Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,519 members, 7,826,956 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

Can God Forgive Satan Or Can Satan Ask For Forgiveness? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can God Forgive Satan Or Can Satan Ask For Forgiveness? (3893 Views)

Can Satan Also Be Refers To As Omnipresent / What If Satan Ask God For Forgiveness? / #esuisnotsatan: Èṣù Is Not Satan Or Devil – Spread The Word (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can God Forgive Satan Or Can Satan Ask For Forgiveness? by borlarge(m): 8:15am On Feb 10, 2015
The Bible says that all one has to do is ask for forgiveness. Now being that, do
you think that Satan might have already asked God for forgiveness? Now before
you rattle off scripture.....I don't believe...but I could be wrong....that the Bible has
nothing to say on that.

1 Like

Re: Can God Forgive Satan Or Can Satan Ask For Forgiveness? by borlarge(m): 8:16am On Feb 10, 2015
front page pls@mod
Re: Can God Forgive Satan Or Can Satan Ask For Forgiveness? by cmobile: 8:20am On Feb 10, 2015
I believe God can forgive satan , he is too proud to ask for forgiveness.
Re: Can God Forgive Satan Or Can Satan Ask For Forgiveness? by Allureoftheseas(m): 8:23am On Feb 10, 2015
she hasn't had a fair chance, so give her one...
Re: Can God Forgive Satan Or Can Satan Ask For Forgiveness? by Kennywills7(m): 8:27am On Feb 10, 2015
Dat dude called satan is very stubborn and he never surrender to God
Re: Can God Forgive Satan Or Can Satan Ask For Forgiveness? by Beamborla(f): 8:47am On Feb 10, 2015
I just wish satan would ask.
Re: Can God Forgive Satan Or Can Satan Ask For Forgiveness? by tobtap: 9:11am On Feb 10, 2015
ANGELS DONT HAVE THE GRACE OF REPENTANCE. ONLY HUMANS...SO THE DEVIL IS CONDEMN ALREADY FOR EVER AND EVER

2 Likes

Re: Can God Forgive Satan Or Can Satan Ask For Forgiveness? by borlarge(m): 9:23am On Feb 10, 2015
tobtap:
ANGELS DONT HAVE THE GRACE OF REPENTANCE. ONLY HUMANS...SO THE DEVIL IS CONDEMN ALREADY FOR EVER AND EVER
can u support ur point with any biblical verse or ........
Re: Can God Forgive Satan Or Can Satan Ask For Forgiveness? by gatiano(m): 9:36am On Feb 10, 2015
This topic is like a rocket science kind of history. There are so many versions to the personality/ties of satan. satan is the father of devils and according to some, satan too has a father. What we can do as a people or a person is to be upright in righteousness, do good, feed and care for the poor (there are two types of poor, there are the poor that don't ask but need to be supported because of what they do, and there are the poor who are uncapable or lack knowledge), quit giving your hard earn money to the pastors (if they are true, you may support them), go and create for yourself to care for the poor (it feels very good, it lightens the heart because it is good to feel somebody else's happiness and joy).

for better knowledge of satan; one must first have the completely knowledge of self, The knowledge of the GOD and the reality of GOD, for GOD is a Man), The first lie of satan to conquer Man was he convinced Men that GOD is a spirit or doesn't exist. and the knowledge of the reality of satan.

Satan has had people fooled that, he is the opponent of GOD, that is one big fat lie, GOD is ONE and has no opponent.

Dearest op, this questions shows that GOD knocked your heart to awaken your true self. seek this knowledge even if you are going to build yourself a space vehicle to get the answers in pluto. GOD is happy for a lot of questions.
Re: Can God Forgive Satan Or Can Satan Ask For Forgiveness? by tobtap: 9:45am On Feb 10, 2015
borlarge:
can u support ur point with any biblical verse or ........
it is in the bible...but i dont know/remember the chapter and verse...sorry
Re: Can God Forgive Satan Or Can Satan Ask For Forgiveness? by borlarge(m): 9:54am On Feb 10, 2015
Beamborla:
I just wish satan would ask.

why ma? if i may ask......
Re: Can God Forgive Satan Or Can Satan Ask For Forgiveness? by borlarge(m): 9:54am On Feb 10, 2015
tobtap:

it is in the bible...but i dont know/remember the chapter and verse...sorry
okay bro
Re: Can God Forgive Satan Or Can Satan Ask For Forgiveness? by Beamborla(f): 9:58am On Feb 10, 2015
borlarge:
For a start, people would learn to take responsibility for their actions since there is No Satan to Blame it on anymore.
Re: Can God Forgive Satan Or Can Satan Ask For Forgiveness? by borlarge(m): 9:58am On Feb 10, 2015
gatiano:
This topic is like a rocket science kind of history. There are so many versions to the personality/ties of satan. satan is the father of devils and according to some, satan too has a father. What we can do as a people or a person is to be upright in righteousness, do good, feed and care for the poor (there are two types of poor, there are the poor that don't ask but need to be supported because of what they do, and there are the poor who are uncapable or lack knowledge), quit giving your hard earn money to the pastors (if they are true, you may support them), go and create for yourself to care for the poor (it feels very good, it lightens the heart because it is good to feel somebody else's happiness and joy).

for better knowledge of satan; one must first have the completely knowledge of self, The knowledge of the GOD and the reality of GOD, for GOD is a Man), The first lie of satan to conquer Man was he convinced Men that GOD is a spirit or doesn't exist. and the knowledge of the reality of satan.

Satan has had people fooled that, he is the opponent of GOD, that is one big fat lie, GOD is ONE and has no opponent.

Dearest op, this questions shows that GOD knocked your heart to awaken your true self. seek this knowledge even if you are going to build yourself a space vehicle to get the answers in pluto. GOD is happy for a lot of questions.
okay sir
Re: Can God Forgive Satan Or Can Satan Ask For Forgiveness? by borlarge(m): 9:59am On Feb 10, 2015
tobtap:
says who sir?
Re: Can God Forgive Satan Or Can Satan Ask For Forgiveness? by borlarge(m): 10:01am On Feb 10, 2015
Beamborla:

For a start, people would learn to take responsibility for their actions since there is No Satan to Blame it on anymore.
u ar rite,even dere will be nting like sin anymore Cos,satan is also d causes of sin
Re: Can God Forgive Satan Or Can Satan Ask For Forgiveness? by borlarge(m): 10:02am On Feb 10, 2015
cmobile:
I believe God can forgive satan , he is too proud to ask for forgiveness.
ar u sure?
Re: Can God Forgive Satan Or Can Satan Ask For Forgiveness? by dammywapes(m): 10:05am On Feb 10, 2015
One thing that will never make satan to come back to God to seek for forgiveness is 'proudness'
Re: Can God Forgive Satan Or Can Satan Ask For Forgiveness? by channelz: 10:10am On Feb 10, 2015
borlarge:
Are you not tired of temptation
Re: Can God Forgive Satan Or Can Satan Ask For Forgiveness? by Beamborla(f): 11:03am On Feb 10, 2015
borlarge:
u ar rite,even dere will be nting like sin anymore Cos,satan is also d causes of sin
I doubt that. Since we are all descendants of the first man and woman who ate the forbidden fruit, the nature of man is inherently evil that is why the second birth of the spirit is required...Satan is only exploiting this and in most cases, it's just the evil in the nature of man manifesting itself...

I believe most people do what they do because Satan is always there to take the blame. I do not believe Satan is the cause of sin he is only exploiting our sinful nature
Re: Can God Forgive Satan Or Can Satan Ask For Forgiveness? by gatiano(m): 11:14am On Feb 10, 2015
We are not the decendant of that man who ate the first fruit. They are our decendant. We are very old, our age can't be counted.
The man that ate the apple was a man of lastnight compare to us (blackpeople).
Beamborla:

I doubt that. Since we are all descendants of the first man and woman who ate the forbidden fruit, the nature of man is inherently evil that is why the second birth of the spirit is required...Satan is only exploiting this and in most cases, it's just the evil in the nature of man manifesting itself...

I believe most people do what they do because Satan is always there to take the blame. I do not believe Satan is the cause of sin he is only exploiting our sinful nature
Re: Can God Forgive Satan Or Can Satan Ask For Forgiveness? by Beamborla(f): 11:18am On Feb 10, 2015
gatiano:
We are not the decendant of that man who ate the first fruit. They are our decendant. We are very old, our age can't be counted.
The man that ate the apple was a man of lastnight compare to us (blackpeople).
Pls, prove this using the Bible as your standard
Re: Can God Forgive Satan Or Can Satan Ask For Forgiveness? by gatiano(m): 11:42am On Feb 10, 2015
First of all; The bible starts, " 1:1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.

1:2 And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.

1:3 And God said, Let there be light: and there was light.

This meant that before the heaven and the earth and before the light, There was an existence, There was a person who could talk.

The spirit of GOD is the same as GOD, for without my spirit, there can't be my body, and without my body, my spirit won't have the capability of making things into a reality.

Then lets us go to verse 26 and 27 of the same chapter;
1:26 And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

1:27 So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.

as you can see from verse 26 the pronouns being used, and then in chapter 27 was referred backed to a single entity.
GOD here is a people, Adam is also a people and the serpent to come in the later verses are also a people.

somewhere in the book of acts, It stated "and from one blood all nations".

Now.
let take your bedroom for example, It is probably large, imagine just one drop of rice on the floor, that you forget or missed to clean, That single piece of rice represent our entire solar system and within it the sun and the 8 planets and their various moons, comets and asteriods which all have force of attraction. we are just in one of this rice. and your room is the universe. how many pieces of rice/solar systems can fill up your room?
do you think we are the only people in the universe in just that piece of rice? if so, then GOD is evidently powerless. bible is just restricted to just few years.
The bible tells us so many things about the creation and its characteristics but just failed to tell about the creator. somebody has short changed us.

Beamborla:

Pls, prove this using the Bible as your standard
Re: Can God Forgive Satan Or Can Satan Ask For Forgiveness? by Beamborla(f): 12:04pm On Feb 10, 2015
gatiano:
First of all; The bible starts, " 1:1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.

1:2 And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.

1:3 And God said, Let there be light: and there was light.

This meant that before the heaven and the earth and before the light, There was an existence, There was a person who could talk.

The spirit of GOD is the same as GOD, for without my spirit, there can't be my body, and without my body, my spirit won't have the capability of making things into a reality.

Then lets us go to verse 26 and 27 of the same chapter;
1:26 And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

1:27 So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.

as you can see from verse 26 the pronouns being used, and then in chapter 27 was referred backed to a single entity.
GOD here is a people, Adam is also a people and the serpent to come in the later verses are also a people.

somewhere in the book of acts, It stated "and from one blood all nations".

Now.
let take your bedroom for example, It is probably large, imagine just one drop of rice on the floor, that you forget or missed to clean, That single piece of rice represent our entire solar system and within it the sun and the 8 planets and their various moons, comets and asteriods which all have force of attraction. we are just in one of this rice. and your room is the universe. how many pieces of rice/solar systems can fill up your room?
do you think we are the only people in the universe in just that piece of rice? if so, then GOD is evidently powerless. bible is just restricted to just few years.
The bible tells us so many things about the creation and its characteristics but just failed to tell about the creator. somebody has short changed us.

I've always said the Bible is there for anyone to manipulate to suit him or herself. Anybody can read the Bible but divine understanding is needed to understand what is written therein.

The Bible is not like every other book one can read and rely on his or her own understanding to comprehend it.

From your argument, are you saying God did not create us (the black)? Because creation started with light. It's only the Father, Son, Holy Spirit and the angles the Bible did not give account of their creation

From one blood, all nations. Who then is the blood? since we share No lineage with Adam, why are we still at the mercy of this God?
Re: Can God Forgive Satan Or Can Satan Ask For Forgiveness? by gatiano(m): 12:41pm On Feb 10, 2015
Creation did not start with light, it started with darkness. as is every life that is born, or plant. We are all born out of the dark wombs of our mothers, we are actually not given birth to when we were so called born, we were given birth to when we were concived 9 months before we were birth. we were birth from total darkness into light and we were not sinners rather we were born into the world of sin. The plants are planted deep down in the darkness of the soil, so are the birds and reptiles. Thus everything righteous and good and sound starts with darkness.

The black people have no known birth record and there will never be a death record. We simply cannot die, the darkness colour(ether) is what our skin is covered with, thus we are black. all the solar systems, planets are created from the same blackness.
This blackness is a gene, melanin. it is where GOD is seated called the throne of GOD, and the black body is the temple of GOD.

Do you say that we don't die? Yes we don't, however our biological body expires depending on how badly we maintain it by the kind of foods we eat, how will use how body for different pleasures and how often we eat (the less we eat, the better). Yes the biological body expires with its personality but never the soul and the spirit. The soul goes on to get punished or praised based on its deeds and the spirit just reincarnate itself again during another living couple conception to form a new personility, so we are blessed with eternal life. This is the basic different between Jesus and few other prophets and the rest of us. Jesus remembers his previous lives (that is why he declared himself as GOD which is true, yet not THE ONE GOD), Whereas the rest of us are in what is called forgetfulness, we can't remember unless we are educated the same way Jesus was (pure supreme sciences, mathematics and cosmology).

What about the non-black people? They don't have the dominant genes of blackness, however they do have a personality which comes with their body, they have the soul and they have the spirit. but they all share one single spirit of just One blackman called Yahweh/Allah/Jehovah/Yakub/Jacob. They can't reincarnate but have a choice of everlasting life. and eternel life if they are born-again. Now as a blackman, you can kill your reincarnation by mating with a non-black partner, after 7 generations, you seeds will be cleaned of black-germ/genes completely thus you won't be able to reincarnate again.

Where then do black people come from, We came from the last universe creating this present one, we will create the next one which will be more bigger than this and so on.

As a black people, Naturally, we are fearless and we are supreme scientists, genetics, mathematicians etc. we have created trillions and trillions of humaniod beings and strangest of animals, mixing gene pools together to getting diferent kinds of beings, still till this every moment, on this earth and in the ever expanding universe, creatures and beings are still being made.
The hollywood has made films to make most seem like fictions, that is the trick of satan, things really exist.and you know it.

It is not for pride or self superiority, it is the truth (maybe not to you). it makes me understand that it is now time for the black people to ressurect and get up and begin to do again. it is TIME!

Never forget to praise GOD ALMIGHTY THE ORIGINATOR.

Beamborla:

I've always said the Bible is there for anyone to manipulate to suit him or herself. Anybody can read the Bible but divine understanding is needed to understand what is written therein.

The Bible is not like every other book one can read and rely on his or her own understanding to comprehend it.

From your argument, are you saying God did not create us (the black)? Because creation started with light. It's only the Father, Son, Holy Spirit and the angles the Bible did not give account of their creation

From one blood, all nations. Who then is the blood? since we share No lineage with Adam, why are we still at the mercy of this God?
Re: Can God Forgive Satan Or Can Satan Ask For Forgiveness? by CrazyMan(m): 1:22pm On Feb 10, 2015
God is an all merciful God; he's willing to forgive once you admit your wrong doings.

Question is - is satan ready to admit his wrongs before God and beg for forgiveness?

I believe its logical to think that the Devil doesn't seem to want to change by any means...it's not like he hadn't had the chance.

According to the dictionary Satan means chief spirit of evil and adversary of God; tempter of mankind. just his name alone means that there are NO godly qualities within him....

God can read hearts, and was able to see that he (satan) had and has no intention of changing, that's why he was condemned by God and awaits eternal punishment.
Re: Can God Forgive Satan Or Can Satan Ask For Forgiveness? by gatiano(m): 2:40pm On Feb 10, 2015
Satan is no adversary to GOD, and yes he is a tempter to Man and to Mankind and most importantly a contender and enemy of Man. That is why he made an agreement with GOD. He said respite me until the day when they (Man, not Mankind) shall resurrect or wakeup. respite means to give time or a period. Now Man being so overtly religious thinks that to mean when the physically dead resurrect, in this case satan has forever to rule then until when GOD destroys satan with everything including man and mankind which is the actual aim of satan.

Satan and his devils have ego, they won't beg for forgiveness. but he will take all down with him. ressurection mean spiritual awakening of MAN. mankind is awake and doing just fine, It is the Man that is sleeping and refuses to wake up by dancing to the tune of mankind perpetrated by satan. Remember what Jesus said in John 8:23-40.

And literally as i have learnt, there is a physical awakening of some 60,000 bodies buried beneath the pyramid. since 1936, mankind, devils and satan had been trying to open the vault but to no avail, they lack the technology to do so. these 60,000 bodies (7 ft tall Men and Women) are the Physical and original bodies of Eloheim. Man are those falling from GODSHIP, the blackman and the blackwoman of planet earth.

CrazyMan:
God is an all merciful God; he's willing to forgive once you admit your wrong doings.

Question is - is satan ready to admit his wrongs before God and beg for forgiveness?

I believe its logical to think that the Devil doesn't seem to want to change by any means...it's not like he hadn't had the chance.

According to the dictionary Satan means chief spirit of evil and adversary of God; tempter of mankind. just his name alone means that there are NO godly qualities within him....

God can read hearts, and was able to see that he (satan) had and has no intention of changing, that's why he was condemned by God and awaits eternal punishment.
Re: Can God Forgive Satan Or Can Satan Ask For Forgiveness? by CrazyMan(m): 3:10pm On Feb 10, 2015
gatiano:
Satan is no adversary to GOD,
Go back and read my original post...I said according to the dictionary meaning of Satan there's no need to sound objective unless of course you disagree with the dictionary.

gatiano:
and yes he is a tempter to Man and to Mankind and most importantly a contender and enemy of Man.
True

gatiano:
That is why he made an agreement with GOD. He said respite me until the day when they (Man, not Mankind) shall resurrect or wakeup. respite means to give time or a period. Now Man being so overtly religious thinks that to mean when the physically dead resurrect, in this case satan has forever to rule then until when GOD destroys satan with everything including man and mankind which is the actual aim of satan.
This is where Hosea 4:6a comes into place....True

gatiano:
Satan and his devils have ego, they won't beg for forgiveness. but he will take all down with him. ressurection mean spiritual awakening of MAN. mankind is awake and doing just fine, It is the Man that is sleeping and refuses to wake up by dancing to the tune of mankind perpetrated by satan. Remember what Jesus said in John 8:23-40.
True

gatiano:
And literally as i have learnt, there is a physical awakening of some 60,000 bodies buried beneath the pyramid. since 1936, mankind, devils and satan had been trying to open the vault but to no avail, they lack the technology to do so. these 60,000 bodies (7 ft tall Men and Women) are the Physical and original bodies of Eloheim. Man are those falling from GODSHIP, the blackman and the blackwoman of planet earth.
Where did you get such information from, cos I know it doesn't exist in the scriptures...prove me wrong.
Re: Can God Forgive Satan Or Can Satan Ask For Forgiveness? by gatiano(m): 3:39pm On Feb 10, 2015
Well brother, i'm unable at this moment proof my last point from the scriptures. but do remember that it took 7 days for the creation. 6 days of work and the 7th day for rest. it means 7000 years. When Men (black) were GODLIKE, they don't die unconsciously, They die consciously at a very old age yet not look old (old but looking like 28-33 years old), they just lie down in their beds and then they ascend. They lived 7000 years old before they die, and in all this time, they would only have 2 kids who will also live 7000 years too. While GOD (the 24 elders of revelations) will live 700,000 years. how? it all depends on what you eat and how you eat them (that is not possible now that this moment, but it will come with New-Jerusalem, food and fruit from the garden of Eden).
59,999 GODS plus YAHWEH making 60,000, made mankind 6100 years ago. to rule for 6000 years and on the 7000th, they will finally rest.
Their rule ended in 1914. starting with titanic sinking, WW1 which lead to the fall of the russian empire, the khazar of germany dethroned, ottoman empire fell, colonizers starting the process of moving out, black people started getting up again glamouring for freedom, 1945 WW2, and then mankind new what was up, he started developing weapons (which GOD himself help them built, so that there won't be ojoro), thus they want to fight GOD. and now you can see the news for yourself (they don't know what to do), the floods, hailstorm and stones, storms, hurricanes, solar flares, unexplainable and unsensible wars, rumours of wars, inadequate oxygen thus planes are dropping etc while in all this time, GOD had been calling on us to wake up. Any black that has a little brain should stay away from those african ambassador of body bleaching because when thunder strikes them, i do not want to be close.
Now if the blackman refuse to change, then GOD will wipe all out.

with that said, a new music of black consciouness.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3KKMHGn0r-w

CrazyMan:

Go back and read my original post...I said according to the dictionary meaning of Satan there's no need to sound objective unless of course you disagree with the dictionary.

True

This is where Hosea 4:6a comes into place....True

True

Where did you get such information from, cos I know it doesn't exist in the scriptures...prove me wrong.
Re: Can God Forgive Satan Or Can Satan Ask For Forgiveness? by Nobody: 6:09pm On Feb 10, 2015
Gatiano, which kyn palmie u dey drink?
Re: Can God Forgive Satan Or Can Satan Ask For Forgiveness? by gatiano(m): 6:16pm On Feb 10, 2015
few years ago when i was a toxic drinker, i never spoke or wrote on serious issues when i'm under the influence or not myself completely. fresh palmy is not bad. and i love challenges, can i be proved wrong? if yes, where? i don't in reality know much.

timonski:
Gatiano, which kyn palmie u dey drink?
Re: Can God Forgive Satan Or Can Satan Ask For Forgiveness? by oyeludef(m): 7:36pm On Feb 10, 2015
Devil was d first apostate and there isn't forgiveness for apostacy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Christian Militias Slaughter Up To 30 Muslim Civilians As Hundreds Seek Refuge I / Promised Land (land Of Canaan) Is Not Where You Think It Is / Virgin Mary Spirit Appear On A Wall In A Catholic Church In Edo (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.