Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,998 members, 7,835,352 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:05 AM

Buhari's Speech At The Delegates Conference Of The NLC, Abuja - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Speech At The Delegates Conference Of The NLC, Abuja (32651 Views)

NLC ABUJA Refuses To March! / Osinabjo, Amaechi, Dogara At 3rd Annual Conference Of African Maritime / Fayose Dances At Solidarity Rally By Conference Of Ekiti Private Sector Unions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's Speech At The Delegates Conference Of The NLC, Abuja by Rilwayne001: 9:27pm On Feb 09, 2015
chymystique: Politicians and their Lies called Speech. Like they are the ones that wrote it... and some gullible Nigerians are already dancing to it like drunks. We all know on a normal day Buhari cant even speak coherently more or less this. Anyways he is just wasting his time cause he cant be the president of a united Nigeria again![/font][/size]

Are you this dunce?

6 Likes

Re: Buhari's Speech At The Delegates Conference Of The NLC, Abuja by kay1one2(m): 9:27pm On Feb 09, 2015
How far with that perjury case sef?!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Speech At The Delegates Conference Of The NLC, Abuja by Ikengawo: 9:28pm On Feb 09, 2015

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Speech At The Delegates Conference Of The NLC, Abuja by Ikengawo: 9:28pm On Feb 09, 2015

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Speech At The Delegates Conference Of The NLC, Abuja by victorNRceo: 9:28pm On Feb 09, 2015
vodkat:

Someone who cannot make or create a job for himself other than govt appointment how will he make job for others

Many ppl after active service in govt etc they setup a private business or consultancy to pass experience and get money 4 demselves

Buhari has done neither- dont be moved he said more than that when he overtook shagari
Pls can u make nigerians proud by being more reasonable.

9 Likes

Re: Buhari's Speech At The Delegates Conference Of The NLC, Abuja by preciouswize(m): 9:28pm On Feb 09, 2015
Bross m 2 8 diz Buhari oooooooo, nau sickla undecided
Re: Buhari's Speech At The Delegates Conference Of The NLC, Abuja by vision2050: 9:32pm On Feb 09, 2015
Sai Baba
Haters go commit suicide

5 Likes

Re: Buhari's Speech At The Delegates Conference Of The NLC, Abuja by slap1(m): 9:32pm On Feb 09, 2015
Who wrote the speech? Can he survive after saying all this from his head?

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Speech At The Delegates Conference Of The NLC, Abuja by Saucekide25(m): 9:34pm On Feb 09, 2015
Get up to #5000 discounts and Swift Delivery when you order items on Jumia.com[Pay on Delivery]...To place your orders Call or Whatsapp (08122204769)or e-mail me via (Eonuegbu1@gmail.com).
Re: Buhari's Speech At The Delegates Conference Of The NLC, Abuja by Nobody: 9:35pm On Feb 09, 2015
I hope there will still be freedom of the press as against his believe in decree 4 he enacted? I hope he will apologize to Gloria family he wrongly executed?
Re: Buhari's Speech At The Delegates Conference Of The NLC, Abuja by lolaxavier(m): 9:35pm On Feb 09, 2015
A plane was about to crash and there were only four parachutes in the plane. Meanwhile there were five people in the plane. The first person was Cristiano Ronaldo and he said: I'm the best footballer, I can't die now". So he took one parachute and left. The second who was Aliko Dangote said: "I'm the richest man in Africa and I'm too young to die". So he took the second parachute and left. The third was Goodluck Ebere Jonathan and he said: " I'm the smartest person and the only person that can bring change to Nigeria so I can't die now, my people need me". So he took one and left. Then it was left with GM Buhari and a little school girl. Buhari said to the little girl" take the last one, I'll sacrifice my life for you". The little girl replied no need for that "there are two parachutes left. Buhari asked her: "How come?" The little girl replied: Jonathan the smartest person in Nigeria took my school bag" thinking it was a parachute.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Speech At The Delegates Conference Of The NLC, Abuja by Ikengawo: 9:38pm On Feb 09, 2015

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Speech At The Delegates Conference Of The NLC, Abuja by Ikengawo: 9:38pm On Feb 09, 2015

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Speech At The Delegates Conference Of The NLC, Abuja by upcrown2512(m): 9:38pm On Feb 09, 2015
THOSE WHO MATTER DOES NOT MIND; AND THOSE WHO MIND DOES NOT MATTER.

Some people are soo bitter because of this GMB
Even if Cambridge issue another result. I believe they'll still be sad alongside with their devil advocates in ethnocentric and their religion bigotry.

Because you've failed in all this; you have failed in all ramifications.

He'll Islamize Nigeria
Is too old
He doesn't know his Gsm no
He'll make country ungovernable
He has Cancer
He dn't know his vice name
He will throw pple to jail
General without certificate
He didn't buy weapons.
Election POSTPONEMENT.

We are still counting.
? ? ? ?

In all this : GMB continue to get stronger and more stronger.

Google it and see what it take to be a General.

PDP and those who want a statue quo of monumental embezzlement, Security woe, ethnocentric, religion bigotry,

ANDY UBA #100 Kerosene SUBSIDY on the poor Nigeria.

And all the promise and failed of GEJ.
Will likewise experience in their life the way GEJ is ruling this country. Say AMEN.

NIGERIANS ! MARCH4GMB/PYO ! ! !

4 Likes

Re: Buhari's Speech At The Delegates Conference Of The NLC, Abuja by Nobody: 9:38pm On Feb 09, 2015

Re: Buhari's Speech At The Delegates Conference Of The NLC, Abuja by ooshinibos: 9:39pm On Feb 09, 2015
i wonder how President Goodluck Jonathan ..manages to sleep sha ,knowing that 75 percent of Nigerian go to bed insecure , no electricity and basic needs ..

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Speech At The Delegates Conference Of The NLC, Abuja by Nobody: 9:39pm On Feb 09, 2015

Re: Buhari's Speech At The Delegates Conference Of The NLC, Abuja by yayitifury: 9:40pm On Feb 09, 2015
Smh...shior
chymystique:
Politicians and their Lies called Speech. Like they are the ones that wrote it... and some gullible Nigerians are already dancing to it like drunks. We all know on a normal day Buhari cant even speak coherently more or less this. Anyways he is just wasting his time cause he cant be the president of a united Nigeria again!
Re: Buhari's Speech At The Delegates Conference Of The NLC, Abuja by iyobosadavid: 9:41pm On Feb 09, 2015
Let's run a test, click like for GMB, click share for GEJ

10 Likes

Re: Buhari's Speech At The Delegates Conference Of The NLC, Abuja by Ikengawo: 9:41pm On Feb 09, 2015

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Speech At The Delegates Conference Of The NLC, Abuja by kingslly(m): 9:42pm On Feb 09, 2015
Its very easy to criticise the Government just to win votes. Am sure Someone composed this for him. Let him go for a debate if he wants us to knw how Original his ideas are. That Aljazeera interview was nothing close to a debate yet he still messed up. How can you proffer solutions when you dont know what the problem is? According to what he said on that interview, that he will have to meet with our military personnels and know what the problem is and then start tackling it from there. GMB has bin a member of the FEC from the 80's till now yet he doesn't know d major challenges our military has bin facing in tackling the insurgency but he has bin criticising the Government's effort in tackling d insurgency instead of Attending the FEC meetings and making meaningful contributions that will help make the country he claims to love a better place.

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari's Speech At The Delegates Conference Of The NLC, Abuja by rozayx5(m): 9:42pm On Feb 09, 2015
vodkat:

Someone who cannot make or create a job for himself other than govt appointment how will he make job for others

Many ppl after active service in govt etc they setup a private business or consultancy to pass experience and get money 4 demselves

Buhari has done neither- dont be moved he said more than that when he overtook shagari

buhari is clueless, Atiku with all his thievery knows more about job creation than this illiterate
Re: Buhari's Speech At The Delegates Conference Of The NLC, Abuja by Nascad: 9:42pm On Feb 09, 2015
In what capacity was he invited to speak? NLC is courting trouble o!
Re: Buhari's Speech At The Delegates Conference Of The NLC, Abuja by chymystique(f): 9:42pm On Feb 09, 2015
Mooaloji:
fool, if he become wat will u do?

Rilwayne001:

Are you this dunce?

Who are these sapskulls quoting me Ve stated ma opinion, if u dont like it you can as well go swim in a septic tank... As for the names calling, lemme just ignore it for now. Au revoir!

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Speech At The Delegates Conference Of The NLC, Abuja by popcykaylah(m): 9:44pm On Feb 09, 2015
kendrick9:
where is the video so we can confirm for ourselves... Watching buhari trying to speak english is pure comedic stuff..
you fit take umbrella sweep?
Re: Buhari's Speech At The Delegates Conference Of The NLC, Abuja by a9nyc2020(m): 9:44pm On Feb 09, 2015
My dear lady, it is easier said than done...in 2011 everybody got carried away with beautiful tips* 4rm GEJ, fast 4ward 4 year dsame people are regretting that decision and are eager 2 correct the error...in summary what iam tryn' 2 say is don't get 2 carried away with all this 'SWEET MOUTH' politicians, mind you these things where written by somebody and inturn given 2 him 2 memorize.
diluminati:
if pdp has not gotten it yet, its a pity because they will definitely be weeded out
Re: Buhari's Speech At The Delegates Conference Of The NLC, Abuja by anonimi: 9:45pm On Feb 09, 2015
Talk is CHEAP!!!

There is a reason why employers do not SIMPLY rely on the CV of a candidate in making a selection but will rather test, interview and examine the applicant's previous performance records.

The background check on the daft & dumb pretending pensioner is dubious to put it mildly.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2090179_buharinopower_jpeg076a5ac049bdb0d76435be4901421bce

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2094393_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

The Guardian of March 15, 1985

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2095210_worst_jpeg588f192a23aa02a7b350a8bbe5d18306

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2087214_buharimetro_jpeg0139273fe26a1325be266ba40c34a836

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2095356_10393710102048192156536297078442670364648014n_jpegbc511c63a9ef5cca1aa8d667aa621469

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Speech At The Delegates Conference Of The NLC, Abuja by MORNDEW(m): 9:45pm On Feb 09, 2015
God, pls if u love me nd my unborn children, give this man a chance.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari's Speech At The Delegates Conference Of The NLC, Abuja by Shoutozone: 9:47pm On Feb 09, 2015
Well said baba. God bless you sir...

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Speech At The Delegates Conference Of The NLC, Abuja by Nobody: 9:47pm On Feb 09, 2015
theV0ice:
What tripped me about his speech and appearance there was the ovation he got when he finished. He was almost mobbed by delegates eager to hail or touch him.

It simply means that the postponement hasn't dampened the resolve of Nigerian workers from all over the country, represented by their leaders, to request change.

All the best to him

whatever, I will vote for Jonathan

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Speech At The Delegates Conference Of The NLC, Abuja by zingywingy: 9:48pm On Feb 09, 2015
Concise and attractive.
We believe in you.
Re: Buhari's Speech At The Delegates Conference Of The NLC, Abuja by Akinz0126(m): 9:49pm On Feb 09, 2015
If only inec would create a level ground for the both party without involving in Abracatabra, I bet You buhari'll beat Jonah head high but its quiet unfortunate that pdp have an underground machinery working tirelessly trying to capitalise on the 6weeks to actualise their magomago and Wuruwuru.Guyz this year election no be child play oo the masses are more sensitize this time like never before...

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

PDP Supporters In Edo Sit On Floor & Block Roads As They Protest Over Results / Ajibola, Ajimobi’s Daughter Denies Blasting LAUTECH Students / Lee Maeba Slams Ibe Kachikwu Over Baru

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.