Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,758 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:56 AM

Help My Gf Has Been Crying All Day Because Of Her Dead Dog - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Help My Gf Has Been Crying All Day Because Of Her Dead Dog (1867 Views)

Canadian Man Doles Out $80,000 To Clone His Dead Dog / Angry Camel Bites Off Owner’s Head After He Left It Tied Up In The Heat All Day / Mother Dog Trying To Revive Her Dead Puppy (touching Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help My Gf Has Been Crying All Day Because Of Her Dead Dog by lordprosh(m): 10:28pm On Feb 09, 2015
i dont mean to sound heartless.but ever since my gf called me this morning informing me that her pet dog which has been with her family for over 15years is dead.av been worried.
she has refused to eat,or do anything all day.to make mattas worst all her siblings have also been sobbing angry angry

av tried to talk her out of it but she wont just listen
i almost told her that its just a DOG shocked

please people what should i do?
and can u cry over a pet
Re: Help My Gf Has Been Crying All Day Because Of Her Dead Dog by boro2rhyme4: 10:43pm On Feb 09, 2015
same tin appnd to me lst yr just get her a new 1 b4 val

1 Like

Re: Help My Gf Has Been Crying All Day Because Of Her Dead Dog by lordprosh(m): 10:49pm On Feb 09, 2015
boro2rhyme4:
same tin appnd to me lst yr just get her a new 1 b4 val
Are you suggesting I get her a new one before VAL?. undecided
God make she no pick my call till Sunday

1 Like

Re: Help My Gf Has Been Crying All Day Because Of Her Dead Dog by sunnydayasaba(m): 10:55pm On Feb 09, 2015
Jst let her cry....i once cried over a dog too, my niece even fell sick bcus of d death of d dog, She will get over it wit time, its jst painful, Dogs are mans best friend, its like a family member, so losing it is jst painful. Just give her time to heal. Bear wit her
Re: Help My Gf Has Been Crying All Day Because Of Her Dead Dog by Lolaabokoku(f): 10:56pm On Feb 09, 2015
No dear, she's only missing †ђξ dog... Buy her α cute puppy on vals day, she will βε̲̣̣̣̥ glad Ɣ☺ΰ did since she likes pet.. ♍γ̲̣̣̥ opinion tho
Re: Help My Gf Has Been Crying All Day Because Of Her Dead Dog by Nobody: 10:59pm On Feb 09, 2015
mehn if u had a pet b4 thn u will knw wat it feels to loose one
Re: Help My Gf Has Been Crying All Day Because Of Her Dead Dog by Nobody: 10:59pm On Feb 09, 2015
Lolaabokoku:
No dear, she's only missing †ђξ dog... Buy her α cute puppy on vals day, she will βε̲̣̣̣̥ glad Ɣ☺ΰ did since she likes pet.. ♍γ̲̣̣̥ opinion tho
following u bumper 2 fender
Re: Help My Gf Has Been Crying All Day Because Of Her Dead Dog by TVmhm: 11:01pm On Feb 09, 2015
lordprosh:
i dont mean to sound heartless.but ever since my gf called me this morning informing me that her pet dog which has been with her family for over 15years is dead.av been worried.
she has refused to eat,or do anything all day.to make mattas worst all her siblings have also been sobbing angry angry

av tried to talk her out of it but she wont just listen
i almost told her that its just a DOG shocked

please people what should i do?
and can u cry over a pet
hes i can bro...when u love smthing and u live with it it becomes family...get her one on or before feb 14...she will really appreciate it and that will help her move on with her fmr dog...if u need one u can call me 08080488144 or whatsapp at affordable price........man...u gat a lovely g.f oo...most girls are even scared of dogs....smiley smiley :>
Re: Help My Gf Has Been Crying All Day Because Of Her Dead Dog by lordprosh(m): 11:06pm On Feb 09, 2015
TVmhm:

hes i can bro...when u love smthing and u live with it it becomes family...get her one on or before feb 14...she will really appreciate it and that will help her move on with her fmr dog...if u need one u can call me 08080488144 or whatsapp at affordable price........man...u gat a lovely g.f oo...most girls are even scared of dogs....smiley smiley :>
No VAL for me o
Trz. Election in my house o..we electing new dad,mum grin
Re: Help My Gf Has Been Crying All Day Because Of Her Dead Dog by psucc(m): 11:20pm On Feb 09, 2015
I believe she must have loved the dog. Since she refused to be comforted, she can join the dog.
Re: Help My Gf Has Been Crying All Day Because Of Her Dead Dog by Pundad: 1:53am On Feb 10, 2015
dogs have different personalities like humans. ..buying another dog doesn't replace the one you lost. But she will learn to love it too in its own way
Re: Help My Gf Has Been Crying All Day Because Of Her Dead Dog by TVmhm: 8:59am On Feb 10, 2015
lordprosh:

No VAL for me o
Trz. Election in my house o..we electing new dad,mum grin
haaha...lol....just try and comfort her na....u know her more than anyone
Re: Help My Gf Has Been Crying All Day Because Of Her Dead Dog by dasparrow: 12:20pm On Feb 10, 2015
@Post

I remember when someone stole the family dog, we all wept like someone died especially me. I love dogs so much so when the family dog got stolen, it was painful. So I understand where your girlfriend is coming from. Like other posters before me have said, buy her a puppy IF you can afford to.
Re: Help My Gf Has Been Crying All Day Because Of Her Dead Dog by lordprosh(m): 2:39pm On Feb 10, 2015
TVmhm:

haaha...lol....just try and comfort her na....u know her more than anyone
She never spoke about d dog wen its was alive undecided
Re: Help My Gf Has Been Crying All Day Because Of Her Dead Dog by arcbay(m): 3:55pm On Feb 10, 2015
This happens all the time...She'll get over it...In the mean time, she needs a distraction, a perfect one...You can get her a pup to fall back on, only then can she see a reason to move on...
Re: Help My Gf Has Been Crying All Day Because Of Her Dead Dog by Seun(m): 4:29pm On Feb 10, 2015
Telling her it's just a dog is a dumb thing to do. Instead of that, you should comfort her. In memory of the dead dog. All night long. That is all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help My Gf Has Been Crying All Day Because Of Her Dead Dog by UjSizzle(f): 4:43pm On Feb 10, 2015
Seun:
Telling her it's just a dog is a dumb thing to do. Instead of that, you should comfort her. In memory of the dead dog. All night long. That is all.
Oga Seun! grin
Re: Help My Gf Has Been Crying All Day Because Of Her Dead Dog by queensmith: 8:14pm On Feb 10, 2015
I laughed when I saw this! It's not funny oo. I'm not a pet person but I do have one and treat her like a baby lol. I guess you get attached.

Kpele to your girlfriend - they should get another pet.

(1) (Reply)

Pedigree Adult Slant Female Gsd Forsale / Fantastic Rottweiler Puppies Available For New Homes / Female Neapolitan Mastiff That Will Make Shout Wow..top Heavy Quality

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.