by YourMrBoo: 7:55am On Mar 05, 2016
Who doesn't know who the APCs are...

All propagandists congress...

That's if you can't live on propaganda whether you are the receiver or the sender then you ain't welcomed.

2 Likes

Re: Confession Of A APC Trained E-rat(propagandist) by Mylove55(f): 9:25am On Mar 05, 2016
BekeeBuAgbara:
so for ur deluded mind ur clueless corrupt buffoon spent 4yrs

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Confession Of A APC Trained E-rat(propagandist) by totorimi: 11:07am On Mar 05, 2016
All of them were celebrated as big time liars and awarded certificates during the party organized by the wife of president yo that them.
The were rebranded social media change agents instead of liars of Nigeria.

Most of them are living big now. What a shameless bunch

(1) (Reply)

N10bn Suit: Fani-kayode Runs To PDP Chieftains For Mediation / Looking For Islamic Man For Marriage In East Africa / Popular ISIS Executioner Captured!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.