Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,919 members, 7,814,091 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

The Lord Took Her To Marine Kingdom!!!!!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Lord Took Her To Marine Kingdom!!!!!! (3961 Views)

Exposing The Marine Kingdom, Water Spirit. / Is There A "Marine Kingdom" Cult? / Sex Destroyed Me; Took Away My Luck. I Need Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Lord Took Her To Marine Kingdom!!!!!! by ndesho: 12:19pm On Feb 09, 2015
Rachael Inonge Mushala·
This morning,the Lord Jesus Christ took me to show me some things in the marine kingdom again.
After what He showed me the first time,a servant of the Lord told me,"the Lord still has more to show you about the marine kingdom and He will do it very soon."
Early this morning,I woke up to pray,I went back to bed around 3 am but I was restless and couldn't sleep,so I began to pray again.
The Lord then took me to show me the marine kingdom.
There was like a real city,with grande exquisite buildings,very porsche and designed like palaces!
They were designed like palaces even on the inside,and had ceramic tiles on the floor which looked polished and very shiny.
The Lord took me to a clothes designing room.
There were piles and piles of clothes already made and packaged!
They were so many.
There were demons and people all working really fast in this room.
It was a very big room,also porsche,and there were various activities taking place there.
Some were sketching designs of clothes on paper,others were tailoring the clothes,others were finishing up to perfect the clothes,others were packing the clothes and packaging them,and others were carrying the packaged clothes out of the room.
I saw an evil spirit,the queen of the coast sitting on a throne,and she had to approve of everything that was being made before it could be packaged.
They were making all types of clothes,both decent and indecent.
There were also plastic dolls used to display clothes in boutiques.
After making the clothes,they would dress the dolls to see any mistakes and perfect them if necessary.
It was like a real clothes design company,with small pieces of cloth on the floor cut from different clothes during the designing process.
The Lord then told me,"look at who is making the clothes."
I looked and I was shocked at what I saw!
Plastic dolls were lined up,dressed with different clothes,and there were hands working on the clothes!
They were just hands,just starting from the wrist!
They were so many,and they had scissors in their hands,cuting out the unneccessary parts,perfecting the clothes!
They hadn't been able to see me all through,but then they did,and I was back in my room.
The demons followed me,and they wanted to attack me.
There was a group of them,and they were saying,"the only way is to kill her."
But they couldn't come close to me,the Lord protected me,and they left.
The Lord had told me that in the satanic kingdom,they make almost everything,but He had only told me about it,but this time,He took me there to show me what He was talking about.
And its so real.
They don't just make those things and bring them to earth,they put different demons in them,like demons of masturbation,demons of sexual immorality and many other demons.
This isn't so that you will be scared of buying things,this is so that you will know what's happening and so that you pray over everything.
The blood of Jesus Christ is more powerful,pray over everything and they will be purified.
The Lord told me,"I have so many things to show you,and some of the things I will show you will sound so unbelievable some people will think you are crazy,but if I tell you to speak,then you must speak."
The Lord said if you walk in the Spirit all the time,these things will have no power over you.
But you must pray over everything.The blood of Jesus Christ will cleanse everything.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Lord Took Her To Marine Kingdom!!!!!! by leke12(m): 12:35pm On Feb 09, 2015
Deluded African mentality, the worst mentality in all race! One day u will say rice and beans are demonic food, stop eating it because it is cultivated in d marine world. Mtchew...
Re: The Lord Took Her To Marine Kingdom!!!!!! by Allureoftheseas(m): 12:51pm On Feb 09, 2015
ndesho:
Rachael Inonge Mushala·
This morning,the Lord Jesus Christ took me to show me some things in the marine kingdom again.
After what He showed me the first time,a servant of the Lord told me,"the Lord still has more to show you about the marine kingdom and He will do it very soon."
Early this morning,I woke up to pray,I went back to bed around 3 am but I was restless and couldn't sleep,so I began to pray again.
The Lord then took me to show me the marine kingdom.
There was like a real city,with grande exquisite buildings,very porsche and designed like palaces!
They were designed like palaces even on the inside,and had ceramic tiles on the floor which looked polished and very shiny.
The Lord took me to a clothes designing room.
There were piles and piles of clothes already made and packaged!
They were so many.
There were demons and people all working really fast in this room.
It was a very big room,also porsche,and there were various activities taking place there.
Some were sketching designs of clothes on paper,others were tailoring the clothes,others were finishing up to perfect the clothes,others were packing the clothes and packaging them,and others were carrying the packaged clothes out of the room.
I saw an evil spirit,the queen of the coast sitting on a throne,and she had to approve of everything that was being made before it could be packaged.
They were making all types of clothes,both decent and indecent.
There were also plastic dolls used to display clothes in boutiques.
After making the clothes,they would dress the dolls to see any mistakes and perfect them if necessary.
It was like a real clothes design company,with small pieces of cloth on the floor cut from different clothes during the designing process.
The Lord then told me,"look at who is making the clothes."
I looked and I was shocked at what I saw!
Plastic dolls were lined up,dressed with different clothes,and there were hands working on the clothes!
They were just hands,just starting from the wrist!
They were so many,and they had scissors in their hands,cuting out the unneccessary parts,perfecting the clothes!
They hadn't been able to see me all through,but then they did,and I was back in my room.
The demons followed me,and they wanted to attack me.
There was a group of them,and they were saying,"the only way is to kill her."
But they couldn't come close to me,the Lord protected me,and they left.
The Lord had told me that in the satanic kingdom,they make almost everything,but He had only told me about it,but this time,He took me there to show me what He was talking about.
And its so real.
They don't just make those things and bring them to earth,they put different demons in them,like demons of masturbation,demons of sexual immorality and many other demons.
This isn't so that you will be scared of buying things,this is so that you will know what's happening and so that you pray over everything.
The blood of Jesus Christ is more powerful,pray over everything and they will be purified.
The Lord told me,"I have so many things to show you,and some of the things I will show you will sound so unbelievable some people will think you are crazy,but if I tell you to speak,then you must speak."
The Lord said if you walk in the Spirit all the time,these things will have no power over you.
But you must pray over everything.The blood of Jesus Christ will cleanse everything.

May lucifer strike you dead by night fall, fool!
Re: The Lord Took Her To Marine Kingdom!!!!!! by Pr0ton: 1:04pm On Feb 09, 2015
Nice dream. cool So bro Jones, my tailor, is a demon from marine kingdom...

Id.iot angry Tell your imaginary Lord to reveal it to everyone instead of wasting time in showing one person and expecting bunch of weak-mind fools to believe a person's "delusional encounter".
Re: The Lord Took Her To Marine Kingdom!!!!!! by LadyX(f): 1:40pm On Feb 09, 2015
Why are guys insulting the op?
The fact that you don't believe what she is saying doesn't mean it can't happen.

1 Like

Re: The Lord Took Her To Marine Kingdom!!!!!! by Jameselias: 4:51pm On Feb 09, 2015
Why not take u to sambisa forest to show u where the chibok girls are kept that would have been more helpful foo.l
Re: The Lord Took Her To Marine Kingdom!!!!!! by edogho(m): 5:31pm On Feb 09, 2015
leke12:
Deluded African mentality , the worst mentality in all race! One day u will say rice and beans are demonic food, stop eating it because it is cultivated in d marine world. Mtchew...

inferiority complex dey plague u?
d guy/girl don dey craze small small I know buh call him deluded and leave Africa out of ur rants...
Re: The Lord Took Her To Marine Kingdom!!!!!! by edogho(m): 5:34pm On Feb 09, 2015
Jameselias:
Why not take u to sambisa forest to show u where the chibok girls are kept that would have been more helpful foo.l
nice idea
Re: The Lord Took Her To Marine Kingdom!!!!!! by twosquare(m): 10:15pm On Feb 09, 2015
LadyX:
Why are guys insulting the op?
The fact that you don't believe what she is saying doesn't mean it can't happen.
I don't subscribe to Insults but it is actually funny...na Marine Kingdom dem take you go? People have to be careful of seducing spirits who camouflage as angel of light. You were not taken to 1st heaven, 2nd Heaven, 3rd heaven, even the throne of God to learn eternal things like Paul, John and the rest...but na marine kingdom...that's too low...the lady in question never know im Father's Kingdom finish, na marine kingdom im wan know...someone is being deceived here or simply high on weed.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Demons / SERIES: What Faith Is / Pastor Femi Paul’s Wife In Adultery Mess

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.