Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,180 members, 7,849,637 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:43 AM

Lebanese Couple Settles Nigerian Worker With N400K After Torturing Her - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lebanese Couple Settles Nigerian Worker With N400K After Torturing Her (26950 Views)

Chinese Boss Cripples Ogun Worker With Kung Fu Kicks- The Punch / Chinese Cuts Nigerian Worker's Finger (Photo) / Woman Accuses Lebanese Couple Of Torture (pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lebanese Couple Settles Nigerian Worker With N400K After Torturing Her by deebrain(m): 7:23am On Feb 10, 2015
Thy government giveth zero value unto human life. How do ye expect a foreigner to value thy bones?

Selah
Re: Lebanese Couple Settles Nigerian Worker With N400K After Torturing Her by helphelp: 7:24am On Feb 10, 2015
Instead make I book space before reading story
Re: Lebanese Couple Settles Nigerian Worker With N400K After Torturing Her by frodobee: 7:24am On Feb 10, 2015
Case one proved. Institute the next one and push them harder.
Re: Lebanese Couple Settles Nigerian Worker With N400K After Torturing Her by Dahkogrin007(m): 7:24am On Feb 10, 2015
adenuga33:
k
for KANU?
Re: Lebanese Couple Settles Nigerian Worker With N400K After Torturing Her by wcurtis76(m): 7:24am On Feb 10, 2015
She should forget d money n take them to court so that others will know that we r not animals...

3 Likes

Re: Lebanese Couple Settles Nigerian Worker With N400K After Torturing Her by AlexReports(m): 7:25am On Feb 10, 2015
BOMBSHELL: Buhari Does Not Know What INEC Stands For 'Forgets' Meaning Of APC( VIDEO)
http://www.alexreports.info/2015/02/bombshell-buhari-does-not-know-what.html?m=0
Re: Lebanese Couple Settles Nigerian Worker With N400K After Torturing Her by Dahkogrin007(m): 7:25am On Feb 10, 2015
holatin:
J
Ok u r second to comment ...congrats
Re: Lebanese Couple Settles Nigerian Worker With N400K After Torturing Her by Nobody: 7:25am On Feb 10, 2015
safarigirl:
this fellow is an empt-brained neanderthal....kindly give him the finger and move on grin

Re: Lebanese Couple Settles Nigerian Worker With N400K After Torturing Her by nonxo007(m): 7:26am On Feb 10, 2015
these Lebanese and their wahala, this one should be sent to jail(kirikiri) to serve as a lesson to others, if not it would repeat it self.

1 Like

Re: Lebanese Couple Settles Nigerian Worker With N400K After Torturing Her by absoluteSuccess: 7:26am On Feb 10, 2015
Lebanon, wicked set of people. They maltreat you home and abroad.
Re: Lebanese Couple Settles Nigerian Worker With N400K After Torturing Her by Emmysteve(m): 7:27am On Feb 10, 2015
K
Re: Lebanese Couple Settles Nigerian Worker With N400K After Torturing Her by kristisking(m): 7:27am On Feb 10, 2015
Some people won't complain if they were in your shoes.In fact some will gladly take the offer.
Re: Lebanese Couple Settles Nigerian Worker With N400K After Torturing Her by Meiji(m): 7:27am On Feb 10, 2015
Read, people, read!!! She rejected the money!!! The OP even emboldened that part of the report!!! Read, people!!!

2 Likes

Re: Lebanese Couple Settles Nigerian Worker With N400K After Torturing Her by Misogynist2014(m): 7:28am On Feb 10, 2015
At least, she got something in return. 400,000 naira is not a small amount of money.
Re: Lebanese Couple Settles Nigerian Worker With N400K After Torturing Her by M4gunners: 7:28am On Feb 10, 2015
I thought they said She was the one that beat them ?(the wife ) Now they want the case out of Police. Id1ot fake oyibo people. Meawhile, the Lady salary was just 20k monthly, 400k for compensation is not bad. Collect am use start ur life.
Re: Lebanese Couple Settles Nigerian Worker With N400K After Torturing Her by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:29am On Feb 10, 2015
In nigeria people can get missing for less than 400k. Better she takes it. sad
Re: Lebanese Couple Settles Nigerian Worker With N400K After Torturing Her by Nobody: 7:29am On Feb 10, 2015
What do guys expect? A country where people die like flies and the govt. does not give a damn. If a foreigner brutalizes a Nigerian citizen, that citizen is on his/her own. Its either he/she retaliates physically or use "village things" to fight for urself.

1 Like

Re: Lebanese Couple Settles Nigerian Worker With N400K After Torturing Her by christancey: 7:29am On Feb 10, 2015
I blame the government who gAve them such impetus
Re: Lebanese Couple Settles Nigerian Worker With N400K After Torturing Her by Smurfette(f): 7:29am On Feb 10, 2015
She should sue the idiots pls

1 Like

Re: Lebanese Couple Settles Nigerian Worker With N400K After Torturing Her by dljbd1(m): 7:29am On Feb 10, 2015
Lebanese! Im nt surprised. Remember jst a few wks ago in one of the aluminum companys in Lagos, they tried pulling a stunts by hidin a dude dt died in d factory. Shes lucky 2be alive. Offering 400k is evn wicked of them. I hp they rot in jail!

1 Like

Re: Lebanese Couple Settles Nigerian Worker With N400K After Torturing Her by micrep3030(m): 7:30am On Feb 10, 2015
My advice pls don't let the police ppl advice u ooooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lebanese Couple Settles Nigerian Worker With N400K After Torturing Her by Nobody: 7:31am On Feb 10, 2015
menix:
Wonderful!!!! Leba-watin
Dis gal dull nii..
Omo if nah confirm benin gal am sure doz leba-hungry pple go know say epe to agbara far..

Well I will advise she ask for a review of dat 400k to 800k cous if dat 400k enta police hand case don change.
D nxt story will be she was tortured by her kidnappers..

What is 800k??
Bro, if you are not talking 10 million and above, I am not listening to you.
Do you know the psychological, emotional and physical damage they did to this woman? She might never be normal again and you think its just something 400k can buy??
You think its what 800k can buy??

Justice has to be done to serve as a deterrent to others.
And the woman should be awarded 1 million dollars.

6 Likes

Re: Lebanese Couple Settles Nigerian Worker With N400K After Torturing Her by charlsecy(m): 7:31am On Feb 10, 2015
shugacaneman:
She just took N400k? Mtcheew
Are you illiterate or just hasty?

1 Like

Re: Lebanese Couple Settles Nigerian Worker With N400K After Torturing Her by Nobody: 7:31am On Feb 10, 2015
These self-centered Asians should be taught a lesson once and for all. That money is still too low. Hope she has a Lawyer that will these people sweat.

If it's other way in their country, believe me, the Nigerian is gone.

This is really where the Nigerian Government has to show love for its citizen. Where's P. Jonathan? I thought she fully supports the women?

1 Like

Re: Lebanese Couple Settles Nigerian Worker With N400K After Torturing Her by Chadso(m): 7:32am On Feb 10, 2015
shugacaneman:
You shoulda read the full story before commenting..
Re: Lebanese Couple Settles Nigerian Worker With N400K After Torturing Her by raziboi(m): 7:32am On Feb 10, 2015
lookingforjob:
THIS WOMAN IS THE FIRST IGBO I'VE SEEN THAT'S NOT GREEDY. IF IT WERE OTHER IGBOS, THEY WILL COLLECT THE MONEY AND KEEP SUFFERING . HUNGRY TRIBE undecided undecided

ur De biggest fool av ever seen......

HEDIOT!!!

2 Likes

Re: Lebanese Couple Settles Nigerian Worker With N400K After Torturing Her by kwencypresh(f): 7:32am On Feb 10, 2015
shugacaneman:
Na up side down u dey read ur own news?
Re: Lebanese Couple Settles Nigerian Worker With N400K After Torturing Her by Nobody: 7:32am On Feb 10, 2015
Re: Lebanese Couple Settles Nigerian Worker With N400K After Torturing Her by UCHDR: 7:33am On Feb 10, 2015
menix:
Wonderful!!!! Leba-watin
Dis gal dull nii..
Omo if nah confirm benin gal am sure doz leba-hungry pple go know say epe to agbara far..

Well I will advise she ask for a review of dat 400k to 800k cous if dat 400k enta police hand case don change.
D nxt story will be she was tortured by her kidnappers..

it is not really about money, it is getting things straight. If she collects whatsoever, such evil deeds will continue.
Re: Lebanese Couple Settles Nigerian Worker With N400K After Torturing Her by Nobody: 7:33am On Feb 10, 2015
Misogynist2014:
At least, she got something in return. 400,000 naira is not a small amount of money.

Why are you people talking like this
400k is chicken change. Even if I am broke or poor, I will never accept 400k for the damage they did to me.

400k cannot set u up a good business.
Shop rent in nigeria alone is over a million.

This is an opportunity for this woman to send them to jail and get heavy compensation from them,

1 Like

Re: Lebanese Couple Settles Nigerian Worker With N400K After Torturing Her by Janetozi(f): 7:33am On Feb 10, 2015
shugacaneman:
this is one of those that comments before reading :-

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Gombe Pastor, Emmanuel, Tortures 10-Year-Old Boy With An Electric Iron / Five Female Traders Crushed To Death In Ibadan After Truck Lost Brakes / Lagos Party: Police Arrest, Charge Erelu Okin Over Petrol Souvenir

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.