Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,696 members, 7,820,429 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

Why Is PDP Damn Keen On Bringing Buhari Down (the Guardian Newspaper Pg32) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is PDP Damn Keen On Bringing Buhari Down (the Guardian Newspaper Pg32) (45396 Views)

Abacha, 54, Dies, Buried In Kano - Throwback Guardian Newspaper Headline / BREAKING!!! Buhari Down With Kidney, Liver Disease; Visits London Bridge Hospita / Is PDP Sharing Mobile Phones As A Campaign Strategy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is PDP Damn Keen On Bringing Buhari Down (the Guardian Newspaper Pg32) by Adiwana: 3:56pm On Feb 09, 2015
M17:

WE DON'T WANT YOU GUY'S TO RULE OVER AGAIN .

WE ARE INFIDEL'S .DO YOU WANT TO KEEP ASSOCIATING WITH INFIDELS ?

YOU GUY'S RULED NIGERIA FOR 50 YEARS AND IT FAVORED ALL YOUR RETIRED GENERAL BILLIONAIRE'S

YOU ALREADY HAD YOUR TURN .
Na Stupidity,foolishness&Sentiments is Blak Mans' Mentality.i'd rather become a child to a Stranger than become a slave to my father.Buhari did well in fighting Corruption&whether you like it or not,its there for all to see.
To all those saying he killed a woman for drug trafficking,let a woman Carry Fake Drug enter China make the Govt. Catch you&see what happens.its a Democratic State..Mumu People

1 Like

Re: Why Is PDP Damn Keen On Bringing Buhari Down (the Guardian Newspaper Pg32) by mrvitalis(m): 3:59pm On Feb 09, 2015
selectedhero:
HE PROBABLY SUPPORTED YARADUA WHICH I DID TOO, BUT WE NEVER KNEW THE SINISTER MOTIVES OF THE NORTH, AT LEAST WE KNOW NOW. WE WILL SO KICK BUHARI TO HIS FAMILY HOUSE IN DAURA. NA WE HIM WAN TAKE OUR HEAD CHOP BUNS?
but if the north think like u then we in south will never rule
......I am an Igbo man who just want change from a failed government ......
do I believe buhari. will be better ?? I only hope
......if he fails we vote him out again in 2019
..change I want

3 Likes

Re: Why Is PDP Damn Keen On Bringing Buhari Down (the Guardian Newspaper Pg32) by adenine02: 4:05pm On Feb 09, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

Why didn't you address the issues I raised up there? It is only the short-sighted ones that cannot see that a particular group of Nigerians think that ruling Nigeria is their birthright.
''birthright''?
Nigeria as been independent for abt 53yrs
the north have rule for abt 27yrs while the south abt 25yrs
on religious line
the christian have rule for about 30 yrs and the muslims have rule for 23yrs
since 1999
the south/christians have rule for 14yrs and the north/muslim 2yrs
''birthright''

3 Likes

Re: Why Is PDP Damn Keen On Bringing Buhari Down (the Guardian Newspaper Pg32) by chibas: 4:06pm On Feb 09, 2015
ogunwalea:
Just compare APC's advert and PDP's advert. Which is more reasonable? The fact is that APC is the only political party that's campaigning. PDP is just raising unreasonable allegations. And I know why.... They are afraid they will be punished for their corrupt acts if Gen. Buhari emerges the President. That's why PDP wanna do everything to take him down just b4 the election. All their plans proved abortive except the election date that was postponed. But que Sera Sera..... I know you can't manipulate God's plan for Nigeria .....
i agree with u.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is PDP Damn Keen On Bringing Buhari Down (the Guardian Newspaper Pg32) by mustymatic(m): 4:08pm On Feb 09, 2015
ceejay80s:
I am yet to see an ad tarnishing GEJ's image
(nigerian news direct ad page 5)
Then u r yet to make some common sense, is it the boko haram, the girls or the missing trillions or the unlawful replacements? or is it that u r mad?
Re: Why Is PDP Damn Keen On Bringing Buhari Down (the Guardian Newspaper Pg32) by iahmed(m): 4:09pm On Feb 09, 2015
EUROBOMBER:
The main reason why I will vote for GEJ is to make a statement. 2015 is about making a point in this country and we must drive that point home even if the gates of hell are opened. The message we must drive into some thick skulls is that Nigeria belongs to all of us. No tribe is born-to-rule while others are born to siddon dey look.

There must be fairness, equity and justice in this country. Power MUST go round if we are truly one Nigeria. Why must a particular group of people continue to terrorize the rest of the nation when they are not in power?

When OBJ, a southerner was in power, they declared Sharia law and caused a series of very violent riots in the north which led to the death of many Southerners and northern Christians.

As soon as Jonathan, another Southerner took over government, boko haram which was previously a rag tag group suddenly transforms into a mighty fighting force, blasting churches to pieces, killing innocent Nigerians and recently seizing towns and abducting our women.

The question is why is it that we cannot have peace when the people from Futa Jalon are not in power?

Buhari will NEVER rule Nigeria again. let me say this loud and clear, the best for Buhari is that he will end up as president of arewastan and maybe Odua republic but Buhari will NEVER rule Nigeria again.

See the people down there that believe Aso Rock is their property, they believe they were born to rule in Nigeria. Whenever they are not in power, they make sure nobody can sleep. See them there. embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

Dive-Bomber.
sai Buhari

1 Like

Re: Why Is PDP Damn Keen On Bringing Buhari Down (the Guardian Newspaper Pg32) by psalmsjob: 4:09pm On Feb 09, 2015
[quote author=EUROBOMBER post=30564817][/quote]

I'm a Yoruba but the truth be told in 2011 this your story held-water we all voted for GEJ but he paid us with;

1. Fuel price increase,
2. "Stealings that are not corruption" in his own words,
3. In-actions that encouraged Boko Haram,
4. What he has done with the subsidy money is yet to be seen.
5. Now he is toying with our electoral process.

Is it a crime that we allowed him to rule us despite his minority status and now he has made it harder for other minority tribes.

Furthermore, if power must rotate then 2+4 years is enough for any ethnic group in this Nigeria.

Yes sharia during OBJ but he handled it well and quelled everything but this your GEJ lacks guts to take decisions talk-less of acting.

In Nigeria of today we don't want to go back to ethnic or religious sentiments in choosing our leaders anymore, we want Competent, Uncorruptable persons to lead us.

So that's why we want Buhari because compared to GEJ, Buhari stands tall above GEJ in every criteria you might use.
#VoteForBuhari #VoteForChange #MarchForBuhari

1 Like

Re: Why Is PDP Damn Keen On Bringing Buhari Down (the Guardian Newspaper Pg32) by Flets: 4:12pm On Feb 09, 2015
Timoleon:

unfortunately i dont have a problem with you nor the many idiots dat clicked like on this nonesense u call a post. in fact, i am not trying to change your opinion, dat will be futile and make me look as stupid as you. however, for posterity's sake i hope u wish to be genuinely informed cos now u merely think you are but u r not, rather, u r overtly empty. please go and read up on abraham lincoln and his political career.

Next time, pls attempt to make some sense. It is not such a hard task afterall
Re: Why Is PDP Damn Keen On Bringing Buhari Down (the Guardian Newspaper Pg32) by chibas: 4:15pm On Feb 09, 2015
Togom:
Since YERIMA former governor of Zamfara state declared sharia,how many women have they chopped off their hands?
Ask BUHARI about PTF money?.How many rail lines did he rehabilitate?How many roads and Universities did Buhari build?.Where is his Primary and Secondary School cert.Buhari is yet to tell Nigerians what he achieved during his tenure.
Nigerians are not fools.
GEJ Till 2019.
is 20months equivalent as 5years?think guy .
Re: Why Is PDP Damn Keen On Bringing Buhari Down (the Guardian Newspaper Pg32) by tit(f): 4:16pm On Feb 09, 2015
Vicotex:
[s][/s]
Trash.

#GMBtill 1985
#GEJtill 2019

GMB till 1985!
that is a long time ago.
it looks like this man ruled Nigeria with Lord Lugard
and wants to rule in this modern times!
Re: Why Is PDP Damn Keen On Bringing Buhari Down (the Guardian Newspaper Pg32) by chibas: 4:18pm On Feb 09, 2015
psalmsjob:

I'm a Yoruba but the truth be told in 2011 this your story held-water we all voted for GEJ but he paid us with; 1. Fuel price increase, 2. "Stealings that are not corruption" in his own words, 3. In-actions that encouraged Boko Haram, 4. What he has done with the subsidy money is yet to be seen. 5. Now he is toying with our electoral process. Is it a crime that we allowed him to rule us despite his minority status and now he has made it harder for other minority tribes.
However, if power must rotate then 2+4 years is enough for any ethnic group in this Nigeria.
Yes sharia during OBJ but he handled it well and quelled everything but this your GEJ lacks guts to take decisions talk-less of acting.
In Nigeria of today we don't want to go back to ethnic or religious sentiments in choosing our leaders anymore, we want Competent, Uncorruptable persons to lead us.
So that's why we want Buhari because compared to GEJ, Buhari stands tall above GEJ in every criteria you might use. Vote4Buhari Vote4Change #March4Buhari
wa gbayi joor.
Re: Why Is PDP Damn Keen On Bringing Buhari Down (the Guardian Newspaper Pg32) by petert45: 4:23pm On Feb 09, 2015
http://www.?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.mobofree.com%2Fnigeria%2FElectronics-appliances%2FMusic-audio-video-equipment%2FEdo%2FBenin-City%2FPV-MHC1257-HiFi-System%2F1068237&h=iAQGiypx1
Re: Why Is PDP Damn Keen On Bringing Buhari Down (the Guardian Newspaper Pg32) by Intendy: 4:24pm On Feb 09, 2015
tswitch:

Actually I am going to refer you to your first sentence- make consultations before disputing known facts.
Oh and for the interview with Thompson in the link you provided did he ever say the charges were legitimate or he mentioned the head of NSO imprisoned him.
Who does the head of NSO report to?
Who imposed the decree.
Who enacted or formed the NSO.
Your points are invalid as a whole and really do not deserve a response but for the uninformed reader who can be swayed by such myopic reasoning.
Also note that Thompson deciding to vote for Bihari is his personal belief as he also mentioned "time has healed his wounds".
By the way Ambrose Ali's son was on air two weeks ago and guess what - the family still mourns their patriarch.
who is Ambrose Ali?I hope not the Ali must go we protested way back then.bye the way that's the Ali's family which you didn't make reference to initially. Why is Thompson who have witnessed 6 years of Jonathan rule still prefer to vote for GMB?because you feel he prefer prison life abi

1 Like

Re: Why Is PDP Damn Keen On Bringing Buhari Down (the Guardian Newspaper Pg32) by chibas: 4:24pm On Feb 09, 2015
tit:

GMB till 1985!
that is a long time ago.
it looks like this man ruled Nigeria with Lord Lugard
and wants to rule in this modern times!
but obasnjo did now or the rules change overnight has it involve a northerner.so no to sentiment.
Re: Why Is PDP Damn Keen On Bringing Buhari Down (the Guardian Newspaper Pg32) by psalmsjob: 4:28pm On Feb 09, 2015
Flets:

Next time, pls attempt to make some sense. It is not such a hard task afterall
You this GEJ people are either deliberately ignoring facts or can't see one even when pointed to you. What he told to do is to read the political history of Abraham Lincoln who like Buhari lost election in USA more than 3 times infact but kept recontesting and eventually won and now he is remembered as one of the greatest if not the greatest American President. So shall the story of Buhari be and Nigeria shall be the greatest beneficiary. Even your own children will one day read this your comments and would be ashamed of you because history would've vindicated us that support him now. #March4Buhari #Vote4Change #Vote4Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Why Is PDP Damn Keen On Bringing Buhari Down (the Guardian Newspaper Pg32) by Horlufemi(m): 4:37pm On Feb 09, 2015
EUROBOMBER:
The main reason why I will vote for GEJ is to make a statement. 2015 is about making a point in this country and we must drive that point home even if the gates of hell are opened. The message we must drive into some thick skulls is that Nigeria belongs to all of us. No tribe is born-to-rule while others are born to siddon dey look.

There must be fairness, equity and justice in this country. Power MUST go round if we are truly one Nigeria. Why must a particular group of people continue to terrorize the rest of the nation when they are not in power?

When OBJ, a southerner was in power, they declared Sharia law and caused a series of very violent riots in the north which led to the death of many Southerners and northern Christians.

As soon as Jonathan, another Southerner took over government, boko haram which was previously a rag tag group suddenly transforms into a mighty fighting force, blasting churches to pieces, killing innocent Nigerians and recently seizing towns and abducting our women.

The question is why is it that we cannot have peace when the people from Futa Jalon are not in power?

Buhari will NEVER rule Nigeria again. let me say this loud and clear, the best for Buhari is that he will end up as president of arewastan and maybe Odua republic but Buhari will NEVER rule Nigeria again.

See the people down there that believe Aso Rock is their property, they believe they were born to rule in Nigeria. Whenever they are not in power, they make sure nobody can sleep. See them there. embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

Dive-Bomber.

born to rule and tribalistic. who is better?

Buhari is not about north power, he's about change for the better.

Aren't enough northerners in PDP. your whole life is a lie

2 Likes

Re: Why Is PDP Damn Keen On Bringing Buhari Down (the Guardian Newspaper Pg32) by Flets: 4:45pm On Feb 09, 2015
psalmsjob:
You this GEJ people are either deliberately ignoring facts or can't see one even when pointed to you. What he told to do is to read the political history of Abraham Lincoln who like Buhari lost election in USA more than 3 times infact but kept recontesting and eventually won and now he is remembered as one of the greatest if not the greatest American President. So shall the story of Buhari be and Nigeria shall be the greatest beneficiary. Even your own children will one day read this your comments and would be ashamed of you because history would've vindicated us that support him now. #March4Buhari #Vote4Change #Vote4Nigeria.

I guess one of the criteria for adopting people in APC is nairaland multiple IDs and replacing the cerebrum with expired kunu

Abraham Lincoln did not truncate a nascent democracy
Abraham Lincoln did not commit human rights crime
Abraham Lincoln did not soak dog and baboon in blood
Abraham Lincoln did not condemn the Army I favour of terrorists
Abraham Lincoln did not incite the killing of corpers for loss of elections
Abraham Lincoln had his qualification and ceertificates
Abraham Lincoln did not surround himself with the most corrupt humans alive
Abraham Lincoln is not a sharia crusader

A million buhari is not worth a strand of Abraham Lincoln's pubic hair
Re: Why Is PDP Damn Keen On Bringing Buhari Down (the Guardian Newspaper Pg32) by munex007(m): 4:53pm On Feb 09, 2015
Goofball you lack common sense

A Dictator is someone that goes against the wish of the majority

gej just showed us this by shifting the Poll

A drunken dictator hiding under democracy..

They try to bury Buhari,but they didn't know he his a seed..

#MarchoutGej
#March4Buhari

jmaine:

Yes Buhari was never a dictator but a tyrannical junta leader. You no serious at all . . . . angry

2 Likes

Re: Why Is PDP Damn Keen On Bringing Buhari Down (the Guardian Newspaper Pg32) by zezerowie: 4:59pm On Feb 09, 2015
I feel our leaders past and present have no love for our dear country, even the so called candidates have not even told us their plans or how they intend to carry it out for our dear nation, all they do is to make promises.
Let us take a look at GMB after being a ruler for such a long time, he could not even improve on himself, u listen to him on d radio and u will be very sure u cannot vote for him,u won't even find and foundation in his name, or any international confrence making him a speaker, dat is to show he did not improve himself. there are some people out dere that have what this country needs but political party and sentiment will not allow us see clearly, I live in abuja and u will see most northern kids whose parents occupy high ranks drive expensive cars and carry d most expensive gadgets, they spend recklessly, do drugs, and u will also see their fellow northerner wasting on d floor begging, most of them are selfish and trust me dat is how they rule. GMB has not even tried to curb the level of porverty in the north, and he wants to rule a country. My next post is about GEJ. God bless Nigeria.
Re: Why Is PDP Damn Keen On Bringing Buhari Down (the Guardian Newspaper Pg32) by suretman(m): 5:20pm On Feb 09, 2015
Mustay:
Since 2003, GMB has been PDP's greatest fear. If you watch Naija politics closely, you will observe that a lot of propaganda has and will continue to be used against him. In fact, give them another candidate, it'll be a huge relief I tell you. Ironically, never has GMB soared in popularity than this time. This ought to be the easiest election for PDP to win since the incumbent is in power but over and over again, they keep fumbling publicly. It's sad that history has been removed from our schools' curricula because it appears a lot of the youth don't know what a military government is and events that occurred during the past; otherwise, you will see that most of the ads are laughable and distortion of facts. For the enlightened, that'll disgust them and lose the party votes. I'd rather 'mudslinging' with facts than attempts to rewrite events and history.

This was the statement Nigerians made in 2011; it also garnered sympathy for GEJ. Again, it is funny that the statement PDP members (Lawal Kaita & co) made then to make the country ungovernable if GEJ won has/had been alluded to GMB; an example of how to repeat a lie till it becomes true.

What I observe is that those who want a change are not necessarily doing so because they like the alternative; it's simply because they are just not pleased with this government. If APC per chance gets to power, they'll also feel the heat if they mess up; that's Nigerians for you. Once the tolerance level gets stretched, they act!

Like GEJ once told his ministers (and T.Solarin says), "may your road be rough" to the candidates - it's 6 weeks to lose more votes or win more votes.

700 Million likes for you bro!
Re: Why Is PDP Damn Keen On Bringing Buhari Down (the Guardian Newspaper Pg32) by emcaly001(m): 5:22pm On Feb 09, 2015
ceejay80s:
This ad is uncalled for, buhari was never a dictator, now tell me ,did obasanjo not rule naija twice? Why is his time not. backwards?
Todays punch newspaper
bros what do u call a military head of state, a civilian? And it is a very wrong assumption that because OBJ did rule us again that it is ok for GMB to do d same, that was then we have advanced in knowledge since d days of OBJ and where in the world (well I mean rapidly developing countries) that have an army general as their president or a half-schooled man as their president. And also can a doctor stop being a doctor because he has retired? Or a lawyer stop being inquisitive because he has retired? How then do u expect a military man to change in his approach to everything just because he has retired.

#EMCALY
Re: Why Is PDP Damn Keen On Bringing Buhari Down (the Guardian Newspaper Pg32) by Nobody: 5:28pm On Feb 09, 2015
Paspane:
they think Nigeria is Saudi Arabia where a selected few rule like it's their heritage.

are you now trying to say Saudi Arabians are senseless wimps? be careful.
Re: Why Is PDP Damn Keen On Bringing Buhari Down (the Guardian Newspaper Pg32) by Nobody: 5:32pm On Feb 09, 2015
munex007:

#MarchoutGej
#March4Buhari

hahahaha... 73-year old seed. the future of the north.
Re: Why Is PDP Damn Keen On Bringing Buhari Down (the Guardian Newspaper Pg32) by Rexyl(m): 5:34pm On Feb 09, 2015
Bizinton:

March 28 is the day, I mean Buhari's date with history. You think this election is between Jonathan and Buhari? No, it is not! It is between Jonathan and Millions of downtrodden and genuinely shoeless Nigeria masses. Enough of clueless, confused and corrupt leaders in Nigeria.

come May 29th, neither GEJ or GMB may be celebrated as the one that will rule the country successfully ... going by sincere assessments of both of them by majority of Nigerians who are not overwhelmed by sentiments. They believe Gej has failed them while GMB added nothing to his credit since he ruled the country. Many have argued that he was a leader without notable awards, and Without much contribution that could make him an icon in human endeavors where skills and achievements are a prerequisite. Many just follow others to shout anti-corruption to public amazement, even without knowing how sincerely he has fought corruption before, and how he would fight it once again with corrupt captains.
Re: Why Is PDP Damn Keen On Bringing Buhari Down (the Guardian Newspaper Pg32) by brainbox2014(m): 5:40pm On Feb 09, 2015
For People Who Don't Know

1. Major General Muhammadu Buhari never said he will make Nigeria ungovernable in 2011 in any public format.

2. It was a PDP politician, Alhaji Lawal Kaita who actually said Nigeria would be ungovernable if Jonathan became president in 2011.

3. It was Jonathan’s media spokesman, Reuben Abati who sat down and largely concocted the slanderous libel against Buhari’s name in April 2011.

4. General Muhammadu Buhari took Reuben Abati to court for damaging his name.

5. The Jonathan Presidency begged Major General Buhari to settle the case with Reuben Abati and the Guardian out of court.

6. General Buhari obliged and settled out of court. Reuben Abati with The Guardian published an unreserved apology to Buhari in the Guardian of 11th July, 2013.

7. Late General Azazi referred to the PDP “ungovernable” crises and anger that did actually lead to Boko Haram terror franchise hired by the PDP.

NOTE: This is not a partisan post but an attempt to clear a famous calumny. Facts shouldn't be manipulated.

The northern cabals in PDP are the ones causing trouble

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is PDP Damn Keen On Bringing Buhari Down (the Guardian Newspaper Pg32) by jmaine: 5:42pm On Feb 09, 2015
munex007:

#MarchoutGej
#March4Buhari

Buhari was a dictator, an imbec!le like you will argue otherwise . . . . .my sarcastic post was above your comprehension ability.

You better deploy your brain to good use when quoting me . . . .
Re: Why Is PDP Damn Keen On Bringing Buhari Down (the Guardian Newspaper Pg32) by medamillion(m): 5:45pm On Feb 09, 2015
March 28 will definitely tell. The amiable General has been winning the battle so far. They used religion, they failed, they used tribe; they failed, they used certificate; they failed. Come March 28, they will fail. Keep calm and March4Buhari.
Re: Why Is PDP Damn Keen On Bringing Buhari Down (the Guardian Newspaper Pg32) by munex007(m): 5:51pm On Feb 09, 2015
jmaine:

Buhari was a dictator, an imbec!le like you will argue otherwise . . . . .my sarcastic post was above your comprehension ability.

You better deploy your brain to good use when quoting me . . . .

If u dey vex with d progress of BUHARI abeg go hug transformer, thou u might not DIE coz there is no light!

Re: Why Is PDP Damn Keen On Bringing Buhari Down (the Guardian Newspaper Pg32) by DjHypno(m): 5:53pm On Feb 09, 2015
tswitch:

Correction:
Buhari was a dictator.
In fact his regime was clouded with tyranny and you can ask any elderly person around or your parents to confirm.
Obasanjo has no history of being a religious bigot and did not try, jail and even kill on the basis of religion or tribe and on trump up charges.
Micheal Ajasin the then governor of Ondo state was left to languish in prison even after the military tribunal tried him TWICE and found him innocent of all charges.
Shagari,Ekwueme,Ambrose Ali,Owoh,Ajasin,Awolowo etal
Decree 2 was imposed in January 84' allowing the imprisonment of any civilian who poses a risk, the NSO was given authority to detain critics of the government and over 64 journalist were detained,tortured and kept in squalid conditions-a documentary was shown after the August coup of the NSO detention centres.
ASSU, NANS and NMA were banned their leaders detained and conferences violently disrupted.
Decree Number 4 of April 1984 forbade the publication or broadcast of anything that brought the government or any of its officials into ridicule or disrepute. Like Decree Number 2, it placed the onus of proof on the
accused and stipulated heavy penalties for offenders. Under these two measures, a number of prominent journalists and editors were arrested. Two Guardian newspapermen spent nearly a year in prison, becoming heroes in the struggle for a free press, and were adopted as prisoners of conscience by Amnesty International.
In Buhari's regime over 20,000 (other reports say hundreds of thousand) civil servants were retrenched (210) from the north -SACK AND GO.
Tens of thousands of people lost their means of sustenance due to lack of raw materials to power industries caused by the "economic policies" of Buhari.
Can you imagine the implication of that on the economy?

All and much more are easily verifiable check resources like:
http://www.news24.com.ng/Elections/MyNews24/History-of-Buhari-20150127
Google Nigeria history - Buhari regime on google search.
History cannot be changed!
And whose regime was Fela's mum killed? Who was responsible?
Re: Why Is PDP Damn Keen On Bringing Buhari Down (the Guardian Newspaper Pg32) by mentorandfriend(m): 5:58pm On Feb 09, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

FIXED!
Grow up.

1 Like

Re: Why Is PDP Damn Keen On Bringing Buhari Down (the Guardian Newspaper Pg32) by Nobody: 6:02pm On Feb 09, 2015
mentorandfriend:
Grow up.

Yes, I will do so after you stop jumping from tree-to-tree and evolve into a human. grin grin grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

James Ibori Looking Dapper As He Receives Delta State Delegates In London. PICS / Lagos Residents Boo Usman Alkali Baba, Police Inspector General During Visit / Senate Screening Of Khadija Bukar Abba Ibrahim Was A Shame, Don't You Think?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.