Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,843 members, 7,824,512 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 11:28 AM

Must See !!! Interview With Captain Sagir Koli over PDP election rigging !!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Must See !!! Interview With Captain Sagir Koli over PDP election rigging !!! (4054 Views)

Sagir Koli Reabsorbed Into Army / My Encounter With Captain Buhari / Ekiti Rigging: Interview With Captain Sagir Koli Who Recorded Meeting - Sahara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Must See !!! Interview With Captain Sagir Koli over PDP election rigging !!! by Gbawe: 6:35pm On Feb 07, 2015
Go to the link below, scroll down to "Livestream SaharaTV LIVE Broadcast: Feb. 7, 2015". Fastforward to 01:12 to watch the interview with Captain Sagir Koli the Army intelligence officer who recorded Omisore, Obanikoro, Fayose et al co-opting a Senior army officer into their plan to rig the Ekiti and Osun election!!!! Nigeria is in big trouble people and GEJ has totally finished the Army. I expect this video will be on youtube soon but I have searched and it is not available yet. I was transfixed watching Koli's account of events. This must not be buried like every evil, stinking thing in Nigeria under the PDP. When Buhari is sworn in these guys should all be made to pay for this development which is a very big disgrace for Nigeria. Jonathan is completely finished !!! There is no way he can continue leading Nigeria now and I guess there may be some truth to the rumour they plan to declare an interim government to prevent power going to Buhari who will surely right these disgusting wrongs we are seeing now. Watch below !!!!

http://saharareporters.com/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Must See !!! Interview With Captain Sagir Koli over PDP election rigging !!! by Engenuo(m): 6:41pm On Feb 07, 2015
God bless U @ Captain
Re: Must See !!! Interview With Captain Sagir Koli over PDP election rigging !!! by Gbawe: 6:46pm On Feb 07, 2015
Engenuo:
God bless U @ Captain

My sentiments too. Even the most die-hard fans of GEJ and the PDP should bow their head in shame. Kai !!! A whole Country destroyed by complete greed and criminality !!! Area boys and thugs like Fayose, Obankoro and 'double corn' Omisore bullying military officers they should respect all thanks to what GEJ has turned Nigeria into !!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Must See !!! Interview With Captain Sagir Koli over PDP election rigging !!! by Redoil: 6:48pm On Feb 07, 2015
Gbawe:

My sentiments too. Even the most die-hard fans of GEJ and the PDP should bow their head in shame. Kai !!! A whole Country destroyed by complete greed and criminality !!! Area boys and thugs like Fayose, Obankoro and 'double corn' Omisore bullying military officers they should respect all thanks to what GEJ has turned Nigeria into !!!!!!
how market na?
Re: Must See !!! Interview With Captain Sagir Koli over PDP election rigging !!! by TheOtherview: 6:49pm On Feb 07, 2015
Expressions of support for this upstanding patriot

Re: Must See !!! Interview With Captain Sagir Koli over PDP election rigging !!! by Alphaoscar: 6:50pm On Feb 07, 2015
Hmmm
Re: Must See !!! Interview With Captain Sagir Koli over PDP election rigging !!! by Gbawe: 6:51pm On Feb 07, 2015
Really proud of this Nigga !!!!! It must be hard knowing his brother was locked up for 5 months because of his own personal resolve to do the right thing !! They even went after his father and wife. This is why the PDP is called the "nest of killers".

5 Likes

Re: Must See !!! Interview With Captain Sagir Koli over PDP election rigging !!! by Gbawe: 6:54pm On Feb 07, 2015
TheOtherview:
Expressions of support for this upstanding patriot

Indeed. A Nigerian hero !!! Can Nigerians now see what GEJ and the PDP are engaged in while brave Soldiers like Sagir Koli go and face vicious terrorists so we may remain safe?
Re: Must See !!! Interview With Captain Sagir Koli over PDP election rigging !!! by Gbawe: 7:06pm On Feb 07, 2015
Mods, can you 'sticky' and frontpage this 'tsunami' video interview?

1 Like

Re: Must See !!! Interview With Captain Sagir Koli over PDP election rigging !!! by chamboy(m): 8:00pm On Feb 07, 2015
dey wont put it on fp na...
Re: Must See !!! Interview With Captain Sagir Koli over PDP election rigging !!! by chamboy(m): 8:01pm On Feb 07, 2015
ME ALARIWO OF NAIRALAND WOULD PROMOTE THIS THREAD NOW

1 Like

Re: Must See !!! Interview With Captain Sagir Koli over PDP election rigging !!! by Nobody: 9:51pm On Feb 07, 2015
SEUN IS A PDP MEMBER.. THIS POST WILL NEVER MAKE IT TO THE FP.. angry angry
Re: Must See !!! Interview With Captain Sagir Koli over PDP election rigging !!! by skyfall: 9:54pm On Feb 07, 2015
Gbawe

I didn't see the interview at 01:12. What's there is sports.
Re: Must See !!! Interview With Captain Sagir Koli over PDP election rigging !!! by dennismukoro(m): 9:56pm On Feb 07, 2015
fp please
Re: Must See !!! Interview With Captain Sagir Koli over PDP election rigging !!! by Nobody: 9:58pm On Feb 07, 2015
They can rig for I care. But they should rig Nairabet.

Can APC OR PDP me 138k for predicting 15matches?

Oh no they can't. For ma fellow hustlers them if u need tips on how to predict and win visit the link on my signature. No waste time. Follow us jolly
Re: Must See !!! Interview With Captain Sagir Koli over PDP election rigging !!! by Nobody: 10:53am On Feb 08, 2015
Gbawe:
Go to the link below, scroll down to "Livestream SaharaTV LIVE Broadcast: Feb. 7, 2015". Fastforward to 01:12 to watch the interview with Captain Sagir Koli the Army intelligence officer who recorded Omisore, Obanikoro, Fayose et al co-opting a Senior army officer into their plan to rig the Ekiti and Osun election!!!! Nigeria is in big trouble people and GEJ has totally finished the Army. I expect this video will be on youtube soon but I have searched and it is not available yet. I was transfixed watching Koli's account of events. This must not be buried like every evil, stinking thing in Nigeria under the PDP. When Buhari is sworn in these guys should all be made to pay for this development which is a very big disgrace for Nigeria. Jonathan is completely finished !!! There is no way he can continue leading Nigeria now and I guess there may be some truth to the rumour they plan to declare an interim government to prevent power going to Buhari who will surely right these disgusting wrongs we are seeing now. Watch below !!!!

http://saharareporters.com/

still not on fp - then again, an fg that can detain a 15 year old boy would have no qualms stationing soldiers at seun's residence

we can only hope fp topics are not being posted at gunpoint
Re: Must See !!! Interview With Captain Sagir Koli over PDP election rigging !!! by skyfall: 11:05am On Feb 08, 2015
Here's the full video. Every Nigerian must watch this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fDTWXAFdnFM

1 Like

Re: Must See !!! Interview With Captain Sagir Koli over PDP election rigging !!! by Gbawe: 12:29pm On Feb 08, 2015
skyfall:
Here's the full video. Every Nigerian must watch this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fDTWXAFdnFM

Indeed because this is the sort of government misconduct that topples government instantly elsewhere. Yet I feel Nigeria is currently too divided and troubled for some Nigerians to know the true implication of this. Now very difficult to believe that GEJ is not using Boko Haram and the death of innocent Nigerians, plus armed forces officials, cynically and for his own political agenda.

1 Like

Re: Must See !!! Interview With Captain Sagir Koli over PDP election rigging !!! by Gbawe: 12:37pm On Feb 08, 2015
oyb:

still not on fp - then again, an fg that can detain a 15 year old boy would have no qualms stationing soldiers at seun's residence

we can only hope fp topics are not being posted at gunpoint

grin grin grin grin On a serious note, Jonathan has used the most base instinct of man, i.e greed, to destroy everything and everyone in Nigeria. His own Party, the Army, DSS, NPF . You name it. Troubling to see this about the Nigerian Army. Ordinarily and in nations that are not failed the President should be compelled to address this development decisively and without any delay whatsoever. Yet if GEJ said zilch about the Chibok girls two weeks after they were kidnapped we can expect him to never utter a word about this 'Tsunamic' revelation of Captain Koli. As they say "Nigeria don suffer" .
Re: Must See !!! Interview With Captain Sagir Koli over PDP election rigging !!! by san316(m): 2:18pm On Feb 08, 2015
this is epic. a criminal caught in the act would always deny he was ever at the scene of the crime.

yet again, as long as this country is under PDP, nothing will ever happen and this man's life will be at risk.

let's change this government to expose the vultures.
Re: Must See !!! Interview With Captain Sagir Koli over PDP election rigging !!! by Gbawe: 2:46pm On Feb 08, 2015
san316:
this is epic. a criminal caught in the act would always deny he was ever at the scene of the crime.

yet again, as long as this country is under PDP, nothing will ever happen and this man's life will be at risk.

let's change this government to expose the vultures.

This is why GEJ is fighting tooth and nail to remain in Aso Rock, or as touted, hand over to a 'friendly' hand. Do you not see how his aids like Okupe are going around and losing their composure while shouting uncouthly and unprofessionally, like Street thugs, that "Buhari will never rule Nigeria". They all know the monumental corruption, criminality, scams and huge misrule Buhari will expose and are desperate to ensure he does not gain power so that their skeletons remain in the cupboard.

1 Like

Re: Must See !!! Interview With Captain Sagir Koli over PDP election rigging !!! by Nobody: 2:55pm On Feb 08, 2015
This is a big opportunity for APC to finish off the PDP once and for all. Why is APC not making use of this audio recordings and video to their maximum advantage. APC abeg make una go dirty on this useless party of thieves.
Re: Must See !!! Interview With Captain Sagir Koli over PDP election rigging !!! by emiye(m): 3:06pm On Feb 08, 2015
The presidential election is a battle to retrieve the soul of Nigeria from the hand of despoilers
Re: Must See !!! Interview With Captain Sagir Koli over PDP election rigging !!! by Gbawe: 4:25pm On Feb 08, 2015
emiye:
The presidential election is a battle to retrieve the soul of Nigeria from the hand of despoilers

Did you hear Koli in the interview above saying how he was getting angry at how Fayose, Omisore and Obanikoro were bullying his boss? Obanikoro even threatened to "sit on the file" of Koli's superior if he did not do what GEJ and the PDP wanted. That part of the interview must fill any patriotic Nigerian with pure rage !!! Absolutely disgusting what GEJ has turned Nigeria into with money corruption. Koli even stated it many times in the interview that is motivation for revealing this development is to keep the Nigerian army professional and apolitical. The very consideration GEJ and his gang are determined to undermine at all cost in the quest to gain power that is not mandated to them by the people. You are indeed right to conclude the election is a battle to retrieve the soul of Nigeria from wicked and godless elements.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Pdp Now In The Lagoon. Temetemi, barcanista & Firefire Leads (pic) / See Photos #FREEZAKZAKY Protest Hold At ABU Main Campus / BREAKING NEWS: Buhari Appoints Three Experts To Resolve Economic Crisis (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.