Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,223 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:41 AM

Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 (420562 Views)

How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 / Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test / Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (93) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by MznAirA(f): 9:37pm On Feb 09, 2015
SmartChoices:

Its fraud all I see is a Microsoft site
then you have not checked.I am currently on the site now and its on
Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by Charlieoyi: 9:37pm On Feb 09, 2015
For the wise ones,try n apply whenever d link opens.al dis ppl talkn rubish jus wana discourage d gulible ones to increase their chances.they wld b d 1st 2 even aply.my friends b wise.shit hapens in lyf.dnt b discouragd by d last incident.thats y most ppl hardly succeed.they gv up on evrytin 2 quick.

4 Likes

Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by BodyKiss(m): 9:43pm On Feb 09, 2015
MznAirA:
In life, we are faced with choices its either u win or loose bro! We had a bad experience the last time does nt mean the next opportunity will be bad too. Please learn to look on the bright side and forget the past. This is an opportunity again why not maximize it fully after all many of us are still without jobs.

The only brighter side am looking up to is getting Abah moro arrested. This is the only sure way to restore confidence.
The comments will tell you that too.

2 Likes

Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by obinoral1179(m): 9:44pm On Feb 09, 2015
emmiesky:
Clicked on the link but it is directing me to some other site "Internet Information System". @OP any help?
Are you that desperate guy?
Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by Nobody: 9:45pm On Feb 09, 2015
Immigration and their wahala again.. I will curse this people o.. And if i do,, e go follow dem
Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by Nobody: 9:45pm On Feb 09, 2015
I just tried the link on my bb, the site is not going through, will try when I get to a laptop or pc. But I am very sceptical as Moro is still minister.Anyway GMB
Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by Saryea83: 9:47pm On Feb 09, 2015
transbut5:
fresh nigerian immigration recruitment. check Monday 9, 2015 dailytrust newspaper for further details. Application link www.nis.fedcivilservice.gov.ng
goodluck

https://www.nis.fedcivilservice.gov.ng/#/publication
Danger
Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by 1miccza: 9:49pm On Feb 09, 2015
Scam!!!!!!!!Take offf!!!!
Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by dasrackhor(m): 9:50pm On Feb 09, 2015
All I can Ơ̴̴͡.̮Ơ̴̴̴͡ is stampede.....Run!Run!!Run!!!

1 Like

Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by michphenomena(m): 9:51pm On Feb 09, 2015
dasrackhor:
Likewise me bro....
Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by michphenomena(m): 9:52pm On Feb 09, 2015
dasrackhor:
Good sight..
Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by bengems(m): 9:56pm On Feb 09, 2015
Even that their website sef na SCAM. you cannot register talk of applying for anything! Tufiakwa, Nigeria don dey smell like rotten egg! undecided cry
Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by deewhylaf13: 9:59pm On Feb 09, 2015
interesting... pls how much are dey requesting for dis tym around b4 we can register?
Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by delvinmaya(m): 10:00pm On Feb 09, 2015
SmartChoices:

Really? Did you open the link before rushing to comment?

So I won't check the link before coming to post? If that's how u think, don't come and drag me down with your thinking. Must you even open your mouth or use your finger to type. As am typing now, there are three vacancies on the site and you will know they are still working on it. You really should learn to think, process your thoughts before you jump and make a fool of yourself

P.S. I registered on the site but so far, you can't login. It tells you you have to verify, but no email so far
Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by meerak54: 10:09pm On Feb 09, 2015
Even the regisreration portal is not well design. You can only select month. But day and year not clickable there information not completed and can't submit. Any help. Or is there a specific browser to use

1 Like

Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by psalmsjob: 10:12pm On Feb 09, 2015
rubii09:
Abbah Moro is still minister of interior ?
In GEJonathan's voice;
Are you a tyrant? How much did he stole? Money that cannot buy a bulletproof car, and you want me to remove him and/or put him in jail? Daris God o o o

No-We-Cannot-Go-Back For Another 4 years of Cluelessness and Stealing By Trick!!! #VoteForChange #VoteForBuhari-A-#VoteForNigeria
Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by bbjummy: 10:26pm On Feb 09, 2015
Thieves, they have come again. Give me back my 1k. Oles
Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by Elbizzcklinz(m): 10:35pm On Feb 09, 2015
transbut5:
fresh nigerian immigration recruitment. check Monday 9, 2015 dailytrust newspaper for further details. Application link www.nis.fedcivilservice.gov.ng
goodluck

FAKE AND SACM....THIS SITE IS POWERED BY WORDPRESS....NIGERIAN GOVT DOESNT USE WORDPRSS FOR OFFICIAL PURPOSE ....
Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by Mazimc(m): 10:36pm On Feb 09, 2015
Yepa!!! The link has finally opened. Very funny application procedure but well you can apply sha.
Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by kobikwelu(m): 10:36pm On Feb 09, 2015
again??
Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by molas02: 10:39pm On Feb 09, 2015
transbut5:
goodluck

Aba moro has done us enough to b afraid, pals d link is true, dis tim no payment, just fill ur details and print out acknoledgement...lobatan
Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by rileyy(m): 10:48pm On Feb 09, 2015
MznAirA:
This is not a scam please. This op is even nice for putting it out on time. I personally read it in about 6 papers today and it closes by march 22nd so if u like keep saying scam and don't make an attempt. Even if it's a scam so? It dosent kill to just try to apply. Who knows who will be picked to join the lucky ones who are already counting down to the end of the elections so we can resume camp

And election na 28th march, sure GEJ has thought this through, he and his cohort thinks they can score cheap political scores with dis right. Well this aint no novice he's dealing with, he's better get that straight.
Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by otokx(m): 11:07pm On Feb 09, 2015
They want to sacrifice more people.
Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by oluwafemikolade(m): 11:10pm On Feb 09, 2015
VERY FRUSTRATING AND ANNOYING... THE WEBSITE IS NOT READY FOR APPLICATION... EVEN TO CREATE USERNAME AND PASSWORD IS THE PROBLEM

1 Like

Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by Hanibal(m): 11:13pm On Feb 09, 2015
When ever I remember this immigration stuff.
I just imagine if people that are shouting GEJ till 2019 are really living in this country.
To think about 20 graduates died on this scam ... thousands of job seeker's 1000 naira unaccounted for.
and till today Mr Abba moro is still minister of interior and nobody,not even a cockroach in the ministry of interior has been probed!!!

this is d height of impunity.

2 Likes

Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by kendraloops(f): 11:14pm On Feb 09, 2015
allanphash7:
E no go better for the minister of interior and his boss for bringing dis on, where is d money extort from d poor unemployed nigerians? Ka da fun gbogbo yin ati aromodomo yin

chai, loool. u dey vex gan ni o. see heavy epe wey u pour down.
Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by oluwatunde1984(m): 11:19pm On Feb 09, 2015
the link not displaying anything
Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by Nobody: 11:23pm On Feb 09, 2015
timawoku:
oga ade are you a learner?

Even the ones that the government advertised on TV, dailies,websites etc (in 2013) was it still not scam?
Abi when like 1 million people pay one thousand naira each for a job they will never get, no be scam we go call am?

What is your own problem Dr?
Or re u paid to beocome nairaland boko-haram?
Stop disturbing my night jare*
Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by rileyy(m): 11:23pm On Feb 09, 2015
Preference bn made to cert in geography, french and the rest, apply if realy u'd love to relocate to chad, cameroun, niger or seme. GEJ truely really looking for sacrifial lamb. I won't b part of that, tuEeeeeh, people kindly follow me reason the matter Ooo
Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by adeniyitheprof(m): 11:30pm On Feb 09, 2015
HERE IS THE DIRECT LINK TO THE VACANCIES APPLICATION

https://www.nis.fedcivilservice.gov.ng/#/vacancies

PC IS MOST PREFERABLE

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (93) (Reply)

Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 / Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August / Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.