Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,754 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:39 PM

JEGA, going! going!! gone!!! ''Clueless'' GEJ Outfoxes APC and JEGA - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / JEGA, going! going!! gone!!! ''Clueless'' GEJ Outfoxes APC and JEGA (3861 Views)

Buhari And Jega At Leadership Newspapers' Awards In Abuja / Tinubu Plan Is Working...buhari Going !going !!gone!!! / How Buhari And Jega Planned To Rig This 2015 Election - Codewit.com Propaganda (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JEGA, going! going!! gone!!! ''Clueless'' GEJ Outfoxes APC and JEGA by asadike(f): 8:55pm On Feb 09, 2015
I see. Peter obi, jisike.
Re: JEGA, going! going!! gone!!! ''Clueless'' GEJ Outfoxes APC and JEGA by itetemi: 9:01pm On Feb 09, 2015
Jonny walker is not just clueless,he is super clueless.he dares not remove jega,the election will be totally boycotted in the north and part if the south west.
Re: JEGA, going! going!! gone!!! ''Clueless'' GEJ Outfoxes APC and JEGA by Ohislee(m): 9:02pm On Feb 09, 2015
Give a dog a bad name......
Re: JEGA, going! going!! gone!!! ''Clueless'' GEJ Outfoxes APC and JEGA by itetemi: 9:04pm On Feb 09, 2015
the retired generals,past heads of state and international community are just waiting to see the extent of his madness then he will know there is super madness.
Re: JEGA, going! going!! gone!!! ''Clueless'' GEJ Outfoxes APC and JEGA by Arysexy(m): 9:06pm On Feb 09, 2015
[s]
itetemi:
Jonny walker is not just clueless,he is super clueless.he dares not remove jega,the election will be totally boycotted in the north and part if the south west.
[/s]

I wish they would do just that.

Atleast, We won't bother about post election violence from the two regions.

Una never see anything.

GEJ the master strategist.

1 Like

Re: JEGA, going! going!! gone!!! ''Clueless'' GEJ Outfoxes APC and JEGA by itetemi: 9:11pm On Feb 09, 2015
Arysexy:
[s][/s]

I wish they would do just that.

Atleast, We won't bother about post election violence from the two regions.

Una never see anything.

GEJ the master strategist.

you are as clueless as him not to know that you cannot govern over where there was no election.
Re: JEGA, going! going!! gone!!! ''Clueless'' GEJ Outfoxes APC and JEGA by itetemi: 9:14pm On Feb 09, 2015
its so obvious that he is super clueless,he should have known that with this postponement,if they mistakenly announce him as a winner,there will be fire.clueless character.
Re: JEGA, going! going!! gone!!! ''Clueless'' GEJ Outfoxes APC and JEGA by nabiz(m): 9:26pm On Feb 09, 2015
One thin I like jo is that he uses a legl mens to get what he want instead of the opposite. He's really a democrat.
And for the op, no body is afraid of fire as far as he is following the law

1 Like

Re: JEGA, going! going!! gone!!! ''Clueless'' GEJ Outfoxes APC and JEGA by Adelaide2: 9:56pm On Feb 09, 2015
itetemi:

Does that make GMB president then? Olodo rabata.

1 Like

Re: JEGA, going! going!! gone!!! ''Clueless'' GEJ Outfoxes APC and JEGA by itetemi: 10:24pm On Feb 09, 2015
Adelaide2:

Does that make GMB president then? Olodo rabata.

ask super clueless Jonny walker if it make him president first,
Re: JEGA, going! going!! gone!!! ''Clueless'' GEJ Outfoxes APC and JEGA by Adelaide2: 10:58pm On Feb 09, 2015
itetemi:

ask super clueless Jonny walker if it make him president first,

He is the president now and I do not see him leaving office until 2019. You are a dullard.
Re: JEGA, going! going!! gone!!! ''Clueless'' GEJ Outfoxes APC and JEGA by ACTIONSOP: 12:11am On Feb 10, 2015
Now I respect GEJ. By the time he finish dealing with all his enemies they will know how far. This is just part 1
Re: JEGA, going! going!! gone!!! ''Clueless'' GEJ Outfoxes APC and JEGA by itetemi: 12:28am On Feb 10, 2015
Adelaide2:

He is the president now and I do not see him leaving office until 2019. You are a dullard.

ask oga clueless,he will tell you that 2019 is a mirage.
2019 ko,2050 ni.
Like oga like omo ise.
Both super clueless.
Re: JEGA, going! going!! gone!!! ''Clueless'' GEJ Outfoxes APC and JEGA by TheFreeOne: 12:34am On Feb 10, 2015
If true then its good riddance!
Re: JEGA, going! going!! gone!!! ''Clueless'' GEJ Outfoxes APC and JEGA by Adelaide2: 5:55pm On Feb 10, 2015
Hehehe! I am a prophet, my preduction on JEGA is coming true grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

2015 Presidential Election Results so far / Why Are Militants Declaring Support,N clamoring,For Nnamdi Kanu's release?(pix) / Meet The Man That "Created" Sex Doll- Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.