Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,697 members, 7,816,855 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

Why Are Militants Declaring Support,N clamoring,For Nnamdi Kanu's release?(pix) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are Militants Declaring Support,N clamoring,For Nnamdi Kanu's release?(pix) (3860 Views)

Igbo Traditional Rulers Kneel Down In Abuja To Pray For Nnamdi Kanu's Release / Children Hold Rally For Nnamdi Kanu's Release In Rivers (Photos) / IPOB Members Protest In The Streets Of Japan To Demand For Nnamdi Kanu's Release (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Militants Declaring Support,N clamoring,For Nnamdi Kanu's release?(pix) by Destined2win: 2:57pm On May 19, 2016
With keen interest, I have watched how militants in the south south have openly declared support for the 'embattled' Nnamdi Kanu. Does it mean his 'hate messages' really awakened them or what. I just don't get it!

Re: Why Are Militants Declaring Support,N clamoring,For Nnamdi Kanu's release?(pix) by ShakaZullu(m): 3:01pm On May 19, 2016
grin
because his full name is nnamdi innocent kanu

37 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why Are Militants Declaring Support,N clamoring,For Nnamdi Kanu's release?(pix) by chikel2000(m): 3:05pm On May 19, 2016
I don't get it too maybe d south south has come to realize dat d east r dia true brothers in d struggle for true democracy n emancipation of niger delta

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Are Militants Declaring Support,N clamoring,For Nnamdi Kanu's release?(pix) by googlepikins: 3:07pm On May 19, 2016
Because Buhari is a killer. Where is fani kayode.? And una want us to provide tompolo for ordinary question? Plsssss if I hear.

9 Likes

Re: Why Are Militants Declaring Support,N clamoring,For Nnamdi Kanu's release?(pix) by RZArecta(m): 3:10pm On May 19, 2016
What militants are you talking about ? Please be not deceived, a definite position has not been taken yet

1 Like

Re: Why Are Militants Declaring Support,N clamoring,For Nnamdi Kanu's release?(pix) by papparatzzi2013: 3:26pm On May 19, 2016
They are doing that because it is Ipob that is masquerading as militants and blowing up SS land, polluting their environment and rendering their land hazardous.

They want to kill SS people, so that they can migrate to the land and finally have access to sea, where they can build their life dream -- Seaport.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Why Are Militants Declaring Support,N clamoring,For Nnamdi Kanu's release?(pix) by Destined2win: 3:31pm On May 19, 2016
papparatzzi2013:
They are doing that because it is Ipob that is masquerading as militants and blowing up SS land, polluting their environment and rendering their land hazardous.

They want to kill SS people, so that they can migrate to the land and finally have access to sea, where they can build their life dream -- Seaport.

Nah..I don't think so

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Militants Declaring Support,N clamoring,For Nnamdi Kanu's release?(pix) by ATkester: 3:36pm On May 19, 2016
papparatzzi2013:

Just save yourself the stress. Propaganda ain't working again. NDeltans are wiser now.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Militants Declaring Support,N clamoring,For Nnamdi Kanu's release?(pix) by incomintop: 3:39pm On May 19, 2016
Destined2win:
With keen interest, I have watched how militants in the south south have openly declared support for the 'embattled' Nnamdi Kanu. Does it mean his 'hate messages' really awakened them or what. I just don't get it!

It's because all fulanis politicians declare support for boko haram before last year election

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Militants Declaring Support,N clamoring,For Nnamdi Kanu's release?(pix) by mbaboy(m): 3:39pm On May 19, 2016
They are supporting him because Buhari believes in lawlessness. The only way to bring him to order is through exhibiting his traits (lawlessness)

1 Like

Re: Why Are Militants Declaring Support,N clamoring,For Nnamdi Kanu's release?(pix) by ThatIgboBoy: 3:46pm On May 19, 2016
the scales have fallen from their eyes They have seen the one naijeriya to be the farce that it has always been

8 Likes

Re: Why Are Militants Declaring Support,N clamoring,For Nnamdi Kanu's release?(pix) by Nobody: 3:53pm On May 19, 2016
Is it not obvious who their sponsor is? Its funny how most in this thread suddenly became clueless

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Militants Declaring Support,N clamoring,For Nnamdi Kanu's release?(pix) by Destined2win: 4:19pm On May 19, 2016
Dudeweedlmao:
Is it not obvious who their sponsor is? Its funny how most in this thread suddenly became clueless
Kindly whisper to my ears. Who is their sponsor?

1 Like

Re: Why Are Militants Declaring Support,N clamoring,For Nnamdi Kanu's release?(pix) by macluvph1(m): 4:51pm On May 19, 2016
I keep on preaching to my brother's here in the south especially my home town PH,If you haven't listened to Nnamdi Kanu speak honestly you are missing out.

I love that man with my life.

7 Likes

Re: Why Are Militants Declaring Support,N clamoring,For Nnamdi Kanu's release?(pix) by PhockPhockMan: 5:04pm On May 19, 2016
papparatzzi2013:

Just listen to yourself.

6 Likes

Re: Why Are Militants Declaring Support,N clamoring,For Nnamdi Kanu's release?(pix) by Nobody: 5:34pm On May 19, 2016
Destined2win:
Because those militants are buhari boys. They are trying to associate the militants with Kanu since that of IPOB failed. He is also trying to provoke the Niger Deltans against the Igbos by making Kanu to openly reject the Niger Delta Militants while trying to dissociate himself from these buhari boys.
Call this conspiracy theory.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Militants Declaring Support,N clamoring,For Nnamdi Kanu's release?(pix) by Nobody: 5:37pm On May 19, 2016
papparatzzi2013:

Because those militants are buhari boys. They are trying to associate the militants with Kanu since that of IPOB failed. He is also trying to provoke the Niger Deltans against the Igbos by making Kanu to openly reject the Niger Delta Militants while trying to dissociate himself from there buhari boys.
Call this conspiracy theory.
Re: Why Are Militants Declaring Support,N clamoring,For Nnamdi Kanu's release?(pix) by raumdeuter: 5:40pm On May 19, 2016
Did they not clamour for the release of Dasuki?

I guess they have found out that Dasuki Kanu all belong to Biafra

7 Likes

Re: Why Are Militants Declaring Support,N clamoring,For Nnamdi Kanu's release?(pix) by diegwu01: 5:46pm On May 19, 2016
papparatzzi2013:

This could be true undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Are Militants Declaring Support,N clamoring,For Nnamdi Kanu's release?(pix) by NOETHNICITY(m): 6:30pm On May 19, 2016
Destined2win:
Why re dey also seeking the release of Dasuki?

1 Like

Re: Why Are Militants Declaring Support,N clamoring,For Nnamdi Kanu's release?(pix) by NOETHNICITY(m): 6:38pm On May 19, 2016
macluvph1:
I keep on preaching to my brother's here in the south especially my home town PH,If you haven't listened to Nnamdi Kanu speak honestly you are missing out.

I love that man with my life.
U love him even though he preaches violence! That kinda person can't be my role model! We ve young, vibrant, non violent preaching and intelligent leaders in the SS who will take us to the promise land! Not kanu!

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Militants Declaring Support,N clamoring,For Nnamdi Kanu's release?(pix) by macluvph1(m): 7:54am On May 20, 2016
NOETHNICITY:
U love him even though he preaches violence! That kinda person can't be my role model! We ve young, vibrant, non violent preaching and intelligent leaders in the SS who will take us to the promise land! Not kanu!

You are a blatant liar, i doubt if you are from south south, that young man opened our eyes.

Tell me the young vibrant people that can speak up for us without compromising in the present South south and south east and i will tell you hundred reasons why nnamdi Kanu is still being detained because he couldn't sign their(Nigerian government) denounce Biafra documents.

I tell you life after death,real life and in the past Nnamdi Kanu remains my role model.

If only am allowed to wash his feet everyday,i will be glad. go and listen to his broadcast properly without sentiments annd thank me later.

Ok,i like his broadcast approach(very aggressive)because this cesspit nation doesn't listen to peaceful sermon or demonstration(IPOB protest comes to mind)so save your quote write up and tell me which part of yoruba or south south slave to North and West you are from.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Militants Declaring Support,N clamoring,For Nnamdi Kanu's release?(pix) by iconaus: 8:23am On May 20, 2016
NOETHNICITY:

Kanu never preached violence . Have you listened to him ? He wanted Biafra thru Un sponsored referendum and at the same time urged Biafra to be ready to defend themselves in case Hausa -Fulani onslaught that's all .

5 Likes

Re: Why Are Militants Declaring Support,N clamoring,For Nnamdi Kanu's release?(pix) by Nobody: 8:32am On May 20, 2016
macluvph1:

You are a blatant liar, i doubt if you are from south south, that young man opened our eyes.

Tell me the young vibrant people that can speak up for us without compromising in the present South south and south east and i will tell you hundred reasons why nnamdi Kanu is still being detained because he couldn't sign their(Nigerian government) denounce Biafra documents.

I tell you life after death,real life and in the past Nnamdi Kanu remains my role model.

If only am allowed to wash his feet everyday,i will be glad. go and listen to his broadcast properly without sentiments annd thank me later.

Ok,i like his broadcast approach(very aggressive)because this cesspit nation doesn't listen to peaceful sermon or demonstration(IPOB protest comes to mind)so save your quote write up and tell me which part of yoruba or south south slave to North and West you are from.

Lol...you want to give SW people heart attack. SW people still don't understand the magnitude of Nnamdi Kanu crusade. His crusade has egulfed the whole of SS and SE. I myself didn't believe him initially until I heard he came back and sacrificed himself to be arrested....refused all inducements. When I heard this...that was it. He is the real deal! Handsome man, beautiful wife, kids and a prince, with his sweet mouth he can be the best pastor in the world...yet he chose to do this? I'm not a f0ol...if you see serious freedom fighter, you will know.

7 Likes

Re: Why Are Militants Declaring Support,N clamoring,For Nnamdi Kanu's release?(pix) by Nobody: 8:40am On May 20, 2016
NOETHNICITY:

Yorrruba man...gettttt out offff here mennnnnn shiiiiit

5 Likes

Re: Why Are Militants Declaring Support,N clamoring,For Nnamdi Kanu's release?(pix) by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:11am On May 20, 2016
I doubt those militants are Niger Deltans. When so-called Niger Delta militants start calling for the release of Nnamdi Kanu, not for the Federal Government to stop chasing Tompolo and the releasing of Henry Orkah, it arouses the doubt of the curious.
Re: Why Are Militants Declaring Support,N clamoring,For Nnamdi Kanu's release?(pix) by NOETHNICITY(m): 9:27am On May 20, 2016
Clinton9000:

Yorrruba man...gettttt out offff here mennnnnn shiiiiit
tonyebarcaniser is also a yoruba man! Continue with ur delusions!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Drama As Obasanjo Rejects Front Row Seat At Afreximbank Abuja Meeting – Photo / Panic As Gunmen Shoot Imo Commissioner, Others / Akwa Ibom State Development Thread ..photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.