Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,971 members, 7,810,689 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:25 PM

What's Your Honest Opinion About Beating Kids Like This ? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What's Your Honest Opinion About Beating Kids Like This ? (20066 Views)

What’s Your Opinion About Being Betrothed? / True Life Story, I Need Your Honest Opinion. / Would You Dress Your Kids Like This? See Reactions (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's Your Honest Opinion About Beating Kids Like This ? by Antoeni(m): 11:13am On Dec 11, 2023
You can't negotiate with kids, so you have to flog them to correct them when they do wrong, I mean, even the Bible said to spare the rod and spoil the child.

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What's Your Honest Opinion About Beating Kids Like This ? by Thundafireseun: 11:15am On Dec 11, 2023
Try this in the western world

Please

West ham footballer Kurt Zouma kicked his cat and almost went to jail

Try this on your child in the west and spend the rest of your black mentality in jail

13 Likes

Re: What's Your Honest Opinion About Beating Kids Like This ? by WhereMyLoud: 11:20am On Dec 11, 2023
Thundafireseun:

Please
Fvck the western world.. they are the ones who made your country and other African countries lose their culture and religion

217 Likes 12 Shares

Re: What's Your Honest Opinion About Beating Kids Like This ? by chatinent: 11:28am On Dec 11, 2023
E sure me say that boy na house boy dem bring from village.

12 Likes

Re: What's Your Honest Opinion About Beating Kids Like This ? by FuckingMachine: 11:46am On Dec 11, 2023
My opinion is that she is supposed to trap his legs with hers to prevent struggle or escape.

113 Likes 7 Shares

Re: What's Your Honest Opinion About Beating Kids Like This ? by meum: 11:47am On Dec 11, 2023
Before E reach this level the Mama don tire be that.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What's Your Honest Opinion About Beating Kids Like This ? by Onuimo1(m): 11:53am On Dec 11, 2023
Onuimo1:
Publishing kids when they do wrong is good. Flogging them atimes too isn't bad depending on The volume of the offence. But not flogging them to the extent of giving them marks on the body.
Punishing kids when they do wrong is good. Flogging them atimes too isn't bad depending on The volume of the offence. But not flogging them to the extent of giving them marks on the body.

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Your Honest Opinion About Beating Kids Like This ? by Mindlog: 12:08pm On Dec 11, 2023
WhereMyLoud:
Fvck the western world.. they are the ones who made your country and other African countries lose their culture and religion

Always blaming others for your inadequacies.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's Your Honest Opinion About Beating Kids Like This ? by Mindlog: 12:16pm On Dec 11, 2023
Classic example of displacement......The woman is releasing her life's frustration on the child who is weaker under the disguise of "discipline" .

We have some children of Nigerian parents who have been taken away by UK's social service and now living in care, away from their parents till further notice because their parents refused to unlearn that beating a child as if they are hitting animals is not disciplining.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What's Your Honest Opinion About Beating Kids Like This ? by Hathor5(f): 1:57pm On Dec 11, 2023
Barbaric.

It teaches the kid fear but not respect. It teaches to avoid punishment but not what is right and wrong and why. They lose trust in you too. And you miss plenty teaching opportunities.

9 Likes

Re: What's Your Honest Opinion About Beating Kids Like This ? by slaawomirr: 1:59pm On Dec 11, 2023
Damnnn niggar

Absolute nonsense
Re: What's Your Honest Opinion About Beating Kids Like This ? by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:59pm On Dec 11, 2023
Our Holy Book tells us that........

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's Your Honest Opinion About Beating Kids Like This ? by Mitsurugi(m): 1:59pm On Dec 11, 2023
I appreciate my mom's cane each day. I look at kids today from "WOKE" parents and I thank God my mom was "ASLEEP"

Those days when your mama eyes did the talking grin

45 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What's Your Honest Opinion About Beating Kids Like This ? by silvoclaira: 1:59pm On Dec 11, 2023
Serious flogging good for stubborn childrens oh

Thundafireseun:

Please

Thunder fire western countries and that your indiscipline thought

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Your Honest Opinion About Beating Kids Like This ? by FalseProphet1(m): 1:59pm On Dec 11, 2023
As a prophet I would hit my kids with a plank whenever they misbehave, so that the dark forces wouldn't find any nesting place in their lives.

This I have seen.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Your Honest Opinion About Beating Kids Like This ? by kennyz247(m): 2:00pm On Dec 11, 2023
Spear the rod and spoil the child....
Nigeria children need small floggin to get Sense

7 Likes

Re: What's Your Honest Opinion About Beating Kids Like This ? by Franzinni: 2:00pm On Dec 11, 2023
The bible said ....

We all know what is said in the bible, and the bible is a good metric for how to live a life.

I am not christian rather a mystic but support the flogging of a child to correct them.

Every adult can remember critical floggings in thier childhood vividly and most especially... Why!!!

That goes to show it is a good tool for exorcism.

But what bothers me in that picture is the mother, she looks like a ran through hoe, who prolly has 4 kids from 5 babyfahters... The tattoos on her arm and lap eludes to the possibility of her being lost to the knowledge of what parenting should be and rather she could just be bullying the child based on her power over him... Just saying

5 Likes

Re: What's Your Honest Opinion About Beating Kids Like This ? by Johnycastro18: 2:00pm On Dec 11, 2023
Nah this kind beating our papa and mama beat us when we dey small and we no die...

So our kids having same beaten and thesame discipline is not negotiable, am sure they will live to tell the tale as well grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Your Honest Opinion About Beating Kids Like This ? by Solsix(m): 2:00pm On Dec 11, 2023
K
Re: What's Your Honest Opinion About Beating Kids Like This ? by Mitsurugi(m): 2:00pm On Dec 11, 2023
Thundafireseun:

Please

You cannot. But that's why a child can tell his father to go f.ck himself and it's termed self expression. Self expression kill you there! angry

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Your Honest Opinion About Beating Kids Like This ? by Olayinka779: 2:00pm On Dec 11, 2023
Here to read comments

1 Like

Re: What's Your Honest Opinion About Beating Kids Like This ? by nwakibie3(m): 2:02pm On Dec 11, 2023
This woman gather things oo tongue

2 Likes

Re: What's Your Honest Opinion About Beating Kids Like This ? by Wealthoptulent(m): 2:02pm On Dec 11, 2023
Antoeni:
You can't negotiate with kids, so you have to flog them to correct them when they do wrong, I mean, even the Bible said to spare the rod and spoil the child.

Hmmm , not in this country here, na Social workers go Raise ur kids
If u no spare ROD here, u go dey behind Rodbar oo.

Naturally I don't like hitting or physically abusing kids or adult , I belief there are other measures to correct or Train dem.

1 Like

Re: What's Your Honest Opinion About Beating Kids Like This ? by DARLINGTON869(m): 2:03pm On Dec 11, 2023
I am not a fan of violence. But I am not gonna lie, if you don't want your child to grow up into a hooligan,thief or internet vixen, this particular type of beating goes a long way in preventing that.
If bobrisky's parents had deployed this technique early on, trust me, he would not have ended up a she male

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Your Honest Opinion About Beating Kids Like This ? by BigDawsNet: 2:04pm On Dec 11, 2023
Antoeni:

Not right atall... you should sit them down and scare them dat if them don't baff... they will stink and people will runaway from them... Simple!

1 Like

Re: What's Your Honest Opinion About Beating Kids Like This ? by TOPCRUISE(m): 2:04pm On Dec 11, 2023
A naughty kid that demonstrates his naughtiness need to be dealt with.
Whenever your child does something silly, naughty and stupid if you want to spoil him or her, you can warn him, scold him and continue to spare the rod.
If you want your Child not to get spoilt I advice you have another extra disciplinary restorative behavioural tool like this below

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Your Honest Opinion About Beating Kids Like This ? by Bluffly: 2:05pm On Dec 11, 2023
Antoeni:
It is an assualt

1 Like

Re: What's Your Honest Opinion About Beating Kids Like This ? by Woodshot: 2:06pm On Dec 11, 2023
Hathor5:
Barbaric.

It teaches the kid fear but not respect. It teaches to avoid punishment but not what is right and wrong and why. They lose trust in you too. And you miss plenty teaching opportunities.

The way and format African parents employed: Before subjecting them to the cane teach them the way it should be and immediately follow up with the cane.

Don't just go all in like they are animal. Before the cane give them dose of advices.
Re: What's Your Honest Opinion About Beating Kids Like This ? by MightySparrow: 2:06pm On Dec 11, 2023
Depends
Re: What's Your Honest Opinion About Beating Kids Like This ? by bigdammyj: 2:10pm On Dec 11, 2023
Reading...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Court Dissolves Marriage Over HIV Positive Wife / Please Say A Prayer For My Son (PHOTO) / Nigerian Journalists Welcome Twins After 13 Years Of Marriage(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.