Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

Ekiti Rigging: Interview With Captain Sagir Koli Who Recorded Meeting - Sahara - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekiti Rigging: Interview With Captain Sagir Koli Who Recorded Meeting - Sahara (38147 Views)

Sagir Koli Reabsorbed Into Army / My Encounter With Captain Buhari / Must See !!! Interview With Captain Sagir Koli over PDP election rigging !!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ekiti Rigging: Interview With Captain Sagir Koli Who Recorded Meeting - Sahara by LRNZH(m): 6:14am On Feb 10, 2015
Sahara Reporters: Nigeria Army Captain Who Secretly Recorded Ekiti Rigging Plan Explodes - SaharaReporters

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fDTWXAFdnFM

This exclusive interview with whistleblower Capt. Sagir Koli, who released audio recordings and an sworn affidavit of leading PDP politicians plotting electoral fraud in Ekiti State.

The audio recordings depict the meeting as being attended by the eventual “winner” of the election, Governor Ayo Fayose of Ekiti; Senator Iyiola Omisore; a man identified as Honorable Abdulkareem; the Minister for Police Affairs Jelili Adesiyan; and Senator Musiliu Obanikoro who was at the time the Minister of State for Defence. Mr. Chris Uba came to Ekiti with huge stash cash and soldiers from the East to carry out the assignment.

http://saharareporters.tv/nigerian-army-captain-who-secretly-recorded-ekiti-rigging-plan-explodes

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti Rigging: Interview With Captain Sagir Koli Who Recorded Meeting - Sahara by SeverusSnape(m): 6:20am On Feb 10, 2015
Explode...Is he an explosive?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti Rigging: Interview With Captain Sagir Koli Who Recorded Meeting - Sahara by Nobody: 6:25am On Feb 10, 2015
SeverusSnape:
He exploded with shocking allegations against those at the seat of power

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti Rigging: Interview With Captain Sagir Koli Who Recorded Meeting - Sahara by Oklander: 6:26am On Feb 10, 2015
PDP, party of riggers.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti Rigging: Interview With Captain Sagir Koli Who Recorded Meeting - Sahara by SeverusSnape(m): 6:27am On Feb 10, 2015
vandutchboy:

But are those allegations real?

10 Likes

Re: Ekiti Rigging: Interview With Captain Sagir Koli Who Recorded Meeting - Sahara by Oklander: 6:27am On Feb 10, 2015
SeverusSnape:
No, he is a bomb. grin

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Rigging: Interview With Captain Sagir Koli Who Recorded Meeting - Sahara by Nobody: 6:32am On Feb 10, 2015
SeverusSnape:

But are those allegations real?
The audio was real and he had to go on exile after being threatened with death by the Brigadier General Aliyu Momoh who helped Fayose rig the elections. Also had his 15 year old brother arrested and authorities go after his parents and wife.

68 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ekiti Rigging: Interview With Captain Sagir Koli Who Recorded Meeting - Sahara by SeverusSnape(m): 6:32am On Feb 10, 2015
Oklander:
No, he is a bomb. grin
grin Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe grin
Are you from Okene?
Because a friend of mine from Okene refers to the place as OKLAND

5 Likes

Re: Ekiti Rigging: Interview With Captain Sagir Koli Who Recorded Meeting - Sahara by SeverusSnape(m): 6:33am On Feb 10, 2015
vandutchboy:

The audio was real and he had to go on exile after being threatened with death by the Brigadier General Aliyu Momoh who helped Fayose rig the elections. Also had his 15 year old brother arrested and authorities go after his parents and wife.
Hmmmmm... I see.
Time will tell, If he's innocent, He'll surely be vindicated.

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti Rigging: Interview With Captain Sagir Koli Who Recorded Meeting - Sahara by Nobody: 6:37am On Feb 10, 2015
LRNZH:

This exclusive interview with whistleblower Capt. Sagir Koli, who released audio recordings and an sworn affidavit of leading PDP politicians plotting electoral fraud in Ekiti State.

The audio recordings depict the meeting as being attended by the eventual “winner” of the election, Governor Ayo Fayose of Ekiti; Senator Iyiola Omisore; a man identified as Honorable Abdulkareem; the Minister for Police Affairs Jelili Adesiyan; and Senator Musiliu Obanikoro who was at the time the Minister of State for Defence. Mr. Chris Uba came to Ekiti with huge stash cash and soldiers from the East to carry out the assignment.

http://saharareporters.tv/nigerian-army-captain-who-secretly-recorded-ekiti-rigging-plan-explodes/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=nigerian-army-captain-who-secretly-recorded-ekiti-rigging-plan-explodes
How is Chris Uba Obasanjo boy not in jail,his Juju must be strong.I dont how he came to be one of the most powerful people in the country. He has openly commited so many atrocities against the State,but im not surprised because he is a patron of Okija Shrine

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Rigging: Interview With Captain Sagir Koli Who Recorded Meeting - Sahara by Oklander: 6:48am On Feb 10, 2015
SeverusSnape:

grin Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe grin
Are you from Okene?
Because a friend of mine from Okene refers to the place as OKLAND
Correct cool

4 Likes

Re: Ekiti Rigging: Interview With Captain Sagir Koli Who Recorded Meeting - Sahara by babdap: 6:49am On Feb 10, 2015
Space booked
Re: Ekiti Rigging: Interview With Captain Sagir Koli Who Recorded Meeting - Sahara by alaoeri: 6:53am On Feb 10, 2015
vandutchboy:

How is Chris Uba Obasanjo boy not in jail,his Juju must be strong.I dont how he came to be one of the most powerful people in the country. He has openly commited so many atrocities against the State,but im not surprised because he is a patron of Okija Shrine
Just a matter of time he will soon meet his waterloo, where are those that trend same path before him?

8 Likes

Re: Ekiti Rigging: Interview With Captain Sagir Koli Who Recorded Meeting - Sahara by KwoiZabo(m): 7:14am On Feb 10, 2015
Oklander:
PDP, party of riggers.
APC party of both riggers & foggers

21 Likes

Re: Ekiti Rigging: Interview With Captain Sagir Koli Who Recorded Meeting - Sahara by Nobody: 7:18am On Feb 10, 2015
KwoiZabo:
Why hasnt PDP brought them to book then,it shows how ineffective PDP has been in terms of administering justice

19 Likes

Re: Ekiti Rigging: Interview With Captain Sagir Koli Who Recorded Meeting - Sahara by dre11(m): 7:28am On Feb 10, 2015
KwoiZabo:

For your small plastic mind.......
Give us prove that APC rigged and forged..... but it a well know notion that PDP rigged, killed and forged

Just like the stolen mandate in Ekiti before fayemi reclaim it
Like the stolen mandate in Osun before it was given back to Aregbeshola
Like the stolen mandate that baba Adedibu(RIP) stole from the people of Oyo state to Akala
Like the stolen mandate in Ekiti again.........

Party of thieves PDP

46 Likes

Re: Ekiti Rigging: Interview With Captain Sagir Koli Who Recorded Meeting - Sahara by KwoiZabo(m): 7:30am On Feb 10, 2015
[quote author=vandutchboy post=30588972][/quote]Na so Fashola bring Tinubu to book abi? don't worry the illiterare daura general will be striped of his title as general and he will rot in the jail he sent many to.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Rigging: Interview With Captain Sagir Koli Who Recorded Meeting - Sahara by kaleidoscope: 7:31am On Feb 10, 2015
A Nigerian 'Military Intelligent' officer talking so 'un-intelligently'... He could actually tell his story without giving out some Nigerian military operational details that hitherto should be clandestine.... Listening to him speak from beginning to the end, you could detect some military operational information that in no way helped to buttress his point rather than making him sound 'un-intelligent'...
He came out in the open to leak this secret tape, which is a good step in the fight against corrupt practices and a service to the Nation, while on the flip side he gives out Nigeria military operational and signal operations in his "few minutes of fame" on air.. This leaves me wondering if his palms were greased or sentiments were involved in the whole video thingy...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti Rigging: Interview With Captain Sagir Koli Who Recorded Meeting - Sahara by Nobody: 7:35am On Feb 10, 2015
kaleidoscope:
A Nigerian 'Military Intelligent' officer talking so 'un-intelligently'... He could actually tell his story without giving out some Nigerian military operational details that hitherto should be clandestine.... Listening to him speak from beginning to the end, you could detect some military operational information that in no way helped to buttress his point rather than making him sound 'un-intelligent'...
He came out in the open to leak this secret tape, which is a good step in the fight against corrupt practices and a service to the Nation, while on the flip side he gives out Nigeria military operational and signal operations in his "few minutes of fame" on air.. This leaves me wondering if his palms were greased or sentiments were involved in the whole video thingy...
So in your shallow mind someone that had to leave his own country due to be threatended with death by Brigadier Aliyu Momoh and had his 15 year old brother arrested and army authorities go after his wife and family is looking for fame right ? Give your head a shake

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ekiti Rigging: Interview With Captain Sagir Koli Who Recorded Meeting - Sahara by tempest01(m): 7:39am On Feb 10, 2015
In as much as using the security apparatus for rigging, and I condem it in totality,

There is hardly an election in Nigeria that is not rigged or influenced to favour the party inpower.

This guy was a mole for tinubu and it is only when he was discovered that he decided to be a whistle blower.

6 Likes

Re: Ekiti Rigging: Interview With Captain Sagir Koli Who Recorded Meeting - Sahara by Nobody: 7:49am On Feb 10, 2015
tempest01:
In as much as using the security apparatus for rigging, and I condem it in totality,

There is hardly an election in Nigeria that is not rigged or influenced to favour the party inpower.

This guy was a mole for tinubu and it is only when he was discovered that he decided to be a whistle blower.
If you listened to the video you would have seen he was concerned about how unprofessional the army had become. It is not a soldier duty to help politicians to rig election,but to secure the country by fighting insurgency for Boko Haram. He didnt sign up to be in the army to be used to rig elections for Politicians and if you had listened to the audio,you have heard how angry he was when civilians(Fayose,Omisore and Honoruable Abdulrakeem) were disrespecting his boss(Brigadier Momoh),in the audio they had mention to Brigadier Momoh to keep him in order, they dont take disrespect by civilians lightly.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ekiti Rigging: Interview With Captain Sagir Koli Who Recorded Meeting - Sahara by LRNZH(m): 7:53am On Feb 10, 2015
vandutchboy:

If you listened to the video you would have seen he was concerned about how unprofessional the army had become. It is not a soldier duty to help politicians to rig election,but to secure the country by fighting insurgency for Boko Haram. He didnt sign up to be in the army to be used to rig elections for Politicians and if you had listened to the audio,you have heard how angry he was when civilians(Fayose,Omisore and Honoruable Abdulrakeem) were disrespecting his boss(Brigadier Momoh),in the audio they had mention to Brigadier Momoh to keep him in order, they dont take disrespect by civilians lightly.

That GEJ and the army detained his 15 year old brother for 5 months is really inhuman. Nigeria is a failed state.

17 Likes

Re: Ekiti Rigging: Interview With Captain Sagir Koli Who Recorded Meeting - Sahara by Nobody: 8:02am On Feb 10, 2015
LRNZH:

That GEJ and the army detained his 15 year old brother for 5 months is really inhuman. Nigeria is a failed state.
He also said his brother was fed worms by the army while chained when he was detained

6 Likes

Re: Ekiti Rigging: Interview With Captain Sagir Koli Who Recorded Meeting - Sahara by LRNZH(m): 1:01pm On Feb 10, 2015
vandutchboy:

He also said his brother was fed worms by the army while chained when he was detained

Sometimes I feel like dropping my Nigerian citizenship.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ekiti Rigging: Interview With Captain Sagir Koli Who Recorded Meeting - Sahara by Nobody: 2:18pm On Feb 10, 2015
Nigeria is in deep shit!

Oga Seun, pls take this post to the FP

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Rigging: Interview With Captain Sagir Koli Who Recorded Meeting - Sahara by Missy89(f): 3:38pm On Feb 10, 2015
LRNZH:

Sometimes I feel like dropping my Nigerian citizenship.

I am considering this

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ekiti Rigging: Interview With Captain Sagir Koli Who Recorded Meeting - Sahara by Sanchez01: 3:56pm On Feb 10, 2015
Dear Jesus! How great thou art shocked shocked shocked!!! God please rescue this nation

kaleidoscope:

I know nothing of the military though but I believe making this video is a huge step, since he had not been heard from before now. You may choose to be bitter and refer to the recording as few minutes of fame but I'll tell you I saw a man whose life is threatened. Our military arm has been compromised and as terrible as it is, the heads use the ones beneath them to carry out their shady acts. I heard the Captain's brother was caught, tied to a bed for many months and was fed earthworms just because they wanted the Captain to come out of his hiding place. You still think this is fame?

cc
Seun
Lalasticlala et al

9 Likes

Re: Ekiti Rigging: Interview With Captain Sagir Koli Who Recorded Meeting - Sahara by Nobody: 4:01pm On Feb 10, 2015
Sanchez01:
Dear Jesus! How great thou art shocked shocked shocked!!! God bless rescue this nation

I know nothing of the military though but I believe making this video is a huge step, since he had not been heard from before now. You may choose to be bitter and refer to the recording as few minutes of fame but I'll tell you I saw a man whose life is threatened. Our military arm has been compromised and as terrible as it is, the heads use the ones beneath them to carry out their shady acts. I heard the Captain's brother was caught, tied to a bed for many months and was fed earthworms just because they wanted the Captain to come out of his hiding place. You still think this is fame?

cc
Seun
Lalasticlala et al
Unfortunately thats the way some people reason,if you speak against the evil happening in goverment you must APC or after fame

4 Likes

Re: Ekiti Rigging: Interview With Captain Sagir Koli Who Recorded Meeting - Sahara by anonimi: 4:02pm On Feb 10, 2015
vandutchboy:

that you have VERIFIED, abi? shocked

The APCheat bandits said the audio tape was verified by their US people abi na brancg sef in November.
Reasonable people will ask why was it not presented in their appeal case against Fayose, not so

Useless people want turn all of us to dem mumu, chai.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2110930_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

5 Likes

Re: Ekiti Rigging: Interview With Captain Sagir Koli Who Recorded Meeting - Sahara by scribble: 4:02pm On Feb 10, 2015
This man should not be celebrated

He is just another Buhari apologist

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti Rigging: Interview With Captain Sagir Koli Who Recorded Meeting - Sahara by Pangea: 4:03pm On Feb 10, 2015
angry

In a saner clime
Some people would have resigned by now
While some will be in jail!

Here is Nigeria, the Banana republic !

As I have said before,
Democracy is not for us, don't let us continue to deceive ourselves!

Awon oloshi dede!

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

One United Africa 1000 Man March: Jonathan, Anyaoku, Ooni Of Ife, Soyinka Join / Nigerian Ambassador To Indonesia Recalled Over Assault Of Diplomat / Buhari Reopens $182m Bribery Case-tribune

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.