Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,493 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

Jamb 2015: Unilorin, Uniben, Unizik Leads List Of Most Popular Universities - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Jamb 2015: Unilorin, Uniben, Unizik Leads List Of Most Popular Universities (23860 Views)

JAMB Reveals Nigeria's Most Popular Universities. / 10 Popular Universities That Are Not Competitive / 2015 Unilorin: Utme And Direct Entry Applicants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jamb 2015: Unilorin, Uniben, Unizik Leads List Of Most Popular Universities by donsmall94(m): 2:28pm On Feb 09, 2015
When nothing like strike dey
UNILORIN
Better by far
Anti Jonathan school
Re: Jamb 2015: Unilorin, Uniben, Unizik Leads List Of Most Popular Universities by gbodimowo(m): 2:28pm On Feb 09, 2015
Parkac:
With the 2015 JAMB UTME registration officially closed, Campus Portal Nigeria have compiled the list of most sought after universities.

Out of the over 180 universities in Nigeria, University of Ilorin (Unilorin) has the highest number of JAMB UTME applicants with over 85,945 candidates seeking admission into the institution. This is followed by the University of Benin (Uniben) with over 60,020 applicants, and Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka (Unizik) with over 58,410 UTME applicants.

The 4th, 5th, and 6th most sought-after higher institutions are the University of Nigeria, Nsukka – UNN (57,539 applicants), Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria – ABU (52,785 applicants), and the University of Lagos – UNILAG (49,059 applicants) respectively.

Best wishes to all 2015 JAMBites...

Source: http://campusportalng.com/jamb/most-sought-after-universities/2168/

this looks like last years data sheet
Re: Jamb 2015: Unilorin, Uniben, Unizik Leads List Of Most Popular Universities by makasimatics(m): 2:29pm On Feb 09, 2015
Uniport no day ooo lol.

I no blame people. Na coz if the high cost of living way day port harcourt. Na why pal de run
Re: Jamb 2015: Unilorin, Uniben, Unizik Leads List Of Most Popular Universities by Nobody: 2:29pm On Feb 09, 2015
teemanbastos:
cool come and eat friedplantain with me o.
Are you crazy Mr man? angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Jamb 2015: Unilorin, Uniben, Unizik Leads List Of Most Popular Universities by Bimpe29: 2:35pm On Feb 09, 2015
Unilorin, better by far.
Re: Jamb 2015: Unilorin, Uniben, Unizik Leads List Of Most Popular Universities by jdbrasco(m): 2:36pm On Feb 09, 2015
flyca:
Igbos like to schooling o
How many will even get admitted? 7k max for each uni. Vote Jonathan for more schools
Re: Jamb 2015: Unilorin, Uniben, Unizik Leads List Of Most Popular Universities by gbodimowo(m): 2:37pm On Feb 09, 2015
flyca:

blood of chisome
Re: Jamb 2015: Unilorin, Uniben, Unizik Leads List Of Most Popular Universities by gbodimowo(m): 2:40pm On Feb 09, 2015
mysyto:
It didnt dawn on me that election postponement is a big issue until my inbox was jammed and my phone didnt stop ringing all night. Three people said they vomitted. Well, let me tell you that this is just the beginning, get yourself ready for more setbacks!

The following message has been going round, no smoke without fire!

"Gov Mimiko's brother Prof Mimiko the Vice Chancellor of Adekunle Ajasin University Akungba in Ondo State has been penciled down by the presidency to take over from Prof Jega if he is frustrated out of office as inec boss. Professor Mimiko is ready to play ball in favour of PDP whichever way the election may go. Nigerians, be vigilant you are duly informed and warned accordingly"!
Re: Jamb 2015: Unilorin, Uniben, Unizik Leads List Of Most Popular Universities by rozayx5(m): 2:41pm On Feb 09, 2015
all these Universities need more facilities
Re: Jamb 2015: Unilorin, Uniben, Unizik Leads List Of Most Popular Universities by gbodimowo(m): 2:43pm On Feb 09, 2015
dejt4u:
The following are the reasons why OAU can not make a list like this;
1. Sluggish academic calender,
2. Tuiton fees increase,
3. Difficulty level of the post-utme,
4. Undergraduate success rate (you read nd read nd read with little or nothing to show for it except for a few that are lucky_go nd ask those students 'in white house' what i mean!)
5. The stress is relatively high when compared to other schools around

add yours

I don't agree with all
Re: Jamb 2015: Unilorin, Uniben, Unizik Leads List Of Most Popular Universities by flyca: 2:45pm On Feb 09, 2015
jdbrasco:
How many will even get admitted? 7k max for each uni. Vote Jonathan for more schools

It doesn't stop the fact that they have the hunger to be in school, to be educated
Re: Jamb 2015: Unilorin, Uniben, Unizik Leads List Of Most Popular Universities by royale442(m): 2:46pm On Feb 09, 2015
dejii01:
Where's OAU? I guess no one wants to spend time at home grin grin grin

Like me embarassed
tongue
Re: Jamb 2015: Unilorin, Uniben, Unizik Leads List Of Most Popular Universities by pazienza(m): 2:51pm On Feb 09, 2015
Useless country.

Since it became obvious that Ndiigbo top the list of highest number of jamb applicants every year, a very good way of reinforcing the fact that Ndiigbo are the most populous ethnic group in this country/the ethnic group with least poverty rate,as only the well fed has enough money to aspire for university education.

Some people got scared of those jamb stats, and the next thing we knew was that jamb no longer provide stats to show the states of origin of jamb applicants, they now only show the universities with the highest number of applicants, as that stat have a semblance of Wazobia with 2northern universities, 2 Eastern,1 western and one SS university in the top six most sought after universities.

Every damn thing in the country must be politicized and tinkered with, to prevent exposure of their fraudlent population census figures. Ndi ara!

3 Likes

Re: Jamb 2015: Unilorin, Uniben, Unizik Leads List Of Most Popular Universities by AmakaDNB(f): 2:54pm On Feb 09, 2015
All hail the Zikites! @DanWrites come and see
Re: Jamb 2015: Unilorin, Uniben, Unizik Leads List Of Most Popular Universities by killercute16(m): 2:58pm On Feb 09, 2015
[quote author=flyca post=30569724][/quote]EDIT UR COMMENT
Re: Jamb 2015: Unilorin, Uniben, Unizik Leads List Of Most Popular Universities by ijmbnigeria: 2:58pm On Feb 09, 2015
Why struggle with JAMB when you can gain admission into 200L in any Nigerian university without JAMB or PUTME via IJMB A'LEVEL PROGRAMME.

Don't Waste another year writing UTME

Visit: www.ijmbnigeria.org or call:08097178984

Centres now in Port Harcourt and ilorin

Re: Jamb 2015: Unilorin, Uniben, Unizik Leads List Of Most Popular Universities by zizytd(m): 2:58pm On Feb 09, 2015
AmakaDNB:
All hail the Zikites! @DanWrites come and see
r u a zikite, graduated from there though.
Re: Jamb 2015: Unilorin, Uniben, Unizik Leads List Of Most Popular Universities by dohiswill: 3:00pm On Feb 09, 2015
Ranked no 1 in Nigeria! If u understand click like

1 Like

Re: Jamb 2015: Unilorin, Uniben, Unizik Leads List Of Most Popular Universities by killercute16(m): 3:05pm On Feb 09, 2015
MzNelly:
40,000 people applying for a school that needs just 1000

I hope they have their cash in hand
there are 4 things involve in gaining admission in those universities
1.LUCK
2,YOUR BRAIN
3.YOUR MONEY
4.GOD

2 Likes

Re: Jamb 2015: Unilorin, Uniben, Unizik Leads List Of Most Popular Universities by kingsangoda: 3:05pm On Feb 09, 2015
Prepground.com helps you: (http://prepground.com)

1. Pass your WAEC, JAMB, SSCE, GCE, NABTEB, NECO with ease by practicing online simulated past questions.

2. It provides collaboration platform to share your knowledge with others.

3. Download or play real tutorials for free

4. Post and comment on real time forum

5. Keep history of all the simulated exams you take and advise your accordingly

Pass JAMB, WAEC, GCE and NECO @ http://prepground.com with ease

Passing JAMB, WAEC, GCE and NECO have never been so easy

Don't Give Up, preground is toiling hard to make learning easy.

Re: Jamb 2015: Unilorin, Uniben, Unizik Leads List Of Most Popular Universities by Kells677(m): 3:07pm On Feb 09, 2015
4 those of u who applied 4 uniben jerk ur books lyk ur life depends on it #irepunistress# errrrmm sorry I mean #irepuniben#

1 Like

Re: Jamb 2015: Unilorin, Uniben, Unizik Leads List Of Most Popular Universities by Rilwayne001: 3:08pm On Feb 09, 2015
flyca:

what
Re: Jamb 2015: Unilorin, Uniben, Unizik Leads List Of Most Popular Universities by Rilwayne001: 3:12pm On Feb 09, 2015
jdbrasco:

You mean he should continue building more schools without creating avenue fir job? what will be the fate of the graduates? sitting at home??

Rubbish
Re: Jamb 2015: Unilorin, Uniben, Unizik Leads List Of Most Popular Universities by eobasi(m): 3:13pm On Feb 09, 2015
2 ma friends & enemies out dia....EBSU not an option..d skul is so bleeped up!

2 Likes

Re: Jamb 2015: Unilorin, Uniben, Unizik Leads List Of Most Popular Universities by Medley(m): 3:15pm On Feb 09, 2015
Would have been more genuine if your source was from JAMB and is this current?
Re: Jamb 2015: Unilorin, Uniben, Unizik Leads List Of Most Popular Universities by AmakaDNB(f): 3:20pm On Feb 09, 2015
zizytd:

r u a zikite, graduated from there though.

Yes, I am. What dept and grad year.
Re: Jamb 2015: Unilorin, Uniben, Unizik Leads List Of Most Popular Universities by Nobody: 3:22pm On Feb 09, 2015
MzNelly:
40,000 people applying for a school that needs just 1000

I hope they have their cash in hand
Which university admits just 1000 when another school is admitting 14000
Re: Jamb 2015: Unilorin, Uniben, Unizik Leads List Of Most Popular Universities by zizytd(m): 3:29pm On Feb 09, 2015
AmakaDNB:

Yes, I am. What dept and grad year.
Graduated in 2012, read computer science, u?
Re: Jamb 2015: Unilorin, Uniben, Unizik Leads List Of Most Popular Universities by bolaji3071(m): 3:34pm On Feb 09, 2015
What about FUTA?
Re: Jamb 2015: Unilorin, Uniben, Unizik Leads List Of Most Popular Universities by flyca: 3:36pm On Feb 09, 2015
Rilwayne001:

what
False
Re: Jamb 2015: Unilorin, Uniben, Unizik Leads List Of Most Popular Universities by Drajah(m): 3:36pm On Feb 09, 2015
dondemex:
All of you will make it

HOW?
Re: Jamb 2015: Unilorin, Uniben, Unizik Leads List Of Most Popular Universities by Mrbigman1(m): 3:36pm On Feb 09, 2015
makasimatics:
Uniport no day ooo lol.

I no blame people. Na coz if the high cost of living way day port harcourt. Na why pal de run

U spell high cost of sorting wrongly. Please endevour to edit.
Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Anambra Primary School Gives Goats As Gifts To Outstanding Students (Photos) / Oluwatoni Sanni On The List Of 1st Class Graduands At University Of Bristol / IPPIS: Ten Reasons Why Lecturers Did Not Register On The IPPIS Platform

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.