Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,644 members, 7,851,163 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 02:26 PM

Malaysia Visa - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Malaysia Visa (1602 Views)

Malaysia Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Malaysia Visa by aronyke: 12:46pm On Jan 02, 2009
hi nairalanders,any one in da haoz who can get me a malaysia visa in 2 weeks,u can contact me tru ma mail addy arowolonk@yahoo.com
Re: Malaysia Visa by travelxpat(m): 1:37pm On Apr 11, 2009
yes i can get you malaysia visa in 1 week without any cash deposit.just come along with your passport and 2 ppt photos
enail is baisatravel@ymail.com
Re: Malaysia Visa by abmart: 5:20pm On Apr 11, 2009
No problem of geting u Malaysia visa even within 5 working days but my question is that you can not do anything in Malaysia unless you travel there with your student visa, so it is better for you to think about it twice before embarking on it. Most of Nigerians there can not even go out and some it is their relatives here in Nigeria that send them money for them to sustain.

You can not use it to cross to any country and you can not secure any job, it worth thinking about.

Bye.
Re: Malaysia Visa by travelxpat(m): 7:01pm On Apr 11, 2009
Admit to no job opportunity but you can definitely cross to other countries that are visa free to Nigeria and even to countries like Australia ,as you are allowed to make application in there embassy there if available.but most people get to fiji which is visa free for Naija and from there migrate.
The student visa can stil be processed while in malaysia with a social visa and with such you can migreat without any hinderance
Re: Malaysia Visa by IykeD(m): 1:52pm On Apr 13, 2009
@travelexpert, which other countries are visa-free to Nigeria.pls let me know
Re: Malaysia Visa by travelxpat(m): 2:11pm On Apr 13, 2009
Countries like vanuatu ,fiji island,singapore,barbados,tucks and caicos these are the relevand ones and in tucks and caicos you can get a work permit at there immigration police for 1,200 usd for a year incase you decide to stay for more than 3 months. There are other ones too like saint kitts in the caribean sialnd.the good thing again is you can migrate to trinida and tobago from tucks and caicos as long as you have the work permit for one year ,if you apply for trnidad and tobago from Nigeria,you need a repartriation fee of 550,000 naira that must be paid into there account before they can issue you visa ,an the money will be paid back to you when you report yourself to he embassy that you are back ,wether as a student or for visisting
vanuatu and fiji island are close to australia and its possible you also incarese your chances of styding there either as a student or by getting work permit or residence permit(temporary)
Re: Malaysia Visa by sfdaram(f): 9:04pm On Apr 20, 2009
@ travelxpat

how can you say singapore is visa free to nigeria? they use to be but presently they are not. there is singapore embassy in Victoria island lagos.
Re: Malaysia Visa by Jkcarz1: 9:44pm On Apr 20, 2009
The singaporeans are even tough on us. Learnt they dont chew gum.

(1) (Reply)

More Than 1000 Nigerians To Be Deported From China / I Need A Geniue Shengen Visa / Dubai Airport Transit Visa.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.