Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,999 members, 7,817,952 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

See Evidence To Proove That Amber Rose Butt Is Real While That Of Kim Is Fake - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See Evidence To Proove That Amber Rose Butt Is Real While That Of Kim Is Fake (12487 Views)

Linda Ikeji Flaunts Curves, Says Her "Butt Is Badder Than Yours" / See Evidence To Proove That Amber Rose Butt Is Real While That Of Kim Is Fake / OMG! See How Kanye West Grabs Amber Rose Butt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Evidence To Proove That Amber Rose Butt Is Real While That Of Kim Is Fake by badassProdigy(m): 5:37pm On Feb 09, 2015
Kanye West and his love for grabbing butts though( Well that's how real niggas roll) The picture on the left was while he was dating Amber Rose while that on the right was taken yesterday at the Grammy's.

Can you all spot the difference between a real and a fake butt?
grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Evidence To Proove That Amber Rose Butt Is Real While That Of Kim Is Fake by englishmart(m): 5:52pm On Feb 09, 2015
you can take the evidence anywhere. But I don't see anything
Re: See Evidence To Proove That Amber Rose Butt Is Real While That Of Kim Is Fake by badassProdigy(m): 5:58pm On Feb 09, 2015
englishmart:
you can take the evidence anywhere. But I don't see anything
look closer..
Re: See Evidence To Proove That Amber Rose Butt Is Real While That Of Kim Is Fake by toyeoye(m): 6:09pm On Feb 09, 2015
Yansh varies in rigidity and topology my guy
Re: See Evidence To Proove That Amber Rose Butt Is Real While That Of Kim Is Fake by otimothy(m): 6:23pm On Feb 09, 2015
he squeezed the first and handled the second(e no wan tear the pure water for kim bck)

4 Likes

Re: See Evidence To Proove That Amber Rose Butt Is Real While That Of Kim Is Fake by badassProdigy(m): 6:24pm On Feb 09, 2015
toyeoye:
Yansh varies in rigidity and topology my guy

lolz... prof

2 Likes

Re: See Evidence To Proove That Amber Rose Butt Is Real While That Of Kim Is Fake by delugadou(m): 6:53pm On Feb 09, 2015
Yeeeeee!!! my thing don stand oo. @op u should have told me to brace myself up for the unexpected na

Re: See Evidence To Proove That Amber Rose Butt Is Real While That Of Kim Is Fake by badassProdigy(m): 7:19pm On Feb 09, 2015
delugadou:
Yeeeeee!!! my thing don stand oo. @op u should have told me to brace myself up for the unexpected na

Re: See Evidence To Proove That Amber Rose Butt Is Real While That Of Kim Is Fake by Kennywills7(m): 7:32pm On Feb 09, 2015
What is dis one called?
Butt assessment or verification?
Re: See Evidence To Proove That Amber Rose Butt Is Real While That Of Kim Is Fake by Afrok(m): 8:21pm On Feb 09, 2015
Op nothing concern me coz having an handful squeezing is the first thing that comes to mind before thinking about how fake or real the butts are. Op, compare any of the two butts to the ones u've squeezed before, that is if u've squeezed one before wink.
Re: See Evidence To Proove That Amber Rose Butt Is Real While That Of Kim Is Fake by badassProdigy(m): 8:52pm On Feb 09, 2015
Afrok:
Op nothing concern me coz having an handful squeezing is the first thing that comes to mind before thinking about how fake or real the butts are. Op, compare any of the two butts to the ones u've squeezed before, that is if u've squeezed one before wink.
lolz... nah brain teaser b dis ooo... A$S 202 grin
Re: See Evidence To Proove That Amber Rose Butt Is Real While That Of Kim Is Fake by Afrok(m): 8:56pm On Feb 09, 2015
badassProdigy:

lolz... nah brain teaser b dis ooo... A$S 202 grin
haha... Boss nah TRUE ooo, who cares about how fake or real the butt is so far the silicon won't burst like condom kiss.
Re: See Evidence To Proove That Amber Rose Butt Is Real While That Of Kim Is Fake by SELENAqueensy(f): 9:20pm On Feb 09, 2015
Now m really confused.

1 Like

Re: See Evidence To Proove That Amber Rose Butt Is Real While That Of Kim Is Fake by JeanH: 9:39pm On Feb 09, 2015
Re: See Evidence To Proove That Amber Rose Butt Is Real While That Of Kim Is Fake by Wendy80(f): 9:57pm On Feb 09, 2015
otimothy:
he squeezed the first and handled the second(e no wan tear the pure water for kim bck)

grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: See Evidence To Proove That Amber Rose Butt Is Real While That Of Kim Is Fake by losprince(m): 10:37pm On Feb 09, 2015
cry who do we believe now Op or selenaqueensy

1 Like

Re: See Evidence To Proove That Amber Rose Butt Is Real While That Of Kim Is Fake by Nobody: 10:44pm On Feb 09, 2015
Even men don enter amebo industry. Na wa ooo
Re: See Evidence To Proove That Amber Rose Butt Is Real While That Of Kim Is Fake by edufreshy(m): 11:55pm On Feb 09, 2015
Who is kim and amber rose. ....
Re: See Evidence To Proove That Amber Rose Butt Is Real While That Of Kim Is Fake by Nobody: 12:30am On Feb 10, 2015
SELENAqueensy:
Now m really confused.
why dis girl always bald undecided
Re: See Evidence To Proove That Amber Rose Butt Is Real While That Of Kim Is Fake by njuwo(m): 3:05am On Feb 10, 2015
SELENAqueensy:
Now m really confused.
Shey na this pictures confuse you? You don forget say you be girl?
Re: See Evidence To Proove That Amber Rose Butt Is Real While That Of Kim Is Fake by legallyblonde(f): 5:20am On Feb 10, 2015
amber's butt was real in that,can't say same now anyway.don't be confused
Re: See Evidence To Proove That Amber Rose Butt Is Real While That Of Kim Is Fake by axortedbabe(f): 6:41am On Feb 10, 2015
one was handled as a girlfriend, another as a wife..
Re: See Evidence To Proove That Amber Rose Butt Is Real While That Of Kim Is Fake by damipayne(m): 9:21am On Feb 10, 2015
SELENAqueensy:
Now m really confused.

she probably just had a better plastic surgeon
Re: See Evidence To Proove That Amber Rose Butt Is Real While That Of Kim Is Fake by starbhooy(m): 9:49am On Feb 10, 2015
SELENAqueensy:
Now m really confused.
Dnt be,at least be grateful urs is natural! wink
Re: See Evidence To Proove That Amber Rose Butt Is Real While That Of Kim Is Fake by dopekush(m): 5:13pm On Feb 19, 2015
Leave dat talk jor.. yarnsh na yarnsh.. press na press
Re: See Evidence To Proove That Amber Rose Butt Is Real While That Of Kim Is Fake by UncleKoboko: 9:23pm On Jan 02, 2022
grin

(1) (Reply)

Chika Ike = Nollywood's Beauty In The Making! / Actress Rita Dominic Writes Autobiography / Shakira's Baby Birth News Was A Prank By Pique

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.