Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,274 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:21 AM

INEC Employs New Technology PVC Reader For Card Verification: Photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Employs New Technology PVC Reader For Card Verification: Photos (2399 Views)

FG Employs Ocholi's Son, Gives Others Scholarship / “PDP Would Have Written Election Results If Not For Card Readers” – Buhari / Just In, Inec Not Using Card Verification Device (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

INEC Employs New Technology PVC Reader For Card Verification: Photos by coolestca(m): 5:34pm On Feb 09, 2015
At INEC adhoc staff training, in preparation for the 2015 general elections, trainees are shown and taught how to use the INEC Nigeria customised card reader. It will be used during the accreditation process to increase credibility of the 2015 general polls.

Re: INEC Employs New Technology PVC Reader For Card Verification: Photos by okpamson15(m): 5:44pm On Feb 09, 2015
From my own P.O.V there is no way this election wil be free and fair.
Re: INEC Employs New Technology PVC Reader For Card Verification: Photos by Realdeals(m): 5:45pm On Feb 09, 2015
okpamson15:

It cannot be 100% free and fair with all the intimidation going on
Re: INEC Employs New Technology PVC Reader For Card Verification: Photos by Realdeals(m): 5:46pm On Feb 09, 2015
I think the introduction of the card reader will go a long way in checking multiple voting

Visit www.newsheadlines.com.ng for Top News Headlines and and download the Android App HERE
Re: INEC Employs New Technology PVC Reader For Card Verification: Photos by clevvermind(m): 5:48pm On Feb 09, 2015
Jonathan till 2019 jor. Enemies can go and hit their heads on the wall. Well done inec.
Re: INEC Employs New Technology PVC Reader For Card Verification: Photos by coolestca(m): 5:49pm On Feb 09, 2015
more pics at adhoc staff training section day 3

Re: INEC Employs New Technology PVC Reader For Card Verification: Photos by okpamson15(m): 5:50pm On Feb 09, 2015
Realdeals:

It cannot be 100% free and fair with all the intimidation going on
it is clear my brother
Re: INEC Employs New Technology PVC Reader For Card Verification: Photos by clevvermind(m): 5:50pm On Feb 09, 2015
okpamson15:
it will be free and fair. Don't be afraid.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Employs New Technology PVC Reader For Card Verification: Photos by Kagame: 5:57pm On Feb 09, 2015
My worry with this is uniformity and standardization.

While this will work in the southern part of the country,will it be embraced in the northern hemisphere?.

1 Like

Re: INEC Employs New Technology PVC Reader For Card Verification: Photos by mrvitalis(m): 5:59pm On Feb 09, 2015
okpamson15:
but it will reduce rigging by 60%

2 Likes

Re: INEC Employs New Technology PVC Reader For Card Verification: Photos by okpamson15(m): 6:07pm On Feb 09, 2015
clevvermind:
it will be free and fair. Don't be afraid.
from all these propaganda going on? My brother think well. Just take forstance, my uncle have collect all our pvc around our community and gather it 2gethe waiting the D-day. That he wil tel us who to vote
Re: INEC Employs New Technology PVC Reader For Card Verification: Photos by asha80(m): 6:10pm On Feb 09, 2015
okpamson15:
from all these propaganda going on? My brother think well. Just take forstance, my uncle have collect all our pvc around our community and gather it 2gethe waiting the D-day. That he wil tel us who to vote
so your uncle will think for you on whom to vote?

1 Like

Re: INEC Employs New Technology PVC Reader For Card Verification: Photos by Realdeals(m): 6:17pm On Feb 09, 2015
okpamson15:
from all these propaganda going on? My brother think well. Just take for stance, my uncle have collect all our pvc around our community and gather it 2gethe waiting the D-day. That he wil tel us who to vote

Your uncle must be powerful to have collected all your PVC! don't worry he can't use it to vote

1 Like

Re: INEC Employs New Technology PVC Reader For Card Verification: Photos by clevvermind(m): 6:32pm On Feb 09, 2015
okpamson15:
including your own?

1 Like

Re: INEC Employs New Technology PVC Reader For Card Verification: Photos by worthytalk: 6:51pm On Feb 09, 2015
@op I was told by a friend who participated at the ad hoc staff training that just ended today that the inec officials told them that the card reader is not available due to some obvious security reasons. Now @op my question is this why did your own inec trainer didn't give you the same excuse? Can't you see that Jega is not ready?
Re: INEC Employs New Technology PVC Reader For Card Verification: Photos by bgwin2016(m): 7:16pm On Feb 09, 2015
I don't trust these card readers. Am sure there will be challenges based on it alot but let's watch and see.
Re: INEC Employs New Technology PVC Reader For Card Verification: Photos by okpamson15(m): 7:45pm On Feb 09, 2015
clevvermind:
including your own?
i hide my own
Re: INEC Employs New Technology PVC Reader For Card Verification: Photos by okpamson15(m): 7:47pm On Feb 09, 2015
Realdeals:

Your uncle must be powerful to have collected all your PVC! don't worry he can't use it to vote
i hope so
Re: INEC Employs New Technology PVC Reader For Card Verification: Photos by okpamson15(m): 7:49pm On Feb 09, 2015
asha80:
so your uncle will think for you on whom to vote?
what are we going to do, afteral he is the one training us in school
Re: INEC Employs New Technology PVC Reader For Card Verification: Photos by okpamson15(m): 7:51pm On Feb 09, 2015
mrvitalis:

but it will reduce rigging by 60%
for sure
Re: INEC Employs New Technology PVC Reader For Card Verification: Photos by atlwireles: 7:55pm On Feb 09, 2015
Inec still has a long way to go, smart decision to postpone the election.
Re: INEC Employs New Technology PVC Reader For Card Verification: Photos by jorlons(m): 8:19pm On Feb 09, 2015
ok
Re: INEC Employs New Technology PVC Reader For Card Verification: Photos by focus7: 10:04pm On Feb 09, 2015
Pdp system is against all these inec holistic method, it won't favour their rigging pattern.
Re: INEC Employs New Technology PVC Reader For Card Verification: Photos by asha80(m): 10:15pm On Feb 09, 2015
okpamson15:
what are we going to do, afteral he is the one training us in school
is he going to follow you to the polling to vote?mehn you are bigger than this.
Re: INEC Employs New Technology PVC Reader For Card Verification: Photos by DaBullIT(m): 4:43am On Feb 10, 2015
As long as PDP did not preload incredible data on the said devices
Re: INEC Employs New Technology PVC Reader For Card Verification: Photos by coolestca(m): 10:00pm On Feb 12, 2015
worthytalk:
@op I was told by a friend who participated at the ad hoc staff training that just ended today that the inec officials told them that the card reader is not available due to some obvious security reasons. Now @op my question is this why did your own inec trainer didn't give you the same excuse? Can't you see that Jega is not ready?
which state did he/she do the training and is d person a corps member or post - corps member?
Re: INEC Employs New Technology PVC Reader For Card Verification: Photos by coolestca(m): 10:03pm On Feb 12, 2015
Definitely this will reduce the risk of rigging and fagging at least up to 50%
Re: INEC Employs New Technology PVC Reader For Card Verification: Photos by tit(f): 10:06pm On Feb 12, 2015
this increases the risk of rigging.
all you have to do is add some numbers to the total and voala, you have rigged the election.
you dont have to snatch ballot box again.
Jiga has introduced scientific rigging to Nigeria.
Re: INEC Employs New Technology PVC Reader For Card Verification: Photos by double0seven(m): 10:37pm On Feb 12, 2015
tit:
this increases the risk of rigging.
all you have to do is add some numbers to the total and voala, you have rigged the election.
you dont have to snatch ballot box again.
Jiga has introduced scientific rigging to Nigeria.

I didn't know stupi.dity has become a drink you can get high on.....

Mr.man pretending to be a girl....

(1) (Reply)

Wiki-leaks: Obasanjo Owns An Expansive Hotel In Ethiopia / John Kerry & Other US Officials In Group Photo With President Buhari / A Million Buharis Cannot Scare Me – Asari Dokubo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.