Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,864 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:10 PM

Need Capital for Your Business Investment? This is Your Golden Opprtunity - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Need Capital for Your Business Investment? This is Your Golden Opprtunity (506 Views)

What Business/investment Can I Do With 5m Having A Monthly Roi / Charcoal Export Business Investment Opportunity / Top 5 Best Business Investment Opportunities In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Need Capital for Your Business Investment? This is Your Golden Opprtunity by Abrogeezy(m): 12:42am On Feb 10, 2015
The difficulty involved with getting loans in Nigeria is enormous. There is no need to over load your faith. But there is an easier way out. I found this opportunity that helps you to "[b]Raise Capital to the tune of N32.4 Million Naira" [/b]with entry registration of only N4,000.00

Yes, you read that right and its not as hard as you are imagining right now. And nope, it is not a scam. This is no hype and you have to be hard working to prove yourself anyways.
You can raise that amount in as little as 4-6 month. This all depends on your determination to win
And please, you won't have to dishonour yourself to achieve this. No product to sell. The only tool you need is your ability to make recommendations. It is a legitimate funding opportunity for your business.

I have reserved this information for only those who believe, in a world of doubting faith, I do not believe this information will be left open to the public like this for too long.

If you wish to have more information on how this works, please find out more below. Remember that taking no risk at all is a risk by itself.

For more information, please submit your details so I can show you proof here

(1) (Reply)

Business / FG Sells Multi – Billion Naira Delta Steel Company To Automobile Firm / How To Totally Change Your Poor Lifestyle In 30 Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.