Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,962 members, 7,835,216 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:10 AM

''proud Of My Original Country'' Says Balotelli As He Reacts To Ghana's Loss - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / ''proud Of My Original Country'' Says Balotelli As He Reacts To Ghana's Loss (620 Views)

Bash Ali Reacts To Evander Holyfield's Invitation To Nigeria, Slams Lagos Govt. / Mikel Obi Reacts To Buhari's Wife In Kitchen Comment With This Photo / Usain Bolt Girlfriend Kasi Bennet Reacts To Cheating Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

''proud Of My Original Country'' Says Balotelli As He Reacts To Ghana's Loss by amoss: 2:21pm On Feb 09, 2015
taly and Liverpool striker Mario Balotelli has joined a host of others who
have reacted to Africa Cuo of Nations final match which produced Ivory Coast
as eventual winners over Ghana on Sunday.

The Black Stars of Ghana lost 8-9 to the Elephants of Cote d'voire after a scoreless draw in normal play time.

Balotelli share the Ghana flag on his instagram along with this comment
''Proud of my original country.. Unlucky but you guys gave everything and deserve a win.
But football sometimes is a b**** ! Head up. All your people are proud of you.''

His parents are of Ghanaian origin and he acknowledges the fact.

Find out more >> http://sportstalkwithamos..com/2015/02/proud-of-my-original-country-says.html

(1) (Reply)

All Africa Games Qualifier: Gabon U-23 1-4 Nigeria U-23 (dream Team) / Super Eagles Striker Shot By Robbers / Wish Me Luck

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.