Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

Election 2015: Why The Military Is Afraid Of Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Election 2015: Why The Military Is Afraid Of Buhari (994 Views)

Elections 2015: Why The Social Media Is Highly Overrated - Sahara Reporters / T-72 Tanks Used By The Military To Destroy Boko Haram (Photos) / 2015: Why Ndi Igbo Are Angry With Jonathan – Uko (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Election 2015: Why The Military Is Afraid Of Buhari by Sunky200: 10:49am On Feb 09, 2015
OUTH MILWAUKEE WI. (GVE)- There are wild speculations that officers of the Nigerian Military are scared of Maj-General Muhammadu Buhari (rtd.) becoming Nigeria’s next president because of his strict disciplinary record.

“Some of the military personnel who are clamouring for the postponement are scared that they will all be flushed out if Buhari wins the election,” our source revealed.

“I foresee a coup happening before that date. They have moved soldiers to part of Lagos state already and they claimed not to be ready?” the source queried further.
Meanwhile, many Nigerians in diaspora have started voicing their displeasure over the purported postponement of next week’s general elections by INEC with the excuse of insecurity in the country.

Some of the Nigerians who spoke with our Milwaukee, US correspondent from the United Kingdom, about President Goodluck Jonathan’s push for a postponement of the election by INEC, disclosed that the excuse was bogus and totally unacceptable.

Dotun, one of the respondents, said: “so they
determine the date of the elections now!
Only in Nigeria do we have people being
paid by the tax payers dictating when they
want to work and the convenient time for
them to work.
“That is total crap!”

source: http://globalvillageextra.com/election-why-the-military-is-afraid-ofbuhari?utm_source=Election%3A+Why+Military+Is+Afraid+Of+Buhari&utm_campaign=taiye&utm_medium=email

1 Like

Re: Election 2015: Why The Military Is Afraid Of Buhari by midolian(m): 10:55am On Feb 09, 2015
Nigeria is in trouble..

I wldnt wnt u to call it Nigerian military coz it is no more Nigeria military..its bn privatized. Its now GEJ's military..and trust me, the most shocking revelation Nigerians will get is to realise that this same military is behind the killings in the north. They r the REAL BOKOHARAM

I wonder the kinda sins we' ve commited in Nigeria to deserve a punishment as GEJ.

#4kGEJ'Smilitary#

2 Likes

Re: Election 2015: Why The Military Is Afraid Of Buhari by kestolove95(m): 11:03am On Feb 09, 2015
The corrptn in d military alone is ok for dem not to allow buhari presidency

1 Like

Re: Election 2015: Why The Military Is Afraid Of Buhari by Nobody: 11:07am On Feb 09, 2015
Now it has dawn on people callin GEJ clueless, he has proven he's not clueless by appointing his kin in person of keneth minimal as chief of army staff and also by postponing the election for dark and sinister motives. GEJ is a curse!!!

1 Like

Re: Election 2015: Why The Military Is Afraid Of Buhari by joseph1832(m): 11:34am On Feb 09, 2015
I believe its not only the military that is afraid of Buhari, many Nigerians are! Especially those who can't obey simple rules!. You see them trying to shunt queues even when their grandpa is on the queue. You see them park their vehicles in the middle of the road to greet a friend, you see them refusing to go to work at the end of the day they want to get paid!.

Many Nigerians are scared of General Buhari, the impunity going on in this country is becoming something else.

All the more reason why GMB is the right man to occupy Aso Rock!.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Election 2015: Why The Military Is Afraid Of Buhari by Sunky200: 12:40pm On Feb 09, 2015
USMAN ABUBAKAR WROTE: WHAT YOU DON'T
KNOW ABOUT SAMBO DASUKI, Nigeria's

National Security Adviser:

In August 1985, at a time when Nigerians were celebrating the Muslim festival and enjoying the public holiday, a soldier named Badamasi
Babangida was executing his plans of overthrowing the Nigerian Head of State, Major- General Muhammadu Buhari. One of the soldiers who arrested Buhari at gunpoint was a soldier named SAMBO DASUKI. After Buhari was arrested and his government toppled, IBB threw him into prison and handsomely rewarded Dasuki by making him his ADC (aide-de-camp)...

Let me skip what happened to Sambo Dasuki and his father the former Sultan of Sokoto under General Abacha to today. He has been appointed as the National Security Adviser to President Jonathan and you really think Sambo Dasuki will want the elections to go on and Buhari become the President of Nigeria?

Think again, what is going on has nothing to do with
PVCs or bla bla bla. It is all about the interests of a few people strangling the country. I think all Nigerians should remain calm and read more and see how the game is played with the destinies of the almost 200 million of us.

Things are not always what they seem to be.

1 Like

Re: Election 2015: Why The Military Is Afraid Of Buhari by sammyj: 12:51pm On Feb 09, 2015

(1) (Reply)

I Will Never Do This, Even With A Gun On My Head. / Truth Behind Major Gen. Muhammadu Buhari's Trip To London Unveiled / Pics Of GMB Wife & Vp Wife In An Interactive Session With Nigerians In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.