Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,790 members, 7,813,611 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:52 PM

What Business To Start With 1 Million Naira - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business To Start With 1 Million Naira (2795 Views)

4 Profitable Online Business To Make Money That Requires No Special Skill / 5 Real Online Business Opportunities You Can Start With 5000 Naira / What Business Can I Start With N50,000 In Lagos? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Business To Start With 1 Million Naira by makzeze: 4:33pm On Jan 05, 2016
Please suggest a profitable business one can start with one million naira.

tnx.
Re: What Business To Start With 1 Million Naira by Jeromejnr(m): 4:45pm On Jan 05, 2016
makzeze:

tnx.

If you stay in Lagos, I have an idea on ground to share. All your money will be used for is just advertisements.

It's web-based. But if you are not strong on web based businesses then no need to respond.

Always do what you are comfortable with.
Re: What Business To Start With 1 Million Naira by jemype(m): 4:56pm On Jan 05, 2016
Jeromejnr:

If you stay in Lagos, I have an idea on ground to share. All your money will be used for is just advertisements.

It's web-based. But if you are not strong on web based businesses then no need to respond.

Always do what you are comfortable with.
pls what kinda biz is it?
Re: What Business To Start With 1 Million Naira by LannisterIMP: 5:03pm On Jan 05, 2016
makzeze:

tnx.

Go to the Northern part of Nigeria and buy Cows to sell in the South-West.

There is no week that Nama is not Consumed.
And OWANBE parties too.
Re: What Business To Start With 1 Million Naira by Jeromejnr(m): 5:05pm On Jan 05, 2016
jemype:
pls what kinda biz is it?

I can't share it online Sir.

Its a site created by a team. All we will need is more money for the advertisements.

I will give a hint tho: it's a large marketplace.
Re: What Business To Start With 1 Million Naira by miteolu(m): 5:07pm On Jan 05, 2016
Simply Buy Danfo (If you can drive)
Musical instruments & speakers (hire engineer) where weekend you get a least 40k (if your instruments are very good)

For more: pay me consultancy fee
Re: What Business To Start With 1 Million Naira by gunners160(m): 6:29pm On Jan 05, 2016
Op,take heed so that you might not fall.Most of the advice given to you here are scammers looking for who to devour..My advice for you is to look around and find any thing you think people kant do without. For example,you can buy rice in a wholesale and to retailers and consumers around.Pls,dnt listen to anybody that cant be of help online and wants you to do business with them.Enough is enough 4 d wise
Re: What Business To Start With 1 Million Naira by phonesNgadgets: 7:47pm On Jan 05, 2016
e-Retail

(1) (Reply)

Raw Gold For Sale / Peter Enabulu Has Come To The End Of His Scam / Grade A Hyundai Elentra 2013 Model In Fantastic Working Condition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.