Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,595 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

Nazim Mimiko Nominated To Replace Jega From March 1, 2015 - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nazim Mimiko Nominated To Replace Jega From March 1, 2015 (78682 Views)

House Of Reps Vows To Protect Jega From Sack / B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!! INEC NEW Chairman, Prof Nazim Mimiko / BREAKING News: INEC NEW Chairman, Prof Nazim Mimiko From March 1, 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nazim Mimiko Nominated To Replace Jega From March 1, 2015 by Akpan107(m): 7:50am On Feb 10, 2015
profjustine458:

Hahahaha. Power is sweet! The "weak" and
"clueless" Jonathan(as the enemies of
democracy would call him) is getting stronger
and some clue everyday. He just changed the
election date and now changing the Inec boss.
What "change" are we still looking for? Hahaha,
Apc how market?
i just dey enjoy u today, ur comments are very sweet. I Love them. Wishd i go fit dash u something.

4 Likes

Re: Nazim Mimiko Nominated To Replace Jega From March 1, 2015 by Arysexy(m): 7:51am On Feb 10, 2015
slap1:
The "clueless one" has dribbled the real clueless ones. I laugh in Otuoke. Kiokiikiikiokio

Lol

The same hypocrites whinning here are d same that hailed Tambuwal for political sagacity when he waited till last session to decamp to apc and extend house resumption till after primaries must have been conducted.

They just got a taste of their so called political sophistication served them hot.

Enjoy it.

6 Likes

Re: Nazim Mimiko Nominated To Replace Jega From March 1, 2015 by tomzman: 7:51am On Feb 10, 2015
Sometimes I wonder who is more of a chess master between GEJ and Tinubu. Anyways we are watching.

3 Likes

Re: Nazim Mimiko Nominated To Replace Jega From March 1, 2015 by Nobody: 7:52am On Feb 10, 2015
siraj1402:
Do I need to be told that Jonathan is calling for war?This is a PDP man and a brother to Governor Mimiko who is Campaign leader for Jonathan re election in southwest. Time will tell.Waiting for any e rat to attack me.
I thought I was the only person with this perception. The problem is his cluelessness has taken over his forsight & veto powers.He lacks objectivity on tribal/political issues & the clause of "veto power"is not in his dictionary,he just swallows any shallow & dumb advice spewed on him.Real shame on him.
Re: Nazim Mimiko Nominated To Replace Jega From March 1, 2015 by Nobody: 7:52am On Feb 10, 2015
profjustine458:

Please 1000 hit for Dr Goodluck Ebele Jonathan
for the decision. GEJ your victory is confirmed
and stamped by God. Prof Atahiru JEGA is
completely Apc and he give privilege to the Apc
state for their victory in presidential election for
14th February now scheduled for 28th of March.

What God, my broda leave religion out of this, this is politics nt religion.
What kind of reckless statement is this? was it nt the same Jega dat brought jonathan in 2011, why all this? Does GEJ knw the implications of what he is doing , that is if this is true. He wants to break this country up for his selffish ambition. Any INEC chairman appointed nw will only dance to his tune. coupled with the enermous responsibility, we dont need anyone new nor any surprises nw, let the current chairman be period! this is the wrong time to send the chariman on leave elections are done only ones in 4years, where will the new chariman start from. If this is indeed true then elections will nt be free nor fair. And Nigerians will fight it.

3 Likes

Re: Nazim Mimiko Nominated To Replace Jega From March 1, 2015 by decode55(m): 7:53am On Feb 10, 2015
[size=28pt] TKO! [/size]

GEJ till 2019 grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Nazim Mimiko Nominated To Replace Jega From March 1, 2015 by Allohrandy(m): 7:53am On Feb 10, 2015
eaglechild:

If Jega's name was Eze and the percentage PVC collection was reversed for the different regions, what do you think APC and perhaps the north will be saying?

Let us be objective abeg.

There are obvious irregularities in the distribution of the PVCs.
INEC fell short and Jega is the head, no sentiments here.
I don't think you are fair to critise Jega for the low collection of pvc in the south. In the north, most state governors declare public holiday for people to go collect their pvc and the people were also mobilized by their local politicians. However in the south most people don't really care about the election. For example in my compound in PH, only about 40% have collected their pvc. Most of them will tell you that pdp andAPC don't feed them so why should they waste their time to collect their pvc and vote in the election. I think the south governors need to do more in educating and mobilizing the people in collecting their pvc. Its not jega fault that their is low collection of pvc. I bet you that when the collection date ends in march, most southern states would still not get above 70% because some people just don't care and INEC cant force people to collect their pvc

1 Like

Re: Nazim Mimiko Nominated To Replace Jega From March 1, 2015 by CyberWolf: 7:53am On Feb 10, 2015
Arysexy:

Leave them, Let them be consoling themselves. To d illiterate animals up north, any non hausa or Southerner is "arne " or infidel. Do they have time to know who is igbo or Yoruba?

BTW who is afraid of them? They should start it there, We have a strong reason to scatter this fvcked up cesspit once and for all.
thank you my brother ...GEJ has beaten them to their own game.. If they want war, let them bring it on so that we will just burn this zoo of a country to ashes.. angry

7 Likes

Re: Nazim Mimiko Nominated To Replace Jega From March 1, 2015 by nanyya5000(f): 7:54am On Feb 10, 2015
Re: Nazim Mimiko Nominated To Replace Jega From March 1, 2015 by lyrikx(m): 7:55am On Feb 10, 2015
Na dem sabi
Re: Nazim Mimiko Nominated To Replace Jega From March 1, 2015 by CyberWolf: 7:56am On Feb 10, 2015
Allohrandy:
I don't think you are fair to critise Jega for the low collection of pvc in the south. In the north, most state governors declare public holiday for people to go collect their pvc and the people were also mobilized by their local politicians. However in the south most people don't really care about the election. For example in my compound in PH, only about 40% have collected their pvc. Most of them will tell you that pdp andAPC don't feed them so why should they waste their time to collect their pvc and vote in the election. I think the south governors need to do more in educating and mobilizing the people in collecting their pvc. Its not jega fault that their is low collection of pvc. I bet you that when the collection date ends in march, most southern states would still not get above 70% because some people just don't care and INEC cant force people to collect their pvc
its a lie..if they don't care, why going through the stress to register in the first place?...The truth is that Jega deliberately made collection of PVCs difficult in the south and for that, he must go angry

4 Likes

Re: Nazim Mimiko Nominated To Replace Jega From March 1, 2015 by Gguy4real: 7:57am On Feb 10, 2015
Wow unbelievable congratulation to we ondo state indigence

3 Likes

Re: Nazim Mimiko Nominated To Replace Jega From March 1, 2015 by rozayx5(m): 7:57am On Feb 10, 2015
Abagworo:

If you indeed love yourself you will never pray for anachy because of failed leadership. Everything you have written is about tribe and you further went on to call Biafra ragtag you "ette". I wish Igbos exonerated themselves on time from Jonathan so that you can fight this war you yell for.

fake igbo man
the only man who hides in batcha in ph and knows more about owerri . stop quoting me grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Nazim Mimiko Nominated To Replace Jega From March 1, 2015 by Nobody: 7:57am On Feb 10, 2015
Arysexy:

Lol

The same hypocrites whinning here are d same that hailed Tambuwal for political sagacity when he waited till last session to decamp to apc and extend house resumption till after primaries must have been conducted.

They just got a taste of their so called political sophistication served them hot.

Enjoy it.
do you know why I am so joyous with the recent happenings?

APC has been capitalizing on the leniency of the president, APC started the heat in the polity with their propaganda and cruel campaign. Now Jonathan is reminding them whom the president is.

I can put my last kobo at stake that buhari will never rule Nigeria.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nazim Mimiko Nominated To Replace Jega From March 1, 2015 by sprind: 7:58am On Feb 10, 2015
Are U Dropping Ur Hit Song / Video Or U Intend on Promoting Your Company Or
Brand With Us !!
Let's Promote That Dope song & Let's HYPE.
Ur Company / Brand on Enjoy9ja.com ||
Add Admin pin: 532DAED3
Twitter: @Sprin_D
Phone: +2347039513114
Re: Nazim Mimiko Nominated To Replace Jega From March 1, 2015 by Arysexy(m): 7:59am On Feb 10, 2015
[s]
Allohrandy:
[/s]

U are very naive about d game plan between APC and Jega.

Why is d non availability of voters card rampant in south than north? I know a friend that has been frustrated out by inec, his card is no where to b found, He did the last registration yet no show.

Jega has a plan with Thiefnubuu.

That's Why apc is so confident of winning, they have been assured by jega.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nazim Mimiko Nominated To Replace Jega From March 1, 2015 by ignis: 8:00am On Feb 10, 2015
Mimiko, oya go and scatter every things JEGA has planted.

4 Likes

Re: Nazim Mimiko Nominated To Replace Jega From March 1, 2015 by appini: 8:01am On Feb 10, 2015
CyberWolf:
thank you my brother ...GEJ has beaten them to their own game.. If they want war, let them bring it on so that we will just burn this zoo of a country to ashes.. angry

We like it when it's hot.. Let them bring it we are fully ready

3 Likes

Re: Nazim Mimiko Nominated To Replace Jega From March 1, 2015 by PenSniper: 8:01am On Feb 10, 2015
profjustine458:

Apc how market?

Ol boy, market they bad for al-jazeeraaassshhh. I carry my bad market run for Nigeria debate for al-jazeera-ISIS for padding to no avail.

1 Like

Re: Nazim Mimiko Nominated To Replace Jega From March 1, 2015 by slap1(m): 8:03am On Feb 10, 2015
itetemi:

the way to civil war.
You forget he's the C in C.

1 Like

Re: Nazim Mimiko Nominated To Replace Jega From March 1, 2015 by Funjosh(m): 8:03am On Feb 10, 2015
God Bless Nigeria
Re: Nazim Mimiko Nominated To Replace Jega From March 1, 2015 by lexxwiz(m): 8:03am On Feb 10, 2015
Drums of war ... I hope we're all ready to dance.. Oh yeah, don't think you be nairalanding. Michael Jackson bad!!! Let's be careful what we wish for... Ask Libarians!!
Re: Nazim Mimiko Nominated To Replace Jega From March 1, 2015 by BLACKSNIP(m): 8:04am On Feb 10, 2015
profjustine458:

Apc how market?
Laughing in Spanish

2 Likes

Re: Nazim Mimiko Nominated To Replace Jega From March 1, 2015 by UjSizzle(f): 8:04am On Feb 10, 2015
jaybee3:
They are actually trying to frustrate Jega and in turn back him into a corner where the only way forward is resignation.

Wrong time to plan a trip to naija

SMH
sad You should postpone if it's not safe now.

1 Like

Re: Nazim Mimiko Nominated To Replace Jega From March 1, 2015 by Funjosh(m): 8:05am On Feb 10, 2015
nanyya5000:

Please dont Tell me you are still booking space on page 7

1 Like

Re: Nazim Mimiko Nominated To Replace Jega From March 1, 2015 by Allohrandy(m): 8:05am On Feb 10, 2015
CyberWolf:
its a lie..if they don't care, why going through the stress to register in the first place?...The truth is that Jega deliberately made collection of PVCs difficult in the south and for that, he must go angry
I didn't experience any difficulty collecting my pvc in PH tho because I collected my PVC early. Some people just like fire brigade approach and wait for the last days to collect their pvc. Its going to be hard collecting your pvc if you wait till the last mins. The truth is that it seems people here in the south have a lower voters apathy than the northerners. Most people I know don't even plan on voting.
Re: Nazim Mimiko Nominated To Replace Jega From March 1, 2015 by PenSniper: 8:05am On Feb 10, 2015
scribespad:
Hmm, Ondo State Governor's younger brother. Something rings a familiar bell here. Quite interesting!

A game of Chess or Scrabble?

Its Chess - to baffle the illiterates like Buhari and his likes.

1 Like

Re: Nazim Mimiko Nominated To Replace Jega From March 1, 2015 by Dammysweet(f): 8:06am On Feb 10, 2015
This is the happiest thing i'v heard this week. Power is good ooo. Goodluck really went to sch..... i'm 100% sure that APC never expected it.

5 Likes

Re: Nazim Mimiko Nominated To Replace Jega From March 1, 2015 by Sapeleboy(m): 8:07am On Feb 10, 2015
eaglechild:

If Jega's name was Eze and the percentage PVC collection was reversed for the different regions, what do you think APC and perhaps the north will be saying?

Let us be objective abeg.

There are obvious irregularities in the distribution of the PVCs.
INEC fell short and Jega is the head, no sentiments here.

2 Likes

Re: Nazim Mimiko Nominated To Replace Jega From March 1, 2015 by Rexyl(m): 8:07am On Feb 10, 2015
psalmsjob:

A brother of Gov. Mimiko of Ondo State, a die-hard supporter of GEJonathan for his own personal agenda of becoming a minister after 2017 is a partial replacement as INEC boss. But to replace Jega now is a testament to the fact that Badluck Jonathan wants to rig this election but if he does he'll be setting a dangerous stage for destructions even Aso Rock will crumble on him.

Nigeria of yester years is different now o. Its either change or we go for broke. Those notions that Nigerians don't want to die is not real again o if someone told you just 10 years ago that there'll be suicide bombers in Nigeria even female ones would you believe?

Don't deceive yourself Jonathan your time is up! If you don't let us #VoteForChange then you're forcing us to #FightForChange.

The time of fold hand look don pass o. I for one has kids now and their future is most important to me, since mine has been bastardized by corrupt government so now I cannot allow my children's future to be set on a stealing is not corruption minded president.

Nobody wants war or violence but sometimes you've got to do what you've got to do to survive! I rather die for what I believe than to live believing nothing! Ara wa kan gan o GEJ no try our patience o!

#VoteForChange #VoteForBuhari #VoteForNigeria #VoteForAPC

hehehe... #voteforchange , #fightforchange, #GejistheChange, #Gmbisthechange. When will there be change and the kind of change? pdp controls the federal power, people want change, apc controls power in some States, yet people want change. what exactly will satisfy people and when are they going to be satisfied?
Re: Nazim Mimiko Nominated To Replace Jega From March 1, 2015 by TI1919(m): 8:07am On Feb 10, 2015
Congratulations Prof Nazim Mimiko wishing you all the best

6 Likes

Re: Nazim Mimiko Nominated To Replace Jega From March 1, 2015 by itetemi: 8:08am On Feb 10, 2015
slap1:
You forget he's the C in C.

indeed. yet under him boko haram seized territories and hosted their flags, they kidnapped 200 girls and all he could do was to dance skelewu.

pls is that a C in C.

pls check out the prime minister of Jordan. that is what they call a commander in chief not to talk of countries like the united states.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply)

I Was Minister At 43, It’s Unfair To Return 20 Years After – El-rufai / Apc Wanted To Stop Defectors But It Fail - Buhari / Anambra Election: INEC Official Results Announcement 2017 (Live Updates)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.