Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,740 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:21 PM

I ‘ll Defeat Regional Force, Says Shekau In New Video - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I ‘ll Defeat Regional Force, Says Shekau In New Video (2316 Views)

DHQ Says Shekau’s End Near, 15 Terrorists Killed In Borno / Nigerian Soldiers Pose With Flag Of Boko Haram Leader Shekau In Sambisa Forest / Jonathan, Buhari Are Infidels, Says Shekau (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I ‘ll Defeat Regional Force, Says Shekau In New Video by rozayx5(m): 6:37pm On Feb 09, 2015
Obiagelli:
Dem don collect all him tanks, na hilux dey background now, very soon na wheelbarrow him go dey use. Your days are numbered.

keke will be next cheesy grin cheesy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I ‘ll Defeat Regional Force, Says Shekau In New Video by Blackfire(m): 7:06pm On Feb 09, 2015
islam,muhamed,allah.... tears,sorrows and blood
Re: I ‘ll Defeat Regional Force, Says Shekau In New Video by DONGOYARO1: 7:28pm On Feb 09, 2015
Underestimate Shekau and his Boko fighters at your own peril
Re: I ‘ll Defeat Regional Force, Says Shekau In New Video by pedel: 7:47pm On Feb 09, 2015
The Toyata Hilux vans are new. Using the VIN/chasis numbers from the vehicles recovered from the BH, the government should be able to know the ownership history of the vehicles. They should be able to know the Toyota dealer who imported them originaly and to whom it was sold. A lot of things makes no sense in this country. I wont be suprised if these Hilux van are from the ones parked in the premises of Police college in Ikeja, Lagos.
I can't place 100 naira bet on the FGN being the sponsor of BH.
Re: I ‘ll Defeat Regional Force, Says Shekau In New Video by DONGOYARO1: 7:57pm On Feb 09, 2015
pedel:
The Toyata Hilux vans are new. Using the VIN/chasis numbers from the vehicles recovered from the BH, the government should be able to know the ownership history of the vehicles. They should be able to know the Toyota dealer who imported them originaly and to whom it was sold. A lot of things makes no sense in this country. I wont be suprised if these Hilux van are from the ones parked in the premises of Police college in Ikeja, Lagos.
I can't place 100 naira bet on the FGN being the sponsor of BH.
The vehicle(s) did not 'come' via Lagos nay Nigeria. Shekau is not even in Nigeria presently
Re: I ‘ll Defeat Regional Force, Says Shekau In New Video by Sunnybobo3(m): 7:59pm On Feb 09, 2015
olu77:

Too many questions without answers. How do they get food, vehicles, amunitions in abundance?...and in all their clips I have seen on youtube, they just move together like cows towards their target without watching their back yet they are achieving their evil objectives while the military men leave their weapons to then

The same way ISIS, Taiwan, Al-shabab get theirs.
Re: I ‘ll Defeat Regional Force, Says Shekau In New Video by zantama05(m): 8:19pm On Feb 09, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
so that he can extend his tenure,because he can't handle boko haram in 3 months,he create boko haram,so he can hang on to power without election,if he is not behind boko haram,why not allow somebody that can handle them comes in,by conducting this election on time.
good you get the point
Re: I ‘ll Defeat Regional Force, Says Shekau In New Video by pedel: 8:42pm On Feb 09, 2015
You know this for a fact? Where is Shekau now?
DONGOYARO1:
The vehicle(s) did not 'come' via Lagos nay Nigeria. Shekau is not even in Nigeria presently

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING!!! Nigeria Considers Sanctions On South African Businesses / Massive Protest In Onitsha Demanding Release Of Nnamdi Kanu (pic) / Revealed how Govenor Wike Influenced Supreme Court Ruling – Peterside-Daily post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.