Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,410 members, 7,812,215 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:10 AM

Ladies, Would You Like To Marry A Good Cook? - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Ladies, Would You Like To Marry A Good Cook? (3800 Views)

How To Cook Recession Rice By Heraldng / Are You A Very Good Cook? Interested In Working In A Restaurant And Bar? / Good COOK Wanted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Would You Like To Marry A Good Cook? by Nobody: 3:04am On Mar 12, 2015
softysparky:
No, I don't like men that can cook very well. Most of them can ask questions and complain about almost every cooking.....too much salt, pepper, water,strong meat,soft meat.

Imagine trying to surprise him with a special dish and he enters kitchen to fix another thing for himself.
Does this mean you don't trust your cooking skills?
Re: Ladies, Would You Like To Marry A Good Cook? by Nobody: 6:41am On Mar 12, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Does this mean you don't trust your cooking skills?
Not at all, they easily find faults. same thing with washing of clothes.
I have a brother like that so I am talking from experience.
Re: Ladies, Would You Like To Marry A Good Cook? by Nobody: 8:44am On Mar 12, 2015
softysparky:

Not at all, they easily find faults. same thing with washing of clothes.
I have a brother like that so I am talking from experience.
A guy that doesn't cook well can and will easily find fault in meal that has some comma. About pointing faults out, whether he cooks well or not is immaterial.
Re: Ladies, Would You Like To Marry A Good Cook? by FOREXMARTS: 1:27pm On Mar 13, 2015
softysparky:
No, I don't like men that can cook very well. Most of them can ask questions and complain about almost every cooking.....too much salt, pepper, water,strong meat,soft meat.

Imagine trying to surprise him with a special dish and he enters kitchen to fix another thing for himself.

Are you referring to me? Well ask me how i like my meat, spice, and so on. After a couple of times you won't need to ask anymore then u can still surprise me. Else i go enter kitchen and when am done i know i will catch you eating the food in the kitchen later licking ur fingers. (smiles).
Re: Ladies, Would You Like To Marry A Good Cook? by Nobody: 5:41pm On Mar 13, 2015
FOREXMARTS:

Are you referring to me? Well ask me how i like my meat, spice, and so on. After a couple of times you won't need to ask anymore then u can still surprise me. Else i go enter kitchen and when am done i know i will catch you eating the food in the kitchen later licking ur fingers. (smiles).
Lol..I might cope with your type.
Re: Ladies, Would You Like To Marry A Good Cook? by ireneidiva(f): 2:28pm On Mar 14, 2015
samson1515:
I love cookin but since my former gal want to take me for granted I stop it, Imagine if she come visit she we be expectin me to cook for her
And what is wrong with that? Don't you eat the food?
Re: Ladies, Would You Like To Marry A Good Cook? by FOREXMARTS: 3:41pm On Mar 14, 2015
softysparky:

Lol..I might cope with your type.
Lol, might? Cope? I don't want u to cope. I want u to enjoy jare.
Re: Ladies, Would You Like To Marry A Good Cook? by odingidiong: 6:25pm On Mar 14, 2015
gracile:
I know for sure that all men would like to marry a woman that can cook but i don't think the same goes for the women, especially me, i don't think i'll like it when my husband seems dissatisfied with my cooking don't think I'm not a good cook, i can cook very well but staying with my cousins that are very good cooks has taught me that its hard to please men that can cook. This is not to say i despise men that can cook, infact it can be romantic at times, i just want to get the ladies views on this; guys can come in too cheesy
i NO WAY
Re: Ladies, Would You Like To Marry A Good Cook? by Wongi378(f): 9:03pm On Mar 14, 2015
I would love to marry a man who cooks well...since am not dt good in da kitchen. Don't get me wrong, I wuldnt mind washing da dishes tho! I've dated a guy who cooks soo well dt even his friends dt were married used to eat at his house breakfast, whch would be his native food! I wuld only keep him company while he was doin his thn....
Re: Ladies, Would You Like To Marry A Good Cook? by ameryzzy(f): 7:51am On Mar 15, 2015
wellllll..... it depends

Re: Ladies, Would You Like To Marry A Good Cook? by gracile(f): 8:40pm On Mar 17, 2015
ameryzzy:
wellllll..... it depends
on what
Re: Ladies, Would You Like To Marry A Good Cook? by Nobody: 1:58am On Mar 18, 2015
softysparky:

lmao, so true. when a man can cook he can end up critiquing your food just like you mentioned. I'd rather be with a man who can't cook, that way he will always be impressed by my cooking. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Would You Like To Marry A Good Cook? by Nobody: 3:20am On Mar 18, 2015
aflyingbird:
lmao, so true. when a man can cook he can end up critiquing your food just like you mentioned. I'd rather be with a man who can't cook, that way he will always be impressed by my cooking. cheesy

Critique is good. It's improvement. He'll know how to take care of himself, and you'll be a better cook. Win-Win.
Re: Ladies, Would You Like To Marry A Good Cook? by gracile(f): 7:40pm On Mar 18, 2015
aflyingbird:
exactly my point! I mean i want to wow my husband whenever he eats my meals if not what's the point cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Would You Like To Marry A Good Cook? by Olypeppy(f): 7:49pm On Mar 18, 2015
Hell no..quite unfortunate that my bf can cook#me no get choice
Re: Ladies, Would You Like To Marry A Good Cook? by ameryzzy(f): 9:02pm On Mar 18, 2015
gracile:

on what
LOVE
Re: Ladies, Would You Like To Marry A Good Cook? by Nobody: 10:52pm On Mar 18, 2015
Re: Ladies, Would You Like To Marry A Good Cook? by Nobody: 6:50am On Mar 19, 2015
Male cooks are sexy, especially when he serves you breakfast in bed.
Re: Ladies, Would You Like To Marry A Good Cook? by gracile(f): 8:45pm On Mar 19, 2015
ameryzzy:

LOVE
wow kiss

(1) (2) (Reply)

20 Top Kitchen Secrets Most People Dont Know / Help Me Review These Freezers / How To Know Pure Or Fake/adulterated Honey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.