Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

An Extra Year In School. How Did You Cope? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / An Extra Year In School. How Did You Cope? (1465 Views)

Am Having An Extra Year In School I Feel Like A Failure Now. / An Extra Year In School. How Did You Cope? / 10 Things You Should Do Before Your Final Year In School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Extra Year In School. How Did You Cope? by Misblah(f): 1:58pm On Feb 09, 2015
cry
Re: An Extra Year In School. How Did You Cope? by Hebunn(m): 2:21pm On Feb 09, 2015
I stayed back in school cos my parents were disappointed... Attended lectures with my juniors... Used that period to learn Photography... Wrote the exams... Went for service... After NYSC, I did some professional courses on Photography and Video Productions... I run a Media Outfit now... Doing just fine cos God has been faithful. It wasn't easy though, but you'll come out strong.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: An Extra Year In School. How Did You Cope? by ULSHERLAN(m): 2:47pm On Feb 09, 2015
Misblah:
cry
Stay strong.
Re: An Extra Year In School. How Did You Cope? by Misblah(f): 3:02pm On Feb 09, 2015
Hebunn:
I stayed back in school cos my parents were disappointed... Attended lectures with my juniors... Used that period to learn Photography... Wrote the exams... Went for service... After NYSC, I did some professional courses on Photography and Video Productions... I run a Media Outfit now... Doing just fine cos God has been faithful. It wasn't easy though, but you'll come out strong.
my dear...*sighs*. sha thanks
Re: An Extra Year In School. How Did You Cope? by Nobody: 3:36pm On Feb 09, 2015
The smiley you used shows that you are really sad about it
It can really be painful and annoying having to spend an extra year in school when most of your mates have graduated.
I know how you must be feeling but if there is anything life has taught me, it is the fact that there are always advantages in disadvantages. The problem rests in your ability to see those advantages.

I believe you are an intelligent and strong willed young lady. You can definitely scale through if you just believe.
You should not see this as a setback but as an opportunity to develop yourself more.

That's just my 50cents, I hope I was of help
smiley
Re: An Extra Year In School. How Did You Cope? by Misblah(f): 3:49pm On Feb 09, 2015
smiley
smartshadow:
It can really be painful and annoying having to spend an extra year in school when most of your mates have graduated.
I know how you must be feeling but if there is anything life has taught me, it is the fact that there are always advantages in disadvantages. The problem rests in your ability to see those advantages.

I believe you are an intelligent and strong willed young lady. You can definitely scale through if you just believe.
You should not see this as a setback but as an opportunity to develop yourself more.

smiley
smiley
smartshadow:

smiley
Re: An Extra Year In School. How Did You Cope? by Nobody: 2:52pm On Feb 27, 2015
This is going to be one of the worst experience in your life.
If you get it right, you can quickly kove on and forget about it but if you screw it up and get another extra year, trust me, you are fucccked for life.

Swallow your pride... fuckkk the world and attend all the classes you failed. Write all the tests, meet every single attendance and write your exam. You can also go for tutorials if the course is too difficult,

Do not hire a mercenary cos lecturers are always on the look out for extra year students. As a matter of fact, extra year folks seat in a different place during exam.

(1) (Reply)

My Sister's Hubby Wants Me :( / MTN Is Giving Out Free Credit This Week / I Need Suggestions.. How To Decorate A Dorm Room In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.