Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,774 members, 7,851,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:53 AM

Where Is Jonathan's Boko Haram Field Commander- Ali Modu Sherriff - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Is Jonathan's Boko Haram Field Commander- Ali Modu Sherriff (1102 Views)

Halima Ali Modu-sheriff Set To Wed (Photo) / Halti Ali-Modu Sheriff's 52nd Birthday Celebration With Her Hubby And Children / Two Generals Purportedly Express Shock Over Jonathan’s Boko Haram War Politics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Is Jonathan's Boko Haram Field Commander- Ali Modu Sherriff by Nobody: 5:34am On Feb 10, 2015
Where is Ali Modu Sherriff? The Boko Haram field commander in charge of PDP Boko Haram wing. Ali Modu Sherriff has not been seen in the public in the last two months.

Jonathan should tell us where he sent Ali Modu Sherrif in the last two months. Has he been killed in the field?
Re: Where Is Jonathan's Boko Haram Field Commander- Ali Modu Sherriff by egift(m): 5:39am On Feb 10, 2015
He is one of those that should be in jail since, but instead, Jonathan is offering him Presidential Protection in exchange for NE Votes.

4 Likes

Re: Where Is Jonathan's Boko Haram Field Commander- Ali Modu Sherriff by ascaris(m): 5:51am On Feb 10, 2015
These are the same people that formed APC and then crossed over to PDP and yet we are being brain washed every day that they represent change.
Change under my foot!
Please, vote for individuals! Dont kill yourself for any politician or political party.

1 Like

Re: Where Is Jonathan's Boko Haram Field Commander- Ali Modu Sherriff by dunkem21(m): 5:54am On Feb 10, 2015
And all this while, he was tagged a progressive.

Now, he is a boko haram commander.

Somebody, pls help with the definition of hypocricy

1 Like

Re: Where Is Jonathan's Boko Haram Field Commander- Ali Modu Sherriff by Change2015(m): 6:00am On Feb 10, 2015
dunkem21:

Help with the spelling of hypocrisy first.
Sherrif like Tom Ikimi and many others are simply government moles sent to try to destroy the opposition. The plan has failed. Funny how the president has not hit the campaign trail with Sherrif sha, but he is still calling convict Alamiesegha his permanent boss in Bayelsa!

#change
#GMB
#APC
Re: Where Is Jonathan's Boko Haram Field Commander- Ali Modu Sherriff by Nobody: 6:15am On Feb 10, 2015
egift:
He is one of those that should be in jail, but instead, Jonathan is offering him Presidencial Protection in exchang for NE Votes.
Re: Where Is Jonathan's Boko Haram Field Commander- Ali Modu Sherriff by dunkem21(m): 6:57am On Feb 10, 2015
Change2015:

Help with the spelling of hypocrisy first.
Sherrif like Tom Ikimi and many others are simply government moles sent to try to destroy the opposition. The plan has failed. Funny how the president has not hit the campaign trail with Sherrif sha, but he is still calling convict Alamiesegha his permanent boss in Bayelsa!

#change
#GMB
#APC

Thanks for the correction. Appreciated.

Help with the spelling of Alamieyeseigha.

Ehm, I don't engage any moniker not up to 3 months of registration on Nairaland. They are "likes"robot donors.

..It might just be egift hiding there or barcanista himself.
Re: Where Is Jonathan's Boko Haram Field Commander- Ali Modu Sherriff by dunkem21(m): 7:11am On Feb 10, 2015
Change2015; You are a high ranking member of the APC.

Maybe, Lai Mohammed sef.

You write like him.
Re: Where Is Jonathan's Boko Haram Field Commander- Ali Modu Sherriff by Change2015(m): 7:32am On Feb 10, 2015
dunkem21:
Change2015; You are a high ranking member of the APC.

Maybe, Lai Mohammed sef.

You write like him.

Lol, abeg o, Lai senior me well. But I like the guy. Small in stature but the man is permanent headache for pdp. I will claim high ranking supporter, but I will defer to obiagelli, berem, barcanista etc etc. Thank God say my people no send me go Jonathan or Patience kind of school sha! Diaris really a God.

#change
#GMB
#APC
Re: Where Is Jonathan's Boko Haram Field Commander- Ali Modu Sherriff by dunkem21(m): 7:59am On Feb 10, 2015
Change2015:

Lol, abeg o, Lai senior me well. But I like the guy. Small in stature but the man is permanent headache for pdp. I will claim high ranking supporter, but I will defer to obiagelli, berem, barcanista etc etc. Thank God say my people no send me go Jonathan or Patience kind of school sha! Diaris really a God.

#change
#GMB
#APC

Yeah, Lai is sound. So, you are.

God bless your people for not sending you to Buhari kind of school.

Of course, you know Buhari can't type like this.

It amazes me how an intelligent babe like Obiagelli will be supporting Buhari.

When people like Obiagelli aspire for any elective post, call on me, I will carry the campaign for head. ..

..but Buhari ... Mba.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Is Jonathan's Boko Haram Field Commander- Ali Modu Sherriff by MizMyColi(f): 9:14am On Feb 10, 2015
dunkem21:

When people like Obiagelli aspire for any elective post, call on me, I will carry the campaign for head. ..

..but Buhari ... Mba.

Ditto.
Re: Where Is Jonathan's Boko Haram Field Commander- Ali Modu Sherriff by Change2015(m): 9:48am On Feb 10, 2015
dunkem21:

..but Buhari ... Mba.

Lol. I beg to disagree. Buhari always strikes me as a proud Nigerian who believes in our country. Even from the wikileaks releases Jonathan was telling a shell md how he was not the best for leadership... Sorry but Jonathan carries and expresses himself with no dignity. Calling Alams, an ex-convict his permanent boss at a campaign rally, haba. That is how Christiane Amanpour was able to embarrass him on CNN, because he talks like a child. Buhari by contrast is always worth listening to in his interviews. I am really not interested in tribal or religious sentiment. I want a leader who believes in a united Nigeria and will fight to preserve it, and one who communicates a zeal to do the right thing. That Jonathan married Patience shows he never really expected to be in the public spotlight otherwise they would have polished themselves a little? His expectations have never been high, and the country is suffering the consequences.

#change
#GMB
#APC

1 Like

Re: Where Is Jonathan's Boko Haram Field Commander- Ali Modu Sherriff by dunkem21(m): 10:21am On Feb 10, 2015
MizMyColi:

Ditto.

..Ditto to you too.

I watched the vice presidential debate and wept as clueless women mess themselves up.

I really don't blame them when intellects like you prefer to glue their bum bum on the fence.

We deserve what we get.
Re: Where Is Jonathan's Boko Haram Field Commander- Ali Modu Sherriff by Nobody: 10:28am On Feb 10, 2015
dunkem21:

Well said.

God bless President GEJ. Politics should not be a do or die game. That we don't support one candidate should not make us enemy.
Re: Where Is Jonathan's Boko Haram Field Commander- Ali Modu Sherriff by Nobody: 3:40am On Feb 15, 2015
Where is he?

(1) (Reply)

PDP Governorship Grand Rally; Obio/akpor LGA, Port Harcourt.(photos) / Jubilation As Obiano Flags Off Work On Umueri Airport Road / Obama Birth Certificate Scandal ; A Big Lesson To Buhari/apc Supporters.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.