Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,804 members, 7,820,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:20 PM

How Buhari And Jega Planned To Rig This 2015 Election - Codewit.com Propaganda - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Buhari And Jega Planned To Rig This 2015 Election - Codewit.com Propaganda (58496 Views)

Buhari And Jega At Leadership Newspapers' Awards In Abuja / Exposed How Buhari And Jega Planned To Rig This 2015 Election / See Leaked Text Message Between President Goodluck And Jega (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Buhari And Jega Planned To Rig This 2015 Election - Codewit.com Propaganda by Adetula1(m): 4:22pm On Feb 10, 2015
Topeakintola:

Your heart is just as ugly and black as your face
your mum can't resist me
Re: How Buhari And Jega Planned To Rig This 2015 Election - Codewit.com Propaganda by Eluwilussit(m): 4:36pm On Feb 10, 2015
yibomustgo:
Is this part of the blackmail and conspiracy being touted around by PDP and TANoids in the last few days against Jega?

If this is all you got, you are bound to fail miserably. Jega is not going anywhere before June 30th.

I thought the election couldn't be postponed? You be learner. Not only can Jona sack Jega, he can cancel this election or rig it, if he so wishes. Nothing will happen. The military is no longer in the hands of the Hausa-Fulani.

1 Like

Re: How Buhari And Jega Planned To Rig This 2015 Election - Codewit.com Propaganda by frankyychiji(f): 4:42pm On Feb 10, 2015
argon500:

How is that your headache? Jobless SaTanoid member.
grin grin grin grin
Re: How Buhari And Jega Planned To Rig This 2015 Election - Codewit.com Propaganda by Nobody: 5:10pm On Feb 10, 2015
midolian:
my broda, may you not experience wat those guyz are experiencing. Only then will u knw why they ve collected more PVCs than lagos, rivers etc..this pple have bn suffering and nobody cares..the only way to end this suffering is by having their PVCs because that is the only weapon they need to change the wicked govt we hav now..UNLIKE lagos, rivers n co, where they hav rest of mind.some in this states may even decide not to collect jst because they are living peacefully and they feel wat is the rush for...I hope u understand me..

Again I say, may you not experience wat ds pple(the northerners) are experiencing
I like ur wit.

1 Like

Re: How Buhari And Jega Planned To Rig This 2015 Election - Codewit.com Propaganda by mfm04622: 5:19pm On Feb 10, 2015
chukwudi44:

Bros continue to whine here on Nairaland, whether by hook or crook GEJ must win and rule till 2019

Who said so? You? God? Is he not human? Plan all you want.
Re: How Buhari And Jega Planned To Rig This 2015 Election - Codewit.com Propaganda by landform(m): 5:35pm On Feb 10, 2015
nawaooo For apc! desperados!
Re: How Buhari And Jega Planned To Rig This 2015 Election - Codewit.com Propaganda by Prugee: 7:38pm On Feb 10, 2015
argon500:

SDFU, didn't you see the source? i wonder how some people reason self. Mind you, i am one of Buhari supporter. I posted this just for people to see one of the latest propaganda by PDP. The next thing on their mind now is to ask Buhari for his certificate of birth.
some Nigerians like u need to tink very well.you criticise Jonathan pls sincerely ask yourself this question wat and wen did bokoharam insurgency start? And wen referring to terrorist dose it take just a day to stop it . several countries are facing it and have been wit it its not a good tin bt d only tin Apc uses against Jonathan is d insecurity in d country. Jonathan has don alot only dat some selfish people want him out because of dere selfish reason.why is Buhari so desperate to b a president perhaps he left somtin in a so villa which desperately wants to collect change indeed almost 80 yrs old man who can bearly communicate
Re: How Buhari And Jega Planned To Rig This 2015 Election - Codewit.com Propaganda by Prugee: 7:39pm On Feb 10, 2015
argon500:

SDFU, didn't you see the source? i wonder how some people reason self. Mind you, i am one of Buhari supporter. I posted this just for people to see one of the latest propaganda by PDP. The next thing on their mind now is to ask Buhari for his certificate of birth.
some Nigerians like u need to tink very well.you criticise Jonathan pls sincerely ask yourself this question wat and wen did bokoharam insurgency start? And wen referring to terrorist dose it take just a day to stop it . several countries are facing it and have been wit it its not a good tin bt d only tin Apc uses against Jonathan is d insecurity in d country. Jonathan has don alot only dat some selfish people want him out because of dere selfish reason.why is Buhari so desperate to b a president perhaps he left somtin in a so villa which desperately wants to collect change indeed almost 80 yrs old man who can bearly communicate[center][/center]
Re: How Buhari And Jega Planned To Rig This 2015 Election - Codewit.com Propaganda by aauwalu80: 7:45pm On Feb 10, 2015
Yes ofcourse stop relatin Buhari and with Jega
though I now u always wnt creat a trouble to th country jst being thy ar frm north. l
instead relat ur Gej with d Nigr. oga defance at d top why thy ask abt th pospondmt of electn. or simply if surely u dnt have a donkey head. wht Jega did to th northrness last tenue? him and
GEJ? nonsense
Re: How Buhari And Jega Planned To Rig This 2015 Election - Codewit.com Propaganda by aauwalu80: 7:59pm On Feb 10, 2015
Prugee:
some Nigerians like u need to tink very well.you criticise Jonathan pls sincerely ask yourself this question wat and wen did bokoharam insurgency start? And wen referring to terrorist dose it take just a day to stop it . several countries are facing it and have been wit it its not a good tin bt d only tin Apc uses against Jonathan is d insecurity in d country. Jonathan has don alot only dat some selfish people want him out because of dere selfish reason.why is Buhari so desperate to b a president perhaps he left somtin in a so villa which desperately wants to collect change indeed almost 80 yrs old man who can bearly communicate[center][/center]
Re: How Buhari And Jega Planned To Rig This 2015 Election - Codewit.com Propaganda by fritiyo: 8:09pm On Feb 10, 2015
yibomustgo:
Is this part of the blackmail and conspiracy being touted around by PDP and TANoids in the last few days against Jega?

If this is all you got, you are bound to fail miserably. Jega is not going anywhere before June 30th.

When apc accuse AYO fayosa of Ekiti state and the president of rigging the state election tthrough a recorded tape. U pple shouted yes they rigged the election in favour of AYO. That to propaganda to u apc goats.

God has been so faithful to Nigeria by exposing the dubious plans of d north in collaborate with jaga n buhari to rig the election in favour of buhari. all u could say is a pdp propaganda.

Now we see the reasons why they are so confident of winning d election through the back door.
This does not come to me as a surprise because a core northern is capable of doing any evil thing just to please themselves. Nigerians has always been victims to the evils been carried out by the north.
is this the reason why apc is so much against the shifting of the election.
Whether story is propaganda or not Jaga tenure has INEC chairman is up by march and sud be given the three month leave for him to go and rest& think about the evil he was trying do to Nigerians.
God bless Nigeria.
Re: How Buhari And Jega Planned To Rig This 2015 Election - Codewit.com Propaganda by MDEWOLE: 8:16pm On Feb 10, 2015
argon500:
http://www.codewit.com/headlines/24056-exposed-how-buhari-and-jega-planned-to-rig-this-2015-election

Another propaganda by PDP. Next thing on their mind is to ask for Buhari certificate of birth.

Why can PDP and their members face the reality on ground they think Nigerians are full with this propaganda if they are saying the truth let them attach their proof for Nigerians to see. At least we saw Ekiti election saga with proof of audio recording and everyboby believe it was real that is why Jonathan sent 30 soldiers to Tinubu house in Ikoyi to go and arrest him. Jonathan knows that his game is up so the next action is to intimidate opposition this will not work. Whatever your intention in this coming election Almighty God will expose u and your riggers.
God Bless Nigeria.
Re: How Buhari And Jega Planned To Rig This 2015 Election - Codewit.com Propaganda by argon500: 11:48pm On Feb 10, 2015
Prugee:

You should rather be sincere to yourself. Let me use this simple example, Imagine a tenant to be telling house owner what time to enter the house. That is exactly the issue of Boko haram. Jonathan is the Commander in Chief of all the arm forces. He has power to direct all the security agencies to wipe out Boko haram within a week. What is stopping him? Does it mean people behind Boko haram are more powerful than the government of today? For the past 16 years that PDP have been ruling the presidency, what positive impact has it made in your life? Though Jonathan is a good man but to me, I think he is too weak to rule us. The CABALS surrounding him do not give him free hand to operate.
Nothing is bad in giving a trial, that will send signal to all the politicians that Nigerians have woken up from their slumber. To all the supporters of both PDP and APC, we all have same interest which is the development of our great nation. If the changes come, it won't affect only APC members but to all Nigerians.

Vote for change
Vote Buhari/Osinbajo (APC)

1 Like

Re: How Buhari And Jega Planned To Rig This 2015 Election - Codewit.com Propaganda by Aleymo(m): 11:00am On Feb 11, 2015
I don't know where or how u gathered all dis info. Believe u me, there isn't a segment of collaboration btw jega and buhari. Am sure u know that. We should pls stop messing around saying somethings that is million miles away from truth just b/cos of some personal/political interest. I suggest u should go futher and investigate what d president did so far, not to u but to all part of d country...did he fulfil all d promises he made b4 he was elected?....as far as honesty is concern, I am not going with d person that already failed in his primary responsibility
Re: How Buhari And Jega Planned To Rig This 2015 Election - Codewit.com Propaganda by Topeakintola: 11:50am On Feb 11, 2015
Adetula1:

your mum can't resist me

Peteru, with that ugly black face grin
Re: How Buhari And Jega Planned To Rig This 2015 Election - Codewit.com Propaganda by Adetula1(m): 9:12pm On Feb 11, 2015
Topeakintola:

u tink u know me,wakeup
Re: How Buhari And Jega Planned To Rig This 2015 Election - Codewit.com Propaganda by Chiaka(f): 1:46pm On Feb 17, 2015
argon500:

Then proof it to me.. Was is not the same Jega that handled the last election? Was he from Enugu state but now he naturalized himself to northerners.

Jonathan and his people always like to deceive themselves.. People Deceiving People (PDP)

People change!!!
Re: How Buhari And Jega Planned To Rig This 2015 Election - Codewit.com Propaganda by Adetula1(m): 3:26pm On Feb 20, 2015
Topeakintola:

can we see your pix....the handsome chimp.mtcheew

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Prominent Nigerians Who May Be Jailed In 2016 (PHOTOS) / Appeal Court Upholds Tribunal’s Judgment Nullifying Wike’s Election / Atiku Abubakar With Two Ladies In Throwback Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.