Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,944 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:30 PM

Price Of Full Fat Soyabeans In Tiv Land Benue State Needed For Big Fish Farm - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Price Of Full Fat Soyabeans In Tiv Land Benue State Needed For Big Fish Farm (3204 Views)

The Biggest Fishes In My Fish Farm / Bush Dog Killed In Our Fish Farm This Morning / See The Big Fish A Nairalander Reared In His Compound. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Price Of Full Fat Soyabeans In Tiv Land Benue State Needed For Big Fish Farm by Odutodaiwa: 3:12pm On Feb 09, 2015
Hi Ladies and Gents,

I am into fish farming and the cost of buying ingredients for feed formulation is almost killing me. I understand the TIV land is Benue state is where the bulk of Soybeans produced in Nigeria come from. I need someone who is based in Benue who can help with info and contact to merchants.

Regards.
Re: Price Of Full Fat Soyabeans In Tiv Land Benue State Needed For Big Fish Farm by Olayinka777(m): 5:19pm On Feb 09, 2015
I have a contact in makurdi who could assist.
Re: Price Of Full Fat Soyabeans In Tiv Land Benue State Needed For Big Fish Farm by jackbennie: 5:47am On Feb 10, 2015
i have a farm there harvested and i have instock u can reach me on 08187469053 and thats where i come from but based in lagos
Re: Price Of Full Fat Soyabeans In Tiv Land Benue State Needed For Big Fish Farm by LajaLaba: 8:12am On Feb 10, 2015
jackbennie:
i hav ?e a farm there harvested and i have instock u can reach me on 08187469053 and thats where i come from but based in agos
Please what other farm produce do u have there in Benue?
Re: Price Of Full Fat Soyabeans In Tiv Land Benue State Needed For Big Fish Farm by jackbennie: 12:18pm On Feb 10, 2015
LajaLaba:
Please what other farm produce do u have there in Benue?
maize,yams,moringa,cassava,local rice and lots of fruits just to mention a little
Re: Price Of Full Fat Soyabeans In Tiv Land Benue State Needed For Big Fish Farm by LajaLaba: 2:08pm On Feb 10, 2015
jackbennie:
maize,yams,moringa,cassava,local rice and lots of fruits just to mention a little
Thanks we talk more on that later
Re: Price Of Full Fat Soyabeans In Tiv Land Benue State Needed For Big Fish Farm by jackbennie: 3:11pm On Feb 10, 2015
LajaLaba:
Thanks we talk more on that later

ok u can reach me on 08187469053
Re: Price Of Full Fat Soyabeans In Tiv Land Benue State Needed For Big Fish Farm by LajaLaba: 3:43pm On Feb 10, 2015
jackbennie:

ok u can reach me on 08187469053
No problem!Do u have any info about Tigernut(Aya)
Re: Price Of Full Fat Soyabeans In Tiv Land Benue State Needed For Big Fish Farm by emmykk(m): 4:04pm On Feb 10, 2015
With 300k what farm produce can 1 buy and sell within benue state? With quick returns.
Re: Price Of Full Fat Soyabeans In Tiv Land Benue State Needed For Big Fish Farm by jackbennie: 4:10pm On Feb 10, 2015
emmykk:
With 300k what farm produce can 1 buy and sell within benue state? With quick returns.

so many farm stuff wen u r ready i can guide u just give me a call
Re: Price Of Full Fat Soyabeans In Tiv Land Benue State Needed For Big Fish Farm by emmykk(m): 4:13pm On Feb 10, 2015
jackbennie:

so many farm stuff wen u r ready i can guide u just give me a call
i will be there this friday.when am there i let you know
Re: Price Of Full Fat Soyabeans In Tiv Land Benue State Needed For Big Fish Farm by Promoseason: 4:29am On Mar 13, 2019
We are suppliers of dry Tigernut (25 custard rubber) and Dabino / Dates 100kg. Our prices are affordable & attractive.

Call: 07058764315
WhatsApp: +2347058764315
Our location: Lagos State, Nigeria
We also make/do delivery.
Re: Price Of Full Fat Soyabeans In Tiv Land Benue State Needed For Big Fish Farm by hopevalley: 9:57am On Mar 13, 2019
Odutodaiwa:

Hi Ladies and Gents,

I am into fish farming and the cost of buying ingredients for feed formulation is almost killing me. I understand the TIV land is Benue state is where the bulk of Soybeans produced in Nigeria come from. I need someone who is based in Benue who can help with info and contact to merchants.

Regards.
OP, you are really a great business person. Are you aware that you can go further to export soya beans to foreign countries and make a staggering amount of money as profit? Click on the link on my signature to know how to go about it.
Re: Price Of Full Fat Soyabeans In Tiv Land Benue State Needed For Big Fish Farm by Jero45: 12:41pm On Mar 13, 2019
Am a farmer based in Benue and at the moment I have 1000tons of suya beans in our ware house waiting for buyers to pay and pick up.contact me 08036630744
Re: Price Of Full Fat Soyabeans In Tiv Land Benue State Needed For Big Fish Farm by jackbennie: 11:50pm On Mar 20, 2019
Jero45:
Am a farmer based in Benue and at the moment I have 1000tons of suya beans in our ware house waiting for buyers to pay and pick up.contact me 08036630744
price
Re: Price Of Full Fat Soyabeans In Tiv Land Benue State Needed For Big Fish Farm by Adeboye234: 12:51am On Mar 21, 2019
Please do you used PKC ,if yes please am asupplier of pkc,I have in stock both industrial and local pkc in stock,I have a company where we produces local pkc,here in ogun state ijebu ode area .kindly get back to me on 08054710478 .. thanks and God bless

(1) (Reply)

Cocoa Powder And Cocoa Butter? Contact Us / Mini Machine For Yogurt Processing (300-1000liters/day) / Groundnut Cake For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.