Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

Breaking: “i Will Increase Nysc Allowance To N39,800″ – Gen. Buhari - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Breaking: “i Will Increase Nysc Allowance To N39,800″ – Gen. Buhari (2729 Views)

Hilarious Picture Of Gen Buhari Inspecting Nigeria National Treasury Vault. / When Ayo Fayose Sees The President-elect Gen. Buhari Passing By / Who Wore It Better: Gej Or Gen.buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking: “i Will Increase Nysc Allowance To N39,800″ – Gen. Buhari by Sirfizz: 8:08pm On Feb 09, 2015
The APC Presidential Candidate revealed in an exclusive media chat with FNN that he would single-handedly take the pains to make sure that the monthly allowance paid to serving youth corpers are increased from 19,800 Naira too 39,800 Naira if he is given the mandate of the people to steer the nation.

According to the retired General, Jonathan’s government is an insensitive government that is not concerned about the welfare of the common man on the street.

There is no doubt that the monthly stipend paid to Youth Corpers is barely sufficient to sustain them through the month, and a number of them engage in sharp practises and shady behaviours in order to keep body and soul together when the 19,500 Naira gets exhausted.

General Buhari promised that if the Youths of the nation give him their votes on February 14 *probably forgotten the date has been changed*, he is going to vehemently ensure that the monthly stipend paid to corpers is increased to 39,800 Naira, in a bid to allievate the economic hardships of the youths.

When we asked him whether he has any economic blueprint to effect this increase in NYSC allowance, he replied that the APC government is a government of change which is going to come with their brooms to sweep away corruption in the public service, and in doing so, there would be excess funds realised from the battle against corruption which could be siphoned into productive ventures such as the increase in NYSC allowances.

FNN promises to keep you updated as the election unfolds.
Re: Breaking: “i Will Increase Nysc Allowance To N39,800″ – Gen. Buhari by Brightology2(m): 8:10pm On Feb 09, 2015
Story! story!! story!!!

Na wa ooo ntin we nor go hear 4rm politicians.
Re: Breaking: “i Will Increase Nysc Allowance To N39,800″ – Gen. Buhari by Kingofdevils: 8:10pm On Feb 09, 2015
grin grin
Re: Breaking: “i Will Increase Nysc Allowance To N39,800″ – Gen. Buhari by yibomustgo(m): 8:11pm On Feb 09, 2015
Sirfizz:
The APC Presidential Candidate revealed in an exclusive media chat with FNN that he would single-handedly take the pains to make sure that the monthly allowance paid to serving youth corpers are increased from 19,800 Naira too 39,800 Naira if he is given the mandate of the people to steer the nation.

According to the retired General, Jonathan’s government is an insensitive government that is not concerned about the welfare of the common man on the street.

There is no doubt that the monthly stipend paid to Youth Corpers is barely sufficient to sustain them through the month, and a number of them engage in sharp practises and shady behaviours in order to keep body and soul together when the 19,500 Naira gets exhausted.

General Buhari promised that if the Youths of the nation give him their votes on February 14 *probably forgotten the date has been changed*, he is going to vehemently ensure that the monthly stipend paid to corpers is increased to 39,800 Naira, in a bid to allievate the economic hardships of the youths.

When we asked him whether he has any economic blueprint to effect this increase in NYSC allowance, he replied that the APC government is a government of change which is going to come with their brooms to sweep away corruption in the public service, and in doing so, there would be excess funds realised from the battle against corruption which could be siphoned into productive ventures such as the increase in NYSC allowances.

I don't believe you.
Re: Breaking: “i Will Increase Nysc Allowance To N39,800″ – Gen. Buhari by Nobody: 8:13pm On Feb 09, 2015
This source sha!
Re: Breaking: “i Will Increase Nysc Allowance To N39,800″ – Gen. Buhari by ozoigbondu: 8:17pm On Feb 09, 2015
Fake Naija News keep up the good work

1 Like

Re: Breaking: “i Will Increase Nysc Allowance To N39,800″ – Gen. Buhari by thaoriginator: 8:17pm On Feb 09, 2015
FNN mumu site. Una news dey always different. 39k, for wetin?
Re: Breaking: “i Will Increase Nysc Allowance To N39,800″ – Gen. Buhari by BlackTechnology: 8:21pm On Feb 09, 2015
From oil or cocoa/groundnut.

Making promises bases on oil is equivalent to madness. cool

Any fake news grin
Re: Breaking: “i Will Increase Nysc Allowance To N39,800″ – Gen. Buhari by BlackTechnology: 8:22pm On Feb 09, 2015
From oil or cocoa/groundnut.

Making promises bases on oil is equivalent to madness. cool

Anyway fake news.
Re: Breaking: “i Will Increase Nysc Allowance To N39,800″ – Gen. Buhari by nabiz(m): 8:30pm On Feb 09, 2015
All this nigerian politicians nogo kill me with laugh. Did this people think nigerian ar all illiterate. All this promise promise, ar we going to plug the money from mango tree? Out financial value is decreasing day by day and they there making bogus promise
Re: Breaking: “i Will Increase Nysc Allowance To N39,800″ – Gen. Buhari by kilmix: 8:33pm On Feb 09, 2015
For.more fairytale stories, TEXT Political Lies to 2015
Re: Breaking: “i Will Increase Nysc Allowance To N39,800″ – Gen. Buhari by giles14(m): 8:36pm On Feb 09, 2015
Sirfizz:

frm apc wot a big lie. wen it was raised in the National assembly. does northerns and der stupid apc party opposed it. n now der are now using it a campaign strategy
Re: Breaking: “i Will Increase Nysc Allowance To N39,800″ – Gen. Buhari by Nobody: 8:40pm On Feb 09, 2015
If I were buhari, I will scrap the goddamn youth service and give the graduates the 9months allowance money at once. This will be a much better idea than all the ups and downs they make those innocent kids go through
Re: Breaking: “i Will Increase Nysc Allowance To N39,800″ – Gen. Buhari by dguyindcorner(m): 8:48pm On Feb 09, 2015
fake
Re: Breaking: “i Will Increase Nysc Allowance To N39,800″ – Gen. Buhari by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 8:51pm On Feb 09, 2015
FAKE NAIJA NEWS
Re: Breaking: “i Will Increase Nysc Allowance To N39,800″ – Gen. Buhari by Blackfire(m): 8:58pm On Feb 09, 2015
i yam mu koing buak to sukulu again . 39k times 12 moon. MUMUYC here i komu
Re: Breaking: “i Will Increase Nysc Allowance To N39,800″ – Gen. Buhari by Blackfire(m): 8:59pm On Feb 09, 2015
i yam mu koing buak to sukulu again . 39k times 12 moon. MUMU YC here i komu.. sai buhari
Re: Breaking: “i Will Increase Nysc Allowance To N39,800″ – Gen. Buhari by Yazmin: 9:14pm On Feb 09, 2015
giles14:
frm apc wot a big lie. wen it was raised in the National assembly. does northerns and der stupid apc party opposed it. n now der are now using it a campaign strategy

Oga no kee yasef wit wetin oga O.P write na.
Na joke him dey joke,you com carry am for head like dada wey dey bob Marley head.
But onkul ehn,dis ya English sef, e get as e be o...
Re: Breaking: “i Will Increase Nysc Allowance To N39,800″ – Gen. Buhari by gratiaeo(m): 9:17pm On Feb 09, 2015
Hope the money will come from his cow business
Re: Breaking: “i Will Increase Nysc Allowance To N39,800″ – Gen. Buhari by Pasqa: 9:21pm On Feb 09, 2015
Empty promises again. inother words,uncle jona till 2019..

(1) (Reply)

When Your Friend Wants To Go Out Less And Start Being Responsible Adult / You Will Laugh So Hard You Will Cry / When They Send U Candy Crush Saga Invite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.