Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,509 members, 7,770,288 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 08:42 AM

Suspected Cultists Hold Family Hostage In Lagos - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Suspected Cultists Hold Family Hostage In Lagos (20262 Views)

I Can’t Hold Back Sexual Urge Towards My Daughter – Widower Cries Out / Graphic Pics: Young Man Reportedly Hacked To Death By Suspected Cultists In Cala / Suspected Ritualist Batters Wife In Ibadan, Oyo Over Refusal To Comply (graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Suspected Cultists Hold Family Hostage In Lagos by Teamsafecozzy: 7:27am On Feb 10, 2015
It was reign of terror, yesterday, as suspected secret cult members held a family hostage for about an hour, while workers were going to work in the early hours of the day.
The cultists, numbering about seven, wielding pistols, suddenly showed up at Ogo Oluwa area of Isashi, all on motor bikes and rode straight to the residence of one Mr. Henry Omoregbe.
They gained entrance on the pretence that they had a message for the family and no sooner was the gate opened than the family realized that they were under siege of the cult members.
The boys immediately started beating up every member of the family with horse whips and base ball bats, while demanding for the whereabout of a member of the family, Emmanuel Omoregbe, who they claimed had refused to carry out their instructions.
Neigbours could not intervene for fear of their lives, but the head of the family, who pleaded with the young men, told them that he had also been looking for his son for about a year now.
The search
He showed them the police report and sworn affidavit he made in January last year, since his son left home under inexplicable circumstances.
Inspite of this, they still searched the house, damaging furniture and some household appliances.
Having concluded their search, they left with a warning: that the family should tell their son to make himself available or they will kill him should they find him themselves.
Mr. Henry Omoregbe, a marine engineer, who came home on leave, told Vanguard he had reported the case last year when his wife called him at work to report that their son, Emmanuel, had left home due to threats from suspected cult members, who had forced themselves in and beat one his sons, Stephen.

Affidavit
Showing the police report and court affidavit, he said he and his family were yet to hear from his son as efforts by the police had drawn blank.
The affidavit read in part: “That due to threatening of his life from unknown secret cult gangs Emmanuel Omoregbe has to abscond and leave home.”
He explained further that this whole saga started last year when Emmanuel, 20, went to Lagos State University, Ojo, to check if he had been granted admission, adding that since then he could not really say what happened except that the young man was still missing.
Neighbours, who volunteered information, said they had been noticing some strange looking faces in the area for some time now, but never thought they could be dangerous elements until now.
They confirmed Mr. Omoregbe’s claim of looking for his son for about a year now.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/02/suspected-cultists-hold-family-hostage-lagos/#sthash.SsvTopph.dpuf

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Suspected Cultists Hold Family Hostage In Lagos by Kennywills7(m): 7:58am On Feb 10, 2015
Signs of end time

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suspected Cultists Hold Family Hostage In Lagos by ggrin(f): 11:57am On Feb 10, 2015
shocked
Re: Suspected Cultists Hold Family Hostage In Lagos by Nobody: 11:58am On Feb 10, 2015
This gove sef...

By the way, what are we going to call this?

1 Like

Re: Suspected Cultists Hold Family Hostage In Lagos by Nobody: 11:58am On Feb 10, 2015

1 Like

Re: Suspected Cultists Hold Family Hostage In Lagos by NighttWalker(m): 11:58am On Feb 10, 2015
Didn't read the article, just came to read the comment and found nothing
Re: Suspected Cultists Hold Family Hostage In Lagos by tdayof(m): 11:58am On Feb 10, 2015
Nigeria which way?

I wonder what some people think of their life while joining this stupid group...

2 Likes

Re: Suspected Cultists Hold Family Hostage In Lagos by UrennaNkoli(f): 11:59am On Feb 10, 2015
Sad. Say no to cultism, you'll loose everything, you'll regret
Say no to Jonathan, you'll loose everything, you'll regret

[size=18pt]#VoteforChange[/size]
Vote Buhari

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suspected Cultists Hold Family Hostage In Lagos by ElectronByte(m): 11:59am On Feb 10, 2015
Never sell your soul to the devil

Dasoll!!

2 Likes

Re: Suspected Cultists Hold Family Hostage In Lagos by OYINBOGOJU(m): 11:59am On Feb 10, 2015
Don't get it started if you know you can't finish it.

Let the son face the consequence.
Re: Suspected Cultists Hold Family Hostage In Lagos by Zeemarch(m): 11:59am On Feb 10, 2015
Aush chai ogaoooooo
Re: Suspected Cultists Hold Family Hostage In Lagos by Akshow: 11:59am On Feb 10, 2015
haaaaaaaa
Re: Suspected Cultists Hold Family Hostage In Lagos by Ignatio(m): 11:59am On Feb 10, 2015
So during the period of the hostage situation none of the neighbours could call the police?
Op the pic you posted, is it How the cultists look?

5 Likes

Re: Suspected Cultists Hold Family Hostage In Lagos by tola9ja: 11:59am On Feb 10, 2015
jonathan tennure is very bad

2 Likes

Re: Suspected Cultists Hold Family Hostage In Lagos by Whizzdom(m): 12:00pm On Feb 10, 2015
JONATHAN TENURE AS BEEN BAD FROM THE START, THAT GUY SHOULD GO AND SEE HIS PEOPLE IN OTUEKE, THEY HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR HIM SINCE grin grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Suspected Cultists Hold Family Hostage In Lagos by NighttWalker(m): 12:00pm On Feb 10, 2015
Kennywills7:
Whizzdom:
hmm
Akshow:
haaaaaaaa
ElectronByte:
ggrin:
shocked
Still don't understand why people do this like their life depend on it

2 Likes

Re: Suspected Cultists Hold Family Hostage In Lagos by OgologoDimkpa: 12:00pm On Feb 10, 2015
Eko oni baje!

Btw, GEJ till 2019!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suspected Cultists Hold Family Hostage In Lagos by dammytosh: 12:00pm On Feb 10, 2015
Useless Father.

You have been looking for your son for a year.

What kind of training did he give the child.

Nonsense.!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Suspected Cultists Hold Family Hostage In Lagos by spaggyy(m): 12:00pm On Feb 10, 2015
So what should we do? Help him find his son? Make dem usee google jor!
Re: Suspected Cultists Hold Family Hostage In Lagos by Emperor07(m): 12:00pm On Feb 10, 2015
So sad.as for those cultists der days r numbered

2 Likes

Re: Suspected Cultists Hold Family Hostage In Lagos by saintTim(m): 12:01pm On Feb 10, 2015
I just came to book space grin grin
Re: Suspected Cultists Hold Family Hostage In Lagos by MrIncrediible(m): 12:01pm On Feb 10, 2015
This government sef
Re: Suspected Cultists Hold Family Hostage In Lagos by OgologoDimkpa: 12:01pm On Feb 10, 2015
Secret cults on rampage shocked
Re: Suspected Cultists Hold Family Hostage In Lagos by OgologoDimkpa: 12:02pm On Feb 10, 2015
Where were the security operatives?
Re: Suspected Cultists Hold Family Hostage In Lagos by Kennywills7(m): 12:02pm On Feb 10, 2015
[quote author=NighttWalker post=30596519][/quote]
Bro i just secure my plot of land soon i go build am
Re: Suspected Cultists Hold Family Hostage In Lagos by OgologoDimkpa: 12:02pm On Feb 10, 2015
GEJ for sure!
Space for Sale grin
Re: Suspected Cultists Hold Family Hostage In Lagos by Nobody: 12:03pm On Feb 10, 2015
Who to blame .PDP or APC (of Lagos)

1 Like

Re: Suspected Cultists Hold Family Hostage In Lagos by OgologoDimkpa: 12:03pm On Feb 10, 2015
APShit at it again! embarassed
Agbero People being ruled by Agbero People's Congress

2 Likes

Re: Suspected Cultists Hold Family Hostage In Lagos by NighttWalker(m): 12:03pm On Feb 10, 2015
Kennywills7:

Bro i just secure my plot of land soon i go build am
Make the house better make sense o

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Am Tired Of My Mom / Picture Of Young Children Hawking Moin-Moin: Child Abuse? / Kenyan Man Detonates 5 Petrol Bombs In His House After Accusing Wife Of Cheating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.