Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,009 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:41 PM

How Do I Invest With 1 Million Naira - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Do I Invest With 1 Million Naira (3535 Views)

How I Made Over N1 Million Naira Monthly Sales On Dealdey / What Business To Start With 1 Million Naira / Sport Betting Project.. Turn 1000 To Over 1 Million Naira In 40 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Invest With 1 Million Naira by GeneralB: 3:24pm On Feb 09, 2015
holla people...pls i have invested in mny business and failed..i need help on how to invest with 1 million naira,
Re: How Do I Invest With 1 Million Naira by carbon1224(m): 3:54pm On Feb 09, 2015
Invest on property and you will never fail.

GeneralB:
holla people...pls i have invested in mny business and failed..i need help on how to invest with 1 million naira,

1 Like

Re: How Do I Invest With 1 Million Naira by Kashif(m): 3:56pm On Feb 09, 2015
carbon1224:
Invest on property and you will never fail.

With 1M? Where please?
Re: How Do I Invest With 1 Million Naira by carbon1224(m): 4:11pm On Feb 09, 2015
Yes it's possible in ikorodu or OmU

Kashif:

With 1M? Where please?
Re: How Do I Invest With 1 Million Naira by Kashif(m): 4:56pm On Feb 09, 2015
Where is OmU?
Re: How Do I Invest With 1 Million Naira by mastercee(m): 5:27pm On Feb 09, 2015
Just start an importation business. The money is more than enough to get you started.

With right guidance and adequate knowledge, you can turn the money to millions of naira within a short period of time

My one cent
Re: How Do I Invest With 1 Million Naira by Nobody: 6:25pm On Feb 09, 2015
GeneralB:
If I were you, I will slash the money into 2. There is a guy at the property section selling a plot of land for 450k at ibeju lekki and you know lagos real estate booms like hell. I will use 450k to acquire the land.... get lawyer (a nairalander) to help me scrutinize the deal if it's worth buying. he charges 50k for such. That's what he does... I will then fence the land with gate. Start importation with whatever that its remaining.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Invest With 1 Million Naira by captainamiedi1: 7:30pm On Feb 09, 2015
Why don't you go into agro business
Re: How Do I Invest With 1 Million Naira by captainamiedi1: 7:31pm On Feb 09, 2015
Why don't you go into agro business. We can be partners. If interested contact captainamiedi1@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: How Do I Invest With 1 Million Naira by Adwexky(m): 7:52pm On Feb 09, 2015
mastercee:
Just start an importation business. The money is more than enough to get you started.

With right guidance and adequate knowledge, you can turn the money to millions of naira within a short period of time

My one cent
Mr Mastercee pls. Can I get you phone no. Primarily on Importing platform, kindly mail it to samademuyiwa@gmail.com
Thanks
Re: How Do I Invest With 1 Million Naira by Nobody: 7:56pm On Feb 09, 2015
GeneralB:
Invest in my Internet Startup, and i will pay you back with a premium few months later, for more details, lets work with the mail Sir.
Re: How Do I Invest With 1 Million Naira by mastercee(m): 8:38pm On Feb 09, 2015
Adwexky:

Mr Mastercee pls. Can I get you phone no. Primarily on Importing platform, kindly mail it to samademuyiwa@gmail.com
Thanks

Sent
Re: How Do I Invest With 1 Million Naira by GeneralB: 11:22am On Feb 11, 2015
captainamiedi1:
Why don't you go into agro business. We can be partners. If interested contact captainamiedi1@gmail.com
i've mailed you

(1) (Reply)

Where Do I Get Plastic Paint Containers For A Start Up Paint Industry? / Access Bank wins 2019 GBA Women’s Market Champion Impact Award / Opay Funding With Access Bank Ussd Code

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.