Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,279 members, 7,860,645 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:41 PM

Are You Working Or Wasting? That Job Is Not Yours. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Are You Working Or Wasting? That Job Is Not Yours. (441 Views)

On Workers' Day: What Are You Working For? Shocking But Revealing!!! / That Job Can Cause You Heart Disease / Working Or Wasting? Stop Being A Slave To Chinese Company (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are You Working Or Wasting? That Job Is Not Yours. by ObeyaFriday: 12:09am On Feb 10, 2015
Obviously, my view on African youths basically, their working and earning status can never be overemphasized.

Many people in Africa, especially in Nigeria today are wasting thinking they are working. It is said the country is too bad compare to other advance countries like London, UK and USA in terms of economic equity and its citizens' salary volume.
Because of this mentality, people who are very blessed with natural ability and brain to be self-employed and create more job for others have woefully failed by joining the sounding beat.

Back in the days, we heard about slave trade that have made our great forefathers men of no choice; men of no taste, men of no self-confidence, men of no self-sufficient, men of no self-defence, men of no self-help, so on and so Forth.
However, I want to quickly ask a question before proceeding. In our days; today are we still under the influence of the same slave trade? If I may answer this question for some men of indecisive character and nonchalant attitude, I boldly and confidently say yes, they are.

Nowadays, the system of slave trade using in Africa, especially Nigeria have been modernised and packaged to extent that people willingly get themselves enrolled. Chinese company has been the major slavery organisation in most African countries, where our youths are been heaped in an oven drying their blood thinking they are working.
For how long are you going to be slaves to foreigners? When are you going to wake up from your slumbering? Wake up! It's high time you say no to this modernised slave trade!

Come to the money aspect of this modernised slave trade, how much these foreigners are paying these our youths? Peanuts! Imagine a big blow to our faces, we the indigenous citizens!!
Night is meant to sleep. while others are sleeping in their comfortable houses, slaves to Chinese are busy frozen in oven. Saturdays and Sundays are meant to rest; but being a slave to Chinese company you can never have that privilege.
What can seven hundred naira (N700) do to an äveraged man who has responsibilities on his shoulder? The highest they can pay would never exceed between N700 and N800 per day. What a wasting years!

Back to my question, I, personally will never concord with those who will say yes, we are still under the influence of same slave trade.
It is a well know fact that you are the product of your thought. That is why, the law of mental equivalent states that whatever you experience in your life is the mental equivalent of what creates in your mind. If you keep seeing yourself working for people from years to years, you must definitely keep working for them; but if you keep seeing yourself become your own boss, you must definitely be independent.
If you keep saying to yourself "I can't make it" undoubtedly you will never make it.

It is not yet late for you to decide if you are to stop being a slave to people or to continue until it is all late!

That work you engage in is not your work. You are just wasting not working!!
Procrastination is deadly in the aboad of success. Never procrastinate; make a move today. Change your position; change that work for God sake! Never be stagnant and limited, for these are recipes for going nowhere in life.

Subscribe to our blog www.frayokit..com
And www.successbaseng..com

(1) (Reply)

. / Free Training!!! Ict Training / Career At The International Rescue Committee (IRC)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.