Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,907 members, 7,824,803 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

How Buhari And Jega Planned To Rig This 2015 Election - Codewit.com Propaganda - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Buhari And Jega Planned To Rig This 2015 Election - Codewit.com Propaganda (58516 Views)

Buhari And Jega At Leadership Newspapers' Awards In Abuja / Exposed How Buhari And Jega Planned To Rig This 2015 Election / See Leaked Text Message Between President Goodluck And Jega (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Buhari And Jega Planned To Rig This 2015 Election - Codewit.com Propaganda by landform(m): 1:26pm On Feb 10, 2015
[quote author=chukwudi44 post=30586988]

Bros continue to whine here on Nairaland, whether by hook or crook GEJ must win and rule till 2019[/q uote]who is incharge Of inec_--Jona. who is incharge Of the army _---- Jona. who is incharge Of the police Jona. who is incharge Of navy ----Jona. GEJ should use all these mechinary at his disposal to win this election,no stories For us ooooo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Buhari And Jega Planned To Rig This 2015 Election - Codewit.com Propaganda by frankyychiji(f): 1:26pm On Feb 10, 2015
madjune:

Your comment is very silly.
What do you mean "buhari and jega have been doing it time immemorial?"

Was it not same jega that conducted the 2011 election that saw jonathan to victory?

Because it favored pdp, they called him a good boy.
Now, they're trying to use him to rig and he's not dancing to their tune; they've started painting him black as to remove him.

I can only sound a note of caution to jonathan as some of us are tired of commenting on his undemocratic actions lately.

Jonathan, be sure you can finish this things you're about to start because we all know what you want to do.
You will watch the rug been pulled from under your feet and you can't do jack but droool saliva from your mouth on NL when the time comes. It's a promise.
Re: How Buhari And Jega Planned To Rig This 2015 Election - Codewit.com Propaganda by ernal1: 1:26pm On Feb 10, 2015
Look Mr man, all these Accusations abt Buhari & Jega are all false. I wonder what ur Grand children will say abt u, when they find out that u've supported & voted for a govt. dat encourages corruption.

It really a pity.
Re: How Buhari And Jega Planned To Rig This 2015 Election - Codewit.com Propaganda by Jesusbaby6(f): 1:31pm On Feb 10, 2015
Jumangel:
[color=#006600][/color]

If children collected voters cards in 2011, how come no one complained. Could it be that it was allowed because pdp won the election? Pls let us reason before we speak. Nigerian youths have allow tribal n religious sentiment to becloud logical reason. I weep for our generation.

This is not about PDP or APC, this is about what is wrong, why will it be allowed in the first place?

1 Like

Re: How Buhari And Jega Planned To Rig This 2015 Election - Codewit.com Propaganda by Senjuchiha: 1:36pm On Feb 10, 2015
CHANGE n CHAIN r both 5 letter words...let us nt clamour n choose d former n thereafter land n end up in d latter.....ur vote is ur power,use it n vote wisely
Re: How Buhari And Jega Planned To Rig This 2015 Election - Codewit.com Propaganda by Patobanton: 1:36pm On Feb 10, 2015
This is nothing but sheer propaganda! A classical case of giving a dog a bad name so as to hang it. It. A script written out by enemies of our dear country. This kite won't fly!
Re: How Buhari And Jega Planned To Rig This 2015 Election - Codewit.com Propaganda by frankyychiji(f): 1:42pm On Feb 10, 2015
The prayers of the faithfuls are working. They are fighting themselves! Their poisonous fingers have found their ways into their mouths and they are now singing with discordant tones! The janjaweeiids are ripping one another's throats! grin grin grin

cc: argon500
cc: Burger100

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Buhari And Jega Planned To Rig This 2015 Election - Codewit.com Propaganda by openmine(m): 1:44pm On Feb 10, 2015
kennyjodeci:
What op is ssaying could be true o
yeah but the op is even denying dat it ever happened..calling it a "pdp propaganda"...i guess sum pixs dont lie grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Buhari And Jega Planned To Rig This 2015 Election - Codewit.com Propaganda by madjune(m): 1:46pm On Feb 10, 2015
frankyychiji:
You will watch the rug been pulled from under your feet and you can't do jack but droool saliva from your mouth on NL when the time comes. It's a promise.

All you characters that root for corrupt practice and rigging in a democratic setting.
I've one prayer for you- if you're cool with the way jonathan has run his govt so far and, presently doing...
Pray God to run your life that way.

Kindly say AMEN as you quote back, if you truly have faith in your shameless stance.
Re: How Buhari And Jega Planned To Rig This 2015 Election - Codewit.com Propaganda by Champele(m): 1:52pm On Feb 10, 2015
Apc,too desperate. Na wao!.

1 Like

Re: How Buhari And Jega Planned To Rig This 2015 Election - Codewit.com Propaganda by midolian(m): 1:53pm On Feb 10, 2015
poiZon:

is cameroun too northern nigeria? hw abt chad? is gombe state also opposition state? hw abt plateau state its also oppositiion state abi? we dare them to come to south south.......... be enlightened before postng on nairaland. thats hw u spread false news all around the social media just to discredit jonathan. did u read nyarko's letter concerning this same boko issue? he said jonathan shud be charged for war crmes for killing northern youths, the man that tamed the uprise of insurgency was tagged boko sponsor by the northerners i mean former chief of army staff n gej was being pressurised to replaced him. so u think a southerner will go to north n cause havoc n the northern elders will keep shut? boko haram was programmed by the notherners to use n get sympathy amnesty from fed govt just like that of the nd militants but they couldnt manage d boys.
Look @ you.. What you dnt knw is much more than wat u knw...the states u mentioned above r those states where election was rigged massively in favour of PDP but even @ that, they lost gombe to buhari in the previous election...plus u jst shot urself in the foot by mentioning the former chief of army staff bn boko haram sponsor n GEJ bn pressurized to replace him..SMH..is replacing him the best way to deal with him? Is Nigeria now a lawless country? How can you catch a major terrorist sponsor and let him go scot free? ..Another sponsor was revealed to GEJ to be in the CBN and what did he do about it? He shielded him. This has passed many messages. Pls let's put sentiment aside and think straight
Re: How Buhari And Jega Planned To Rig This 2015 Election - Codewit.com Propaganda by frankyychiji(f): 1:56pm On Feb 10, 2015
madjune:

All you characters that root for corrupt practice and rigging in a democratic setting.
I've one prayer for you- if you're cool with the way jonathan has run his govt so far and, presently doing...
Pray God to run your life that way.

Kindly say AMEN as you quote back, if you truly have faith in your shameless stance.
Lamentations!! That's how far you can only go.
Re: How Buhari And Jega Planned To Rig This 2015 Election - Codewit.com Propaganda by WWWoOKLOADEDoTK: 2:00pm On Feb 10, 2015
rusher14:

You mean by crook don't you?

<b>bros am nt here to tell you who will win the election but to tel u who will rule over you, vote or no vote gej will stil go back to power<b>

CLICK LIKE FOR GEJ
CLICK SHARE FOR GEB

AS YOU CLICK REMEMBER TO MARCH4GOODLUCK

2 Likes

Re: How Buhari And Jega Planned To Rig This 2015 Election - Codewit.com Propaganda by WWWoOKLOADEDoTK: 2:01pm On Feb 10, 2015
rusher14:

You mean by crook don't you?

<b>bros am nt here to tell you who will win the election but to tel u who will rule over you, vote or no vote gej will stil go back to power</b>

CLICK LIKE FOR GEJ
CLICK SHARE FOR GEB

AS YOU CLICK REMEMBER TO MARCH4GOODLUCK

2 Likes

Re: How Buhari And Jega Planned To Rig This 2015 Election - Codewit.com Propaganda by poiZon: 2:05pm On Feb 10, 2015
midolian:
Look @ you.. What you dnt knw is much more than wat u knw...the states u mentioned above r those states where election was rigged massively in favour of PDP but even @ that, they lost gombe to buhari in the previous election...plus u jst shot urself in the foot by mentioning the former chief of army staff bn boko haram sponsor n GEJ bn pressurized to replace him..SMH..is replacing him the best way to deal with him? Is Nigeria now a lawless country? How can you catch a major terrorist sponsor and let him go scot free? ..Another sponsor was revealed to GEJ to be in the CBN and what did he do about it? He shielded him. This has passed many messages. Pls let's put sentiment aside and think straight

who mentioned who in CBN? (THE only name we know in CBN is SANUSI LAMIDO, Who else did they mentioned?
gej shud preoseecute lamido n u guys will shout WITCH-HUNTING ABI?
BUHARI WILL ENTER N i promise u there will be no free oyel n buildng of excess crude reserve. buhari will start buildng excess onions n tomato reserve!
*am done replyng u
Re: How Buhari And Jega Planned To Rig This 2015 Election - Codewit.com Propaganda by argon500: 2:07pm On Feb 10, 2015
frankyychiji:
The prayers of the faithfuls are working. They are fighting themselves! Their poisonous fingers have found their ways into their mouths and they are now singing with discordant tones! The janjaweeiids are ripping one another's throats! grin grin grin

cc: argon500
cc: Burger100

If that is your wish, then you are wrong. We are not like SaTanoids. It was just a normal misunderstanding and we were able to reason as a progressive not like you people.
Re: How Buhari And Jega Planned To Rig This 2015 Election - Codewit.com Propaganda by midolian(m): 2:18pm On Feb 10, 2015
poiZon:

who mentioned who in CBN? (THE only name we know in CBN is SANUSI LAMIDO, Who else did they mentioned?
gej shud preoseecute lamido n u guys will shout WITCH-HUNTING ABI?
BUHARI WILL ENTER N i promise u there will be no free oyel n buildng of excess crude reserve. buhari will start buildng excess onions n tomato reserve!
*am done replyng u
c'mn, no be fight na..we r gentlemen..and I believe we won't stop learning..Nobody is talking of Sanusi. Did u read Soyinka's reason for saying Jonathan doesn't deserve re-election? If NO, here is a link http://www.punchng.com/news/jonathan-doesnt-deserve-re-election-soyinka/ ...U don't have to reply me.u just have to know the way ur GEJ is doing thingz isn't the way it shld be done. An if he wasn't benefitting from such terrible acts, he wld have taken the necessatry actions.
Re: How Buhari And Jega Planned To Rig This 2015 Election - Codewit.com Propaganda by bajosky: 2:30pm On Feb 10, 2015
yibomustgo:

The whole world is watching. Jonathan can't be stupid. Jonathan is the next Samuel Doe and Lawrence Gbagbo.

EXCEPT God DIDN't place Gej there but i see Gmb already marching to ICCJ for his excesses killing of civilians,youth corpers,unlawfully detension of innocent nija.

Here Mumu ppl calling such a sardist agent of change or DARKNESS.
Re: How Buhari And Jega Planned To Rig This 2015 Election - Codewit.com Propaganda by poiZon: 2:32pm On Feb 10, 2015
midolian:
c'mn, no be fight na..we r gentlemen..and I believe we won't stop learning..Nobody is talking of Sanusi. Did u read Soyinka's reason for saying Jonathan doesn't deserve re-election? If NO, here is a link http://www.punchng.com/news/jonathan-doesnt-deserve-re-election-soyinka/ ...U don't have to reply me.u just have to know the way ur GEJ is doing thingz isn't the way it shld be done. An if he wasn't benefitting from such terrible acts, he wld have taken the necessatry actions.

hw is he benefittng from bh? u think he loves it when they call him all sorta rubbish names? bros open ur eyes n see who u r supporting.
-i would hv loved APC if it were a party formed by inexperience n patriotic politicians that knows d opium of good governance not party formed by tinubu supported by obasanjo, runned by amaechi n el rufai with the sarakis.......
even if they win come may, i bet u nigeria will never change. these same old folks aint coming to change nigeria, they r fightng for thier families n pockets. abi tinubu no dey travel abroad, y cant he replicate his experience in his state?
Re: How Buhari And Jega Planned To Rig This 2015 Election - Codewit.com Propaganda by madjune(m): 2:38pm On Feb 10, 2015
frankyychiji:
Lamentations!! That's how far you can only go.

I knew you don't have and can't find the liver to wish God to run your life like jonathan' pdp.

I repeat again, say AMEN.
Re: How Buhari And Jega Planned To Rig This 2015 Election - Codewit.com Propaganda by frankyychiji(f): 2:45pm On Feb 10, 2015
madjune:

I knew you don't have and can't find the liver to wish God to run your life like jonathan' pdp.

I repeat again, say AMEN.
So am I now to take instructions from a cretin like you?? Gej is the best president Nigeria has had! You are lazy and shallow minded and can't make your own research but depend on what liar Mohammed says! Sorry is your name.
Re: How Buhari And Jega Planned To Rig This 2015 Election - Codewit.com Propaganda by frankyychiji(f): 2:53pm On Feb 10, 2015
argon500:

If that is your wish, then you are wrong. We are not like SaTanoids. It was just a normal misunderstanding and we were able to reason as a progressive not like you people.
Progressive?? Hell no! You, argon500 displayed very quickly the very popular Buhari's hot temper! You were so quick to curse and swear for the eediot burger100 who took on you! You also pounced ferociously like a wild cat on other janjaweeidians who had a different opinion from you!! That's why Buhari will only rule Nigeria today in his dreams!! You remember how intolerant he was with the press! He murdered journalist and army officers who disagreed with him! You are just like him and you are friggin annoying son!!
Re: How Buhari And Jega Planned To Rig This 2015 Election - Codewit.com Propaganda by madjune(m): 2:54pm On Feb 10, 2015
frankyychiji:
So am I now to take instructions from a cretin like you?? Gej is the best president Nigeria has had! You are lazy and shallow minded and can't make your own research but depend on what liar Mohammed says! Sorry is your name.

Since you can't say AMEN, I will force it down your throat.

May God run your life the way jonathan has been running thiss nation.
May slow, inept blessings be your portion.
May your due promotions be shifted at the 90th hour.
And may your sons be clueless in inheritance.

May all agents of CHANGE on nairaland lay their hands upon your head and join you shout AMEN for yourself. AMEN.

Take it. Take it. Receive. Shemarerbarraa karma tubara puaaaa assh.ole.
Re: How Buhari And Jega Planned To Rig This 2015 Election - Codewit.com Propaganda by mazidalima: 2:56pm On Feb 10, 2015
some of us here especially people from the north n some westerners don't see anything wrong with a child having PVC to vote in an election. this trend is very bad.
how will the north feel if children from the south equally go and collect voters card and then vote during an election winning an election is not through the back door. these is the rigging we re talking about. you want GEJ out by all means because he his not playing into your hands anylonger? and for my Yoruba brothers n sisters, have you asked TINUBU why he his no more talking of sovereign national conference? ohhh, he has been promised the VP slot and also an oil well if Buhari wins? its a pity the way so of you follow your leaders to the grave without thinking. nigerdelta will not be kind to you if you guys do this to them. I bet you guys they will come after you guys. funny enough you guys are coward well it comes to holding your own. pardon me for these obvious truth of calling you guys coward. but the truth need to be said. your jagaban was clamoring for SNC some years ago. today he want change, when we all know that these man his an epitome of corruption of the highest order. anyway let me leave that for now and dwell an the sins of Mr jonathan. what are his sins? deziani Allison madueke is the problem? yes I agree with you all on that. but honestly has any President done greater than Jonathan in the last 30years? the answer is arguably no. Nigeria don spoil, no be 2day e spoil, e don tay, n u want oga jona 2 wipe it out in 4 years?
you guys are not fair to these man. the way our politics is moving fire will burn ooh, eemmm u all should take it easy. as for me I don't see change in Buhari, cos he his surrounded by wounded thieves and animals. people who want to have the bigger pot of the Nigerian economy. the only change Nigeria needs is the peaceful DIVISION OF THE COUNTRY. that's the change we need.
Re: How Buhari And Jega Planned To Rig This 2015 Election - Codewit.com Propaganda by frankyychiji(f): 3:16pm On Feb 10, 2015
madjune:

Since you can't say AMEN, I will force it down your throat.

May God run your life the way jonathan has been running thiss nation.
May slow, inept blessings be your portion.
May your due promotions be shifted at the 90th hour.
And may your sons be clueless in inheritance.

May all agents of CHANGE on nairaland lay their hands upon your head and join you shout AMEN for yourself. AMEN.

Take it. Take it. Receive. Shemarerbarraa karma tubara puaaaa assh.ole.
Stop annoying Buhari! He hates Jesus.
Re: How Buhari And Jega Planned To Rig This 2015 Election - Codewit.com Propaganda by notoriousbabe: 3:26pm On Feb 10, 2015
paulbets:

Bro don't be so sure o
anything is possible at this moment

I have prepared myself both mind and body for Interim Government
can't catch me unawares
same here my broda. I am ready for the the worst now.
Re: How Buhari And Jega Planned To Rig This 2015 Election - Codewit.com Propaganda by micrep3030(m): 3:32pm On Feb 10, 2015
Ole people tinubu is the master planner
Re: How Buhari And Jega Planned To Rig This 2015 Election - Codewit.com Propaganda by argon500: 3:38pm On Feb 10, 2015
frankyychiji:
Progressive?? Hell no! You, argon500 displayed very quickly the very popular Buhari's hot temper! You were so quick to curse and swear for the eediot burger100 who took on you! You also pounced ferociously like a wild cat on other janjaweeidians who had a different opinion from you!! That's why Buhari will only rule Nigeria today in his dreams!! You remember how intolerant he was with the press! He murdered journalist and army officers who disagreed with him! You are just like him and you are friggin annoying son!!

How is that your headache? Jobless SaTanoid member.
Re: How Buhari And Jega Planned To Rig This 2015 Election - Codewit.com Propaganda by frehage: 3:42pm On Feb 10, 2015
kay1one2:
People seem to forget that one has to win both in numbers and zones I.e two-thirds of the states as well!

It's majority of total votes cast plus 25% of the votes in each of two-thirds of the states.
Re: How Buhari And Jega Planned To Rig This 2015 Election - Codewit.com Propaganda by kay1one2(m): 3:49pm On Feb 10, 2015
frehage:

It's majority of total votes cast plus 25% of the votes in each of two-thirds of the states.

Ok.
Re: How Buhari And Jega Planned To Rig This 2015 Election - Codewit.com Propaganda by Dwdsniper84: 4:20pm On Feb 10, 2015
[quote author=chukwudi44 post=30586988]

Bros continue to whine here on Nairaland, whether by hook or crook GEJ must win and rule till 2019. Desperation ! Nawa o

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

PDP Wins Enugu LG By Landslide / Top Nigerian Politician Who 'Controls Many Judges' Revealed By Deji Adeyanju / Buhari Poses With His Former Driver In The Army And His Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.