Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,197 members, 7,818,656 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:58 PM

Ogun Fulani Herdsmen Rape, Kill Mother Of Three - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ogun Fulani Herdsmen Rape, Kill Mother Of Three (27001 Views)

Herdsmen Rape And Kill Two Women In Edo State (Graphic Photos) / Herdsmen Rape Woman In Edo After Beating Her Husband In Their Farm / Fulani Herdsmen Rape 70-Year-Old Widow To Coma In Ebonyi. Women Protest (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogun Fulani Herdsmen Rape, Kill Mother Of Three by godoluwa(m): 7:25am On Feb 10, 2015
kendrick9:
yet after all this,most yorrubers are still playing houseboys to the fulanis/buhari..
what a pity.
Vote Gej if u want ur dignity back.
not most yoruba but d fooooool among yorubas

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogun Fulani Herdsmen Rape, Kill Mother Of Three by Nobody: 7:26am On Feb 10, 2015
lastpage:

[s]Shut that your mouth please. What about all the Yiibos in the North and in the West, should they be ejected as well?

*Yorubas are too enlightened to tar a whole nation with the same brush.
*Yorubas are too advanced to be playing this your childish "ethnic politics".
*Yorubas are too upbeat to "follow a dead-bodi" inside the grave!

There are bad Yorubas just like there are bad Fulanis but you Yiibos are even worse!
Arresting Criminals is the job of the Police........ Not Yorubas or Yiibos or Hausas

Stop trying to appeal to Yorubas because you know you have lost the plot.

Is it Fulanis that wanted to split Nigeria?
*Is it Fulanis that are always trying to claim what belongs tot heir host?
*Is it Fulanis that flooded Nigeria with "Fake Goods", from fake Drugs that kill thousands on a daily basis, to fake Motor Parts that cause accident?
*Is it Fulanis that have been stealing our money in the last six years?
*Is "Stealer" Oduah, Okonjo Iweala and other thieves in Jonathan's Govt from Fulani tribe?
*Is it Fulani that is stoking tribal and religious tensions in the country?

So now is the time you and your paymaster Jonathan think you can seek the face of Yorubas?....You think we are that naive, abi?

Okay o, we are listening to you and your "cry-cry-cry me a river".... grin grin grin
When we enter that Polling Booth, what we will do is already in our mind since "Stealing is not corruption"! wink wink

God forbid we allow another four years of brazen corruption, looting, rudderless and tribal leadership, inept and drunken rig-marole in Aso Rock.

"If l cannot perform in Four years, even if you give me another 100years, l will still not perform"
---- President Jonathan in 2011.

Now you know why we cannot vote for that clueless "Doctor". kiss tongue tongue

Lastpage![/s]

The way it is looking you guys might have to follow a corpse into the grave. Stop fighting a lost battle, buhari CANNOT rule Nigeria again. Let me tell you one little secret; even if he wins the elections which I doubt very much because the mathematics is already there wink, we will not hand over to him.

The worst you guys can do is to start a war and we shall might you there very well. Power must go round. grin grin

Dive-Bomber

3 Likes

Re: Ogun Fulani Herdsmen Rape, Kill Mother Of Three by Bokoharam: 7:29am On Feb 10, 2015
Sad that this kind of thing happens daily and is perpetrated by the same Fulani cattle rearers, kinsmen to Buhari. And their leader, the head of the Animal Kingdom, is still coming to contest for the presidential elections.

2 Likes

Re: Ogun Fulani Herdsmen Rape, Kill Mother Of Three by Nobody: 7:34am On Feb 10, 2015
lastpage:

Haaaa...I can see that l have hit a raw nerve! grin grin grin

No be only thunder, na Amadioha! tongue tongue tongue

Yiibos are doing worse than that so stop acting-up joor.

Wait, why da-hell do you Yiibo-peeps think you can incite Yorubas .......against Northerners?
We are different from you because we dont suffer that "Sheep mentality" that makes everyone think along the same "foolish line". tongue
We are very independent in our "thought processes"!

Think back and see how we rejected OBJ in 1999, a Yoruba man, when we felt he was not doing right! That should tell you something about us. undecided

No amount of "blackmail and bad-mouthing" will make us change our mind, it rather makes our conviction stronger.

Go and settle your beef with Northerners, dont drag us inside....... just like Ojukwu tried to drag us in, in 1963

Abeg, leave us alone o.....

Lastpage!

Shut that stinking cesspit you use as mouth that has not been brushed for eons. Buddahmonk was very correct when he opened a particular thread about how these tortoise-like yorubas claim to be sophisticated but at the end of the day, what matters to them is "oma wa ni." Whatever the hell that means. grin grin grin grin

These yorubas shouting "Buhari, Buhari" voted massively for Obasanjo their son when he contested against the same Buhari who they now call the Messiah. Pray tell, are these yorubas saying that Obasanjo is a better choice to Buhari? If they see Obasanjo as better than Buhari how is it that Buhari has suddenly become the best man to rule Nigeria? If Obasanjo is considered better than Buhari then Buhari is not worth it. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

We all know they voted massively for Obasanjo because he is their son and nothing more. That is how our self-acclaimed sophisticated yorubas reason and behave. These yorubas are highly unreliable people and very unstable; they are a treacherous group of people who mistake back-stabbing and treachery for sophistication and wisdom. embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

4 Likes

Re: Ogun Fulani Herdsmen Rape, Kill Mother Of Three by vislabraye(m): 8:40am On Feb 10, 2015
Kentrasso:
There's something fishy about this.
My assumption is that the herdsmen were letting their cattle feed on her farmland without approval and she protested. It turned ugly...

I've always had my suspicions about these nomadic people. They just enter any body's farm like its their own and instead of leading their cattle through peacefully, they let them stay and devour another person's hardwork. They should be punished.

This is what Buhari boys are doing. Now he is campaigning, he won't have the time to call his boys to order.

2 Likes

Re: Ogun Fulani Herdsmen Rape, Kill Mother Of Three by vislabraye(m): 8:50am On Feb 10, 2015
mentorandfriend:
I am too dignified to join people policticizing the death of this woman; using it to score cheap points. Its not fair people. Condemn the act, not any tribe or our president. Rape is not synonymous with any tribe. I strongly condemn this act of wickedness.

That's good. However I remember GMB saying, "why are your people killing my people?" I wish he had condemned the act of his people instead of closing an eye to it.

2 Likes

Re: Ogun Fulani Herdsmen Rape, Kill Mother Of Three by Nobody: 9:11am On Feb 10, 2015
lastpage:

Look at all these "omo Yiibos" crying more than the bereaved! cry cry cry cry

Wonders shall never end o! When did Yiibo tribal Bigots like you become sympathetic towards the cause of Yorubas?

Okay, you want us to vote for your clueless and inept "Azikiwe Ebele", abi? shocked shocked

Not in your dreams. He would be sent packing come April 28.

Lastpage!
tribalism is hurting you bro. stop it!

1 Like

Re: Ogun Fulani Herdsmen Rape, Kill Mother Of Three by thewarrior72: 9:16am On Feb 10, 2015
Why did the rest of yoruba tribal war lord avoided this thread?. For the last time, where are thou demdem, egift, aresa, Bluetooth, nduchuks, madamoringo, lovemijeje,ilugunboy, you are needed here, buhari are decimating your people while u are in other threads shouting "SAI BUHARI"

1 Like

Re: Ogun Fulani Herdsmen Rape, Kill Mother Of Three by Rexyl(m): 9:34am On Feb 10, 2015
lastpage:

Look at all these "omo Yiibos" crying more than the bereaved! cry cry cry cry

Wonders shall never end o! When did Yiibo tribal Bigots like you become sympathetic towards the cause of Yorubas?

Okay, you want us to vote for your clueless and inept "Azikiwe Ebele", abi? shocked shocked

Not in your dreams. He would be sent packing come April 28.

Lastpage!

Those herdsmen are increasingly waxing stronger in strength with their mass exodus from the North and relocation to the south, esp southwest. From Oke Ogun to Ibarapa they have destroyed farmers' farms and killed members of their families. As the wicked action continues, people and the government appear to be clueless. Here they are wasting lives and destroying agric based economy, many people are not concerned. In the villages farmers are suffering, people in the cities are occupied with politics. Whether it is good to play with lives of people for selfish political interest?

This is serious issue. We should stop playing politics oh.

1 Like

Re: Ogun Fulani Herdsmen Rape, Kill Mother Of Three by macof(m): 10:10am On Feb 10, 2015
Let Buhari get into power and it will be worse on Yorubaland. God damn all those moronic Yoruba supporting a demon like Buhari and his army of thugs and Criminals

1 Like

Re: Ogun Fulani Herdsmen Rape, Kill Mother Of Three by Blackfire(m): 10:15am On Feb 10, 2015
etiosa79:
Thunder fire allah and his puppet mohammed

ya ki ra ma tu shukuri taya wo zara tu,bari ka zi
Re: Ogun Fulani Herdsmen Rape, Kill Mother Of Three by dayobomi: 10:16am On Feb 10, 2015
Fulani herdsman indeed
Re: Ogun Fulani Herdsmen Rape, Kill Mother Of Three by elipheleh(m): 10:17am On Feb 10, 2015
pedestal82:
That is how this pple go about killing innocent ppl.
They killed my uncles wife last year in her farm. This happened in etsako central LGA of Edo state.
A mother of 6.

And what have you done about it? Or haven't youseen a gun before?
Re: Ogun Fulani Herdsmen Rape, Kill Mother Of Three by macof(m): 10:41am On Feb 10, 2015
kendrick9:
yet after all this,most yorrubers are still playing houseboys to the fulanis/buhari..
what a pity.

Sad but true, it's really a pity that some Yorubas don't stop to think

1 Like

Re: Ogun Fulani Herdsmen Rape, Kill Mother Of Three by macof(m): 10:45am On Feb 10, 2015
Kentrasso:
There's something fishy about this.
My assumption is that the herdsmen were letting their cattle feed on her farmland without approval and she protested. It turned ugly...

I've always had my suspicions about these nomadic people. They just enter any body's farm like its their own and instead of leading their cattle through peacefully, they let them stay and devour another person's hardwork. They should be punished.

they have many top Nigerian generals and politicians backing them up, even when arrested they never stay in jail for too long. I don't see justice for the people in this case
Only thing possible is for Towns and villages to mobilise and drive all fulani herdsmen away from their communities

1 Like

Re: Ogun Fulani Herdsmen Rape, Kill Mother Of Three by macof(m): 10:47am On Feb 10, 2015
mentorandfriend:
I am too dignified to join people policticizing the death of this woman; using it to score cheap points. Its not fair people. Condemn the act, not any tribe or our president. Rape is not synonymous with any tribe. I strongly condemn this act of wickedness.

Yet we this only comes from the fulani. There's something wrong with their mentality and it's an ethnic issue
You don't hear Ijaw youths raping and killing people in their own homes or farmland
Re: Ogun Fulani Herdsmen Rape, Kill Mother Of Three by macof(m): 10:48am On Feb 10, 2015
vislabraye:

This is what Buhari boys are doing. Now he is campaigning, he won't have the time to call his boys to order.

But when they are attacked or put in jail, Buhari always comes out to their aid.

Nigerians be wise

2 Likes

Re: Ogun Fulani Herdsmen Rape, Kill Mother Of Three by rigarmortis: 12:08pm On Feb 10, 2015
mentorandfriend:

Fulani dogs have been rayping and maiming from bauchi to jos to benue to Enugu late last year to akure to ogun state to benin-ore highway, and the worst is they kill without reason or provocation.

there is no defending these barbarians.

1 Like

Re: Ogun Fulani Herdsmen Rape, Kill Mother Of Three by tonychristopher: 5:28pm On Feb 10, 2015
let us see how they will react to this killing and put their bravery to test.

ogun people over to you. proove your manhood

1 Like

Re: Ogun Fulani Herdsmen Rape, Kill Mother Of Three by tonychristopher: 5:30pm On Feb 10, 2015
Rexyl:

Those herdsmen are increasingly waxing stronger in strength with their mass exodus from the North and relocation to the south, esp southwest. From Oke Ogun to Ibarapa they have destroyed farmers' farms and killed members of their families. As the wicked action continues, people and the government appear to be clueless. Here they are wasting lives and destroying agric based economy, many people are not concerned. In the villages farmers are suffering, people in the cities are occupied with politics. Whether it is good to play with lives of people for selfish political interest?

This is serious issue. We should stop playing politics oh.

what are yorubas doing about this killings in their land by fulani
Re: Ogun Fulani Herdsmen Rape, Kill Mother Of Three by ItsMeAboki(m): 5:36pm On Feb 10, 2015
eleojo23:
Why can't these herdsmen live quietly? They are always causing harm wherever they go.
How can you come into other people's town and cause them harm?
If these people take retaliatory measures now somebody will say that they are persecuting the herdsmen but the fact is, if you don't want trouble, don't start one.

Please go back to the story and read very carefully, you will notice that the OP chose quite a misleading headline and you yourself (like other respondents here) are guilty of poor comprehension; because the reporting community representative clearly adduced the murder to retaliation of similar killing of a Fulani man also found earlier in the bush.
Even the alleged rape was a mere assumption because he said the victim was probably raped before being killed, suggesting therefore uncertainty and therefore speculative conclusion rather than factual.

Stop the hate and be objective - its not good for you.
Re: Ogun Fulani Herdsmen Rape, Kill Mother Of Three by Rexyl(m): 5:59pm On Feb 10, 2015
tonychristopher:

what are yorubas doing about this killings in their land by fulani

They will just discuss and drag issues until both parties are tired out, and later the Crisis will be swept under the carpet. While the Fulani can pursue the case with one or two heads of cattle the farmer may have nothing remaining in the farm aside what the household will consume for the season.
Re: Ogun Fulani Herdsmen Rape, Kill Mother Of Three by ItsMeAboki(m): 6:06pm On Feb 10, 2015
macof:

Yet we this only comes from the fulani. There's something wrong with their mentality and it's an ethnic issue
You don't hear Ijaw youths raping and killing people in their own homes or farmland

Absolute rubbish, wake up and smell the coffee, click on this link and come back and tell me a different story.
Its obvious you have been living on a different planet to think otherwise.
Here it is: BBC News say Nigerian Militants Rape Women - deny it if can.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/7945820.stm
Re: Ogun Fulani Herdsmen Rape, Kill Mother Of Three by SenatorJames(m): 6:20pm On Feb 10, 2015
Pathetic!!! May God's justice prevail on this matter.
Re: Ogun Fulani Herdsmen Rape, Kill Mother Of Three by thecommunist(m): 7:06pm On Feb 10, 2015
kendrick9:
what a pity.
and ur tribe keeps playing the arsewipe to the Fulani's.
Re: Ogun Fulani Herdsmen Rape, Kill Mother Of Three by Kingso23: 9:50pm On Feb 10, 2015
ItsMeAboki:

Please go back to the story and read very carefully, you will notice that the OP chose quite a misleading headline and you yourself (like other respondents here) are guilty of poor comprehension; because the reporting community representative clearly adduced the murder to retaliation of similar killing of a Fulani man also found earlier in the bush.
Even the alleged rape was a mere assumption because he said the victim was probably raped before being killed, suggesting therefore uncertainty and therefore speculative conclusion rather than factual.

Stop the hate and be objectiver2 - its not good for you.

Emmm, abok.i are you in anyway trying to deny the fact that your CRYING GENERAL'S kins men have been perpetrating evils and unleashing malicious havoc all over Nigeria federation with reckless abandon without being reprimanded or at least cautioned by their patron General, angry angry what angers me most is that , that same patron wishes to preside over a country with population of well over 170, 000,000 ...

1 Like

Re: Ogun Fulani Herdsmen Rape, Kill Mother Of Three by Ximenes45(m): 6:26am On Feb 11, 2015
eleojo23:
Why can't these herdsmen live quietly? They are always causing harm wherever they go.
How can you come into other people's town and cause them harm?
If these people take retaliatory measures now somebody will say that they are persecuting the herdsmen but the fact is, if you don't want trouble, don't start one.

Seriously...It's getting absurd...and it's evident all through southern Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How A Banker's Phone Was Stolen In The Bank / "I Rob Because Many People In Government Steal & I'll Do It Again" - Suspect / Three APC Members Shot Dead In Imo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.