Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,792 members, 7,831,559 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 09:01 PM

TY Bello And Her Adorable Twins Covers Latest Edition Of Genevieve Magazine - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / TY Bello And Her Adorable Twins Covers Latest Edition Of Genevieve Magazine (1824 Views)

Olajumoke Orisaguna & Rosaline Meurer Cover Latest Edition Of House Of Maliq / Korede Bello And Gumsu Sani Abacha Hang Out Together (Photos) / Ini Edo Bares Major Cleavage As She Covers Latest Issue Of Vanguard Allure(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

TY Bello And Her Adorable Twins Covers Latest Edition Of Genevieve Magazine by starboyteam(f): 7:21am On Feb 10, 2015
of Genevieve Magazine Its Genevieve Magazine's 12th anniversary issue and it features photographer and musician, TY Bello and her adorable twin boys.

Quoted below

"Our 12th anniversary issue features photographer and musician, Ty Bello and her twins. After 10 years of marriage, a long standing, yet undiagnosed battle with Endometriosis, the prolific photographer and talented musician shared her inspiring and challenging experience on motherhood for the first time exclusively with Genevieve magazine. 3 for 200 Mix and Match Musica Shares The Love Across CDs, DVDs, games, and more! Citroën Techno Deals Get One Step Closer To Owning Your Dream Citroën!

You Like those lovely Twins?

SOURCE »»»» STARBOYTEAMdotCOM

Re: TY Bello And Her Adorable Twins Covers Latest Edition Of Genevieve Magazine by Brymo: 7:26am On Feb 10, 2015
I love this gal.
Re: TY Bello And Her Adorable Twins Covers Latest Edition Of Genevieve Magazine by angelTI(f): 7:27am On Feb 10, 2015
Lovely picture. So happy for Toyin.

May God bless all expecting mothers with their own bundles of joy. And for singles like me looking forward to having twins, baba God will grant our heart desires

1 Like

Re: TY Bello And Her Adorable Twins Covers Latest Edition Of Genevieve Magazine by Nobody: 7:36am On Feb 10, 2015
I just keep loving this lady and her two bum boy.

*the land is green, is green 4 u*........stay bless
Re: TY Bello And Her Adorable Twins Covers Latest Edition Of Genevieve Magazine by phlamesG: 7:39am On Feb 10, 2015
Adorable kids
Re: TY Bello And Her Adorable Twins Covers Latest Edition Of Genevieve Magazine by Yustash001(m): 8:29am On Feb 10, 2015
In the 1st pics...that kid in her left hand be like badoo....
Re: TY Bello And Her Adorable Twins Covers Latest Edition Of Genevieve Magazine by jbaby265(f): 9:07am On Feb 10, 2015
wow..nice smiles..cute kids
Re: TY Bello And Her Adorable Twins Covers Latest Edition Of Genevieve Magazine by Xionez(m): 9:35am On Feb 10, 2015
See as how the kid on the right bone face like Segun Arinze. I'm sure he is the same kid on the left in the second picture.
Re: TY Bello And Her Adorable Twins Covers Latest Edition Of Genevieve Magazine by Nobody: 11:23am On Feb 10, 2015
TY TWINS smiley smiley kiss kiss
Re: TY Bello And Her Adorable Twins Covers Latest Edition Of Genevieve Magazine by wendycindy(f): 12:25pm On Feb 10, 2015
Cute
Re: TY Bello And Her Adorable Twins Covers Latest Edition Of Genevieve Magazine by Akshow: 2:51pm On Feb 10, 2015
God pls give me twins.

(1) (Reply)

Popular Gospel Artiste Mary Atainyene Passes On / (PHOTOS) Is Kim Kardashian Stealing Kylie Jenner's Style? / Check Out Phyno's New Hair Style

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.