Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,766 members, 7,851,614 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:53 AM

Discover How To Make Money From The Ban Of Okada Operations In Rivers State. - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Discover How To Make Money From The Ban Of Okada Operations In Rivers State. (493 Views)

Are You A Winner Member? You Could Make Money From This Glory To Glory Wristband / Make Money From Crude Jatropha Oil / o (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Discover How To Make Money From The Ban Of Okada Operations In Rivers State. by cyclist: 12:04pm On Jan 02, 2009
Dear nairalanders,
I will like to welcome you all to 2009 and say HAPPY NEWYEAR. With effect from the first of january 2009, the rivers state government banned the use of motorcyclist for commercial purposes in the state.
This decision has made various persons both rich and poor to learn how to trek some distances as a result of this ban, which affects every body such that in the midst of traffic jam there is no other option than to come down from the comfort of the airconditioned vehicle to meet up an appointment. It is said that time is money.
To this end opportunities abound for smart people to make money from this avenue so as to help people meet up with various appointments in there various fields.Iwill only expose this secret to few persons who contact me between now and sunday the fourth of january 2009, afterwhich the price of this information will be deliberated upon.
All interested persons should contact me through this email address. corporatecyclist@yahoo.com.

(1) (Reply)

Genuine Arsenal Jersey Tops & Shorts Needed. / Start Importation Business With Less Than $500 / 20 Reports You Need To Succeed Online In 2009!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.