Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,138 members, 7,860,093 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:48 AM

Working Or Wasting? Stop Being A Slave To Chinese Company - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Working Or Wasting? Stop Being A Slave To Chinese Company (431 Views)

My Experience With A Chinese Man Today In My Workplace / Never Be A Slave To A 'HELP' **no Man Is Big Enough To Finance Your Vision** / Are You Working Or Wasting? That Job Is Not Yours. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Working Or Wasting? Stop Being A Slave To Chinese Company by ObeyaFriday: 3:04pm On Feb 11, 2015
.....continued from "working or wasting?" (episode 2)

There is always this problem with our female youths who choose to be slaves to the modernised slave-organisations (Chinese Companies) set up here in our countries. They (our female youths) are nothing but just an inmates in these foreigners' dungeon. Prisoners are meant to remain indoors, endure all sorts of uncertainties, difficulties, suffering, hardships and serve government for the rest of imprisonment days ruled. As long as they remain being inmates, they cannot tell of what is happening out there; neither do they feel the beauty of nature flowing like milk.

Under normal circumstance; all women Suppose get married at the age of twenty to twenty five years. But, here in Nigeria, one can see a woman of forty years without a husband. If you really want to confirm or question my reality, kindly make your finding down to all these Chinese companies; I bet you definitely you must be wanting to deny this country and its government that closes her eyes against these our female youths who are wasting in the hands of foreigners.

How can they see a man who will say, "Hi babe, can I have a word with you? I must confess, you are too beautiful" while their system of work is nothing to write home about, but of abnormal and absurdity. The reason they always remain in that perpetual spinster attire is because no man is seeing them. It's not that they are not beautiful. It's not that they aren't going to make good mothers. But the fact remains that they are in prison. When others are coming back from offices is when they would be going to Chinese companies. How do you think man can see their beauties to admire?

Base on my research, I can boldly say, they are more than enough! If you go to some of these Chinese companies, among are Newbisco, Expression, AMingo, Wahum and many others; you must definitely say, "God, have mercy on these spinsters".

If you are a Muslim or a Christian, in your house of prayer kindly try to figure out this fact. Mostly, in churches they have special prayer session for people who are looking for husband. This time, pastor would say, those of you who are looking for husband should come out for special prayer that God is going to give someone husband today. In fact, you can't imagine the troop in which they would come out.
This is a clue to concord to my fact. After the prayer session, try to meet any one of those spinsters and find out where she is working. You wouldn't be surprised to be told that she is working in one of Chinese companies.

My dear women, it's high time you say no to slavery. You've been enslaved. You've been denied of your husband. Take a bold step to put a Stop to it, today. You are just wasting! Enough is enough for the wise! Change that work; it's quite obvious that you are at the wrong place.

Subscribe to our blogs www.frayokit..com and www.successbaseng..com

(1) (Reply)

I Repair System And Laptop At Aba Or Any System Problem Call MI 08030910519 / [07035543201] Jamb 2015 Cbt Questions And Answers For All Subjects are Ready Now / Pb Plus Oil And Gas Learning Hub.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.