Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,807 members, 7,810,100 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:45 PM

APC'S Pains Will Be Pdp's Gain After Elections. -tunde Bakare - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC'S Pains Will Be Pdp's Gain After Elections. -tunde Bakare (3968 Views)

I Can’t Be PDP Chairman At All Cost, I’m Ready To Vacate Office – Sheriff / Saraki's Travails, APC's Loss And PDP's Gain / 'Until I Say Otherwise, There Will Be No Elections' – Tunde Bakare (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC'S Pains Will Be Pdp's Gain After Elections. -tunde Bakare by mekaboy(m): 12:31pm On Mar 23, 2015
I watched Pastor today bakare make the following statement " for those who think PDPs pain will be APC's gain after the polls will be PDP's pain should have a rethink, because APC's Pain wil be PDP's gain.

Does this mean PDP will win?

8 Likes

Re: APC'S Pains Will Be Pdp's Gain After Elections. -tunde Bakare by ricsman(m): 12:34pm On Mar 23, 2015
but I believe vise versa exit
Re: APC'S Pains Will Be Pdp's Gain After Elections. -tunde Bakare by Nobody: 12:35pm On Mar 23, 2015
We all knw dat apc is an evil cult, apc will never win dis election. Apc is d formation of criminals cum useless souls.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC'S Pains Will Be Pdp's Gain After Elections. -tunde Bakare by biodex(m): 12:36pm On Mar 23, 2015
dream.... tongue
Re: APC'S Pains Will Be Pdp's Gain After Elections. -tunde Bakare by MarkJessy(m): 12:39pm On Mar 23, 2015
Is he a political pastor giving a seminar in a political workshop?

3 Likes

Re: APC'S Pains Will Be Pdp's Gain After Elections. -tunde Bakare by LogicPower(m): 12:40pm On Mar 23, 2015
mekaboy:
I watched Pastor today bakare make the following statement " for those who think PDPs pain will be APC's gain after the polls will be PDP's pain should have a rethink, because APC's Pain wil be PDP's gain.

Where did you watch him say it, please?

2 Likes

Re: APC'S Pains Will Be Pdp's Gain After Elections. -tunde Bakare by mekaboy(m): 12:42pm On Mar 23, 2015
LogicPower:

Where did you watch him say it, please?

Channels.

1 Like

Re: APC'S Pains Will Be Pdp's Gain After Elections. -tunde Bakare by Mogidi: 12:43pm On Mar 23, 2015
Even the indomitable Pastor Sulaiman predicted a GEJ victory, the election is all but won.

Time to retire Buhari for good.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2200210_sendoff_jpegb885eb081f752538f85486595b92d5b4

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC'S Pains Will Be Pdp's Gain After Elections. -tunde Bakare by ej77: 12:50pm On Mar 23, 2015
I ve said it b4 Amechi and Tinubu should stoping wastin their money on buhari because he can not win. GOD has chosen GEJ. our GOD is not a man that he should lie or the son of man that he should repent.

7 Likes

Re: APC'S Pains Will Be Pdp's Gain After Elections. -tunde Bakare by ej77: 12:53pm On Mar 23, 2015
Mogidi:
Even the indomitable Pastor Sulaiman predicted a GEJ victory, the election is all but won.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2200210_sendoff_jpegb885eb081f752538f85486595b92d5b4
its d word of GOD.

3 Likes

Re: APC'S Pains Will Be Pdp's Gain After Elections. -tunde Bakare by Kolade354(m): 1:01pm On Mar 23, 2015
mekaboy:

I watched his speech on channels tv also, He was speaking in parable, which means Apc will carry day but that indirect.
Re: APC'S Pains Will Be Pdp's Gain After Elections. -tunde Bakare by Splashme: 1:10pm On Mar 23, 2015
[size=15pt]Jonathan has won
the elections already
[/size]

2 Likes

Re: APC'S Pains Will Be Pdp's Gain After Elections. -tunde Bakare by viczing(m): 1:37pm On Mar 23, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
We all knw dat apc is an evil cult, apc will never win dis election. Apc is d formation of criminals cum useless souls.

Buhari is a terrorist

Tinubu is damn corrupt

Osinbajo is a dunce

Vote GEJ for more transformation grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC'S Pains Will Be Pdp's Gain After Elections. -tunde Bakare by cooljude(m): 1:47pm On Mar 23, 2015
I also watched it.
Re: APC'S Pains Will Be Pdp's Gain After Elections. -tunde Bakare by cooljude(m): 1:49pm On Mar 23, 2015
I also watched it. I felt he was sitting on the fence which is good since every member has his/her political orientation and mostly likely telling his people not to be fanatics in this period. He also said he supported the post ponement of the election and he revoked his prophecy of doom he made about the election if it had held on feb 14 and he said that atleast some of his worries as been corrected and the new date would be ok.

5 Likes

Re: APC'S Pains Will Be Pdp's Gain After Elections. -tunde Bakare by Nobody: 1:57pm On Mar 23, 2015
Mogidi:

This coming Saturday will drive the nail through the coffin of buhari's political career in Nigeria. After this Saturday, never again shall we hear the shout of sai buhari anywhere in this country.

Buhari will be defeated for a record fourth time and might end up in Kirikiri. embarassed embarassed embarassed

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC'S Pains Will Be Pdp's Gain After Elections. -tunde Bakare by PedroJP(m): 1:58pm On Mar 23, 2015
Mogidi:

Not just to retire hi, we will nyash him down dis time around.

3 Likes

Re: APC'S Pains Will Be Pdp's Gain After Elections. -tunde Bakare by obinna311(m): 2:34pm On Mar 23, 2015
mekaboy:

i hope PDP will win bcoz they are really working for the betterment of the country unlike APC

6 Likes

Re: APC'S Pains Will Be Pdp's Gain After Elections. -tunde Bakare by frodobee: 2:41pm On Mar 23, 2015
I don't like parables, I like plain talk.
Just click like for GEJ, Share for GMB.

Remember to vote, if you don't ur talk is empty.

4 Likes 6 Shares

Re: APC'S Pains Will Be Pdp's Gain After Elections. -tunde Bakare by Kolade354(m): 2:42pm On Mar 23, 2015
obinna311:

i hope PDP will win bcoz they are really working for the betterment of the country unlike APC
16 years no working refineries,unemployment at its peak,corruption is worst. They are working indeed.............You simply dont know nigeria deserve better than 1000km road your working govt is building.

3 Likes

Re: APC'S Pains Will Be Pdp's Gain After Elections. -tunde Bakare by lakeside69: 2:45pm On Mar 23, 2015
Pastor Tunde Bakare initially said he is the Elijah of our time, who said in the bible that there shall not be rain or dew for three & half years. He Bakare said after the postponement that no election shall hold in Nigeria unless he says so. Yesterday when he had seen all the signs that the elections will hold, he came out to deliver a Seminar Sermon saying the pains of the APC shall be the gain of the PDP. I remember when he said General Olusegun Obasanjo was not the messiah that Nigeria was waiting for and that he may not be sworn in on 1999 after the PDP and Obasanjo had won the elections.

I am not surprised by this vituperation of the political pastor, and the like of Ayo Oritsejafor, who ordinarily by their calling should lead the preaching for the emancipation of the wrecked Nigerian state by preaching for the revival of souls and good deeds by the political leaders. Rather, because of their taste for acute wealth and power, they turned the blind eye to the evil deeds of their political benefactors whom they have fed from either directly or indirectly and spew garbage from the pulpit to sound like it is a message from the Almighty.

Like King Saul, God has spoken, THE THRONE HAD BEEN TAKEN and given to the little boy who used a stone to kill Goliath. Nigeria needs a firm and resolute leader who shall call a spade what it is.

1 Like

Re: APC'S Pains Will Be Pdp's Gain After Elections. -tunde Bakare by kasiem(m): 2:45pm On Mar 23, 2015
Make we dey watch nah......hope apc won't add him in one of the dollarised pastors

1 Like

Re: APC'S Pains Will Be Pdp's Gain After Elections. -tunde Bakare by youngdee(m): 2:56pm On Mar 23, 2015
Like I once mentioned, its only a foolish and dumb person that will vote for Jonathan except you are getting money directly or indirectly from him.

1 Like

Re: APC'S Pains Will Be Pdp's Gain After Elections. -tunde Bakare by ekmaxop: 4:18pm On Mar 23, 2015
All I know, I ain't voting for no one
These are the links to my powerbanks if you're scared of paying into my acct before it been sent to you
And you prefer the pay on delivery option;
http://www.jumia.com. ng/power-bank-30000mah-external-battery-pack-black-200480.html
http://www.konga. com/don-iyke-tech
If the links don't go through, pls contact me on 08033863100 or 08077377940 or whatsapp and I'll send you my correct link.
Re: APC'S Pains Will Be Pdp's Gain After Elections. -tunde Bakare by WisdomFlakes: 4:23pm On Mar 23, 2015
mekaboy:

@OP: I shudder to imagine what you'll do to yourself after Buhari is declared winner?
Re: APC'S Pains Will Be Pdp's Gain After Elections. -tunde Bakare by AJOT99(m): 4:57pm On Mar 23, 2015
So shall it be!
Re: APC'S Pains Will Be Pdp's Gain After Elections. -tunde Bakare by mekaboy(m): 5:34pm On Mar 23, 2015
lakeside69:
Pastor Tunde Bakare initially said he is the Elijah of our time, who said in the bible that there shall not be rain or dew for three & half years. He Bakare said after the postponement that no election shall hold in Nigeria unless he says so. Yesterday when he had seen all the signs that the elections will hold, he came out to deliver a Seminar Sermon saying the pains of the APC shall be the gain of the PDP. I remember when he said General Olusegun Obasanjo was not the messiah that Nigeria was waiting for and that he may not be sworn in on 1999 after the PDP and Obasanjo had won the elections.

I am not surprised by this vituperation of the political pastor, and the like of Ayo Oritsejafor, who ordinarily by their calling should lead the preaching for the emancipation of the wrecked Nigerian state by preaching for the revival of souls and good deeds by the political leaders. Rather, because of their taste for acute wealth and power, they turned the blind eye to the evil deeds of their political benefactors whom they have fed from either directly or indirectly and spew garbage from the pulpit to sound like it is a message from the Almighty.

Like King Saul, God has spoken, THE THRONE HAD BEEN TAKEN and given to the little boy who used a stone to kill Goliath. Nigeria needs a firm and resolute leader who shall call a spade what it is.

Trash, you are speaking from outside. U dont know APC more than pastor bakare. Only GOD knows what he saw that made him cold towards APC. He is not even able to tell people to support APC. Maybe he has seen that the devil u know is better than the angel u dont.

1 Like

Re: APC'S Pains Will Be Pdp's Gain After Elections. -tunde Bakare by Kingspin(m): 5:38pm On Mar 23, 2015
The APC and Buhari has failed to articulate any workable alternative to Nigerians”. What is Change? Which type of Change?
Re: APC'S Pains Will Be Pdp's Gain After Elections. -tunde Bakare by otukpo(f): 5:44pm On Mar 23, 2015
I don't believe in mixing religion with politics. But what I know is that I am voting for Goodluck.

1 Like

Re: APC'S Pains Will Be Pdp's Gain After Elections. -tunde Bakare by idee91: 7:34pm On Mar 23, 2015
When the leaders talk like dis, I expect nothing less from the follows.... but

Buhari has snatched every bit of confidence from PDPs conscience.
Since they have failed to show Nigerians their accomplishment.
General GMB is ur consequence...

BORIS
Re: APC'S Pains Will Be Pdp's Gain After Elections. -tunde Bakare by guthy: 7:35pm On Mar 23, 2015
Everyone's opinion is welcome!

Interesting time in Naija. Hmmmmmnn...na wah o! This election is really shaping up to be an interesting contest but really, what else should we expect? NL.. is blocking so much info these days from people! Check my signature for the truth, take action!.

Re: APC'S Pains Will Be Pdp's Gain After Elections. -tunde Bakare by idee91: 7:36pm On Mar 23, 2015
V

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Nnamdi Kanu Was Arrested In Lagos / Breaking News: 3 Ipob Members Shot Dead At Onitsha photos / 10 Lofty Quotes From Great Nigerians That Will Spur You To Greatness (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.