Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,948 members, 7,810,625 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:18 PM

See Pregnant Adaeze Yobo Show Off Her Expanding Bump - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See Pregnant Adaeze Yobo Show Off Her Expanding Bump (1651 Views)

Heavily Pregnant Adaeze Yobo Rocking Her Bump In Style [PICS] / Adaeze Yobo Puts Babybump On Display [PICS] / Adaeze Yobo Shows Off Her Manfriend,Relaxes Romantically On His Thighs(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Pregnant Adaeze Yobo Show Off Her Expanding Bump by IamDaniella: 4:48pm On Feb 09, 2015
http://www.linjust.com/2015/02/see-pregnant-adaeze-yobo-show-off-her.html
Former beauty queen and wife of former Super Eagles captain Adaeze Yobo is expecting her second child with the clubless football star.
Ada who kept mum on her pregnancy until recently is yet to unveil the sex of the baby she is .....SEE MORE

[size=14pt]SOURCE[/size]

Re: See Pregnant Adaeze Yobo Show Off Her Expanding Bump by ArchEnemy(m): 4:53pm On Feb 09, 2015
This is what happens to celebrities. Even people want to know the sex of their baby..... haba
Re: See Pregnant Adaeze Yobo Show Off Her Expanding Bump by buygala(m): 5:24pm On Feb 09, 2015
see as pregnancy fit her. ... embarassed

Beautiful and pregnant. .. May God give me and my girl enough health and money so that she can look like this when she is carrying our babyy

I know that some peeps are going to come here and hate on this cutie undecided ..... THUNDER FIRE ALL OF YOU HATERS IN ADVANCE angry

3 Likes

Re: See Pregnant Adaeze Yobo Show Off Her Expanding Bump by englishmart(m): 6:12pm On Feb 09, 2015
she looks more beautiful like this. I would rather she remained like this
Re: See Pregnant Adaeze Yobo Show Off Her Expanding Bump by englishmart(m): 6:15pm On Feb 09, 2015
buygala:
see as pregnancy fit her. ... embarassed

Beautiful and pregnant. .. May God give me and my girl enough health and money so that she can look like this when she is carrying our babyy

I know that some peeps are going to come here and hate on this cutie undecided ..... THUNDER FIRE ALL OF YOU HATERS IN ADVANCE angry
how far na? Sell gala to me on credit na. I will pay you before the month runs out
Re: See Pregnant Adaeze Yobo Show Off Her Expanding Bump by buygala(m): 6:17pm On Feb 09, 2015
englishmart:
how far na? Sell gala to me on credit na. I will pay you before the month runs out

na the gala wey go kill you na im you wan chop so undecided

my gala is only available to ladies. .. SO KEEP OFF angry

1 Like

Re: See Pregnant Adaeze Yobo Show Off Her Expanding Bump by englishmart(m): 6:48pm On Feb 09, 2015
buygala:

na the gala wey go kill you na im you wan chop so undecided

my gala is only available to ladies. .. SO KEEP OFF angry
lol. Yeye boy grin
Re: See Pregnant Adaeze Yobo Show Off Her Expanding Bump by mizcalvina(f): 7:51pm On Feb 09, 2015
Too cute
Re: See Pregnant Adaeze Yobo Show Off Her Expanding Bump by fattybombom: 6:54am On Feb 10, 2015
englishmart:
; laff wan tear my belle. so d guy dey even sell gala, why im come leave im biz come here dey shout. D[quote author[/b][/quote]

(1) (Reply)

Hottie Of The Day!!! Check Out Nicki Minaj’s Outfit To Marc Jacob’s New York Fas / 10 Celebrity Couples We'd Love To See / I’m An Expert In Love-making, Brags Actress Tamilore Martins-ojo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.