Stats: 3,155,204 members, 7,825,772 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

Parties Kick Against Plot To Sack Jega - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Parties Kick Against Plot To Sack Jega (28734 Views)

Northern Group Warns Against Plot To Undermine Tinubu / Parties Kick As Plot To Sack Jega Thickens / North Rejects Election Postponement; To Resist Any Attempt To Sack Jega (2) (3) (4)

Re: Parties Kick Against Plot To Sack Jega by Gbawe: 6:48am On Feb 10, 2015
chukwudi44:

Ode this is not 1967 this time around you will be the rebels and the war will be fought on your domains

Were you even born in 1967? I was not. As if the entire forum does not know your support of GEJ is driven by a hatred of Nigeria and a passion to see the nation in misery because of your vendetta-driven obsession with 'getting even' over a civil war you should try and put behind you and move on from. You are very sad.

You need to get a life and enjoy all the good things life has to offer instead of allowing your entire life and outlook to be defined by something you and others today,who should be allies, were not part of and did not cause. Your hateful heart and perpetual desire for vengeance against others makes you back evil and is the reason Nigeria may experience another civil strife in future while progressive nations grapple with how to secure progress for their citizens.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Parties Kick Against Plot To Sack Jega by Chigold101(m): 6:48am On Feb 10, 2015
sincerenigerian:
[s][/s]

Rubbish from you again. Let me remind you Jega conducted election in 2011 that brought Jonathan as president. Jonathan impending loss has nothing to do with Jega. It is all about referendum on Jonathan records of the last five years. People want his ineptness and corruption to go. If he tries something stupid, he should be ready to die like Samuel Doe.
lolzzz... Jega conducted election that brought GEJ in but that election was not conducted in February...
Who is more corrupt? The people who do not see anything wrong in the man they are following lying under oath abi na who?
As for GEJ dying, you funny pass Baba Suwe...

Am getting ready to MarchOnBuhari‘s head in March
Taaaaa Buhari...

Re: Parties Kick Against Plot To Sack Jega by mamajohn(f): 6:59am On Feb 10, 2015
Chigold101:
Mamajohn must we run a man down because we dont like his face?

1- do you know what is called CIVIL SERVICE COMMISSION PROCEDURE? Nobody is trying to sack Jega but he must go to 3months terminal leave as required by civil service procedure.

2- is INEC really ready to conduct elections on February 14 & 28? The answer is NO. If INEC is ready what happened to over 25% of Nigerians voters who are yet to get their PVC? Was INEC going to conduct a fresh election in 3North Eastern states on a later date or are their votes not needed? Remember Jega told us in 2011 that he was ready but inbetween election he had to shift state elections.

3- If all is well in North East, why did EU observers say they wont be going their to observe votings. Dont you know that what happens over there could be the game changer.

4- why was Jega in a hurry to conduct this election in February? This will be our 5th elections since return of democracy in 1999, tell me how many of the elections took place in February.
Incase yo dont know Jega knew that he will be going on terminal leave on or before March 28 that was why he wanted to hurridly conduct this election before taken off.
Thank u...

Anyway I am getting ready to MarchonBuhari‘s head come March 28...
You must be a fool. Its when an ignoble job is in the offing that you remember civil service rules.

Re: Parties Kick Against Plot To Sack Jega by Nobody: 7:24am On Feb 10, 2015
lacasa:
ƗƚƗƚmmm...

GEJ should hav known that the Govt has never fought the will of the people and lasted

If he is really too dumb to think that he will force Jega out n riig victory in this election and all will be well, then, he is a bigger fool than I took him fo

That can't stand wt the reality of today, I just pity him wallahi
I believe he is relying on the military to halt any protest that may arise just as he did during the fuel subsidy saga.
Re: Parties Kick Against Plot To Sack Jega by Kingspin(m): 7:45am On Feb 10, 2015
Jeja will go! No need for the thicken.

Re: Parties Kick Against Plot To Sack Jega by itetemi: 7:50am On Feb 10, 2015
please let it be known that jonathan cannot try this otherwise there will be no election in the north or southwest..pls advise your oga jonny walker not to move from clueless to super clueless.
Re: Parties Kick Against Plot To Sack Jega by Koroaso: 7:51am On Feb 10, 2015
GEJ trying to move the goalpost.
Re: Parties Kick Against Plot To Sack Jega by Nobody: 7:52am On Feb 10, 2015
War is coming and I hope and pray it kills all those corrupt politicians.

Re: Parties Kick Against Plot To Sack Jega by itetemi: 7:52am On Feb 10, 2015
chukwudi44:

Sharaap jare,when he was playing by the rules you called him clueless naa? Una never see anything yet

please let it be known that jonathan cannot try this otherwise there will be no election in the north or southwest..pls advise your oga jonny walker not to move from clueless to super clueless.
Re: Parties Kick Against Plot To Sack Jega by itetemi: 7:52am On Feb 10, 2015
owobokiri:
He must be sacked! He is way too steeped in the goals of the parrty of the talibans that any shred of sincerity left in his image is long gone. He calibrated this whole process to favour his kinsman and by so doing has brought INEC to disrepute. Every discerning mind now questions the independence of INEC , no thanks to jegas desperate antics. Jega must be kicked out. INEC deserves an independent umpire and must get that. Most political parties want him to go anyway. He is not there just for APC so go he must.

Re: Parties Kick Against Plot To Sack Jega by Dahkogrin007(m): 7:53am On Feb 10, 2015
owobokiri:
Jegas last presidential elections were also fraught with many avoidable organisational loopholes although the country just wanted to get things over with and move on after the yarduas mess. The man is grossly incompetent and is highly overated. Take away the 'prof' before his name and you have a character that can't deliver intellectually better than my carpenter. Jega is a joke, honestly! Do we need ask Jega for his certificates too? Prof of political science going into a hotly contested presidential elections WITHOUT trained polling staffs?? In a highly dysfunctional state with charged centrifugal forces waiting to latch on the aftermath of a rigged election to wreck havoc!? I am emberassed. Did he also swear an affidavit for his PHD??
what point have you made?? I cn only c rubbish from u
Re: Parties Kick Against Plot To Sack Jega by absoluteSuccess: 7:54am On Feb 10, 2015
The roll call has just began.
Re: Parties Kick Against Plot To Sack Jega by Shoutozone: 7:54am On Feb 10, 2015
Parties should kick against it. Whatever would happen to Jega's appointment should come after the general elections. He is the one who's been planning for this election, why would they consider replacing him at the eleventh hour?
Re: Parties Kick Against Plot To Sack Jega by KanwuliaJara: 7:54am On Feb 10, 2015
For not making available the PVC cards, HE SHOULD BE SACKED!!!!! kiss

Re: Parties Kick Against Plot To Sack Jega by arewafederation: 7:55am On Feb 10, 2015
chukwudi44:

Sharaap jare,when he was playing by the rules you called him clueless naa? Una never see anything yet

This old baba, when will you learn to be responsible? How you celebrate each time the daft president moves this country closer to anarchy shows how much you hate Nigeria. Because you are old and fast approaching your grave doesn't mean you should enjoy the destruction of this country by your mentor GEJ. Whatever you wish for shall consume your children and grand children after your death.

Learn to act your age, biko!

Re: Parties Kick Against Plot To Sack Jega by sprind: 7:56am On Feb 10, 2015
Are U Dropping Ur Hit Song / Video Or U Intend on Promoting Your Company Or
Brand With Us !!
Let's Promote That Dope song & Let's HYPE.
Ur Company / Brand on Enjoy9ja.com ||
Add Admin pin: 532DAED3
Twitter: @Sprin_D
Phone: +2347039513114
Re: Parties Kick Against Plot To Sack Jega by emeka2847: 7:56am On Feb 10, 2015
sincerenigerian:
[s][/s]

Rubbish from you again. Let me remind you Jega conducted election in 2011 that brought Jonathan as president. Jonathan impending loss has nothing to do with Jega. It is all about referendum on Jonathan records of the last five years. People want his ineptness and corruption to go. If he tries something stupid, he should be ready to die like Samuel Doe.
In fact if he doesn't die like Samuel Doe, he'll live the rest of his life like Lawrent Gbagbo

Re: Parties Kick Against Plot To Sack Jega by Kundagarten: 7:57am On Feb 10, 2015
Jega should be sacked, he has lost all credibilities. Jega is only there to fulfil the will and caprices of his kinsmen, this cannot be allowed to happen.
Re: Parties Kick Against Plot To Sack Jega by Nobody: 7:57am On Feb 10, 2015
l0l
Re: Parties Kick Against Plot To Sack Jega by nanyya5000(f): 7:57am On Feb 10, 2015
Gej carry go!!

Re: Parties Kick Against Plot To Sack Jega by Kundagarten: 7:57am On Feb 10, 2015
emeka2847:
In fact if he doesn't die like Samuel Doe, he'll live the rest of his life like Gbagbo

Shut up your smelly mouth, I can smell the stink here.
Re: Parties Kick Against Plot To Sack Jega by dBard: 7:58am On Feb 10, 2015
Though there are several inconsistencies so far seen, and though I personally think Jega has been compromised, removing him @ this time will not be the best.
The polity is already heated up enough and adding anything else to the mix mite cause an instantaneous reaction.

There are master riggers in APC as well as PDP, and in this election,there are NO Saints only Sinners.

It is well.

Re: Parties Kick Against Plot To Sack Jega by rozayx5(m): 7:58am On Feb 10, 2015
sack the gambari boy boy
giving pvc to 10 year old in kano

Re: Parties Kick Against Plot To Sack Jega by Manred0(m): 7:59am On Feb 10, 2015
These criminals should'nt push thier luck too far. Because if they push Nigerians to the wall, wallahi these country is not going to contained us. angry

Re: Parties Kick Against Plot To Sack Jega by dre11(m): 7:59am On Feb 10, 2015
Seems GEJ plans is to allow for military to take over with all his plans and manoeuvre on the umpire of this election

He shouldn't destroy our young democracy with do or die attitude

Re: Parties Kick Against Plot To Sack Jega by slap1(m): 7:59am On Feb 10, 2015
They may have their say, but GEJ will have his way. Always.

Re: Parties Kick Against Plot To Sack Jega by wwwkaycom(m): 8:01am On Feb 10, 2015
I remember Prof Humphrey Nwosu of the June 12 era, I feel for Prof Atahiru Jega at a time like this, I feel even more pity for Dr Ebele Jonathan. He will put his name into disrepute forever, where is IBB today? Where is Abacha? You don't go against the peoples wish in a democracy and prosper, I said it before, you can't work against this change and succeed, its like a Volkswagen Beetle car ramming itself into a moving Dangote Lorry loaded with cement. It is suicide mission. I doubt if certain people on this forum really cherish freedom, as it is said in the American State of New Hampshire, please guys, "Live free or die". Tell Oga Jona to have a rethink, he won't survive this fire he is setting by himself. The conflagration will be too much, it will consume Jona and his spin doctors, but Nigeria will surely survive, ire o!

Re: Parties Kick Against Plot To Sack Jega by Kundagarten: 8:01am On Feb 10, 2015
Jega can no longer be trusted, shame the Fulani man now. Bring it on, any one who wants chaaos would get chaos.

Re: Parties Kick Against Plot To Sack Jega by owobokiri(m): 8:03am On Feb 10, 2015
lacasa:
ƗƚƗƚmmm...

GEJ should hav known that the Govt has never fought the will of the people and lasted

If he is really too dumb to think that he will force Jega out n riig victory in this election and all will be well, then, he is a bigger fool than I took him fo

That can't stand wt the reality of today, I just pity him wallahi

Whose will really? My will? Your will? Our will? Are you misrepresenting your will for my will? Whose will? Yorubas? Fulas? Junkuns? Igbos or Angas will? Jona is defending my will and I am a Nigerian and he is my president. Essentially he is defending Nigerias will! Capish!?

Re: Parties Kick Against Plot To Sack Jega by JustCalMeDBoss(m): 8:04am On Feb 10, 2015
In Asari Dokubo's voice Gej would win in whateva way.
Re: Parties Kick Against Plot To Sack Jega by InvertedHammer: 8:04am On Feb 10, 2015
GEJ has already lost the election.

Even if he wins, his credibility is zilch because it is believed that he engineered the postponement of the election to finesse the rigging maneuvers.

If after all these abracadabra, GEJ is announced the winner, Nigeria will know no peace for the next four years from internal and international pressures.

Nigeria's economy is too fragile for international sanctions. Some people do not know the implications of what is going on. They fail to see beyond their enclaves.
/

Lady Protests In Akwa Ibom Over Buhari's Failure To Probe Akpabio (Pics) / El-rufai And Dangote Meet In Abuja After His Return From A Short Holiday(photos) / Gombe Governor Involved In Auto Crash