Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,875 members, 7,813,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:15 PM

Chinese Cuts Nigerian Worker's Finger (Photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Chinese Cuts Nigerian Worker's Finger (Photo) (34012 Views)

13-Year-Old Boy Cuts Off Gay Police Inspector’s Manhood In Katsina / Anambra Man Cuts Off Manhood Of Kinsman Over Ludo Game / Wife Cuts Off Husband’s Penis, Throws It Out Of Window For Cheating In Thailand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chinese Cuts Nigerian Worker's Finger (Photo) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 6:19am On Feb 08, 2016
A Chinese worker, identified as Njaga Chang, has cut off one of the right fingers of his Nigerian colleague at the Xin Xin Quarry in Akamkpa Local Government Area of Cross River State.

The 23-year-old Nigerian victim, Nsikak Tommy, was said to have incurred the wrath of the Chinese for failing to quickly turn on the generator at the quarry site.

Chang was said to have initially attacked Tommy with a water hose but later resorted to the use of
machete when the victim took to his heels.

Narrating the incident to Southern City News on Sunday, an eyewitness, Ene Bassey, said the
Chinese was quickly taken away to an unknown destination in Calabar after the incident happened.
[b]“The incident happened at about 4.30 pm on Saturday. The Chinese man was angered by the Nigerian’s slow response when he was told to turn on a generator at the quarry. Chang had initially started with insults on the Nigerian, but later attacked Nsikak Tommy with a water hose. 
But as Tommy tried to escape from the assault, Chang chased him with a machete. He first deflated the tyres of Tommy’s motorcycle to prevent him from fleeing and tried to cut his head. Instinctively, Tommy raised his hand to block the cut aimed at his head. In the process, the machete cut off one of his fingers. He was left in a pool of blood as he cried for help. 
After the incident, owners of the Xin Xin Quarry, who also own two other quarries in Akamkpa known as Expanded and Fughou Quarries, rather than attend to the injured man, ferried the Chinese man to Calabar and had him hidden. 
It was Tommy’s fellow Nigerian workers at the quarry that managed to take him for treatment at the Bakor Medical Centre in Calabar,”[/b] Bassey said.

Southern City News learnt that the police in Akamkpa arrested and later released Chang on bail.

Confirming the arrest, the state Police Public Relations Officer, Mr. John Eluu, said he got confirmation from the Divisional Police Officer in charge of the Akamkpa division that Chang was arrested but released on bail after they had agreed to settle the matter.

Eluu said, “Yes, I got confirmation from the DPO that the Chinese national was arrested and taken to Akamkpa, but was later released on bail. They agreed to settle the matter amicably amongst themselves..

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/02/photo-chinese-cuts-off-nigerian-workers.html?m=1#sthash.9hrJMS2J.dpuf

2 Shares

Re: Chinese Cuts Nigerian Worker's Finger (Photo) by madridguy(m): 6:22am On Feb 08, 2016
Nigerians at time we dey fvvck up big time, Instead of every Nigerians @ the Quarry to gather the tiny bit.ch and burn him alive with their useless Quarry they're all looking like Zombie and if it is our fellow Nigerian that steal Maggi we will be quick to send him or her to grave by Jungle justice.

Cowardness at the highest level....Flashing your hands as if NLC will do anything about it, Na today. Get well soon.

203 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Chinese Cuts Nigerian Worker's Finger (Photo) by Khd95(m): 6:25am On Feb 08, 2016
The chinko man dey muuaaadsad

if him wan do tae keshi,na with naija peeps,who tellam am say we sabi fight with swordssadcry

he should be arrested nd made to face d law,cos if d reverse was d case,even UN go hear,nd they will label us violent

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chinese Cuts Nigerian Worker's Finger (Photo) by jejemanito: 6:29am On Feb 08, 2016
my reaction...

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chinese Cuts Nigerian Worker's Finger (Photo) by Nobody: 6:33am On Feb 08, 2016
1960 koor, 1690 nii... abeg, make we all restart the independent struggle we have been hoping for angry angry angry

Released on bail after attempted murder in your country by a fake illegal expatriate shocked...

Naija, I trully hail thee

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chinese Cuts Nigerian Worker's Finger (Photo) by Nobody: 6:34am On Feb 08, 2016
Chinko man treating u lyk a slave in ur own country undecided mtchew

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chinese Cuts Nigerian Worker's Finger (Photo) by Junior66(m): 6:39am On Feb 08, 2016
we cant do this in dia country

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chinese Cuts Nigerian Worker's Finger (Photo) by exclusive7(m): 6:41am On Feb 08, 2016
make them comot dat China dude give am better solo beating (general beating)....
if this happened in China and the Nigerian dude did the cutting off. he would be jailed and deported not minding who z at fault.....Nigeria should start doing same

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chinese Cuts Nigerian Worker's Finger (Photo) by madridguy(m): 6:44am On Feb 08, 2016
My brother the Police are not to be blamed cos the guy might have agreed to take some amount and settle out of court.

Let him enjoy some amount and suffer for the rest of his life, I don't pray for bad thing oooooo, but am double sure I will kill the chinko and set the factory ablaze.

penisilin:
1960 koor, 1690 nii... abeg, make we all restart the independent struggle we have been hoping for angry angry angry

Released on bail after attempted murder in your country by a fake illegal expatriate shocked...

Naija, I trully hail thee

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chinese Cuts Nigerian Worker's Finger (Photo) by kodded(m): 6:49am On Feb 08, 2016
madridguy:
[s]My brother the Police are not to be blamed cos the guy might have agreed to take some amount and settle out of court.

Let him enjoy some amount and suffer for the rest of his life, I don't pray for bad thing oooooo, but am double sure I will kill the chinko and set the factory ablaze.
[/s]
chest beater undecided

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chinese Cuts Nigerian Worker's Finger (Photo) by psucc(m): 6:54am On Feb 08, 2016
The violent acts Nigerians go through in the hands if these so-called foreigners on their own soil which go unreported for fear of losing the job is mind boggling.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chinese Cuts Nigerian Worker's Finger (Photo) by gozi542: 6:56am On Feb 08, 2016
Shit Give me that Chinese man details make I collect something from am...

3 Likes

Re: Chinese Cuts Nigerian Worker's Finger (Photo) by wagazala: 6:57am On Feb 08, 2016
Agreed to settle amicably?? shocked I hope this victim won't come tomorrow to cry out that his boss didn't hold up to his end of the bargain. He for allow the guy sleep cell small.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chinese Cuts Nigerian Worker's Finger (Photo) by akunjohn(m): 8:12am On Feb 08, 2016
DAT incident self dey make me dey vex

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chinese Cuts Nigerian Worker's Finger (Photo) by kilokeys(m): 8:56am On Feb 08, 2016
One finger is abt 18 million naira in compensation as a worker normally.

Then for assault on life... Hmm if this mumu guy knows what he is doing sha.

My guess is he will just collect 500k and be laughing cry

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chinese Cuts Nigerian Worker's Finger (Photo) by ril19(m): 8:56am On Feb 08, 2016
Maka why naa? undecided

That chinko man has Been Nigerianised.

He's now behaving like a street tout. cheesy

Nsikak Sorry Sha. I Hope You Collect Beta Money From Them.
Re: Chinese Cuts Nigerian Worker's Finger (Photo) by Melkizedek(m): 8:57am On Feb 08, 2016
EroticAngelina:
Chinko man treating u lyk a slave in ur own country undecided
mtchew
the China man has every backings to do even worse, afterall the victim's president has labelled him a criminal...

3 Likes

Re: Chinese Cuts Nigerian Worker's Finger (Photo) by brunofarad(m): 8:58am On Feb 08, 2016
What ?

Chinko of all people ?

I just dey laugh......waylay things on my mind grin

1 Like

Re: Chinese Cuts Nigerian Worker's Finger (Photo) by Nobody: 8:59am On Feb 08, 2016
No matter how irritated he was he's not suppose to raise a machete against another, it's unprofessional and unacceptable.

2 Likes

Re: Chinese Cuts Nigerian Worker's Finger (Photo) by iambabaG: 8:59am On Feb 08, 2016
Why is it that Nigerians will lynch their brother for doing such.. But let pale skin coloured idiots go scot free.
We need to wake up on this continent. U seriously doubt a Nigerian will get away with such over in China?

6 Likes

Re: Chinese Cuts Nigerian Worker's Finger (Photo) by kindnyce(m): 8:59am On Feb 08, 2016
THAT CHINKO MAN SHOULD BE JAILED..

IF NOT,CANNIBALISM. WILL BE INTRODUCED OPENLY IN NAIJA

1 Like

Re: Chinese Cuts Nigerian Worker's Finger (Photo) by pretydiva(f): 8:59am On Feb 08, 2016
That useless Chinese man should be made 2 face d consequences of his action,if not ehnn na 2 burn down d quarry

Wat nonsense. For our soil again shocked
Re: Chinese Cuts Nigerian Worker's Finger (Photo) by Melkizedek(m): 9:00am On Feb 08, 2016
madridguy:
My brother the Police are not to be blamed cos the guy might have agreed to take some amount and settle out of court.

sharap chest beater! according to your tin god,the guy is a criminal and probably so are you! nothing will happen to the China man. .NOTHING

1 Like

Re: Chinese Cuts Nigerian Worker's Finger (Photo) by ShitHead(m): 9:00am On Feb 08, 2016
They have turned us slaves in our own country. Upon that, an old man will go out on an International media calling us criminals while the real criminals are the ones cutting our fingers.

5 Likes

Re: Chinese Cuts Nigerian Worker's Finger (Photo) by Healthybiz: 9:00am On Feb 08, 2016
what?
Re: Chinese Cuts Nigerian Worker's Finger (Photo) by Donald3d(m): 9:00am On Feb 08, 2016
eyah , the way the guy pose sef he is like "**** all chinese niggas" grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Chinese Cuts Nigerian Worker's Finger (Photo) by Nobody: 9:01am On Feb 08, 2016
Barbaric
Re: Chinese Cuts Nigerian Worker's Finger (Photo) by Godfullsam(m): 9:01am On Feb 08, 2016
Now I believe that Nigeria is a ZOO angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chinese Cuts Nigerian Worker's Finger (Photo) by peacengine(m): 9:02am On Feb 08, 2016
Chinese no dey fear?
Re: Chinese Cuts Nigerian Worker's Finger (Photo) by looseweight: 9:02am On Feb 08, 2016
Okk
Re: Chinese Cuts Nigerian Worker's Finger (Photo) by ffo(m): 9:02am On Feb 08, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
A Chinese worker, identified as Njaga Chang, has cut off one of the right fingers of his Nigerian colleague at the Xin Xin Quarry in Akamkpa Local Government Area of Cross River State.

The 23-year-old Nigerian victim, Nsikak Tommy, was said to have incurred the wrath of the Chinese for failing to quickly turn on the generator at the quarry site.

Chang was said to have initially attacked Tommy with a water hose but later resorted to the use of
machete when the victim took to his heels.

Narrating the incident to Southern City News on Sunday, an eyewitness, Ene Bassey, said the
Chinese was quickly taken away to an unknown destination in Calabar after the incident happened.
[b]“The incident happened at about 4.30 pm on Saturday. The Chinese man was angered by the Nigerian’s slow response when he was told to turn on a generator at the quarry. Chang had initially started with insults on the Nigerian, but later attacked Nsikak Tommy with a water hose. 
But as Tommy tried to escape from the assault, Chang chased him with a machete. He first deflated the tyres of Tommy’s motorcycle to prevent him from fleeing and tried to cut his head. Instinctively, Tommy raised his hand to block the cut aimed at his head. In the process, the machete cut off one of his fingers. He was left in a pool of blood as he cried for help. 
After the incident, owners of the Xin Xin Quarry, who also own two other quarries in Akamkpa known as Expanded and Fughou Quarries, rather than attend to the injured man, ferried the Chinese man to Calabar and had him hidden. 
It was Tommy’s fellow Nigerian workers at the quarry that managed to take him for treatment at the Bakor Medical Centre in Calabar,”[/b] Bassey said.

Southern City News learnt that the police in Akamkpa arrested and later released Chang on bail.

Confirming the arrest, the state Police Public Relations Officer, Mr. John Eluu, said he got confirmation from the Divisional Police Officer in charge of the Akamkpa division that Chang was arrested but released on bail after they had agreed to settle the matter.

Eluu said, “Yes, I got confirmation from the DPO that the Chinese national was arrested and taken to Akamkpa, but was later released on bail. They agreed to settle the matter amicably amongst themselves..

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/02/photo-chinese-cuts-off-nigerian-workers.html?m=1#sthash.9hrJMS2J.dpuf

please i will like to the contact of the victim, this is a very sweet case to handle, i have people to refer him to.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Two Nigerians Die while Partying, 3 Kenyan Women Arrested / Thief Caught While Trying To Enter The House Of A London Based Man In Delta.PICS / Delta Polytechnic Student, A Kidnapper, Shot Dead By Anti-cult Group (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.