Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,865 members, 7,844,806 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

Disqualification: APC & Buhari Reject Court's Orders Of Service - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Disqualification: APC & Buhari Reject Court's Orders Of Service (43478 Views)

Hoodlums Shut Down Alaba International Market On The Orders Of Tinubu's Daughter / Disqualification: Buhari Reject Court’s Orders Of Service / Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Disqualification: APC & Buhari Reject Court's Orders Of Service by Nobody: 5:50pm On Feb 09, 2015
thaoriginator:
Dis one na village winch o shocked *tears race*

2 Likes

Re: Disqualification: APC & Buhari Reject Court's Orders Of Service by Nobody: 6:13pm On Feb 09, 2015
This buhari dude should be disqualified already.. he's so nauseating.
In Nigeria, if you don't possess the compulsory Basic School SSCE, which is subsidised by the way, all other higher qualifications obtained in its pretext is rendered null and void.

NO CERTIFICATE - NO VOTE FOR BUHARI.

I now know the reason for the postponement is not just about insecurity and insufficient PVCs to the electorates, but mainly to give INEC ample time to print much more Presidential ballot papers without apc on it

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Disqualification: APC & Buhari Reject Court's Orders Of Service by temitemi1(m): 6:33pm On Feb 09, 2015
U are a cursed boy, so adding to ur curses will amount to a total disaster for u and ur entire family! GEJ till GOD deliver u n ur entire family from ur generational curse!
thaoriginator:
Thunder fiyah PDP and their supporter temitemi1, tit, airforce1, eurobomber, collynzo09, juliaann, englishsmart, clevvermind, s e u n and many other stupeed motherfuckerrs

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Disqualification: APC & Buhari Reject Court's Orders Of Service by Juliaann(f): 6:43pm On Feb 09, 2015
thaoriginator:
Thunder fiyah PDP and their supporter temitemi1, tit, airforce1, eurobomber, collynzo09, juliaann, englishsmart, clevvermind, s e u n and many other stupeed motherfuckerrs
You are just a mad man

3 Likes

Re: Disqualification: APC & Buhari Reject Court's Orders Of Service by jamace(m): 7:00pm On Feb 09, 2015
Court should declare Buhari unqualified to contest the election. No long grammar.

3 Likes

Re: Disqualification: APC & Buhari Reject Court's Orders Of Service by arewafederation: 7:04pm On Feb 09, 2015
thaoriginator:
Thunder fiyah PDP and their supporter temitemi1, tit, airforce1, eurobomber, collynzo09, juliaann, englishsmart, clevvermind, Seun and many other stupeed motherfuckerrs

Fixed!

3 Likes

Re: Disqualification: APC & Buhari Reject Court's Orders Of Service by thaoriginator: 7:09pm On Feb 09, 2015
arewafederation:

Fixed!
I no send u message o.. U want mek him ban me ni?

2 Likes

Re: Disqualification: APC & Buhari Reject Court's Orders Of Service by arewafederation: 7:10pm On Feb 09, 2015
thaoriginator:
I no send u message o.. U want mek him ban me ni?

Progressivess are not cowards! angry

3 Likes

Re: Disqualification: APC & Buhari Reject Court's Orders Of Service by sefe73(m): 7:22pm On Feb 09, 2015
Dis is jst D begining.
Re: Disqualification: APC & Buhari Reject Court's Orders Of Service by thaoriginator: 7:22pm On Feb 09, 2015
arewafederation:

Progressivess are not cowards! angry
lol right. Ryde or die mode activated

2 Likes

Re: Disqualification: APC & Buhari Reject Court's Orders Of Service by arewafederation: 7:25pm On Feb 09, 2015
thaoriginator:
lol right. Ryde or die mode activated

Carry on. Nothing do you. cool

4 Likes

Re: Disqualification: APC & Buhari Reject Court's Orders Of Service by Nobody: 8:18pm On Feb 09, 2015
so for all the huffing and puffing, Buhari's hopes to winning this disqualication case is to challenge the technicalities of the court process rather than produce superior evidence of his certificate?

What a disgrace!

This na the Mr Clean that will fight corruption right?

12 Likes

Re: Disqualification: APC & Buhari Reject Court's Orders Of Service by Mutuwa(m): 8:23pm On Feb 09, 2015
we still de

3 Likes

Re: Disqualification: APC & Buhari Reject Court's Orders Of Service by Ekul95(m): 8:25pm On Feb 09, 2015
Buhari all the way...... first post ni #nairalander

1 Like

Re: Disqualification: APC & Buhari Reject Court's Orders Of Service by appini: 8:26pm On Feb 09, 2015
Buhari is a bad market

5 Likes

Re: Disqualification: APC & Buhari Reject Court's Orders Of Service by emmyblings(m): 8:28pm On Feb 09, 2015
All I care for....gej til 2019

5 Likes

Re: Disqualification: APC & Buhari Reject Court's Orders Of Service by Shoutozone: 8:29pm On Feb 09, 2015
I don't get why some people are just so scared of a change that is imminent. Would you rather Jonathan goes unopposed? Are you that afraid of GMB? Why are you so bent on getting him out of the race? No matter the effort you put, God will nullify them. Buhari is the man!

3 Likes

Re: Disqualification: APC & Buhari Reject Court's Orders Of Service by onagoodday: 8:30pm On Feb 09, 2015
WisdomFlakes:

GEJ, why were you scared to face Buhari at the polls on Febhari 14th GEJ till May 2015.
where is your sense

2 Likes

Re: Disqualification: APC & Buhari Reject Court's Orders Of Service by kodded(m): 8:30pm On Feb 09, 2015
thaoriginator:
dem be motherfuckerrz o grin I know say dem go soon ban me.. I go strike wit my other accounts.. Idiotts!
Hahaha so u don use ur mouth take confess say you get multiple acount shea ?

Apc = fraud

2 Likes

Re: Disqualification: APC & Buhari Reject Court's Orders Of Service by Nobody: 8:31pm On Feb 09, 2015
They should serve him in his house ozugbo nje
Doesn't he gave a home ?
Or they can find the mosque he worships at and serve him quick quick

3 Likes

Re: Disqualification: APC & Buhari Reject Court's Orders Of Service by tolexy007(m): 8:32pm On Feb 09, 2015
h
Re: Disqualification: APC & Buhari Reject Court's Orders Of Service by Agali10: 8:32pm On Feb 09, 2015
If anything should happen to Buhari their might be war
Re: Disqualification: APC & Buhari Reject Court's Orders Of Service by halimat38(f): 8:32pm On Feb 09, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

May fire consume you wherever you are, useless chimp sired by mad village apes.

I think all we need to do now is to pray for all this certificate nonsense to stop whatever it is the way they are going about it is not good and I think they are stepping on a lot of people's toes we should pray for the country for our safety we nja don't take criticism very well
Re: Disqualification: APC & Buhari Reject Court's Orders Of Service by Nobody: 8:32pm On Feb 09, 2015
mikeansy:
so for all the huffing and puffing, Buhari's hopes to winning this disqualication case is to challenge the technicalities of the court process rather than produce superior evidence of his certificate?

What a disgrace!

This na the Mr Clean that will fight corruption right?

This is to tell you he has no certificate
If he had one,he would have requested a copy from Cambridge and shut everybody up
That is what any decent person will do

6 Likes

Re: Disqualification: APC & Buhari Reject Court's Orders Of Service by DeRuggedProf: 8:35pm On Feb 09, 2015
emeka2847:
Real reason behind postponement

The recipe for termination of democracy being fine tunned.
Re: Disqualification: APC & Buhari Reject Court's Orders Of Service by thaoriginator: 8:35pm On Feb 09, 2015
kodded:

Hahaha so u don use ur mouth take confess say you get multiple acount shea ?

Apc = fraud
swear say u no get another one aside dis
Re: Disqualification: APC & Buhari Reject Court's Orders Of Service by Bawss1(m): 8:37pm On Feb 09, 2015
Those who were saying this matter should be taken to court will now wish it wasn't. This was a very avoidable drama if only Buhari was forthright with the whereabouts of his certificates. Whatever damage this does to his campaign, if any, he should know that he provided the ammo to his distractors.

APC should learn from this and in the future not allow itself be weighed down by such unnecessary matters. Field a much better candidate next time.

6 Likes

Re: Disqualification: APC & Buhari Reject Court's Orders Of Service by DeRuggedProf: 8:37pm On Feb 09, 2015
DeRuggedProf:

The recipe for termination of democracy being fine tunned.

Where are the hardcore young officers?
Re: Disqualification: APC & Buhari Reject Court's Orders Of Service by Descartes: 8:38pm On Feb 09, 2015
Buhari is politically naive and APC is a fraud-Sule Lamido

4 Likes

Re: Disqualification: APC & Buhari Reject Court's Orders Of Service by Collynzo419: 8:38pm On Feb 09, 2015
babyosisi:

This is to tell you he has no certificate
If he had one,he would have requested a copy from Cambridge and shut everybody up
That is what any decent person will do

You and I know that what you have just said is nonsense.

No matter the evidence he provides, people like you will be the first to ridicule and dismiss it.

He has provided the evidence of his GCE , it is left for doubters to prove that it is not genuine.

You cannot be the prosecution, judge and jury.
Re: Disqualification: APC & Buhari Reject Court's Orders Of Service by calaway: 8:39pm On Feb 09, 2015
Tintinnoty:
PDP going everything to truncate the changr we all envisage

[size=20pt]LATER you will turn around to say that GEJ is weak allowing law breakers roam the street and even aspire to be president of a country. SHAME ON ALL YOU APC PEOPLE IF BUHARI IS THE BEST YOU CAN DO![/size]!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Disqualification: APC & Buhari Reject Court's Orders Of Service by monakii: 8:40pm On Feb 09, 2015
Interesting!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Judge Threatens National Hospital Over Olisa Metuh - Vanguard / LP's Alex Otti Campaigns In Abia: Look At The Condition Of The Road (Photos) / Update On Adamawa State Governorship Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.