Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,112 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:11 AM

Playing In AFCON Final And Losing Or Failing To Qualify?? - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Playing In AFCON Final And Losing Or Failing To Qualify?? (2790 Views)

Charm At The Side Of Ghanaian Goal In AFCON Semi Final Match (Pics) / Ghana Names Fatau Dauda In AFCON 2017 Squad / 6 Football Players Who Died While Playing In 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Playing In AFCON Final And Losing Or Failing To Qualify?? by Nobody: 1:19pm On Feb 10, 2015
Icon4s:
In fact how can Ghana win a Trophy when for the past 3 decades they have been presenting things like these as Football players.

Infact I don't understand how Ghana has been able to consistently produced short "small stout frame" players. In the last world cup, they were the shortest team 90% of their team are short.
This is a serious case that their FA need to look into grin Could it be poor nutrition in infant stages (less likely) or just genes.

If it is genes then Ghana need to promote cross-breeding between their females and Nigerian males. They should send their girls on scholarship to Nigeria and encourage them to bring home Nigerian husbands or babies. This is a long term project and in 15 years to this time Ghana would have succeeded in wiping out dwarfs from their team, with Tall (Half-Nigerian) giants instead. grin grin

Perhaps that's the solution. Transport tall Nigerian genes into Ghana women for taller and more confident footballers. Its very feasible with good results. grin

1 Like

Re: Playing In AFCON Final And Losing Or Failing To Qualify?? by mikron(m): 1:26pm On Feb 10, 2015
Motherforker12:

Grand style, Nigeria was one of weakest team in that Afcon and won it by luck. They got a dubious penalty to beat ethiopia. I doubt u have what it takes to qualify for the next Afcon.
a weak nigerian team that whooped tournament favorites cote'D ivoire 2-1 went on to walop mali 4-1 and finished it up by beating burkina faso 1 nil in the final is what u call weak? if i recall these same teams i just mentioned beat ur weak black stars team last nations cup and ivory coast completed it this just concluded afcon. so tell me btw ghana that was beaten by burkina faso (semi final) and mali (3rd place) and i vory coast (this afcon) and nigeria that beat them all who is better? tell me sincerly
Re: Playing In AFCON Final And Losing Or Failing To Qualify?? by Theben(m): 1:57pm On Feb 10, 2015
MizMyColi:

Lol
See you.

e be like say na mars you dey work your own.
Pesin nuh dey see you around.

DP, you nuh gree change.
How I wan take remember

This one wey we see ya brakelight for hia
Abi you don take leave ni? grin
You want start to push blame for my head abi? How many times you don try ping me? You no even gree dial my number to see whether I dey alive or I still dey naija. Lol. Anyway, I've missed you sha, hope work dey sweet?
Re: Playing In AFCON Final And Losing Or Failing To Qualify?? by MizMyColi(f): 2:03pm On Feb 10, 2015
Theben:

You want start to push blame for my head abi? How many times you don try ping me? You no even gree dial my number to see whether I dey alive or I still dey naija. Lol. Anyway, I've missed you sha, hope work dey sweet?

Na xo tongue

Good too see you around, for realz.
Lolest
If I no call, you sef call na angry

When you go open your next ghacist thread.
Abi you don finally go under for NL?
Re: Playing In AFCON Final And Losing Or Failing To Qualify?? by mikron(m): 2:22pm On Feb 10, 2015
Icon4s:
In fact how can Ghana win a Trophy when for the past 3 decades they have been presenting things like these as Football players.
icon no kill me with laugh abeg. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Playing In AFCON Final And Losing Or Failing To Qualify?? by Theben(m): 2:25pm On Feb 10, 2015
MizMyColi:

Na xo tongue

Good too see you around, for realz.
Lolest
If I no call, you sef call na angry

When you go open your next ghacist thread.
Abi you don finally go under for NL?
This night, when I reach house. grin Banku eaters are in trouble.
Re: Playing In AFCON Final And Losing Or Failing To Qualify?? by mikron(m): 2:37pm On Feb 10, 2015
how can the ghana black stars win a trophy na? when they play football with the aid of black majic (a.k.a. juju). i thought i saw their goalkeeper placing a superman toy close to his post during the resumption from half time in their game against equitorial guinea (semi finals). if that is not juju then let me bath naked in my bathroom. i no know if na only me see am o
Re: Playing In AFCON Final And Losing Or Failing To Qualify?? by MizMyColi(f): 2:40pm On Feb 10, 2015
Theben:

This night, when I reach house. grin Banku eaters are in trouble.

Hiohiohiohiohio

Ben!!!
Which one be Banku eaters again gringringringrin
Re: Playing In AFCON Final And Losing Or Failing To Qualify?? by iamord(m): 2:46pm On Feb 10, 2015
mikron:
how can the ghana black stars win a trophy na? when they play football with the aid of black majic (a.k.a. juju). i thought i saw their goalkeeper placing a superman toy close to his post during the resumption from half time in their game against equitorial guinea (semi finals). if that is not juju then let me bath naked in my bathroom. i no know if na only me see am o
you sound dum.b on this one

1 Like

Re: Playing In AFCON Final And Losing Or Failing To Qualify?? by Motherforker12: 3:57pm On Feb 10, 2015
chrisooblog:
hahaha weeping and gnashing of teeth galore when we won we beat teams in style. God helped you we were not there you beat cheap teams like SA, guinea, equitorial guinea played the weakest CIV in recent times had a two goal advantage in penalties yet your team lost isn't that the definition of a weak team? instead of these your tales by moanlight you better ask the equatorial govt for settlement for the free watering services Ayew rendered for their pitch grin

Haters are always hating from the side. You couldn't even make it to the main event but you are hearing making big noise. Keep mentioning Mali and burkjna faso. Like I said earlier no team has scoredore than 2 goals against Ghana. Not in a qualifiers and not in tournaments. So Mali scoring three when demished them in the group stages.

Unlike Mali, in Ghana anything other than finals in Afcon is seen as a failure to us. So we dashed them the third place.

When it comes to ivory coast and burkina. Come on is penalties ms it's the most inpredictable thing on this earth.

One thing for sure we may loose to these teams but when it comes to nigerians our eba eating brother from the east we I'll pound them like pounded yam.
Re: Playing In AFCON Final And Losing Or Failing To Qualify?? by Motherforker12: 4:02pm On Feb 10, 2015
Generals02:

Infact I don't understand how Ghana has been able to consistently produced short "small stout frame" players. In the last world cup, they were the shortest team 90% of their team are short.
This is a serious case that their FA need to look into grin Could it be poor nutrition in infant stages (less likely) or just genes.

If it is genes then Ghana need to promote cross-breeding between their females and Nigerian males. They should send their girls on scholarship to Nigeria and encourage them to bring home Nigerian husbands or babies. This is a long term project and in 15 years to this time Ghana would have succeeded in wiping out dwarfs from their team, with Tall (Half-Nigerian) giants instead. grin grin

Perhaps that's the solution. Transport tall Nigerian genes into Ghana women for taller and more confident footballers. Its very feasible with good results. grin

So how come they always whip the tall eba eaters. Nigeria players always look hungry. Look at your musa and emenike. Your only okay looking player plays like a nigeria real slow and dumb. Forming eba eaters always hating on their talented brothers from the west.
Re: Playing In AFCON Final And Losing Or Failing To Qualify?? by Motherforker12: 4:05pm On Feb 10, 2015
Icon4s:

NIGERIA 3-0 GHANA. 2002 WC Qualifiers. See link : http://www.footballdatabase.eu/football.coupe.nigeria.ghana.19950.en.html
BRAZIL 3-0 GHANA. 2006 WC. Link: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2006_FIFA_World_Cup
CIV 3-1 GHANA. 2010 AFCON. Link: http://www.11v11.com/teams/ghana/tab/opposingTeams/opposition/Ivory%20Coast
SOUTH AFRICA 3 - 0 GHANA 1996 AFCON .Link: http://www.11v11.com/teams/ghana/tab/opposingTeams/opposition/South%20Africa

Dumb azz nigerian I know English is always butchered in nigga area but I didn't know you can't comprehend it also. Is 2002 the last ten years and how many of the current players Played in 2002. Stupid eba eaters.

I stand corrected civ beat Ghana 3-1 when all our senior players retired and we had to filled our team with under 20 team that went on to defeat your old malnutrition players.
Re: Playing In AFCON Final And Losing Or Failing To Qualify?? by Nobody: 4:18pm On Feb 10, 2015
Motherforker12:

So how come they always whip the tall eba eaters. Nigeria players always look hungry. Look at your musa and emenike. Your only okay looking player plays like a nigeria real slow and dumb. Forming eba eaters always hating on their talented brothers from the west.

hehehehe that was funny. A Ghana vs Nigeria match is long overdue now. You were lucky to escape us last year by losing to Burkinafaso. Otherwise you would have known what hungry looking Emenike or Musa could do to a team.

1 Like

Re: Playing In AFCON Final And Losing Or Failing To Qualify?? by Motherforker12: 4:24pm On Feb 10, 2015
Generals02:

hehehehe that was funny. A Ghana vs Nigeria match is long overdue now. You were lucky to escape us last year by losing to Burkinafaso. Otherwise you would have known what hungry looking Emenike or Musa could do to a team.

You mean those strikers that can't score. When was the last x emenike scored a goal. Asamoah Gyan will have field day, he Ghana dance azonto all over defense.

The only person that might save you from Gyan spelling Nigga area is enyeama.
Re: Playing In AFCON Final And Losing Or Failing To Qualify?? by Nobody: 4:36pm On Feb 10, 2015
Motherforker12:

You mean those strikers that can't score. When was the last x emenike scored a goal. Asamoah Gyan will have field day, he Ghana dance azonto all over defense.

The only person that might save you from Gyan spelling Nigga area is enyeama.

The same Gyan in Real Madrid or the one playing in the Arab league?

3 Likes

Re: Playing In AFCON Final And Losing Or Failing To Qualify?? by Motherforker12: 4:50pm On Feb 10, 2015
Generals02:

The same Gyan in Real Madrid or the one playing in the Arab league?

The same one that holds the record for most goals scored by an african in the World Cup. That gyan
Re: Playing In AFCON Final And Losing Or Failing To Qualify?? by Nobody: 4:57pm On Feb 10, 2015
Motherforker12:

The same one that holds the record for most goals scored by an african in the World Cup. That gyan

That oldman? What did he do in the final against CIV? You better start looking for a suitable replacement.

Oh do you even have a replacement? Maybe third division Appiah or Jordan grin grin Ghana is finished.
Re: Playing In AFCON Final And Losing Or Failing To Qualify?? by Motherforker12: 5:29pm On Feb 10, 2015
Generals02:

That oldman? What did he do in the final against CIV? You better start looking for a suitable replacement.

Oh do you even have a replacement? Maybe third division Appiah or Jordan grin grin Ghana is finished.

They are better than your emenike. A striker that can't score. Everyone knows he wasn't hundred percent.
Re: Playing In AFCON Final And Losing Or Failing To Qualify?? by joxxy01(m): 8:05pm On Feb 10, 2015
Generals02:

buhahaha guy u funny die...i even learnt they av a club in ghana league name DWARF F.c
Re: Playing In AFCON Final And Losing Or Failing To Qualify?? by joxxy01(m): 8:08pm On Feb 10, 2015
Motherforker12:

They are better than your emenike. A striker that can't score. Everyone knows he wasn't hundred percent.
whr was all ur super strikers wen he was crowned afcon goal king
Re: Playing In AFCON Final And Losing Or Failing To Qualify?? by mikron(m): 4:38pm On Feb 11, 2015
Motherforker12:

motherforker aka jiggaman, aside from gyan which other tested striker is in the Ghanaian team? emenike was lacking his goal scoring form but thank God all that is clear now. ur team is all boastfull but fall short when it matters most. a clear indication of an average team.
Re: Playing In AFCON Final And Losing Or Failing To Qualify?? by joxxy01(m): 5:19pm On Feb 11, 2015
gana charm no work,,,,hihihihihih
Re: Playing In AFCON Final And Losing Or Failing To Qualify?? by parrotibaba(m): 5:32pm On Feb 11, 2015
Motherforker12:

Dumb azz nigerian I know English is always butchered in nigga area but I didn't know you can't comprehend it also. Is 2002 the last ten years and how many of the current players Played in 2002. Stupid eba eaters.

I stand corrected civ beat Ghana 3-1 when all our senior players retired and we had to filled our team with under 20 team that went on to defeat your old malnutrition players.
bros 2006 nko ? grin
Re: Playing In AFCON Final And Losing Or Failing To Qualify?? by Motherforker12: 1:04am On Feb 12, 2015
mikron:
motherforker aka jiggaman, aside from gyan which other tested striker is in the Ghanaian team? emenike was lacking his goal scoring form but thank God all that is clear now. ur team is all boastfull but fall short when it matters most. a clear indication of an average team.

Fact, Nigeria strikers can't score. Ghana always score more goals and give up less than Nigeria. Is hard for team to beat Ghana by more than 1
Re: Playing In AFCON Final And Losing Or Failing To Qualify?? by omar22(m): 7:18am On Feb 12, 2015
And Ayew wept...........
Re: Playing In AFCON Final And Losing Or Failing To Qualify?? by azeeza(f): 10:05pm On Feb 16, 2015
Afcon 2015
omar22:
And Ayew wept...........

(1) (2) (Reply)

Congo 2 Nigeria O! @ Fifa U-17 Wc Qualifiers / Eden Hazard Close To Signing New Five-year Deal At Chelsea Worth £200,000 A Week / Join The First Ever Football Academy That Offers Vocational Education..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.