Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,605 members, 7,958,845 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 05:20 AM

Parties Kick Against Plot To Sack Jega - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Parties Kick Against Plot To Sack Jega (28887 Views)

Northern Group Warns Against Plot To Undermine Tinubu / Parties Kick As Plot To Sack Jega Thickens / North Rejects Election Postponement; To Resist Any Attempt To Sack Jega (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Parties Kick Against Plot To Sack Jega by Nobody: 8:24am On Feb 10, 2015
johnmartus:
I hope both ijaw and igbo have prepare for war because am perceive that war is looming
wetin concern Igbo now? Shey na Igbo man be president ABI na we wan commot jega?

Abeg no call Igbo for the matter, nothing concern us, we are on the sideline watching how the movie unfolds. grin

1 Like

Re: Parties Kick Against Plot To Sack Jega by nagoma(m): 8:25am On Feb 10, 2015
Kundagarten:

The masses would only revolt in two regions.
The middle belt, se and ss are speaking with one voice. you hausas don't have monopoly on violence.

Are there no masses in those other regions?
Re: Parties Kick Against Plot To Sack Jega by owobokiri(m): 8:25am On Feb 10, 2015
itetemi:

phd holder indeed that cannot make the simplest decision any president should be able to make without blinking. it is only in otuoke you can try that crap.go an install him there without election.not in Nigeria, only votes will count in this nation.

When your towns man, the ugly one, was ranting about "do or die" elections, where were you with all these sanctimonious facade?? Emergency patriots! We are getting rid of those oligarchs and replacing them with mild mannered HUMANS like Jonathan. You should be grateful.
Re: Parties Kick Against Plot To Sack Jega by Bolajiblog(m): 8:26am On Feb 10, 2015
This z insane...wats z d exact sin of JEGA that required him to be sacked?
Jega has always proved to us that he is a prof...y sacking?
Where re we going to naija?
Re: Parties Kick Against Plot To Sack Jega by Nobody: 8:26am On Feb 10, 2015
What do you want?

You guys forced GEJ into playing the dirty game of politricks. You called him clueless and feeble when he was trying to be lenient.
Re: Parties Kick Against Plot To Sack Jega by InglishTeechar(m): 8:27am On Feb 10, 2015
mamajohn:
Democracy is under threat just because of the ambition of one man, GEJ.

Its easy for you to sit down in your living room and type rubbish...before you call Nigeria a hopeless nation, i assume you are a foreigner but if not then you are a bastard and hopeless as well...there cannot be Nigeria without Nigerians and if you call your country hopless then you are also hopeless, i am very sure people like you dont and cant contribute anything meaningful to this country instead you sit down like a fool and abuse your country forgeting you are part of it.

When will Nigerians pray for their country instead of abusing her...right from the beginning even during their trail period the americans always say 'God bless America'...look around you and see if that prophecy is not revealing itself, but here its all abusing and cursing and instead of the country to move forward she is moving backward because of the curses of some irresponsible people.

For me and my household Nigeria is moving forward and we are blessed, if you wish your country hopelessness then hopelessness will befall you and your entire family.

The power of life and death is in the tongue, use it wisely.
Re: Parties Kick Against Plot To Sack Jega by InglishTeechar(m): 8:28am On Feb 10, 2015
Gbawe:

Were you even born in 1967? I was not. As if the entire forum does not know your support of GEJ is driven by a hatred of Nigeria and a passion to see the nation in misery because of your vendetta-driven obsession with 'getting even' over a civil war you should try and put behind you and move on from. You are very sad.

You need to get a life and enjoy all the good things life has to offer instead of allowing your entire life and outlook to be defined by something you and others today,who should be allies, were not part of and did not cause. Your hateful heart and perpetual desire for vengeance against others makes you back evil and is the reason Nigeria may experience another civil strife in future while progressive nations grapple with how to secure progress for their citizens.

Its easy for you to sit down in your living room and type rubbish...before you call Nigeria a hopeless nation, i assume you are a foreigner but if not then you are a bastard and hopeless as well...there cannot be Nigeria without Nigerians and if you call your country hopless then you are also hopeless, i am very sure people like you dont and cant contribute anything meaningful to this country instead you sit down like a fool and abuse your country forgeting you are part of it.

When will Nigerians pray for their country instead of abusing her...right from the beginning even during their trail period the americans always say 'God bless America'...look around you and see if that prophecy is not revealing itself, but here its all abusing and cursing and instead of the country to move forward she is moving backward because of the curses of some irresponsible people.

For me and my household Nigeria is moving forward and we are blessed, if you wish your country hopelessness then hopelessness will befall you and your entire family.

The power of life and death is in the tongue, use it wisely.

2 Likes

Re: Parties Kick Against Plot To Sack Jega by SomebodyLovesMe: 8:28am On Feb 10, 2015
chukwudi44:

Sharaap jare,when he was playing by the rules you called him clueless naa? Una never see anything yet

What a half wit.

He is still clueless, just that he has added desperation to his cluelessnss.

He is on a mission of self-destruct, as all clueless people are.
Re: Parties Kick Against Plot To Sack Jega by ichidodo: 8:30am On Feb 10, 2015
onyxo76:
i hope you have proof of all these allegations...
We have proof...solid incontrovertible proof that Jega or elements in the top echelon of INEC have been induced and coerced by the APC and ACF....its a synergy GEJ has been well briefed of and due to his patriotism fuelled by the need to save Nigeria despite herself didn't bother to raise alarm but deftly work within the ambit of the law to sue for the postponement of this exercise and terminal leave of Jega.

1 Like

Re: Parties Kick Against Plot To Sack Jega by okokhaerat(m): 8:31am On Feb 10, 2015
3 months terminal leave?? u be weyrey!!! if person go 3months terminal leave in just 3months to the end of his appointment, are u saying he is stylishly resigned before the end? u are an epitome of cluelessness
Chigold101:
Mamajohn must we run a man down because we dont like his face?

1- do you know what is called CIVIL SERVICE COMMISSION PROCEDURE? Nobody is trying to sack Jega but he must go to 3months terminal leave as required by civil service procedure.

2- is INEC really ready to conduct elections on February 14 & 28? The answer is NO. If INEC is ready what happened to over 25% of Nigerians voters who are yet to get their PVC? Was INEC going to conduct a fresh election in 3North Eastern states on a later date or are their votes not needed? Remember Jega told us in 2011 that he was ready but inbetween election he had to shift state elections.

3- If all is well in North East, why did EU observers say they wont be going their to observe votings. Dont you know that what happens over there could be the game changer.

4- why was Jega in a hurry to conduct this election in February? This will be our 5th elections since return of democracy in 1999, tell me how many of the elections took place in February.
Incase yo dont know Jega knew that he will be going on terminal leave on or before March 28 that was why he wanted to hurridly conduct this election before taken off.
Thank u...

Anyway I am getting ready to MarchonBuhari‘s head come March 28...
Re: Parties Kick Against Plot To Sack Jega by Sajio(m): 8:35am On Feb 10, 2015
why the name calling? how prepared were Jega for the election...? when almost 34% of Nigerians have not gotten their voters card? almost all the northerners has collected their PVC and the other parts haven't?
the truth is that, Jega has been infiltrated by APC, and he's ready to do anything since he has nothing to loose. Jega said it with his mouth that ts remaining 34%pvc to be distributed. what has he been doing for over 6yrs? We have to be careful and mindful cos the ppl in question have nothing to loose should incase the otherwise happens.. if government is not comfortable with Jega.. he should resign and nothing will happen.. still Nigerians that will surfer, buhari in person has gotten the best and better part of Nigeria likewise Gej... so keep instigating cos u will be d one to suffer it...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Parties Kick Against Plot To Sack Jega by Jesusloveyou: 8:35am On Feb 10, 2015
owobokiri:
Jegas last presidential elections were also fraught with many avoidable organisational loopholes although the country just wanted to get things over with and move on after the yarduas mess. The man is grossly incompetent and is highly overated. Take away the 'prof' before his name and you have a character that can't deliver intellectually better than my carpenter. Jega is a joke, honestly! Do we need ask Jega for his certificates too? Prof of political science going into a hotly contested presidential elections WITHOUT trained polling staffs?? In a highly dysfunctional state with charged centrifugal forces waiting to latch on the aftermath of a rigged election to wreck havoc!? I am emberassed! And you should be too!!. Did he also swear an affidavit for his PHD??
when he rigg d last election for this clueless govt.u saTANiod were happy,but now,he refuse to play game,because my jesus has touch him,and u want to sack him because he is now born again,or u want him to be like ur clueless phd without thesis.

2 Likes

Re: Parties Kick Against Plot To Sack Jega by don33310(m): 8:36am On Feb 10, 2015
lacasa:
ƗƚƗƚmmm...

GEJ should hav known that the Govt has never fought the will of the people and lasted

If he is really too dumb to think that he will force Jega out n riig victory in this election and all will be well, then, he is a bigger fool than I took him fo

That can't stand wt the reality of today, I just pity him wallahi
IBB as a military man tried it and he ran for his life
Re: Parties Kick Against Plot To Sack Jega by Myself2(m): 8:37am On Feb 10, 2015
[size=14pt]Yes,we kick against his sack now,but he should be prepared to proceed on terminal leave by March and exit the scene of this scandalous electoral "preparation" he created.Let a fresh credible man be appointed to conduct the elections[/size]
Re: Parties Kick Against Plot To Sack Jega by Nobody: 8:38am On Feb 10, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
when he rigg d last election for this clueless govt.u saTANiod were happy,but now,he refuse to play game,because my jesus has touch him,and u want to sack him because he is now born again,or u want him to be like ur clueless phd without thesis.
Don't call Jesus in this matter because you have no idea of what jega is planning. Just make your point without that holy name.
Re: Parties Kick Against Plot To Sack Jega by don33310(m): 8:40am On Feb 10, 2015
lacasa:
ƗƚƗƚmmm...

GEJ should hav known that the Govt has never fought the will of the people and lasted

If he is really too dumb to think that he will force Jega out n riig victory in this election and all will be well, then, he is a bigger fool than I took him fo

IBB as a military man tried it and he ran for his dear life,he covered his face a little by using the phrase “stepping aside”
Re: Parties Kick Against Plot To Sack Jega by owobokiri(m): 8:43am On Feb 10, 2015
Bolajiblog:
This z insane...wats z d exact sin of JEGA that required him to be sacked?
Jega has always proved to us that he is a prof...y sacking?
Where re we going to naija?

Good question! I will give you 3 SOLID answers:

He tried to inflate the number of polling booths in the north by around 30,000 new booths without any convincing increase in the population of that area. That is called gerrymandering and is a very clever undrrhand card played by sophisticated forgers only!

2, He allowed for a carefree allocation of PVCs to the north while laying down extremely strigent guidelines for the south. As a result, war torn Borno witnessed more PVC collection than any state down south. His mago mago and jaga jaga caught up with him there, and

3: He resisted a reasonable extension of the voting dates to allow for easy distribution of PVCs even when almost half of registered voters haven't collected theirs, he kept quiet while APC agents confiscated PVCs belonging to voters that looked like PDP memebers in APC states while flooding strategic INEC positions with his ethnic henchmen. You want more?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Parties Kick Against Plot To Sack Jega by rabimlomo: 8:44am On Feb 10, 2015
mamajohn:
Democracy is under threat just because of the ambition of one man, GEJ.

I mean JUST ONE MAN! How desperate can some people be. They have forgoten that whatever they acquire is fleeting.

1 Like

Re: Parties Kick Against Plot To Sack Jega by richidinho(m): 8:48am On Feb 10, 2015
SkyBlue1:

You are completely and utterly shameless and I worry for the kind of morals you would instill in your children. The level of sycophancy I have seen around this election and Jonathan are absolutely shocking and horrendous. So you are actually aggregating strength to the ability of one to use the state to fight his opposition? Is that strength in your eyes or cowardice? What is even more worrying is the feverish support you give to it, do you think Jonathan knows your name or gives a damn about you? Keep on mortgaging your future for a chance of what you see in your head as some confused sense of "victory" that would mean no light and more corruption. Disgusting

Just passing I saw this shit of urs

Well

I advice u commit suicide
Re: Parties Kick Against Plot To Sack Jega by rabimlomo: 8:49am On Feb 10, 2015
owobokiri:

Get ready for Arewaistan then where a clan of certificate forgers and vibrant coup plotters will perennially hold sway. . The decsion has been made; no vacancy in Aso rock. We can't replace a PHD holder with a proven inept whose certificate of distinction in gunnery is no where to be found.

I am sure so many uniport students, past and present will be ashamed anytime they remember or read that GEJ and his wife, mama pesi graduated from that school. A phd holder that can not behave better than a college holder? What is there to be proud of. SMH

PS: I just got to know the first lady actually have a bachelors degree. It is just sad, really sad.
Re: Parties Kick Against Plot To Sack Jega by Sigo86(m): 8:51am On Feb 10, 2015
Chigold101:
Mamajohn must we run a man down because we dont like his face?

1- do you know what is called CIVIL SERVICE COMMISSION PROCEDURE? Nobody is trying to sack Jega but he must go to 3months terminal leave as required by civil service procedure.

2- is INEC really ready to conduct elections on February 14 & 28? The answer is NO. If INEC is ready what happened to over 25% of Nigerians voters who are yet to get their PVC? Was INEC going to conduct a fresh election in 3North Eastern states on a later date or are their votes not needed? Remember Jega told us in 2011 that he was ready but inbetween election he had to shift state elections.

3- If all is well in North East, why did EU observers say they wont be going their to observe votings. Dont you know that what happens over there could be the game changer.

4- why was Jega in a hurry to conduct this election in February? This will be our 5th elections since return of democracy in 1999, tell me how many of the elections took place in February.
Incase yo dont know Jega knew that he will be going on terminal leave on or before March 28 that was why he wanted to hurridly conduct this election before taken off.
Thank u...

Anyway I am getting ready to MarchonBuhari‘s head come March 28...

U're d gr8est Modern idiot of all times... Do u know what dis jargons had done 2ur brain... Ur brain just gt shrinked!..#Ode,Isi-ewu#
Re: Parties Kick Against Plot To Sack Jega by negroG(m): 8:56am On Feb 10, 2015
jega or jepa has already been sacked so those peep shouting on media, internet beware no amount of shoutin or rantin will stop jega 4rm packing his load hahahahaha gej till apc GET sense
Re: Parties Kick Against Plot To Sack Jega by onyxo76(m): 8:56am On Feb 10, 2015
ichidodo:
We have proof...solid incontrovertible proof that Jega or elements in the top echelon of INEC have been induced and coerced by the APC and ACF....its a synergy GEJ has been well briefed of and due to his patriotism fuelled by the need to save Nigeria despite herself didn't bother to raise alarm but deftly work within the ambit of the law to sue for the postponement of this exercise and terminal leave of Jega.
ok let me believe you have concrete proof about this, is it right for him to be replaced by Mimiko' brother? knowing fully well that the current Ondo state gov is a strong campaigner of gej.
Re: Parties Kick Against Plot To Sack Jega by ALISMILE(m): 8:57am On Feb 10, 2015
owobokiri:
He must be sacked! He is way too steeped in the goals of the parrty of the talibans that any shred of sincerity left in his image is long gone. He calibrated this whole process to favour his kinsman and by so doing has brought INEC to disrepute. Every discerning mind now questions the independence of INEC , no thanks to jegas desperate antics. Jega must be kicked out. INEC deserves an independent umpire and must get that. Most political parties want him to go anyway. He is not there just for APC so go he must.
The problem witu pple is that u don't read and u conclude based on ignorance! If u had read d article u wud ve seen that The Coalition of Polical Parties re kicking against any plan being orchestrated to sack Jega! Rather u sentimentally,ignorantly and baselessly conclude that other parties do not want Jega!

1 Like

Re: Parties Kick Against Plot To Sack Jega by valuedammy(m): 8:58am On Feb 10, 2015
Same Jega that was given an accolade for conducting a free and fair election in 2011 is now incompetent to handle d nxt election. Gej knws Nigerians are nt ready 2 give him their mandate that is why he is trying to manipulate the nxt election, just ride on we are watching u, I know u will eventually rot in jail...Insha Allah bikudiratilahi.
Re: Parties Kick Against Plot To Sack Jega by nwaanambra1(m): 8:59am On Feb 10, 2015
chukwudi44:

Ode this is not 1967 this time around you will be the rebels and the war will be fought on your domains

cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

Am crying for the man that fathered you. he must have passed thru terrible pains because of his evil son. . undecided
Re: Parties Kick Against Plot To Sack Jega by Tonylyte(m): 9:04am On Feb 10, 2015
lacasa:
ƗƚƗƚmmm...

Like sanusi was sacked and the country went into war, after series of threat from the opposition? Like u protested to the street after the postponment of the election? Make una dey talk wetin una fit do joor. Gej will rig the election like obasanjo and yar'adua and win, nothing will happen. NO VACCANCY TILL 2019.
Re: Parties Kick Against Plot To Sack Jega by owobokiri(m): 9:04am On Feb 10, 2015
ALISMILE:
The problem witu pple is that u don't read and u conclude based on ignorance! If u had read d article u wud ve seen that The Coalition of Polical Parties re kicking against any plan being orchestrated to sack Jega! Rather u sentimentally,ignorantly and baselessly conclude that other parties do not want Jega!

"Coalition of pitical parties"? AKA the many fingers of APCs leprous hand?? Teacher don't teach me nansense, abegii
Re: Parties Kick Against Plot To Sack Jega by geebehn(m): 9:04am On Feb 10, 2015
sincerenigerian:

Shut up bastard. I am glad you admit he is breaking the law. Breaking the law doesn't mean he is still not clueless. If he wasn't clueless he wouldn't be breaking the law in the first place because his lawlessness is about to cause bloodshed in the country. He is going to be the next Lawrence Gbagbo or Charles Taylor. The evidence are there that he is the one killing people in the North worshipping in their churches just because he is looking for bloody reaction and to pain his opponent as killers. This is the same blackmail he used against IBB and opponents in Bayelsa. It would be a miracle for Jonathan not to die in ICC prison.
I love to read reasonable comments, just like this on nairaland.
God bless your brain sir...
God bless Nigeria,
God bless Me.
Re: Parties Kick Against Plot To Sack Jega by ichidodo: 9:05am On Feb 10, 2015
onyxo76:
ok let me believe you have concrete proof about this, is it right for him to be replaced by Mimiko' brother? knowing fully well that the current Ondo state gov is a strong campaigner of gej.
If your enemy comes to a fight with an AK 47...do you engage him with a matchete?.
Re: Parties Kick Against Plot To Sack Jega by chardino(m): 9:07am On Feb 10, 2015
PDP is playing high Tech politics. Is not abt going to the street to protest alone is abt thinking. ...... GEJ till 2019
Re: Parties Kick Against Plot To Sack Jega by Jesusloveyou: 9:07am On Feb 10, 2015
customized13:
Don't call Jesus in this matter because you have no idea of what jega is planning. Just make your point without that holy name.
o.k is just a change of mind that he don't want this nation in jeopardy by rigging election again for this clueless govt.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Musa Ayeni: I Will Defeat Jonathan And Buhari- APA Presidential Candidate / The Storming Of Kwara By VP Osinbajo In Pictures. / Osun Government Clears Air On ‘return To Half Salary’ For Workers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.