Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,442 members, 7,819,634 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:39 PM

Korede Bello And Gumsu Sani Abacha Hang Out Together (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Korede Bello And Gumsu Sani Abacha Hang Out Together (Photos) (67094 Views)

Tobi Bakre, Alex And Kiki Osinbajo Hang Out Together (photos) / BBNaija: Tobi And Cee-C Finally Reconcile, Hang Out Together (Photos) / Wizkid And Nicki Minaj Hang Out Together (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Korede Bello And Gumsu Sani Abacha Hang Out Together (Photos) by TunezTV: 6:56pm On Oct 10, 2016
Mavin record youngster, Korede Bello who was barely 2-years-old when the former military leader of Nigeria passed away, was on a date with one of his daughter earlier today.

The Mega superstar, who has termed his fans 'Bellovers' met one of them today at a restaurant, her name, Gumsu Sani Abacha, one of the daughters of late military Head of State, Sani Abacha.
Korede Bello tagged the mother of Five as mummy bellover as they shared lovely photos together from their lunch spot.

See below ...

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2016/10/korede-bello-goes-on-date-with-daughter.html

https://www.instagram.com/p/BLYsJxxBMR7/?hl=en

2 Likes

Re: Korede Bello And Gumsu Sani Abacha Hang Out Together (Photos) by ring7(m): 7:01pm On Oct 10, 2016
Where koredw bello make up Artist? Make do some make over before somboli notice sometin

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Korede Bello And Gumsu Sani Abacha Hang Out Together (Photos) by youngest85(m): 7:06pm On Oct 10, 2016
Him wan share inside d suffering?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Korede Bello And Gumsu Sani Abacha Hang Out Together (Photos) by veekid(m): 10:06pm On Oct 10, 2016
Korede should drop another jamm now

2 Likes

Re: Korede Bello And Gumsu Sani Abacha Hang Out Together (Photos) by Adaahjacob(m): 10:07pm On Oct 10, 2016
Korede and ''Mallo'' women.....
i see this boy's women legacy more than 2baba's own....

15 Likes

Re: Korede Bello And Gumsu Sani Abacha Hang Out Together (Photos) by divineshare(m): 10:07pm On Oct 10, 2016
isorite

Carbon copy sha.

The richest ex Nigeria officio family that remained saints

42 Likes

Re: Korede Bello And Gumsu Sani Abacha Hang Out Together (Photos) by u11ae1013: 10:07pm On Oct 10, 2016
wai
Re: Korede Bello And Gumsu Sani Abacha Hang Out Together (Photos) by topradar4(f): 10:07pm On Oct 10, 2016
That's Nice.
Re: Korede Bello And Gumsu Sani Abacha Hang Out Together (Photos) by ariesbull: 10:08pm On Oct 10, 2016
Are interested to work in an entertainment industry, are you ready to meet with the movers and shakers of the industry ? Are you a digital native ?

Are you social media guru?can you pull followers on IG,facebook,twitter?can you bring your skills and ideas on social media to make an account interesting?

If yes, then Cashgang Ent is looking for you.....https://etimesafrica./2016/10/10/entertainment-jobs-available/#more-1960
Re: Korede Bello And Gumsu Sani Abacha Hang Out Together (Photos) by Prowizy2(m): 10:09pm On Oct 10, 2016
Hope he collected his own share of the loot?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Korede Bello And Gumsu Sani Abacha Hang Out Together (Photos) by midolian(m): 10:09pm On Oct 10, 2016
I don't knw if I am the only one observing this. Korede bello is always seen around present and past presidents daughters.

Well it's safe here. The day he ll try hanging out with Mugabe's daughter might be his last.

107 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Korede Bello And Gumsu Sani Abacha Hang Out Together (Photos) by stobery(m): 10:09pm On Oct 10, 2016
Korede go jst dey follow oldies upandan

The babe na im papa carbon copy shaa grin

3 Likes

Re: Korede Bello And Gumsu Sani Abacha Hang Out Together (Photos) by Nobody: 10:10pm On Oct 10, 2016
Hanging out with thieves angry

5 Likes

Re: Korede Bello And Gumsu Sani Abacha Hang Out Together (Photos) by DrayZee: 10:10pm On Oct 10, 2016
She must be enjoying her father's loot.
Re: Korede Bello And Gumsu Sani Abacha Hang Out Together (Photos) by Nobody: 10:11pm On Oct 10, 2016
Gigolo things

5 Likes

Re: Korede Bello And Gumsu Sani Abacha Hang Out Together (Photos) by emvico(m): 10:11pm On Oct 10, 2016
we don hear. who them epp? cry

2 Likes

Re: Korede Bello And Gumsu Sani Abacha Hang Out Together (Photos) by Nobody: 10:11pm On Oct 10, 2016
I hope she's not teaching the boy how to take over power

1 Like

Re: Korede Bello And Gumsu Sani Abacha Hang Out Together (Photos) by Barbarthundey(m): 10:11pm On Oct 10, 2016
Prowizy2:
Hope he collected his own share of the loot?
undecided Which loot? Nigerians would always drag politics into everything

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Korede Bello And Gumsu Sani Abacha Hang Out Together (Photos) by dhamstar(m): 10:11pm On Oct 10, 2016
Korede & the daughter of a thief

8 Likes

North And Beauty Are Like 5 And 6

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Korede Bello And Gumsu Sani Abacha Hang Out Together (Photos) by oyewolestephen(m): 10:13pm On Oct 10, 2016
I dont really no what to say however i wish them the best of luck
Re: Korede Bello And Gumsu Sani Abacha Hang Out Together (Photos) by Nobody: 10:13pm On Oct 10, 2016
Zahra wont be happy smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Korede Bello And Gumsu Sani Abacha Hang Out Together (Photos) by Flashh: 10:13pm On Oct 10, 2016
I have been trying to create a thread, it keeps telling me "more than 80 character". Is it "80 character" we now need to create a thread?

Cc. Seun

8 Likes

Re: Korede Bello And Gumsu Sani Abacha Hang Out Together (Photos) by Rekyz(m): 10:14pm On Oct 10, 2016
Korede Bello hangs out with ex-climina's daughter. Issorrite!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Korede Bello And Gumsu Sani Abacha Hang Out Together (Photos) by djWALE(m): 10:14pm On Oct 10, 2016
Hope he will face his education?

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Korede Bello And Gumsu Sani Abacha Hang Out Together (Photos) by powerfulsettingz: 10:14pm On Oct 10, 2016
Seriously looking for weytin concern me

13 Likes

Re: Korede Bello And Gumsu Sani Abacha Hang Out Together (Photos) by Boyooosa(m): 10:14pm On Oct 10, 2016
She resemble her papa well well o! I feel for her cry

1 Like

Re: Korede Bello And Gumsu Sani Abacha Hang Out Together (Photos) by EKLE: 10:15pm On Oct 10, 2016
Is he a Jigolo?
Re: Korede Bello And Gumsu Sani Abacha Hang Out Together (Photos) by koolguy88(m): 10:15pm On Oct 10, 2016
korede bello hanging out with military men's gals. na your fault be that...

grin
Re: Korede Bello And Gumsu Sani Abacha Hang Out Together (Photos) by DaPuncline: 10:15pm On Oct 10, 2016
Believe me korede is close to Age 30. He should stop lying!

1 Like

Re: Korede Bello And Gumsu Sani Abacha Hang Out Together (Photos) by Drabrah(m): 10:15pm On Oct 10, 2016
Hmmmm.
It's like Gumsu inherited her dad's sunglasses.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Between E-money And His Security At Lagos Airport Today (photos) / Thespian Nozy: What Doctors Removed From The Stomach Of A Nigerian Comedian / Angela Okorie Attacked By Armed Gunmen, Her Car Riddled With Bullets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.