Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,008 members, 7,835,422 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:57 AM

Don’t Run Away During Elections – Igbo Leader Tells Kinsmen In Jos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don’t Run Away During Elections – Igbo Leader Tells Kinsmen In Jos (485 Views)

Obiano's Wife Donates Ultramodern Toilet To Her Kinsmen After 3 Year In Office / We'll Kill 20 For Each Police Life Lost During Elections-AIG Mbu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don’t Run Away During Elections – Igbo Leader Tells Kinsmen In Jos by hiphopgist(m): 5:45pm On Feb 09, 2015
One of the leaders of the Igbo community in Jos, Plateau State, Chief Samuel Achi, has advised members of the community not to panic over their safety during and after the 2015 general elections.

SOURCE >>> http://www.hiphopgist.com/2015/02/dont-run-away-during-elections-igbo.html

Re: Don’t Run Away During Elections – Igbo Leader Tells Kinsmen In Jos by senatorbayor(m): 5:50pm On Feb 09, 2015
those Igbo leaders should leave the comfort of their homes and relocate to the North to show example.
they should relocate all family members as well to show they are patriotic Igbo men. it is easier said than act.
Re: Don’t Run Away During Elections – Igbo Leader Tells Kinsmen In Jos by DickDastardly(m): 5:50pm On Feb 09, 2015
Ok, we've heard. He should also tell the ones in southeast to come and join him in the suicide.
Stupid and hoplessly idiotic elder. I bet my designer pants that the wimp wont be there then after his crazy chamelion talk. cool
Re: Don’t Run Away During Elections – Igbo Leader Tells Kinsmen In Jos by DickDastardly(m): 5:51pm On Feb 09, 2015
senatorbayor:
those Igbo leaders should leave the comfort of their homes and relocate to the North to show example.
they should relocate all family members as well to show they are patriotic Igbo men. it is easier said than act.
You beat me to it cheesy
Re: Don’t Run Away During Elections – Igbo Leader Tells Kinsmen In Jos by Kennywills7(m): 5:59pm On Feb 09, 2015
Re: Don’t Run Away During Elections – Igbo Leader Tells Kinsmen In Jos by BeeBeeOoh(m): 5:59pm On Feb 09, 2015
I'll stay back only & if my life has a duplicate but, since na d original copy wey I kari. Tell Usian Bolt he no sabi tear race..

(1) (Reply)

Why Jonathan Cannot Fire Jega / Who Is More Corrupt? / Let's Pray For Nigeria 2015 General Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.